Vinita's Sexcapades: Fantasy of BF

Story Info
Unexpected fulfilment of boyfriend's fantasy.
3.5k words
4.32
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Vinita, a 22 year old horny girl. As my boyfriend Amit describes, I am a perfect bombshell with a tempting cleavage, formed by my 36b size boobs. My sexy slim waist is at 28, with a deep navel, which Amit craves to suck. And my ass, with 36 sized perfectly shaped melons, he loves to play with.

We have been in relationship for over 5 years, and have been having sex for the past 3-4 years. Amit keeps me happy with his 6.5 inch dick. But, all that bothered him was, he never got a chance to be in a threesome, or any other kinky sex.

Apart from the fantasy of threesome, he had also had a thought about being a cuckold. Yes, my boyfriend wants to see me get used by others.

He was not like this usually. But, as I started wearing exposed clothes and getting the attention of all the guys, he said it gave him a kind of pride, along with some weird feeling.

This weird feeling of him only increased, and during our fuck sessions, he always say that he imagines me getting fucked, by every guy he caught eyeing my boobs.

He talked to me many times about his fantasy, and I was okay with a threesome, but I would dodge the topic, by saying we will see when it happens.

Sometimes, he would behave like a mad person, when he mentions his desire to be a cuckold. I was never angry about his proposal, so he would become more and more crazy about fulfilling his fantasy.

One day, we decided to bunk college and go for a drive to the 'Statue of Unity'. It was a 3-hour drive from Ahmedabad.

That day, I planned to look even hotter than before, because we always have some funny time when we go for drives. So, I wore a pink t-shirt, which was hardly able to hold my huge bouncy boobs. They looked even bigger than ever, in that tee.

I wore a blue denim skirt, which ended only just below my ass cheeks. This would definitely make Amit drool. He came to pick me up, I ran towards his car making my boobs bounce. He was just staring at my bouncing boobs, and ofcourse, the result was clearly visible in his pants, when I got in.

I guess he just wanted to crush and feed on them. But, he didn't do anything, maybe because we were in public. He drove us out of the city fastly, as if he was going to miss something. When we were on the highway, he halted the car in a lonely place.

I Was wondering why he stopped, when suddenly he held my boobs and squeezed them.

Me- "Amit, what are you doing, please be gentle."

He didn't listen to me and buried his face in my boobs. Then, he swiftly pulled my t-shirt and bra up to my neck, and took both the boobs into his face.

Oh god, that felt amazing. I expected we would have some fun, but never thought this early. I am sure, my dress has something to do with his excitement.

Though he fucked me the previous day, today he might have gotten aroused just by seeing me in this outfit. He began crushing my boobs with his hands and licked all over them.

I started moaning and pushed his head further into my boobs. Just then, he took one nipple in his mouth, while he pinched the other. He sucked on them like a wild dog.

After having his treat for 15 minutes and making my nipples hard and sore, he leaned back into his position and started unzipping his pants. I was surprised by his actions.

Me- "Amit, not now, not here."

Amit- "Please baby, my dick is so hard and tight in my pants, making me uncomfortable."

Saying so, he caught my head and guided it to his 6.5 inch dick. I didn't resist, because I love sucking his cock. I began stroking his dick faster, while taking it in my mouth.

As I was savouring his dick, he began massaging my boobs with his right hand and rubbed my pussy with his left. I was already wet down there.

He pushed the panty aside and inserted his fingers into my hole. I increased my speed on his dick, and within no time he released his load and filled my mouth. I drank all of it and also tried milking more, till the last drop. I love Amit's cum. I drink his cum whenever we meet, no matter where we are.

Then we resumed our drive. I could see Amit eyeing my milky white thighs, shining due to sun rays. He couldn't hold it, and kept his left hand on my right thigh and squeezed it. I hissed and threw a smile at him. He massaged my thigh till he reached my panty. It was already damp with my juices, from earlier.

He rubbed my pussy from over the panty and that sent chills throughout my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his fingers exploring my pussy, from above the panty.

As he continued rubbing my pussy, I opened my eyes to see that his erection returned and he asked me for a handjob.

