Vincent Massages his Daughter

Story Info
It soon becomes more than just a massage.
8.3k words
4.49
78.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,982 Followers

"Vincent, I don't like it. You need to put a stop to it. I want you to call her now."

She was being unreasonable, but knowing her well, it was unlikely that she would change her mind. However, I should at least try.

In a calm voice, I said, "You're overreacting. She's an adult, and she can go out with whoever she wants."

"Even when they are old enough to be her Father?"

"Yes."

That got a snort from her, and a look of contempt, because I was condoning behaviour that she regarded as highly inappropriate.

When she turned over, so that her back was now towards me, I knew that the conversation had ended, and also, that there would be no sex tonight. There was no point in trying to persuade her, that was a battle that I was never going to win, so I turned the bedside light off. Hopefully, in the morning, she would be in a better mood.

Half an hour later I was still awake. If I'd agreed with her, that it was wrong that our nineteen year old Daughter was dating a man who was forty three, then my balls would be empty, and I would now be asleep. I must admit, that even though I wasn't against it, I did find it strange. She was a beauty, with a sparkling personality. She could have her pick of men, but rather than choose some young stud, she'd gone for a man who was only two years younger than me. But it was her choice, and I would respect it.

In the morning Vicky's mood had changed, and not for the better. It was now worse, and it was obvious that she wanted to continue last night's argument.

As usual, she made my breakfast, but today the toast was burnt and the eggs were overcooked. And I knew that she'd done it deliberately.

When she handed the plate to me, she said, "Eat this."

It was a challenge, and she was waiting for me to refuse. I took it from her, and then I started to eat it. Fortunately it tasted better than it looked.

"Will you speak to her?"

I didn't want to, but unless I did, this would go on for days, possibly weeks.

After giving a deep sigh, I said, "OK. But I can't promise that she'll listen to me."

That evening, on my way home from work, I went to see her.

"This is a nice surprise."

She then gave me a big hug, so tight, that her large breasts were squashed against my chest. I could hardly breathe. I was relieved when she released me.

"Alistair is in the kitchen, come and meet him."

An hour later I was driving home. I'd been hoping to get Olivia on her own, so that I could speak to her about her 'unsuitable' boyfriend, but unfortunately that hadn't happened. So what was I going to tell her Mother? I could lie, but that was cowardly, and it could lead to more trouble later on. By the time I'd got home I'd decided to give it to her straight, and if that meant that we would fight, then so be it.

"I met Alistair, and he's really nice. You can tell that he makes her happy," and then, after taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I said the words that would probably light the fuse, "I didn't speak to her about him."

I stopped there, and then I waited for her angry words. But surprisingly when she spoke, there weren't any.

"I was overreacting. She's an adult, and she can go out with whoever she wants."

Those were my words from last night. Good, we were now on the same page. But why had she changed her mind? When she spoke again I got my answer.

"Mother called me, and I talked it over with her."

So my Mother-in-law, the wise old bird, had got her to see sense. That didn't surprise me. She wasn't just clever, she was also sympathetic, able to see both sides of an argument. She would have calmly convinced Vicky that Olivia dating an older man was no big deal. It wasn't, but I would feel more comfortable about it if he didn't look like me. We could be brothers!

Later, when we were in bed together, Vicky asked me a question that I wished she hadn't.

"Would you like to have sex with a nineteen year old?"

She must be thinking about Alistair and our Daughter. Of course I would. What man my age wouldn't want to enjoy a younger woman that had firm breasts and a tight pussy? But saying that would get me a lot of grief.

"It's not something that I've thought about."

That was a blatant lie. I wasn't constantly looking at younger women and imagining what it would be like to fuck them, but occasionally I did, especially if they were pretty and busty.

"Well think about it now."

So she wasn't going to stop until she got a proper answer from me. I'd give her one, but I'd have to choose my words carefully.

"It would probably be nice, but I prefer women that have more experience. Somebody like you."

There was no probable about it, and it would be a lot better than nice. And if you wanted somebody with experience, there were lots of women in their early twenties that had that, so it didn't need to be an older woman.

"That was the right answer."

