Vincent Massages his Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started by reducing the pressure. I now wasn't massaging her leg, I was caressing it, and my fingers were going high up, almost to her panties.

"Are you OK to carry on?"

I then held my breath as I waited for her answer.

"Yes, that feels good. It's so relaxing. I'm going to close my eyes and enjoy it."

I almost punched the air. Her answer was more than I could have ever hoped for. Unless I was mistaken, she hadn't just given me permission to continue what I was doing, she'd given me permission to do even more. I might be wrong though, but there was only one way to find out.

Her eyes were now closed, and there was a serene look on her face. If I was ever going to be bold, and risk it all, the time was now.

When I touched the hem of her panties, I stopped, but only briefly. Then, as my fingers moved onto her pussy, I watched her face change. Her eyes were still closed but she was now smiling. And that's when I knew that this was what she wanted me to do to her. Only minutes ago, what I was doing was acceptable behaviour between a Father and Daughter. Massaging her injured leg. But now, because my fingers were touching her pussy, it was different. I'd crossed a line, and it was one that society says should never be crossed. However, I wasn't feeling guilty. That might come later on, but for now, all I was concerned about was enjoying Olivia's pussy.

My fingers were moving slowly, and without much force. They were almost gliding across her silky panties. But that was enough to excite both of us. My cock was now rigid, with the head clearly visible, because it was poking out of my trousers. And the noises that she was making, even from my gentlest touch, was confirmation that she was enjoying this at least as much as I was.

"Put your fingers deep into the muscle."

That startled me. When I quickly looked up at her face I was expecting to see her eyes open, but they were still closed. And what did she mean? Was she telling me to stop, to go back to working on her injury? Then I almost laughed when I realized what it was that she wanted me to do. If I wasn't her Father, she would have used different words, making it clear what she wanted. But I was her Father, so she was keeping up the pretence that this was still a massage.

She wanted me to finger her!

Her panties were stretched tight over her pussy. If I was going to get my fingers deep into her then they would have to come off.

When I pushed on her legs, she responded by closing them. Then, with both hands, when I pulled on her panties, she lifted her bottom up to make it easier for me to get them off.

They were now on the floor, and Olivia's legs were open again. The bedroom door was closed, but not locked. There was nothing stopping Vicky or Alistair from entering the room. That should have been a worry, because Olivia naked from the waist down, with her pussy on display, would take some explaining. But I wasn't worried. The prize in front of me was worth the risk. Yes, what I was about to do was reckless, but I was too excited to care.

I'd been right about her lips, they were indeed big and meaty. Much bigger than Vicky's. To get to her opening, and to her clit, they would need to be parted. And now, with my hand trembling, and breathing heavily, my fingers were doing that, so that her opening would be exposed.

As I slowly pushed two fingers into her, I thought of Alistair. He didn't just get to do this, he also got the ultimate prize. Putting his cock deep into her. Then it hit me, like a bolt of lightning. We might end up fucking!

When my fingers were deep inside her, up to the knuckles, she gasped, and then she started to purr. She was the cat that had got the cream. I'd only got two fingers in her, but because she was nineteen years old, she was as tight as Vicky was with three. Had my fingers ever been inside a pussy before that felt this good? Only Jess, my girlfriend when we were both eighteen. She was the first girl that let me finger her. And as we all know, first times are always special.

My fingers were now moving in and out of her at speed, and there was a squelching noise because her pussy was so wet. I sniffed the air, as expected, there was a smell of sex. If this was Vicky, I'd quickly pull my trousers down, and then even quicker, I'd give her my full eight inches. But how far did my Daughter want to go? There was so much that I wanted to do to her.

She was wearing a loose T-shirt, but it couldn't hide her large breasts. They looked so inviting, but they were being ignored. And I think I would pay any price if I could have her large labia in my mouth. But what did Olivia want? Then she spoke, and I got my answer.

"Rub it."

When I found it, it was already out of its hood. Her little bud was swollen, but I knew that it was going to get even bigger when my fingers gave it some attention. And I was right, as soon as I touched it I could feel it grow.

It was now decision time, finish her off with my fingers, or go for the ultimate prize. And that was to fuck her. It didn't take me long to choose. I was going to be bold, and unless I was mistaken, she was too far gone to say no, even if she wanted to.

With a speed that I didn't know that I was capable of, I was ready to fuck her. My fingers were out of her, and the head of my cock was near to her pussy lips. But when I parted them with my cock I'd got it wrong. I was now pushing too high up, against her clit rather than her slit. And that was the worst thing that I could have done. With a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I watched her come.

It was a thing of beauty, and I felt immensely proud that I'd given it to her. While I'd been fingering her she'd been noisy, but as her orgasm surged through her body, surprisingly, she was quiet. However, she was animated, and when it had started she'd closed her legs. That's when I'd missed my opportunity to enter her.

She was now still, with her eyes closed, and there was a serene look on her face. She was content, and so she should be because she'd just had a big climax. But my throbbing cock, with its purple head, wasn't content. It had been ready to start, just seconds away from entering her sweet pussy, when it had been thwarted.

So what was going to happen now? In a perfect world, she would get onto all fours, and then she would beg me to fuck her hard. However, I was old enough to know that I wasn't living in a perfect world. Now that she had been sexually satisfied, it was more likely that she would want to stop. The best that I could hope for was for her to jerk me off.

When she opened her eyes, I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say, so she was the first to speak.

Smiling, she said, "I feel a lot better now, thanks."

"You're welcome."

Even while I was saying it, it sounded lame. But what do you say to your Daughter when she thanks you for making her come?

And then she got off the bed. After picking up her skirt and T-shirt, she went into the en-suite bathroom.

Five minutes later we were back with Vicky and Alistair, and it was obvious from how they were acting, that while we'd been away, the alcohol had been flowing. Both of them were speaking loudly, and when Vicky got up, so that she could sit next to me, she was unsteady on her feet. I'd been worried that they would somehow be aware of what we'd done. That they'd notice Olivia's flushed face, or see something in our body language that would give us away. But I needn't have worried. All they were interested in was having a good time.

With some words slurred, Vicky asked, "You were gone a long time. Did you get lost?"

Then she giggled, and Alistair's response was to laugh loudly, as if it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. I looked at Olivia, and she rolled her eyes. Drunk people are funny, but only when you are drunk as well!

It took us a while to convince them that it was time for bed. When we managed it, we quickly guided them upstairs before they could change their mind.

I was now in the bedroom with Vicky, and our guests were in the next room, the one that I'd been in earlier with Olivia. Thinking about that was making me hard. Would Alistair be fucking her? If he wasn't, then he was a fool. I felt so jealous of him, that it was actually painful. It was Olivia that I wanted, but I would have to make do with Vicky.

When I tried to kiss her she moved her mouth away.

"He was flirting with me. He said that I was beautiful."

"You are, now let me kiss you."

She shook her head in an exaggerated way. She was being difficult, so I tried a different approach, I grabbed her tits.

"That's naughty."

It wasn't, we were married. What I'd done earlier, with our Daughter, was.

"I like that."

I did as well. I was squeezing her nipples through her T-Shirt.

"Alistair said I have nice tits."

"You do have nice tits, but your pussy is better. Take your panties off so that I can fuck you."

For some reason that made her giggle, and I thought that she'd never stop. When she eventually did, she surprised me by getting out of bed, and going onto all fours.

While wiggling her bottom, she said, "Alistair wants to fuck me."

She was drunk, so I was taking everything that she was saying with a pinch of salt. However, for her age, she was an attractive woman, so he might want to. I certainly did. But first I needed to get her panties off.

When I lifted her skirt up I got another surprise, she wasn't wearing any. While I'd been with Olivia had they done more than flirting? I didn't think so, and I wasn't going to ask her. If they had, then I didn't want to know. But I did want to fuck her.

I was now fucking her hard. I'd thrust it into her with a force that had taken her breath away, and I hadn't given her time to recover before she was getting the full length of my cock. Olivia had excited me, but then she'd left me hanging, so I was desperate to come. Vicky was drunk, and that always makes her horny, so she was urging me to go faster and deeper into her. This wasn't going to last long.

I got there first, and seconds later she joined me. It was a nice climax, long and satisfying, made special, because when I spurted, I was thinking of our Daughter. And hers might even have been better. She was as animated as Olivia had been when she'd come, but she'd also been very noisy. Loud enough for our guests, that were in the next room, to hear.

It was late when we got up, and we all had breakfast together. Olivia and I were bright and breezy, but the other two were subdued. They were nursing a hangover.

"I want to know. Did I disgrace myself? Most of last night is a blur"

Vicky sounded concerned, worried, that being drunk, she'd done something that she shouldn't have. I shook my head, and the other two said no. She looked relieved.

"What about me?"

It was Alistair, but he wasn't worried. He got the same response from all of us.

After standing up, and clearing my throat in an exaggerated manner, I declared, in a formal tone, "Is there anybody here who did something last night that they are now ashamed of?"

That made everybody laugh. When I looked at Olivia, she shook her head, and that said it all. Like me, she wasn't regretting what we'd done.

A month later, I wasn't sure that it had actually happened. Had it been a dream? No, it was real, but it was quickly becoming a distant memory. Since that night, I'd seen Olivia lots of times, but there'd been no indication from her that she wanted us to be intimate again. And I'd reluctantly accepted that it was a one-off. But when Vicky invited them to stay with us again, my pulse quickened.

It was six in the evening when they arrived. This time I didn't get any whisky from Alistair, but I got something even better. Two tickets for the big fight, and they were ringside seats. They must have cost a fortune. I was delighted. Vicky got perfume again, and it was exactly what she wanted.

"Alistair has been promoted. He's now in charge of the North West region."

You could hear the pride in her voice. We congratulated him, and then I shook his hand in a formal way. But there was nothing formal about what Vicky did. She hugged him tight, and then he got a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

While Vicky was cooking, I went out to get a bottle of champagne. I wanted to celebrate Alistair's promotion. I returned with two. We drank the first one during the meal, and the second one was opened after we'd eaten, when we were in the living room.

I was pacing myself, and so was Olivia, but Alistair and Vicky were drinking it quickly. Too quickly.

I joked to Olivia, "They're going to get drunk, we should leave them to it."

To my surprise, her response was, "Yes, let's go to the bedroom. You can give me a massage."

When I told them where we were going, and what we were going to do, Vicky said, "There's some oil in the bathroom. Don't use all of it." And Alistair just nodded his head. Leaving them alone wasn't a problem for them, in fact, it seemed to be what they wanted!

We were now in the bedroom, ready to start. Olivia was lying on her back, in just her bra and panties. Without me asking, she'd taken her skirt and top off. Her legs were closed, so her pussy was hidden, but I wasn't disappointed, because her large breasts weren't. I'd seen her before in bikinis, but none of them had been as revealing as the bra that she was wearing now. It was tight on her, perhaps a size too small, and it was low-cut. So low that it only just covered her nipples. I was amazed that such a small amount of thin material was able to contain her impressive tits.

When I started rubbing the oil into her shoulders, my cock started to grow, and at an alarming rate. It was out of control. I had to briefly stop so that I could adjust it. To make it more comfortable in my jeans. She must have noticed me do it, but she didn't say anything.

I'd bet the house on this ending up as more than just a massage, but even so, it was sensible to be cautious. To take my time, and not to rush in. However, being too slow was also the wrong thing to do. It was time to test the water.

My hands were now moving slowly down, towards her breasts. When they got to the top of them, they made them wobble, and I stopped.

I then said, in a casual tone, to make it sound as if it was a trivial matter, "I'm going to take your bra off. I don't want to get any oil on it."

Her response was more than I could have hoped for, and on hearing it, my cock gained another inch.

"Please do. My underwear is expensive, so I don't want the oil to stain it. And when you get to my legs you'll need to take my panties off as well."

And then, to make it even better, she closed her eyes. In a subtle way she was telling me something. She'd given me permission to be intimate with her. And I just knew that his time, we would fuck!