I opened his pants and took out his throbbing dick in my hand, stroking. He slowed down the car a bit. But, the wheel got out of his control when I squeezed his dick harder and we ended up into a bush of thorns. Two tires of the car got punctured and we had only one spare wheel.

Luckily, there was a roadside repair shop and we asked the guy to do it. He said, it would

take at least 2 hours. We had no choice but to

stay there. There were rice fields along the

highway.

I got a mischievous idea of continuing our fun in the fields. So, I suggested we spend our time in the fields. Amit was more than ready for it, looking at my expressions.

There was also a small hut in the middle of the fields. So, we thought that would be a perfect place to fuck our minds out. There were cows outside the hut. Amit suspected there could be someone in it.

Amit- "Anyone there?"

An old man, in his 60's answered the door. Our plan may not be fulfilled. We looked at each other in disbelief.

Amit- "Hi! Our car is under repair. So, we thought we could get shade while it is done."

The old man was looking at me top to bottom. He was ogling my thighs and boobs, while Amit was talking.

Amit- "So, can we stay for some time in your hut?"

Amit said that with a raised voice, bringing the old man into this world.

Old Man- "Yes, sure, please come."

Amit- "Btw, my name is Amit and she is Vinita." Old Man- "My name is Krishna and this is my grandson, Anil."

He showed us a wheatish teen guy, probably 18 or 19, who was shirtless and doing some work on the ground. Anil looked up and his face got stuck with my body.

Both the old man and his grandson were groping me with their eyes only. I looked at Amit and I could see he was feeling something. I could see horniness in his expressions. He gives expressions like that whenever he sees some other men drooling over me.

It is true that I am enjoying their eyes on my body. I find it sexy, when people look at my body, with lustful eyes.

The shed was not so comfortable. There was no proper place to sit, because it was filled with all the agricultural tools, so we were standing. Amit, I and Krishna were talking to each other, while Anil continued with his work.

Krishna and Amit were standing side by side. I was in front of them with my back to Anil. I was probably giving a visual treat, to both the grandpa and grandson. Krishna couldn't take his eyes from my breasts. Anil was also having a nice view of my round ass. I could see my boyfriend getting aroused by the situation.

As I didn't have any pockets, Amit was carrying my mobile. I didn't know what came to my boyfriend's mind, but he suddenly let my mobile fall. He winked at me and acted as if he didn't know that my mobile fell. I didn't get what this was about.

Me- "What is this Amit? you can't even handle a mobile, ah?"

Saying this, I bent down, only to lift my skirt in the back and give a complete view of my ass and soaked panties to Anil.

I glanced behind me and saw Anil was awestruck, with what he was seeing. His mouth went wide enough, indicating his surprise. And Krishna's eyes popped out, when he got to see my bra cladded boobs, from inside my t-shirt.

I got so aroused with what's happening, and glanced at my boyfriend. He smiled.

Amit- "Hey Anil, do you like what you see?"

All this happened in seconds and before I straightened myself, my boyfriend held me in that position, forcedly.

Me- "Amit, what are you doing?"

Amit- "Just wait baby, enjoy what you are getting. Now, Anil, will you just sit there staring at that, or would you like to taste it?"

That horny teen didn't waste any time and immediately buried his face in my wet panty.

I was startled with his face poked into my mound.

Me- "Aahh, what's happening? What are you doing to my pussy?"

My boyfriend pulled Krishna, so that my face was touching his bulge in pants.

Amit- "Come on, old man, I have seen you drooling over her body. Now, join with your grandson."

The 60+ old man didn't waste any time removing his pants, and his 6+ inches black cock sprung out, hitting my face. Though he is very old, his dick didn't seem to have aged. It is still rock hard and eager to fuck me infront of my boyfriend.

Anil was holding my ass cheeks, spreading them and sucking my pussy, from over the panty.

All I did was moaning, "Oh god, suck me like that. Remove my panties and take my pussy."

With this, Anil pulled down my panty and pushed his tongue inside my asshole. That sent a wave of shock into my body, and I screamed in lust, "oh fuck, Take my ass, lick it."