So she had been testing me, and fortunately I'd passed. It was now time to claim my reward. When I leant forward and kissed her, she responded as I hoped she would, by kissing me back with equal passion. We have been together now for a long time, but our love making always starts this way. Slow and tender. Sometimes kissing is all we do. But not tonight, my balls were full, so I was desperate to empty them into her sweet pussy.

We met at college when we were both eighteen. She was the girl that all the boys wanted to date, but I was the one that got her. And once I had her, I was determined to keep her. Two years later we were married. On our wedding day I couldn't stop smiling, and if you'd been one of the guests, seeing her on that day, you'd understand why.

Large breasts on a small frame always looks impressive, and that's what Vicky has. She also has a curvy bottom. That should be enough for any man, but she has more to offer. A narrow waist. With a body like that it shouldn't matter if she's pretty or not, you'd still want to fuck her. So is she pretty? No, she's beautiful! She has chocolate brown eyes that you could get lost in, and lips that were made especially for kissing. And her nose is a thing of beauty.

Her tongue was now exploring my mouth, and I responded by reaching for her tits. When my hands were on them, she uttered a low moan. She still had her bra on, but I wanted it off so that I could get to her nipples. It took me three attempts to unhook it, and that made her giggle.

"I hope you do a better job taking my panties off."

I would, but that was for later. Her big tits were now naked, so that's what I was going to concentrate on. Her breasts had lost some of their firmness, but they still excited me, especially her prominent nipples. Then, for some reason, that I was struggling to understand, I thought of Olivia's young tits, and how much pleasure Alistair would get from playing with them. Like her Mother, she was big breasted, but hers would still be firm. As I sucked on Vicky's engorged nipple, I was envious of Alistair. But that was wrong, and I should put such thoughts out of my mind. However, as I continued to enjoy her nipples, I couldn't get my Daughter out of my head.

"Finger me."

This time I didn't have a problem with her underwear. It was off in record time. She was now completely naked, and despite a few extra pounds around her waist and bottom, she was still an attractive woman. Just looking at her was making my cock twitch.

"Does my old wrinkly body still turn you on?"

So she'd seen me checking her out. The answer had to be a yes, and fortunately I could give it without having to lie.

While nodding vigorously, I said, "Yes," and then I quickly added, "And your body isn't too wrinkly."

That made her giggle.

Then Olivia was back in my mind. When she was naked, and Alistair was looking at her, she wouldn't need to be reassured. Her skin was flawless and she didn't have any extra pounds. With surprise and shock, I suddenly realized that given a choice, I'd rather it was my Daughter that was now naked in front of me.

When my fingers entered her she gave a low moan, and when they were fully in her, up to the knuckles, she gasped. And when I started fucking her with them, she started moaning again, almost continuously. This was a woman that liked to be fingered. Her pussy, as usual, was wet enough so that my three fingers were moving without much resistance. Would three fingers be too much for Olivia's tight pussy? I'd now given up trying not to think about my Daughter, instead I was enjoying it. I couldn't remember the last time I was as excited as this.

I waited until she grabbed my cock, before touching her clit. As her hand moved up my shaft, I gently rubbed her little pearl with a finger from my free hand. As I knew it would, her body briefly went rigid, and she squeezed my cock hard.

"That's the spot. Rub it again."

I had to smile. She hadn't needed to tell me that, I'd known from her reaction that I was touching her in the right place. And of course I was going to keep doing it. Alistair would now know Olivia's sweet spot, and when he caressed it, would it give her as much pleasure as her Mother got when her clit was stimulated? I just knew that it would.

Her climax was now on the horizon, and approaching at speed. That was understandable. Three fingers repeatedly going deep into her pussy, together with a finger that was vigorously rubbing her clit, was a winning combination. And I'd like to say that my cock was getting equal attention, but it wasn't. After a few strokes she'd stopped, and her hand was now no longer on my swollen member. But I didn't mind, very soon it would be deep up her juicy pussy, and I would be fucking her hard with it.

"I'm ready."

