Violated

Story Info
I get violated by my parole officer.
3.6k words
4.41
13.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love role-play, especially scenes that involve powerful people taking control and having their way with me. I am a filthy pig with a wild imagination, and this has been a fantasy I've had for quite some time. I've been fortunate enough to find some friends to act it out with me, and I wanted to write about it.

This story contains descriptions of bondage, discipline, humiliation, forced sex, forced feminization and abuse of power. The story itself is purely fictional. I tell it from the perspective of my character, a parolee who is forced to serve his sadistic parole officer, and others, in order to stay out of prison.

Again, the story line is pure fantasy and consensual role-play.

Chapter One.

"What did I tell you would happen if you violated again?" Mr. Jones said, glaring at me.

I squirmed uncomfortably in my chair. It was hard as a rock. "I would go back to prison." I muttered, looking at the floor.

"That's right. And what did you do?"

"I got a DUI."

"You got a fucking DUI." He said, staring me down. For a few minutes, he said nothing. He just stared at me across his desk. He seemed to be enjoying my predicament. Mr. Jones was a real hard ass, and one intimidating man. He was black, stood a few inches over six feet tall, and had a large powerful body that showed decades of weight lifting. He looked to be in his late fifties, and had spent his entire career dealing with trouble makers such as myself.

"Yes sir." I said quietly.

"You must want to go back. That's what it is."

"No sir." I said, shaking my head. "Please sir, give me one more chance! I won't do this again!"

He leaned back in his chair, and chuckled. "That's what you said when you pissed dirty. And now, here you are."

"I know." I muttered, then looked back down at the floor. I hadn't meant to drive drunk. I was partying with these girls, for my twenty-fourth birthday. We all got fucked up, and they started talking about having a threesome. They were way drunker than I was, so I decided I better drive. Their apartment wasn't that far from the bar. One of them started rubbing my dick, and I was all over the road. A cop pulled me over, and here I was.

"He looked at some papers on his desk, and shook his head as if he were disgusted. "It says here that while you were incarcerated, you were disciplined for sexual acts." He made a face, and then chuckled again. "I'll just assume you were sucking dick or getting fucked. Yeah, a pretty boy like you was definitely someone's wife." He shook his head again. "So, is that what it is? You miss your Daddy fucking you, and want to get back to him?"

"No sir!" I cried. "I just fucked up!" I definitely did not miss prison, or the men that used me.

At nineteen, I had been convicted of burglary, and sent to one of the worst prisons in the state. I thought I was tough, but the big boys quickly showed me that I wasn't. At 5'9" and 160#, I was no match for the guys who spent years on the yard pumping iron. After being beaten and robbed, a huge black guy named Dwayne offered me protection. Of course I had to offer him something in return. So one night after lights out, he took my ass. I layed there on the bunk, with a sock in my mouth, while he reamed my virgin ass with his gigantic cock. I was now his bitch, his property, to do with as he wished. He cut off all my jeans, making them into Daisy Dukes, and cut all my t-shirts off just below my chest. He tattooed a capital D on my left butt cheek and had another bitch show me how to do make-up. After a few months, he found a new bitch, and he started trading me out. With my smooth thin body, firm ass and baby face, I was quite popular with the fellas, and he kept me busy. I didn't enjoy it at all, but it was what I had to do to survive.

"You sure did." Mr. Jones said. "You really fucked up." He stood up and walked around his desk, flipping a pair of handcuffs around in his hand. "Get up!" He demanded, jerking me to my feet. He grabbed my arms and quickly cuffed them behind my back.

"Oh God please don't do this!" I begged, sobbing.

"Shut the fuck up." He barked. "And stop crying. Be a man."

"Please sir, I'll do anything!" I cried.

"Yeah, I'm sure you will!" He said with a mean laugh, patting me down, then pushing my face down onto his desk and emptying my pockets. "Damn boy, you have an ass like a woman. I'll bet those boys will be glad to see you come back. I bet you'll get a welcome home party!" I cried some more, thinking about what my welcome home party would be like. I heard him lock his office door, then he sat back down behind his desk. "Look at me." He ordered. I looked up at his face, which was contorted with anger. "So, you say you will do anything to avoid getting sent back."