Then, all of a sudden the old man pushed his dick in my mouth, silencing me. I liked that, and began sucking the 60+ man's cock with much enthusiasm. I might have looked just like a slut in porn.

Then, Anil got up, moved to my front and removed his shorts. His huge dick covered in thick hair, popped out like a snake.

His dick is a lot more different from his grandpa's.

It's wheatish in color, compared to the old man's

black dick. And in thickness also, he outplayed

his grandpa.

Thick hair is another plus. Though I and Amit like clean shaved, Anil's cock looked amazing in the bush. It is bigger than my boyfriend's 6.5 inch cock.

Amit sat on the side and watched, as Anil plunged his 7+ inch monster in my pussy. I wanted to scream, but the old man was choking me. I held the old man's ass and sucked his dick, while his grandson was ramming my pussy. My pussy tore wide open, accommodating the largest thing I ever had in it. This teen sure got a gift.

There, from the corner of my eye, I could see Amit already had his 6.5-inch dick out of his pants. He started stroking it, while enjoying my two holes getting drilled.

Anil stopped fucking all of a sudden, and removed my skirt. I felt like a void in my fuck hole. Breeze flew through the loosened pussy lips and tingled my inner sides. In no time, he brought a rope that is used to tie the cows. I was becoming hornier seeing what was happening, and looked at my boyfriend, who was enjoying seeing me get this treatment.

Anil tied the rope to my neck loosely, while I was still sucking his grandpa's cock. He then went and put his fingers in my back hole, which was a sudden surprise to me. He added more and more saliva and fingered my ass.

Then, at once he caught his dick and pushed it hard into my ass with one stroke. My body shook and I felt my eyes popping out, with the sudden assault.

Though I liked getting licked and fingered in my ass, I never took my boyfriend's cock in it, as it hurts alot. But now, I was vulnerable. I removed the old man's cock from my mouth and shouted, "Please remove your dick from my asshole. It hurts, I cannot take it. I beg you."

I looked at my boyfriend, "Amit, do something. Please help me, please tell him to take it out of my asshole."

But, my boyfriend didn't show any sympathy. Instead, he looked like he got more aroused and smiled at me, jerking his cock faster.

He said, "Babe, this feels so awesome. We always talked about threesome na? This is your chance, and you know I always had this fantasy, to see you getting banged by other people."

Me- "But, we never talked about it happening like this."

Amit- "Just enjoy the sex baby, you'll like it eventually."

Krishna- "What are you talking bitch. Once you have entered our territory, you will leave only after completely satisfying us, and even if your boyfriend tries to help you, he cannot beat us both."

Saying this, the old man again pushed his cock in my mouth and fucked my face furiously. Back there, Anil was giving slow and long strokes in my ass. He started slowly pulling the rope he tied to my neck and increased his fucking. He was using the rope as a choker, and it was definitely doing it's job. I started to feel the pain

I love BDSM. My boyfriend and I did a lot of experiments, but I had never thought of it this way. Both the old man and his grandson were fucking me like a slut and there my boyfriend was jerking for that. Anil was pulling the rope harder, as he increased his speed.

Amit came to me and ripped off my top and bra in one go. Now, my boobs were free, jiggling with the strokes the grandpa-grandson duo were giving. The old man caught hold of my boobs and squeezed them, while fucking my mouth.

I enjoyed the fuck session, like never before. I have cummed 3 times by then. Orgasms after orgasms have rocked my body.

Amit resumed his jerking, just then the old man shouted, "I am cumming, take my cum, bitch, drink it." One last time he pushed his black old dick into my mouth and released all his aged seed.

For a veteran his age, he released loads of cum and filled my mouth. I felt my face bulge with all the cum coming from the old man's cock, which I couldn't take at all. Some of it spilled out, and I gulped whatever was left in my mouth, when he removed his cock.

Back at my pussy, the grandson got excited and plowed me, with the thumping sounds filling up the hut.

Anil- "Yes bitch, how is my grandpa's cum? Did you like it?"

Me- "Yes, I loved your grandpa's cum, Anil. It tasted yummy. Now, give me your cum, fill my ass with your cum, pull the rope harder." I spoke with a gasping voice.

