Vindicta Ch. 01 - The Druid's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bat and the barkeeper stared at her, mouths open. At least Bat managed not to drool. He took half a minute to compose himself, then he extended a slightly shaking hand "Bat Masterson, at your service!" he stammered, trying to smile encouragingly.

The woman raised a brow, "Drenvynia Kenneth - my friends call me Vin."

"Barkeep, do you have rooms to rent?" she asked the latter.

The barkeeper nodded in response, still speechless.

"He's paying." She pointed at Bat.

The barkeeper nodded up the stairs. "Second door on the gallery."

She grabbed Bat's still extended hand and dragged him after her. They entered the room, and she checked if it was acceptably clean. After a few seconds, she knew that she would have to stretch the meaning of 'acceptable' a long way, but she had no time to lose. She sat down and pulled off the boots. Getting up again, she lost the gun belt, the shirt and finally the jeans. Then she dropped the underwear.

"Are you going to undress or do you prefer to keep everything on?" she asked when she saw that he was still fully clothed.

That shook him out of his trance. Hastily, he lost his clothing while she lay down on the bed. He climbed on top of her, pushed her legs to the sides, and shoved his dick into her. She made an annoyed grimace, but let it happen. He hopped a bit around on her, then he came unceremoniously after a few minutes.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Er, yes. Thank you."

She slapped him playfully on the cheek. "Idiot! I said 'riding-in' - not 'boring-to-death'. Let me educate you."

She threw him on the bed and grabbed his limp member. She kissed it and mumbled a little spell. Seconds later, it was fully erect again. Bat's eyes widened. She pounced onto his lap and rammed the revived cock balls deep into her dripping pussy.

Taking his hands, she directed them to her boobs and said, "Grab them; knead them as if your life depended on it!"

"And remember: you're supposed to fuck me, not the other way around. Put some effort into it! I want to feel your dick deep inside me!"

After a while, she pushed herself up, obviously frustrated. "This idiot is even too stupid to fuck. I have to do everything by myself," she thought.

She reached behind her, found his dick, and placed it on her anus.

"Hey! What are...", he started.

She braced herself, then she pushed recklessly down. Her ring gave way with a short, sharp pain when she rammed his member deep into her ass.

His face was painfully distorted for a second, then he murmured, "...oh Jesus!"

She didn't wait for further babbling and started to ride him. Starting from a slow pace, she accelerated to a mad ramming. She used her free hand to work on her clit and came twice on his stomach. Then she used another spell to let him release his load deep inside her ass.

He wept for minutes, totally spent and also mentally on the verge of a breakdown.

"I never had a woman like you," he sobbed.

"You're a great lover, once you get started," she said, thinking "Even for me, that's a whole new dimension of lying..."

"Tell me, what does a man like you do for a living?" she asked innocently.

His face lightened up. "I'm an agent for Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway," he explained, "You wouldn't believe, how much money they pay to have some men represent their interests in this new territory. The Denver and Rio Grande Company is trying to steal their land, and the Indians won't get out of the way of the train tracks - can't build around every tent camp they deem important and such."

"Being sheriff around here is merely a bonus for me."

Her head lay on his stomach, and she played with his limb member.

"Wow, that sounds so interesting. I bet it's a lot of work to keep everything together. Just a day ago, I saw the Indians put up their tents at Raton Pass. Men, Women, and children - they even had their herds with them," she coaxed.

He sat bolt upright. "Where did you see them? At Raton Pass?"

"Yes, my dear. Is that important?" she asked innocently.

"I have to leave. Sorry!" Pulling on his clothes, he rushed out.

She walked to the window and saw him outside on the street calling for his men. She grinned wickedly.

~~~~~~ Six ~~~~~

Reporting backMay 1879, the next day / Hell - outside this plane of existence

~~~~~

Satan sat on his throne with a content smile on his face, stroking his beard in a thinking gesture.

"Vin, Vin... what would I do without you? 27 new potentials. And two-thirds are already dead! I'm impressed. How did you do that?"

"Well, first I found the agent of one company, gained his trust by fucking him out of his mind, and told him where the Indians were. I did the same with the agent of the other company. Two groups of killers reached the innocent Indians from two different sides of a valley and killed everybody - including women and children, even the cattle. Then they met in the middle and thought it to be a good idea to use the opportunity to annihilate each other..." she reported.

"You're one of a kind! You truly are. By the way: I've seen you fuck these wimps. Care about the real thing?" he said, grabbing his horse-sized member and smiling provocatively at her.

She hesitated for a second, then she said, "Not right now, if you don't mind."

~~~~~ Seven ~~~~~

The SummoningFebruary 2023 / Eugene, Oregon, an abandoned factory cellar

~~~~~

I was sitting on the cold floor of the abandoned factory cellar I had rented, surrounded by candles and a pentagram in red color in front of me. This was it. This! For nearly twenty-five years, I had studied the art of the druids, I had read books, listened to stories, and built my knowledge. Now everything boiled down to this moment.

My surroundings could not have been less conspicuous: Concrete walls, plumbing and cables hanging from the ceiling, bad lighting. Everything was run down to the point of rotting.

I didn't care. My mind was focused, my body ready. All I needed was privacy. No interruptions. All entrances were bolted shut; all windows shaded or nailed close.

I had been striving to find a way to summon a demon from hell; THE demon. My research had pointed to the most-priced target: Drenvynia. An outer-worldly beautiful Succubus. She had killed my parents when I was eighteen, and I had vowed revenge. Since then, my life had been dedicated to this one purpose. I had no friends, no more family, nothing to live for - only the boiling rage, the hate kept me alive - and learning.

I had traveled the world to gain the necessary knowledge not only to summon her but also to control her. My studies had prepared me profoundly.

They had revealed that my father had taken the warnings too lightly: Humans were not to mess with demons. And if they did, excessive precautions were the order of the day. He had failed fatally when he tried to control her. Drenvynia made him kill my mother and then himself.

I wouldn't let that happen to me. Taking proper precautions, I had created safety layer over safety layer. I had considered every eventuality.

This was the moment, my life had been focussed on. "Tenebris, Drenvynia!" my spell ended, and I dripped some of my blood into the candle in front of me.

The room changed instantly: it went darker, though the candles were burning exactly as before. The air went colder, then all of a sudden, a lot hotter. The fabric of reality itself changed. And there she was: lying on the floor, nearly unconscious. Wings folded on her back, the slender body clothed in more or less nothing. The most appealing woman I've ever seen. The murderer of my parents.

"What the fuck?" she hissed, coming to her senses. "Where am I? What happened? Where are the minions?"

"You are with me now."

"Who are you, worm? How dare you speak to me?" she hissed. "What have you done with me?"

"I summoned you to MY domain for MY pleasure."

Jumping to her feet, she tried to pounce at me but collapsed with the second step. "Fuck!" she exclaimed, glaring at me with eyes of dark fire.

"Let me explain," I said, trying to calm my voice, still not believing that this insanity had worked for real. "You're in the mortal plane. MY spell has called you here. This basement is MY domain; it's been completely separated from the surrounding reality. Your powers are null and void here - this is why you feel so weak. My spell will keep you here for a maximum of 4 hours at a time - or as long as I don't grow tired of you. Then you return to hell, where you won't remember what happened. You'll think you were asleep and wonder where your bruises came from."

~~~~~

Very soon to be continued in Vindicta 2 - Bonding

12