She was now on her back with her legs wide open. My fingers were out of her, and my cock was at her opening. This was going to be good, but it would be better if she was on all fours. That was my favourite position, and it used to be hers as well. But it's been a long time since we've done it that way because she says it hurts her back. Alistair wouldn't have that problem with Olivia. She'd eagerly bend over for him. Her young supple body would easily get into the perfect position. Her stomach would be flat on the bed and her bottom would be high up. Thinking of him being behind her, ramming his cock deep into her, was making me deeply envious.

"I need to be fucked."

There was irritation in her voice, and I could understand why. I'd got her excited, ready for me to enter her, and then, with my cock at her opening, I'd stopped. After a quick sorry, I was pushing into her. Thankfully, she hadn't asked what I'd been thinking about!

This was a pussy that I'd fucked a countless number of times, but it still felt special. However, as good as it was, it lacked spontaneity. We'd done it so many times that nothing we did was new to us. Alistair was a lucky man. He wasn't just fucking a nineteen year old pussy, it was a pussy that was new to him. He was an old man, almost my age. I hope his heart can take all that excitement!

I'd started slowly, as you should, so that the woman can get comfortable with having a large object inside her. And in my case, large is a good word to describe my cock. I'm not boasting, just describing it as it is. It's my pride and joy. Eight inches of thick meat!

Now, slow had become fast, as both of us were desperate to come. I'd pushed her legs high, so that each stroke was going deep into her. There's no point in having a big cock if you don't use its full length.

We were now close, and it was difficult to decide who was making the most noise. I was grunting loudly at the end of each stroke, and she was competing with me by uttering a mixture of loud moans and gasps. Our bodies were moving like two well-oiled machines. We would almost certainly reach it together.

As I spurted into her it took her over the edge. Mine was a long satisfying one, made special, because in my mind it wasn't Vicky's pussy that I was pouring my semen into, it was my Daughter's!

Shortly after, she was asleep, but I was still wide awake. The sex had been good, no, it had been a lot better than that. But I was feeling guilty. Thinking about Olivia and Alistair had excited me. It was just harmless fun, wasn't it? At the time I'd thought that, but now I wasn't so sure. I'd never done anything like that before. Of course I'd noticed how attractive my Daughter was, but any desire for her had been locked away, deep in my subconscious. Alistair, being almost as old as me, and being her boyfriend, had unlocked my incestuous thoughts. And now that such thoughts and desires had been released, it was going to be difficult to ignore them!

Vicky hadn't just accepted our Daughter's relationship with an older man, she was now embracing it, because two days later both of them came to see us, and they were staying the night.

When they arrived, Alistair put on a masterclass. The subject being, 'How to charm your hosts'. My gift from him was a very expensive bottle of whisky. My favourite tipple. Vicky got flowers and a new exclusive perfume. And during the evening meal he was the epitome of charm. Even, at times, flirting with Vicky. By the time we'd finishing eating he was more like an old friend than Olivia's new boyfriend.

With our stomachs full, we settled down to watch television. But what was on it was mostly ignored as the conversation flowed.

Then Olivia surprised me by asking me to do something for her. And it was something that I wanted to do, but something that I wasn't sure that I should say yes to.

"Can't Alistair do it?"

When I looked at him he was smiling, but he was also shaking his head.

"Sorry, I tried, but she said I just made it worse."

"Please say yes. Do you remember when Mother had a problem with her leg and you made it better?"

I did, but massage was an intimate act. With Vicky we had ended up fucking. The sensible thing to do was to say no. However, when I saw that my Daughter was expecting me to agree to it, I didn't have the heart to disappoint her. When I said yes, she squealed with delight.

You'd think that she'd wait. Arrange it for a future date and time, perhaps in a couple of days, but you don't know my Daughter. When she wants something she wants it straight away. So that's why we were now in the spare bedroom ready to start.

Olivia was lying on the bed, face down. She'd kept all her clothes on, but her skirt was very short so there was a lot of leg on display, and that's where my eyes were drawn to. They were slimmer than her Mother's, and even without touching them I knew that they would be firm.

"So where exactly is the problem?"

"It's my right leg."

I gave an exaggerated sigh, and it made her giggle.

"You told me that before. I need you to be more specific."

"OK pops."

That was her pet name for me.