With that, Anil pulled the rope much harder and rammed into my ass, releasing his load into my back hole. I could feel the hot seed shoot stream after stream and fill up my asshole. The cum flowed from my ass onto my legs. I was all exhausted and satisfied by the amazing fuck. I looked over to my boyfriend and smiled.

Me- "I liked it, Amit. That was the most amazing thing I ever had. Sorry for shouting at you."

He was much more aroused seeing me like a slut, with cum dripping from my holes, and jerked faster to finish off. I offered to help him.

Me- "Let me help you finish."

Saying this, I bent over Amit's dick and took it in my mouth. As soon as my cum soaked mouth descended on his dick, my boyfriend groaned with pleasure. With all the action, it didn't take much time, and after about two minutes of sucking, he shot his load into my mouth. I drank it all and kissed him, exchanging his cum.

The old man was so enthusiastic that he kneeled immediately behind me and began sucking my ass and pussy. He licked and sucked on my ass and legs, drinking his grandson's juices deposited in me. I started moaning in Amit's mouth.

Just when I was enjoying the old man's oral, Amit asked him to stop and ordered Anil to bring some cloth. He asked the teen to spread it on the floor and lay on it.

Amit- "Go baby, sit on his dick, and ride him crazy."

But, Anil's dick was not hard yet, so I bent over his dick and started sucking it. The 4 inch limp dick started getting hard and big in my mouth. The grandpa couldn't hold up, so he positioned himself and started fucking my pussy from the back. When Anil's dick bloomed to its full glory of 7 inches, Amit stopped the old man and guided me over Anil's cock.

It was easy to take Anil's cock in my pussy, as his grandpa had already made it ready for him. I began riding him as a cowgirl, when my boyfriend made me bend forward a little. He asked the old man to put his dick in my ass.

I was shocked when I heard what he said. He was planning on double penetrating me. That thought sent shivers through my body and I experienced another amazing orgasm.

I was already enjoying the grandson's dick in pussy and moaning heavily. Just when the old man's dick entered my ass, I experienced pain and pleasure at the same time and screamed out loud.

I started enjoying the double penetration to the core. I could feel both the dicks meet inside my body. With each stroke by both the dicks, I experienced an orgasm.

Both the men increased their speed and fucked my brains out. Amit was stroking his cock furiously and making rounds around us, seeing us three fucking in all the angles. He came to me and guided my face towards his dick.

I readily took it in and sucked, while getting banged by the grandfather and grandson. Now it has become a foursome. All my fantasies and Amit's fantasies are coming to reality at once. Amit always wanted to see me get banged by others. It was also my fantasy, but I never expressed it.

Both of us wanted to have a threesome, but now we are engaged in a foursome. I wanted to get double penetrated and it is happening. This was a heavenly moment.

As I was cherishing three dicks in my three holes, Amit removed his dick from my mouth and started stroking again. I guess he liked to watch me get drilled, than to fuck me himself.

Amit told the other two not to cum in my holes, but spray their seed on me. After almost 10 minutes of awesome double fuck, I got away from them and laid down on the floor. All three of them surrounded me and stroked their cocks faster to reach their climax.

All of them erupted their juices on my exhilarating body. I felt like a real slut, with all the cum on my face, neck, boobs, stomach, pussy, and thighs.

I spread the cum and rubbed it all over my body. The hot, sticky bodily fluid felt amazing, and cooled down my body heat.

I got up and kissed all the three dick owners passionately, and then, we had a combined bath in a small tank in the fields.

We played in the water for some time and enjoyed our bath in the open. There were no other people in the vicinity.

My boyfriend and I got dressed and left the hut, to pick up our car.

We were supposed to return in 2 hours. But, it took 4 hours because of the amazing fuck session. So, we had to return to our homes, instead of continuing our journey.

At last, I got a chance to fulfill my boyfriend's fantasy of cuckoldry and also my fantasies of double penetration and threesomes. Amit was very happy, as I also enjoyed it without any problem. After that, we had so many adventures like threesome, foursome and even swinging.