"Yes, anything!" I pleaded, looking him right in the eyes. "I'll do anything you want, just please don't send me back!"

"Well, there is something you could do, I suppose."

"I'll do it! What is it? I'll do anything you want!" I begged. I started to get a little excited, thinking there might be a way out of this after all. He stood up, and walked behind me again. I kind of smiled thinking he was going to take the cuffs off. He pulled me back up, but he didn't take the cuffs off. Instead, he pushed me down onto my knees. He stood in front of me, and I stared at his belt buckle.

"So there is a way we can work this out." He said. "Yeah, I might be able to help you out, if you qualify for a special program I have for boys like you."

"A program? I'll do any program you want!" I said hopefully. "What is it, rehab? I'll go to rehab!"

"Well kind of." He said. "It's sort of an intensive rehab program I have for boys like you. But first, you have to qualify."

"Ok, what do I need to do?" I asked.

"Well, first I am going to need you to suck my dick!" He said.

"What?" I asked in a horrified voice. "You can't do that!"

"I can do anything I want!" He said with a mean laugh. I watched in horror as he unzipped his khakis, and pulled a very large cock out. It had to be every bit of ten inches, and as big around as my wrist. He rubbed the tip on my cheek, and then placed it on my lips. "Come on bitch, get to work. I don't have all day. I have to test your skills to see if you qualify!" Repulsed, I opened up and accepted his dick. It was huge, and filled my entire mouth. He quickly jammed it down my throat, making me choke. His hand held the back of my head, and he fucked my mouth. "Oh damn boy, you are a pretty good cocksucker!" He said, while I gagged. For several minutes he used my mouth, only pulling his cock out to dip his massive balls in my mouth, then he put it back in my mouth, and after what seemed like hours, he shot a big glob of cum down my throat. "Not bad" he said, putting it away and zipping up. I coughed, trying to catch my breath. "Not bad at all. You're a decent cocksucker, boy."

"Thanks." I said, feeling used and humiliated. He looked down at me with the same smile the men in prison had after they had used me. I looked down at the floor, grateful the ordeal was over, and waiting for him to let me go.

"As far as I'm concerned you qualify. But I still need to get a second opinion." He said, then left the room, closing the door behind him.

Oh God, what is he doing? I wondered, waiting on my knees for him to return. I could taste his dick and cum, and began to cry again. I had hoped my cocksucking days were over. I heard the door open looked up, and saw Mr. Jones walk in with another man. He looked to be in his late forties, lean and fit, clean shaven and a buzz cut like a typical cop.

"Do we have a new candidate?" The guy asked Mr. Jones, with a big smile on his face.

"Maybe." Mr.Jones said. "I think he qualifies, but I wanted your opinion.

"Well, let's just see!" The cop said gleefully. He unzipped his pants and whipped out his dick. It was a thick, meaty eight inches with a very large head. "Open up boy!" He ordered, then slapped me in the face with it. Again I opened up, and began choking on dick. Thankfully he didn't last as long as Mr. Jones, cumming down my throat in just a few minutes.

"So what do you think?" Mr. Jones asked the cop.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." The cop said grinning. "He has my vote." Mr. Jones laughed, and walked the cop to the door.

"Well, boy, it looks like it's your lucky day!" Mr. Jones said cheerfully. "I think we can accept you into the program." He pulled me to my feet, and took the cuffs off. I rubbed my wrists and watched him open a drawer and pull out an ankle monitor, then he affixed it to my leg. "This has a GPS, and an alcohol monitor." He explained. "So don't even think about running or drinking."

"I won't."

He ripped a post it note off his desk, and wrote something down on it, then handed it to me. "Be at this address at seven o clock sharp. The door will be unlocked, and you are to just come in. Do not be late."

"Ok."

"Now get the fuck out of my site."

The rest of the day I wondered what this "program" was, and nervously watched the time fly by. At 6:50, I pulled up in front of a nice house in a quiet neighborhood. Surely this can't be it, I thought, looking at the address again. But the address he gave me matched the one on the house. My body trembled as I walked to the door. I found it unlocked, just like he said it would be, and stepped inside, where I saw Mr. Jones, the cop and a balding, chubby middle aged white guy sitting in the living room, with drinks in their hands.