"It's my thigh."

That could be awkward. It would be better if it was lower down.

"And being specific, it's high up near my groin."

Then, as she giggled, my mouth went dry, and my heart started to beat faster. It had suddenly got hot in the room. Then I relaxed. I'd just realized that she was playing games with me. It would really be her calf that needed my attention. By saying that it was near to her groin, and therefore near to her most private place, she'd known that it would make me feel uncomfortable. And that had amused her, but it hadn't amused me!

"Very funny, now tell me the truth."

She responded, but not in a way that I was expecting. She turned over, and then, while she was still lying on her back, she unfastened her skirt. I watched her, with my mouth wide open in amazement, as she pulled it down, stopping when it became difficult for her to pull it down any further.

"Take my skirt off and I'll show you where the pain is," and then, while smiling, she added, "And close your mouth. You look silly."

And now I felt silly as well. She was being sensible, taking clothes off to make it easier for me to massage the problem area, and I'd reacted like a shy virgin that had never seen a woman undress in front of them before.

Holding the hem of her skirt with both hands, I tugged on it. It was stuck, but when she briefly lifted her bottom up, and I tried again, it easily slid down her slender legs.

It was now off, and her lower half was only covered by her panties. But because her legs were closed there was nothing to see. Then she opened her legs, and at the same time she also raised her knees up. Now there was something to see!

"It's here."

She was pointing to the problem area. It was on her inner thigh, a couple of inches below her panties.

"It feels as if there's a small lump there. Can you see it?"

I shook my head. I would have said no, but I wasn't sure that I could speak. Where she'd pointed to wasn't where my eyes were now focused on. I was looking at her pussy, and it was only covered by a small pair of panties that were stretched to their limit, showing off all her contours. My cock, that was coiled up in my trousers, was now doing its best to expand. If she was to look at my crotch she would see an impressive bulge.

What I was seeing was highly erotic, and my imagination was running wild as I tried to visualise what was underneath that thin material. It was obvious that she had large labia, and I could see where her opening was, but disappointingly her clit was hidden.

"Pops, I can see that you like my panties, but don't you think it's time for you to massage my leg?"

After averting my eyes, I mumbled a quick, "OK."

When I then looked up at her she was grinning. She'd caught me staring at her, and my embarrassment had amused her. She'd even made a joke of it by saying that it was her underwear that had caught my attention, but she really knew that I'd been staring at her pussy. And that's when I realized that my Daughter was playing games with me. For some reason she was teasing me. Was her injury real, or was it just an excuse for her to show off her covered pussy to me?

When I touched the spot that she'd pointed to, she yelped with pain, and I could tell that it was genuine. So her leg was really in need of a massage. My next touch was gentler. This time she didn't make a sound, but she did grimace.

I'd now got the right pressure. My fingers were pressing into her with sufficient force to do some good, but not too hard so that it was unbearable for her. And I'd got so used to her bottom half only being covered by panties, that I wasn't looking at her pussy, and therefore my cock was now almost limp. I was just concentrating on the massage.

But then something happened, and it was a game changer!

When I massaged her with a longer stroke my fingers accidentally went too far up her leg. They'd gone onto her panties, making contact with her pussy, and she'd responded by uttering a low moan. Hearing it, sent a surge of excitement through my body, and the blood rushing back into my cock. I didn't know what to say, and it must have been the same for her, because nothing was said, and I just continued working on her leg as if nothing had happened. But something had happened, and despite it only being for a brief moment, it had excited me more than I thought was possible. And even though I knew that it was a bad idea, one that could get me into a lot of trouble, I wanted to do it again.

My heart was now beating faster and I felt lightheaded. I was struggling to keep control of my emotions. If this was any other woman, then one of my hands would now be going between her legs, and the other would be heading towards her big tits. But she was my Daughter, and what I wanted to do was wrong. That wasn't going to stop me trying, but I needed to be subtle. To take my time. To test the water to see if she was willing. Yes, she'd moaned when my fingers had accidentally been on her pussy, but that might have been an involuntary action. It didn't necessarily mean that she wanted me to do it again.

chris99999
chris99999
3,982 Followers