Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw how your loving wife fucked us all. What a feeling it was when she came on my cock. She really wanted it then alright. I could feel her hard little nubbles right through my shirt. I had to taste them. And the smell of her sex. You could tell that she loved doing me. She finally was fucked by a man with a real cock. She would never have been satisfied with your little thing again."

At this father seemed to go crazy. He had obviously been working his bonds loose all the time and was now free. He threw the two men off that were holding him and straight armed one of them while grabbing his sword from his scabbard and went berserk using the sword brilliantly until he had killed them all. He ran out of the house waving the bloody sword, shouting and screaming, and that was the last I saw of him.

The girls looked shocked. They remembered the long hours they remained hidden in the house until they felt safe to come out. The scene they encountered was devastation on a grand scale. Bodies lay hacked and bloody in piles. In each house they went into the same story. Women and girls lay spreadeagled; their wide eyes no longer able to see the use they had been put. Blood and semen caked their thighs. Often, their genitals had been mutilated. Sometimes their breasts had been cut off. Men had been castrated and killed. Some sat in bizarre positions with portions of their sexual organs in their mouths. The image of Ulfrit, still alive, still haunted them.

"Please," he had whispered "please leave our daughters alone. How can you make us watch this. It is alright Marta, it will not hurt in a minute. That's right my dear just move up and down on my cock like that. Does it feel better now. No, no don't take them from us. How could they? How could they? Annie are you alright. Annie? Annie? You are bleeding. Annie?"

He had died in Alana's arms as he rambled his last words. They lay him down next to his wife Annie, placing their arms around each other as they had done so often in life.

The attack on the village had been intentionally brutal to intimidate other border villages into satisfying the demands of the raiders. Two silver pieces for each adult over 30, two coppers for a child. If a village couldn't afford the tribute the village could agree to provide people as slave labour. Any man or woman under 30 was worth 5 silver pieces; a woman under 20 was worth 10 silver pieces; female virgins an additional 10 silver pieces.

At the current rate of 3 silvers to a gold, a village stood to lose most of its young, able and skilled inhabitants. A further catch was that the invader got to choose which people it wanted. Although the king's armies were attempting to protect the border, they were too few for the length of border and the raiders struck quickly and were gone before they could respond in most cases. Several villages had objected and this was the result.

The girls had searched among the maimed and dead but discovered no trace of their father or mother.