Viola Gets Busted Pt. 02

Story Info
Viola gets busted by her boss at work continues.
2.3k words
4.42
16.8k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viola pulled into her garage and sat in the car. She had cried all the way home.

"Thank God there had been no traffic tonight or she would have surely had an accident" she thought.

She wiped her tears and pulled herself and her clothes together. She didn't know if she could face her husband. She just knew he would take one look at her and know something was wrong. It would be written all over her face. You didn't live with a person nearly 30 years and not get to know them inside and out.

She opened the door to the house from the garage quietly and she could hear the TV playing loudly in the living room.

"Oh happy days, tonight was the night he watched that silly wrestling, WWF or Smackdown or something." she thought.

He heard her come in and called out to her, "Honey, you're home?"

"Yes, it's me. It is amazing you can hear anything with that TV so loud." she said.

"Don't start fussing, I'll turn it down. I left you some supper in the microwave if you're hungry."

"Thank you, my back is killing me. I think I will take a soak in the tub first and then eat." she replied.

"Okay, suit yourself" he said, barely paying her any as she waved to him and headed towards their bedroom.

She went into the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes and sat on the edge of the tub as she ran a bath. She put her bath salts in and her favorite body wash. Soaking in the tub always relaxed her and she began to think much more clearly about the mess she was in.

She had never cheated on her husband the whole time they were married. She knew what she had been doing virtually with her Dom was wrong; but there had been no physical contact. People say an emotional affair is just as bad or may even be worse than an actual physical affair but Viola felt differently.

She knew her husband, Charlie could possibly forgive her for this virtual cheating but his male ego and pride would never forgive what she just did with her boss. The crazy thing was that he had a few slip ups along the way and she had forgiven him but the old double standard was alive and in force in her world. It wasn't fair but life really never is.

She came to the conclusion she was going to have to continue to do whatever her boss wanted because there was no way she was going to throw away her marriage and family, nor her reputation in the community. She had worked too hard and she didn't deserve to end her career in disgrace and humiliation.

Once she got out of the tub, she started to feel better even though her body really ached because of the spanking, anal penetration and the pounding her pussy had taken. He had put her through the ringer with no regard for her age or body ailments. He had been brutal but she could not deny it, a part of her, oh how she hated to admit it, had really loved it and she had never felt more alive sexually in her life.

"What a worthless, nasty slut, you really are" she said to herself as she looked in the bathroom mirror.

She tightened her robe around her, ate her leftover supper then went into the living room and kissed her husband on the top of his bald head. He was in his recliner and the TV was watching him. Viola went to bed.

The next day at the office, Derek called her into his office around 10 am.

"Hello, sweet Vi, that was a hell of night last night, wasn't it?"

Viola assumed it was a rhetorical question and just rolled her eyes.

"Vi, there will be no disrespect from you, ever. I will make a note of that to add to your weekly punishment." he sneered.

"I am sorry Sir, I just do not know what you expect of me and when you expect it. I assumed that doing regular working hours you would expect me to be Mrs. Lawrence and later when we are alone in the evening to be your Vi, Sir."

He said, "You may have a point and I called you in so we could discuss the parameters of our new relationship. The do's and dont's. But regardless rolling your eyes either as Mrs. Lawrence or as Vi is disrespectful and I am both your boss and your Master so the extra punishment is still going to be logged."

"Yes Sir," Viola said quietly.

For the next hour Derek laid out all his rules and expectations to Viola. She was to bring in any and all sex toys she had at home. She was not allowed any orgasms without his permission. She was only allowed to have sex with her husband once a week. Viola told him that would not be an issue as her husband sex drive seemed to have dimished almost entirely since he started taking his high blood pressure medications.

He had other demands, like she could only wear skirts and open down the front blouses. He knew her breasts were too large to expect her to go braless at work but he wanted her to order pretty lacy maternity bras that he had found on the internet.

He had changed her work hours so that she started later in the day two days a week and that would ensure them the privacy they needed as they would be the only two working late. He told her to let her husband know that on the late nights he would gladly bring her home.

Viola was okay with all of his demands at that point, even the weekly punishment because secretly inside she felt she deserved and wanted to be spanked like a worthless cheating whore.

"Lastly, I need you to stop corresponding with your Dom. I am your Dom now. You will tell me how you and he have been corresponding and I will monitor all correspondence on the social media platform you have been using."

Viola didn't even realize she had started crying until she felt the tear roll down her check. She was in some sort of shock as she tried to process what he had just said and what that would mean.

She started shaking her head, no over and over again.

"I can't just walk away with no explanation or anything, he has been more to me than just someone to play sex games. I mean he means more to me than you can understand. NO!!

I just can't." she yelled.

The backhand came hard and swift. Viola never saw it coming but it was with enough force to knock her out of the chair and turn the chair over.

She sat there on the floor with her hand to her face. She wanted to get up and charge at him like a bull out of hell, but the look in his eyes frightened her. It was so cold but piercing at the same time.

He started walking toward her, and she instinctively started to cower and cover herself with her hands.

"I am not going to hit you again. I am sorry. I have a really bad temper that I keep tightly under wraps with my family and friends but as you see I don't have to do that with you." he chuckled as he offered her hand to help her up.

She took his hand and he helped her to her feet. She was still holding the side of her face as it hurt like hell and she could feel the swelling already and she tasted blood in her mouth. He walked over to the chair and turned it right side up and gestured for her to sit down again.

"Now as I was saying, you will stop corresponding with your old Dom. I have prepared a final correspondence that I think is the appropriate way to end things."

He handed Viola a typed paragraph that read:

Dear Sir

I am sorry but due to serious health issues with my husband I will no longer have the time, nor do I have the inclination to be involved any longer in our relationship. I appreciate all the things you have taught me and the fun we have had together over the past few months. Please take care.

Viola said, "It has been more than a few months, it has been almost a year, and I would like to add something if you don't mind. I want to say... I appreciate all the things you have taught me and the fun we have had and all the beautiful roses you have sent over the past year."

Derek shook his head and said, "Okay whatever, as long as we are done with Romeo."

He then had Viola pull up her social media chat platform that she had been using and he insisted that she give him her username and password. He looked over it and read a lot of their intimate previous chats and he sent the final farewell email.

Smiling, he said, "You are a nasty, cheating whore and a painslut."

Viola put her head down and closed her eyes. He went over to her and lifted her chin.

"Open your eyes and look at me and repeat it loud and clear. Tell me what I want to hear."

Viola sighed and opened her eyes and stared into his eyes and said, "I am your... nasty... cheating.. painslut Sir, use me anyway you wish."

He looked at her bruised and swollen face and her split lip and he rubbed it gently. He said,

"I'm afraid it is going to be a bit painful sucking my dick but you better do the best job you can and I hope we have learned a lesson about saying no."

He then took a pillow he had bought from home and placed it under his desk.

"See how kind and considerate I can be. I thought of you this morning and your aging knees."

He went over and locked his office door and when he got back to his desk Viola had already crawled under and was waiting and in place to pleasure him. He sat back in his chair and rolled it under his desk so she could get to work on his hard erection.

As she began licking and kissing the top of his penis and getting it nice and wet with her saliva, he let out a nice long sigh and reached down and placed his hand on the back of her head.

Despite the pain to her lip she engulfed his penis with her mouth and started sucking and running her tongue up and down the shaft. She took her time, bobbing up and down and made him enjoy every bit of her wet mouth on his cock and after a while she could feel him growing to his full potential and becoming hard as steel.

When he could no longer take it he pushed her head down and held it and she squeezed his balls gently and he came. It felt like a boat load of cum in her mouth and she choked as she swallowed but she managed to take it all down her throat. She continued to suck gently as she got every drop he had. Once he was finished she cleaned him off and sat back and waited for him to recover.

He finally pulled his chair back and Viola crawled from under his desk. He grabbed her once she stood up and held her close and kissed her gently on her split lip. The salt from his semen was making it sting.

"That was amazing Vi, and I am sorry. You can go home early today and put some ice on your face. I will explain to everyone how you ran straight into the door and hurt yourself. These things happen. Tomorrow your new hours begin so we will be working late and I know you can hardly wait."

He laughed as he reached down and put his face into her cleavage, and groped her ass. She smelled great and he thought he could stay just like this forever.

He gave her a nice hard swat on her ass as she walked toward the door and she winced because her ass was still sore from last night.

When she left he unlocked his door and then proceeded to do some real work he needed to attend. After working for a while he checked her social media account to see if there was any reply to her farewell email.

Just as he expected there was. He hadn't really expected this Dom of hers to just walk away that easy. Vi was a true submissive and he had been doing a lot of research. She was apparently a pain slut and it looked like a cum slut as well. She was a Dom's dream come true, not something you would give up without some sort of fight.

This was her Dom's reply:

Dearest Pet

I am saddened to hear about your husband's health condition worsening to this degree. I do understand the commitment and sacrificing you will have to make now to take care of him. To be honest though I have always seen it as my number one responsibility to take care of you. I take that obligation seriously and for you to think I would abandon you now when you need me most is disappointing. Everything I have read about caretaking seems to suggest that the caretaker needs not to neglect themselves. I am not "fair weather" and together we can withstand any storm.

Derek read this reply over again. This guy was good. If Viola saw this response, naturally she would respond and he would gently reel her back in. Derek decided he was going to delete his response and block him so that he could no longer have a way to reach Viola.

That was maybe the worst decision he ever made.