Vincent Massages his Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't surprise me that Olivia and Vicky had talked about my cock, because they talked about everything. And it made me feel proud that I was going to be able to give my Daughter an extra two inches.

As I parted her meaty lips with the head of my swollen member, I pushed her legs up. I wanted to go into her as deep as possible. Despite being as wet as a pussy can ever be, she was very tight, so I had to push hard. From the noises she made, I could tell that it going into her had given her some discomfort, probably from the thickness rather than the length. But she didn't complain, and she was now going to get her reward for accepting my big cock. I was going to fuck her with it!

I wanted to be gentle, but my cock was in control. It was inside a tight hot pussy that was dripping wet. It couldn't believe its luck, and it was going to make the most of it. It was going to fuck it hard.

Every stroke was now a long one, and I'd even lifted her legs higher, almost over her shoulders so that I could get extra depth. That would have been too much for Vicky, but for Olivia's young supple body, it wasn't a problem.

I'd give everything that I have for this to last an hour, but I knew that it was going to only be minutes. And not many of them. That was understandable. A big cock pounding a tight pussy never lasts long.

With Vicky, reaching it together is second nature, but with my Daughter, it was going to be tricky. I needed to concentrate. Both of us were close. I could feel my balls tightening, and she was squirming underneath me and making all sorts of strange noises. But when would we come?

Seconds later I got my answer!

Even though I was expecting it, it still caught me off guard, and I grunted as I started to spurt. And because I was a man, and therefore unable to multitask, I couldn't continue fucking at the same time as coming. That was a disaster, I'd left Olivia hanging. But I was wrong, because she was now bucking underneath me as her orgasm surged through her body. And this time she wasn't silent. A torrent of abuse was spewing out of her mouth. Rude words that would make your maiden aunt blush. Fuck and cunt, being said more than once.

We were now still. I was on top of her, recovering from my effort. We were basking in the afterglow of good sex. And I was smiling as I thought about what had made her come. When I'd stopped, she'd taken over. She'd put her hand between her legs, and then a few quick flicks on her clit had finished her off.

When we'd recovered, I quickly dressed, but she just got into bed.

"Please go downstairs and tell Alistair to come to bed."

"Don't you want to shower?"

My smell was on her, and my semen was seeping out of her pussy.

After laughing, she said, "Don't worry, Alistair will be wasted. The room smells like a whorehouse, and I reek of sex, but he will be too drunk to notice."

She was right about Alistair. When I went downstairs he was asleep on the sofa, snoring loudly. When I shook him he snorted, and then he woke up.

I said, "Time for bed."

With a stupid grin on his face, he nodded. I then helped him to his feet, and he nearly fell over. Olivia was OK, he wouldn't notice anything.

But I did, and I didn't know whether to laugh or to be angry. Vicky was asleep on a chair, and she looked dishevelled.

And on the floor, for everybody to see, were her used panties!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.