Her bra was now off, and her twin peaks were exposed. Vicky has nice nipples, but Olivia's were better. Longer by at least a quarter of an inch. As I stared at her gorgeous breasts, I was salivating because I was eager to get those nipples into my mouth.

A younger man would have done that straight away, but I was older, more experienced. I knew that the excitement could be heightened by waiting.

When I squeezed some oil onto her tits, I noticed her eyes flicker, but they remained closed. Then, when I massage the oil into them, she smiled. They were gloriously firm, two melons topped with nipples that were begging to be played with.

Five minutes later, most of the oil had been absorbed, and my fingers had rubbed and caressed every part of her tits, except for her nipples. And I was now finding it impossible to resist them. It was time to give them some attention.

My first touch was gentle, a finger gliding over her nipple, but it made her body jerk as if she'd been electrocuted. When I did it again, but this time with more pressure, she remained still, instead, showing her excitement by moaning.

It wasn't long before being gentle was off the agenda. I couldn't help it, I was driven by lust, and a cock that was doing its best to burst out of my jeans. I was now roughly pulling on one of her nipples, and greedily sucking on the other one. For most women, Vicky included, it would be too much for them. But not for my Daughter. She wasn't just tolerating it, she was enjoying it as much as I was. And I knew that, because of the noises that she was making, and also because both her hands were pushing down on my head, to make sure that my mouth stayed on her plump nipple.

As I continued to enjoy her tits, I started thinking about the greater prize. Her sweet pussy and the large lips that framed it. They were lips that should be worshipped. They were lips that should be in my mouth.

When I lifted my head from her breast, she pushed it back down. I needed to tell her what I was going to do so that she would release me.

With her nipple still in my mouth, I said, "I want to go down on you."

It was muffled, but she must have heard me because her hands were now off my head.

Now that I was free, I could concentrate on the task in hand. Namely, to get my mouth on her pussy. First, I needed to remove her panties. That was done in record time. Next, her legs needed to be wide apart. She quickly did that without me having to ask.

I love the smell and taste of a pussy. When my head was between her legs, I took in a deep breath through my nose. It was divine, a rich musky smell, just what I like. Then I pushed my tongue deep into her opening. That made her squirm. When I did it again, to get more of her nectar into my mouth, she purred. Now that I'd sampled her pussy it was time to get to work. To show her that I was an experienced lover, that I knew how to eat a pussy.

I started by sucking her lips into my mouth. It made her gasp. I then briefly moved my head back, to stretch them.

She shouted out, "Do it again."

She was so loud that I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't, because my mouth was full!

Of course I did it again, and I kept on doing it, only stopping after she'd spoken again.

"Lick my clit."

I did, and it didn't take me long to find her sweet spot. Her response was to move her bottom in a rocking motion, and to moan, with the occasional whimper.

Last time she'd come before I could get my cock inside her. I was determined that this time, that wouldn't happen, so I was being careful. I was exciting her clit, but not too much. However, it was easy to make a mistake, to misjudge it. All it needed was one strong lick, or one that was too quick, and she would boil over. I should fuck her now before it was too late.

"My cunt needs to be fucked."

Perfect timing, she was ready as well. When I raised my head I could see that she was smiling and that her eyes were open.

I said, "Do you like the massage?"

After laughing, she answered me with, "Yes, but it stopped being a massage when you started playing with my tits."

It was my turn to laugh.

We should fuck now, but I had something else to say.

"I don't like my little girl using the word cunt, it's crude. Pussy is better."

"Haven't you noticed, I'm now a big girl? And yes, cunt is a naughty word, but I'm a naughty person. If I wasn't, then I wouldn't be letting my Father fuck me."

I couldn't argue with that. She was indeed a big girl, and in all the right places. And if she wanted to use that word, she could, but I'd stick to mine.

"Open your legs wide so that I can fuck your pussy."

She quickly did, and without correcting me. My cock had been trapped in my jeans for what seemed like hours, and now that it was out, it was standing proud.

When she saw it, she smiled.

"Mother said you had a nice cock, and she was right. Eight inches is big, but not too big for my little cunt. Alistair is a good lover, but he only has six inches."