All Comments on 'Vincit Qui Patitur'

by tj_shades

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Good job with the back story. Well written! Son served in the Marines, 1 tour Afghanistan, 1 tour Iraq. He told some of his experiences, one story of a child combatant still haunts both of us. Him for being there, me for having heard. That said to say this: your description of the I.E.D. leads me to believe you've experienced it or know someone who has. I can't repeat what my son told me, he said he'd tell me his trials of service that one night and never talk of it again. He did, and we've never revisited the conversation again. His descriptions mirror yours. If you've lost, I'm sorry for it, if you served, I'm thankful, if you know someone who's done both, and heard the tale, you have my understanding.

Well written, looking forward to the next installment.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Great to see the cross-connecting story

from Jimmie and Grace here! Now it makes more sense to read Jack's part, as before I only got to read this series in isolation.

Very intimate and sweet with how you described Veronica and Jack snuggling up to one another, with how she helps calm him and how he wants to please her--but isn't afraid to claim her either. It's a great mix of sweetness and raw, primal connections.

Going to leave it at that. I'm looking forward to reading more of this soon. :) 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertj_shades@tj_shades
Somewhat less itinerant, public sector cog and amateur writer in search of inspiration and homage in the field of erotic literature. I appreciate any feedback you would feel kind enough to offer. As for some reason I am unable to force literotica to update my profile, the mis...