"Right on time!" Mr. Jones said, with a big smile. "Good boy! Now take off those clothes."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Take off those Goddamn clothes now!" The other men laughed, and I quickly complied, taking off my jeans and shirt.

"Undies to!" The balding man said. So I slipped them off and stood nude, while the three men stared at me as if I were a piece of meat. I tried to tell myself this was some kind of strip search, but I knew exactly what was about to happen. "Hey, not too bad!" The balding man said, confirming what I already knew.

"Get over here bitch!" Mr. Jones demanded, patting his knee. "Sit right here." I sat down on his lap, and he slid his hands up my torso, then grabbed my chin. "So, as I'm sure you have figured out by now, we are gonna turn you out tonight. You were someone's bitch in prison, but now you will be ours. We own that ass now. You will call us all sir. You will obey. If not, you will be doing the same thing, but in prison. Understand?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. But I nodded, knowing I didn't have a choice.

"Say yes sir when your superiors address you boy!" The cop shouted angrily, slapping me in the face.

"Yes sir!" I whimpered.

"That's better!" The cop said. I felt Mr. Jones putting something around my neck. It was a collar, and he buckled it tightly. Mr. Jones handed the cop the gold chain that was attached to it. "Stand up!" He ordered, and I obeyed. He led me out of the living room, into a bedroom where he handed me a pair of pink panties with matching bra stockings. "Put these on!" I did what I was told, and he led me back into the living room.

"Well, look at you princess!" The balding man said. "Aren't you pretty!" I felt completely humiliated. The panties had a pink, frilly waistband, and a g string that ran down the crack of my ass.

"Turn around and shake that ass for us!" Mr. Jones said. I obeyed, and felt pathetic as I danced, and the men hooted at me.

"I'll bet D is really missing that hot ass right about now!" I heard the balding man say. They all laughed, and one of them slapped me on the ass.

"Well, we've got to try him out already, so you're up first." Mr. Jones said to the balding man. The man grabbed my leash, and pulled me towards him.

"Yeah, princess, I heard you suck a mean dick. I need to find out for myself." He stood up, and dropped his shorts, exposing his semi hard manhood. I dropped to my knees, and put him in my mouth. His cock quickly grew. It wasn't quite as long as the others, but it was really thick. He sat down on the couch, and held my head between his legs. "My, he is a sweet little cocksucker!" I heard him say, and heard the others laugh.

"Let's check out this pussy." I heard the cop say. I felt my hands grip my ass, and pull my cheeks apart. "Well, will you look at that? Bitch has a nice little puckered pussy! I bet the boys had a nice time with that, didn't they?" He said, slapping my ass really hard.

"That looks like it's been well fucked. The big boys must have taken a liking to him!" Mr. Jones said. He spat on my hole, then stuck his finger in me. "Oh it's nice and tight though!" He said gleefully.

"So who gets it first?" The cop asked.

"Well, he was mine, so I get him first." Mr. Jones said.

"Yeah, but youre gonna wreck it right off the bat with that big dick of yours!" The cop protested.

"Yeah, really!" The balding guy agreed. I kept sucking him while they argued over who was going to fuck me first. The cop finally won, after pointing out that it was his house. With that, he took my leash and instructed me to crawl behind him, and led me back to a bedroom, and then ordered me onto the bed where I assumed a position that I had become quite familiar with. I waited on all fours, while he got my ass nice and wet. Mr. Jones and the balding man took up positions in front of me, with their dicks in my face. The cop then shoved himself inside of me, quickly ramming it deep. I jerked my head away from Mr. Jones's cock, and groaned in pain. He quickly grabbed me by the hair and demanded I keep sucking.

"Oh yeah, that's nice and tight!" The cop said. "Damn bitch, you have some good pussy! I could fuck this all night!"

"Oh hell yeah!" Mr Jones said. "I figured bitch had a nice hole."

"Fuck!" The cop moaned. He thrust himself into me over and over again, then pulled out. "Oh look at that pretty big gape!" He said proudly. "Who's next?"

"Go ahead." Mr Jones said to the balding man. The cop got in front of me, and stuck his wet dick in my face. The bald guy slapped me hard on the ass a few times, before he stuck his thick dick in my wet hole. He got right to business, fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh yeah bitch. We are gonna have lots of fun together!" He said, reaming me out while I sucked the dick that had just been up my ass. "I'm gonna make you my pretty princess bitch." He pumped me for a while, then pulled out. "Fuck, that is a hot little snatch! Little whore almost made me cum already!" They all laughed. "Shit, I need a refill. Anyone else need one?"

"Hell yeah." Mr. Jones said. Then he slapped me in the face. "You don't hear good bitch? We need refills."

"She's too into sucking that dick to listen." The balding man said. I got off the bed, and the balding man took my leash, then led me off to the kitchen.

"Shake that ass when you walk bitch!" The cop yelled behind me.

The balding man told me what drinks to fix, then led me back to the bedroom. Mr. Jones grabbed me, and pushed me down on the bed, on my back, then grabbed my legs and jerked me to the edge of the bed. "Oh, I've been thinking about that pussy of yours for awhile baby. I've been dreaming about this. So we're gonna do it face to face. I'm gonna fuck you so good, you'll be in love boy." With that, he slowly slid his big rod in me, a little at a time. "Yeah, that feels good doesn't it?"

"Mmmhmm." I moaned. He was really stretching me, and it hurt like crazy, but what else could I say? He slowly pushed, and then his entire cock was all the way in me. It went really deep. I had only been fucked like this a few times. The guys in prison usually liked it from behind.

"Yeah, baby, relax and enjoy Daddy's big dick!" He said. "Look at me when I fuck you." I looked up at his face, and he slid himself back out of me. "That's right, pretty boy. I want you to watch me fuck you." His cock went deep in me again.

"Fuck!" I gasped feeling his head touch me deep inside.

"Yeah, that's nice isn't it?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I lied. Whatever ended it the quickest. I had learned how to fake it when guys fucked me in prison. Some would get offended if I didn't act like I liked it. They would complain to Dwayne who would punish me. He demanded I be sexy and sweet to his buddies.

"Yeah that's right. Enjoy that big dick!" He said, no slowly fucking me. "Spread those legs, baby. Take me deep and show me some love, boy."

The cop dangled his dick in my face, and I began sucking it, knowing that's what he expected. Mr. Jones continued to slowly probe my ass, taking his time and enjoying himself. The balding man sipped his drink, and watched. I held my legs wide open for Mr. Jones, who had picked up a little speed. "Damn, look at this hot little slut!" The cop said. "It knows just what to do!"

"Well, I'll bet he was a busy little bitch in prison. He had to learn to multitask." The balding guy said.

"Oh yeah." Mr. Jones said. "Those boys put his hot holes to good use." His dick was now quickly sliding in and out of me, and he was breathing hard. "Fuck, bitch, I'm about to get you pregnant! You like that pussy full of cum?" I couldn't respond of course with the cops dick in my mouth. Mr. Jones was pounding me like a jackhammer now, and I heard him grunt, then ram himself deep. I knew he was filling me with his cum. He finished, then pulled out of me. The balding man quickly took his place, and slipped inside of my open ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" He said. "Oh I love fucking a freshly breed pussy! Sloppy seconds are the best!"

"Yeah, Bob, tear that pussy up!" Mr. Jones said. The cop kept his dick in my mouth and held both of my ankles, pulling my legs as far back as they would go. Bob pounded away, grunting and groaning, until he shot his load inside of me. The cop was up, and he grabbed me and pushed me down on my belly, then penetrated my destroyed pussy. He pushed my head down onto the bed, and gave me a brutal fucking, then he to bred me. He pulled out and I could feel cum dripping down my taint.

Show off that creampie boy!" Bob ordered. I pulled my cheeks apart and let them all see my messy asshole.

"Damn Don, you really made a mess out of that!" Mr. Jones observed.

"Oh man, I came so good in that hot ass!" The cop, whose name was apparently Don, said.

"Get up bitch." Mr. Jones barked. I stood up, slowly. "Take that shit off. You don't get to wear the panties home." They all laughed at his joke, while I removed the lingerie. Don grabbed my leash and led me back into the living room, then he removed my collar.

"Get dressed." He ordered. I put my clothes back on, grateful this was over.

"I will be in touch tomorrow." Mr. Jones said. "We are done with you for now. Get the fuck out of here."