All Comments on 'Viola Gets Busted Pt. 01'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn to use quotes correctly to separate dialogue from interjections. One hot mess. At least it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hint: a 40 band size doesn’t mean she has an amazing rack, it means she has a very fat torso. A 34DD would be a hell of lot more impressive than a 40DD to anyone that doesn’t have a thing for cows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only is she a freak that keeps her sex toys at work, instead of at home with her HUSBAND, she immediately turns into a total fucking whore and cum dumpster when her boss finds them? As if this gutter slut didn’t have this in mind all along. And he’s fucking a married woman, so he’s an asshole too. Nothing to like here.

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done, can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. I hope you've got more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn not a Reluctance story after all. Just anything abusive RAPIST fuckwad.

Some of the comments are unreal! She’s not a bloody freak or a cow. FFS some people are really fucking shallow. Having a Virtual Dom doesn’t make her a cheat, it’s not an ideal situation either unless it’s pre-agreed with her husband.

She very obviously sexually submissive, just had a massive shock tried to talk her way out of the situation but failed. Also obviously this isn’t going to just stop artistic licence and all that. So thanks but no thanks. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
195 Followers
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES