Violet

Story Info
Follows Inevitable (11/21/23). Don't forget the kids.
4.9k words
4.47
5.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the third story in the Arrangement (https://www.literotica.com/s/the-arrangement-24, 11/26/2020), and Inevitable (https://www.literotica.com/s/inevitable-11.) series. While I believe that it can be read as a standalone story, it probably makes more sense if you read the others in order first.

My name is Violet Curtis and I've been friends with Rose Hardy for almost forty years. We met in elementary school, went to the same high school, graduated from college the same year and were the maid of honor at each other's weddings. We worked in the same city and we settled in the same development just up the street from each other.

We raised our children together, almost as if we were one large family. I frequently entertained Rose's son, Casey, and daughter, Lori, at my house and my son, Josh, and daughter, Ivy, could frequently be found at her house.

As our kids grew up together the families bonded more tightly. We shared almost everything until one fateful weekend, after the kids had left for their first and second years at college, we shared our husbands. It was an amazingly great decision that we all endorsed. Not only were we having varied sex with varied partners, it enhanced the sexual encounters with our own husbands.

In the spring, the kids were due back from university for the summer and we realized that we would be unable to hide the expanded relationships successfully. Sooner or later, one of them was bound to figure it out. We decided to be upfront and honest about our interfamily sexual relationships.

Rose opted to break the news to her daughter, Lori, when she was the first to return from school. After the initial shock, Lori pressed for more information, like who were her parents fucking. After a little hesitation, Rose revealed that she and Jules were having sex with me and Leif Curtis.

That's when Lori dropped an explosive revelation of her own. She had grown up with Josh Curtis, shared holidays and special occasions with Josh Curtis, gone off to university with Josh Curtis and was currently fucking Josh Curtis.

Rose managed to remain calm after Lori's revelation. I'm not sure I could have done the same. Then Lori upped the ante. She revealed that her brother, Casey was fucking Josh's sister and my daughter, Ivy too.

They decided to share the information with the rest of the families. For Lori, knowing that her parents were spending time with Josh's parents presented an opportunity. It seems that the kids had a similar problem as their parents, how to continue to have sex without alerting the parents to what was happening. Having the relationships exposed solved the "what" problem but that still left the "where" and "when" problems. Lori proposed spending entire weekends during the summer with the Hardy and Curtis parents in one house and the Hardy and Curtis kids down the street in the other house.

That worked for everyone except neither Rose nor I could help but wonder what the kids were doing during the weekends. Rose had told me that Lori had shared that she wasn't having sex with her brother but somehow complemented the size of his cock. That set Rose's mind to wondering and the effect was infectious.

One summer morning, when the kids were home from school, I let myself into Rose's house hoping she had time to share coffee and time with me. Rose was sitting at her kitchen table with a mug of coffee, a piece of paper and a pencil. A balled up piece of paper was on the table in front of her. "What's happening girl friend," I greeted her.

"Good morning," Rose replied. "Just trying to fill in the blanks," she informed me.

"Blanks? What blanks?" I asked. I poured a mug of coffee for myself and sat next to her at the table.

"These blanks," said Rose and she turned the paper so I could see.

She had listed the names of two families both horizontally and vertically and created an eight by eight matrix like grid in the space below and next to the names. A row of X's ran diagonally down and across the center of the matrix.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Ever since I talked with Lori where the extent of both her's and my sexual activity between our families was revealed I've wondered how widespread it was. I tried to diagram it earlier but I got confused. This is my second attempt and, now that you're here maybe you can be helpful," she explained.

I looked at the paper. "Sixty-four boxes," I commented. "That's a lot of fucking."

"It's not that bad," said Rose. "Each possible couple fills in two boxes."

"Okay," I agreed. "What's with the row of X's?"

"That's the easy part," she said. "I've eliminated the boxes where we would interact with ourselves."

"Masturbation doesn't count?" I asked.

"Not for this analysis," she said. "If it existed at all it was before all this started and, frankly, I don't want to know."

"I giggled. "Your secret is safe with me."

"As is yours," she responded.

"Okay, what's next?" I prompted.

Rose picked up the pencil. "I thought I'd start by eliminating the connections we had before we loaned each other our husbands." She put X's in four boxes.

"And I think we can cross out two more boxes for our relationship," I suggested.

"And the relationships we have with each other's husbands," Rose added.

"That's another four boxes," I confirmed. "And four more for the kids with each other."

"You know," stated Rose, "That you and I have a relationship and it's not impossible similar relationships might occur between and among the rest of the females but what about the men?"

"You think the men might have sex with each other?" I asked.

"No I don't," she responded. "At least I don't believe either Jules or Leif might. I think it's a guy thing. They're different from us. Somehow they don't have a problem with women having sex with each other but just the thought of having sex with another man is abhorrent and I believe that it also extends to Casey and Josh."

"That knocks off another twelve boxes that we don't have to fill," I agreed. "I also believe that Lori and Ivy are in a relationship. Two more boxes. That leaves... twenty-eight combinations. What else do we know?"

"Are the kids sleeping with their siblings?" Rose asked.

"That's a safe assumption," Rose told me. "Also, what do we know about us with our own kids?

"I know that Leif and I have been busy with Ivy," I recalled.

"And so have Jules and I with Lori," added Rose.

Rose crossed out the additional boxes. "That leaves just sixteen combinations," she counted.

"That's amazing," I agreed.

"I agree," said Rose. "But look at the grid. What's it telling us?"

I looked but didn't see what Rose saw. "Look only at the empty boxes," Rose suggested.

I focused on the empty boxes and I saw a pattern. "Most of the empty boxes are between you, me and the kids, either mine or yours." I observed.

"That's what I see," Rose agreed. "It's more than most of the empty boxes. It's fourteen of the sixteen left."

"Leaving only Jules and Ivy," I stated. "This is a nice exercise but I don't see what other purpose it might serve."

"If we know something is incomplete, don't we have a responsibility to correct it?" asked Rose. "I mean, if all the possible combinations are complete, isn't the overall comfort level between all of us improved?"

"So now we've moved from information gathering to organizing an orgy to complete the grid," I speculated.

"No. Not an orgy," Rose dismissed my comment. "But I think we have to do something."

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "I disagree. There is no reason to complete the grid and, even if there was, it's not our responsibility, or even our right, to make it happen."

"Violet, look again," ordered Rose. "Look at all the wonderful things we're missing. We need to change that."

"Yes, Rose. Look again," I said. "Every one of the empty squares is a relationship between the adults and the kids. You're campaigning for fucking our children. It's not my priority. I don't want any part of it."

"But, Violet," responded Rose. "It worked so well between Jules and me with Lori. It was a wonderful family affair. Why shouldn't the rest of you have the same experience?"

"Because there's no guarantee that it will be wonderful or even comfortable. Lori is a unique individual. She's sexy as hell and willing to experiment. The rest of the kids aren't like Lori," I insisted. "Leave it alone and let things develop naturally just like it has for all of the other relationships. If something happens between us and the kids, wonderful but don't try to force the combinations. It can only lead to problems, problems that might actually destroy the wonderful relationships we already have. Tear up that damned paper and forget trying to manage what should be allowed to grow organically."

"You may be right," conceded Rose. "But my experience with Lori was so emotional that I can't help but to wonder what it might be like with Casey, Josh and Ivy."

"Do what you want with Casey," I conceded. "He's your son but leave my kids out of it. If they're interested in fucking you, I'm sure they'll approach you. Meanwhile, stop trying to manage the unmanageable."

I left it there. I left my unfinished coffee on the table and went home, disappointed and sexually frustrated.

Josh was home sitting at the kitchen table when I got there. "Mom," he asked. "Are you okay? You look like you just lost your best friend."

"I'm fine," I told him. "It's just that Rose and I had a disagreement and I'm a little unsettled."

"So, you went over there with expectations of something more with Rose and you're unsettled and sexually frustrated," Josh observed insightfully.

I looked at him amazed. How could he know? He's more aware than I gave him credit for. I sat at the table. "You're pretty observant," I told him.

"Not really," he responded. "It's not exactly a secret that you and Rose are fond of each other. I just put one and one together and got sex."

I laughed. "And witty too," I commented.

Josh smiled. He got up and poured me a mug of coffee and brought it to the table. He leaned next to me and set the mug on the table. His head brushed the side of my hair. He smelled wonderful and my response to his slight touch surprised me.

Josh resumed his seat at the table. "So," I said. "Where's Lori?"

"She went shopping with Ivy," he informed me. "She suggested that I go with them but I really don't have much desire to watch them try on clothing unless it's bras and panties."

I laughed again. "You sound like your father," I said. "Where's Casey?"

"I don't know," Josh admitted. "He may have gone with them. So, it's just you and me," he concluded.

My brain snapped to attention. Was Josh suggesting something that Rose wanted to force? "True," I agreed and put my hand on top of his, testing his possible intent.

Josh pulled his hand from under mine and placed it on top. He began to slowly stroke the back of my hand. "You know, mom," he said. "You're a beautiful erotic woman and Rose is missing an incredible opportunity."

"Violet," I whispered already lost in an erotic fog. "My name is Violet."

Josh moved closer to me. "I love you, Violet," he said and he kissed me.

Instantly, my body was on fire. I put my hands on the back of his head, pulled him tight to me and kissed him back with obsessive desire. My mouth couldn't get enough of his mouth. My tongue pushed against his lips until they relented and I entered his mouth. My nipples were ablaze and my pussy inflamed. My whole body was consumed by something that must have been smoldering for months, maybe years. I had only one thought and it dominated my body and incited my movements.

When his hand cupped my breast, I stood, grabbed Josh's hand and led him out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my bedroom where I began to pull his shirt off over his head.

Josh held my hands in his hands. "Slow down Violet," he said. "We have all the time in the world. I promise you we want the same thing and nothing is going to stop us. Let's make the most of it. Let's make love slowly."

"Maybe next time, I half cried as I continued to pull off his shirt. "Right now I want you inside me before I explode or change my mind."

Our clothes came off in record time. I took a moment to appreciate his erection before I literally leapt on the bed, spread my legs and pulled him on top of me. Our pelvic bones collided. I grabbed him again and kissed him with a fervor I hadn't experienced since college. He shifted his hips back and entered me.

My whole world collapsed around the feeling of him inside me. His every movement, his every pulse reverberated throughout my body and an intense orgasm ravaged my body and gripped my soul. Josh, my son and most personal lover, who I carried inside my body for nine months, was back inside me where he belonged.

Josh pumped rapidly inside me and I did everything I could to encourage him. Another orgasm built until my body arched, my eyes rolled back in my head and I screamed. Josh pushed against me with a renewed strength and released millions of sperm inside me, returning a portion of himself to me where he started.

He collapsed on top of me and we rolled on our sides, facing each other, his erection slowly deflating and slipping out of me. I kissed him gently on his lips. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he said. "That was nothing like what I dreamed about."

"You've dreamed about having sex with me?" I asked.

"I've dreamed about making love to you," he corrected me.

"Next time, we'll take our time and make all the love you dreamed about," I promised him.

"Next time?" Josh asked.

"How long do I have to wait?" I asked.

His expression indicated that he didn't fully understand. "Twenty minutes?" I asked as I grabbed his cock.

He laughed. "Sooner with that kind of attention," he admitted.

I began to stroke his cock. He rolled on his back to improve my position. I slid down on his body until I could take him into my mouth. He relaxed into the bed as I held his penis up with one hand and sucked what I could into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head of his penis and pushed my mouth down around him again and again.

In eight minutes, he was exhibiting a useable erection and two minutes later he was so hard it must have hurt. He was hitting the back of my mouth with erection to spare. I restrained my gag reflex and pushed further. His erection entered my throat. I couldn't breathe but breathing wasn't my first priority. Consuming all of his erection was. I tried to swallow him. My throat rippled and Josh's erection twitched in response. I backed off to take a breath. Josh took a deep breath as well. I realized he had been holding his breath and I smiled, impressed with the effect I was having on him.

I plunged back down on him lodging him in my throat again. I swallowed several times. Josh's erection twitched each time. We both took a deep breath and I went down on him for the third time. The third time I swallowed, Josh lost it. His first burst went directly into my throat before I pulled back. Choking and sucking at the same time, I sucked the rest of his semen into my mouth and rolled away from him.

I sat up next to him. I managed to control my choking and swallowed the effluent in my mouth. "Violet, are you all right?" asked a concerned Josh.

"Never been better," I managed to tell him. "I just wasn't prepared for you to explode like that."

"Sorry," said Josh. "Neither was I. It's never happened to me before."

"That's all right," I reassured him. "Next time I'll get it right."

"It was perfect that time," insisted Josh.

"Except for the ending," I added.

"Except for the ending," agreed a smiling Josh.

"I guess we have to wait for another twenty minutes," I quipped. "I wonder how we could spend the time," I puzzled as I rolled on my back and spread my legs.

Josh may have been young but he was no amateur. He took my hint instantly and rolled over mostly on top of me. I thought he was going to explore my lady parts but he started with my breasts. He used two hands to push my right breast into a mound with my nipple in the center. He made my breast look bigger than it actually was.

Josh's tongue found the tip of my nipple and he ran his tongue around my areola. His tongue bounced over the tiny bumps in my areola. He circled my nipple several times before pulling it between his lips and sucking on it gently. It was my turn to hold my breath.

Josh raised his head to check on me. "Don't stop," I said. "I'm fine and getting finer and I won't break."

Josh lowered his head and sucked my nipple into his mouth again, harder. It hurt a little. My breasts have always had a connection to my vagina but this time everything short circuited. The exquisite pain of his sucking on my nipple raced at the speed of light to my vagina. My glands discharged and an orgasm racked my body.

Josh relented while I recovered. "Don't forget the other one," I reminded him.

After a second orgasm, Josh kissed down my body and settled his lips on my very erect and very sensitive clitoris. After his experience with my nipples, two fingers inside me and his lips and tongue on the outside, he moved with a renewed sense of confidence. My third orgasm was the most intense yet and lasted until I begged him to stop.

Before I could recover, Josh slid his body up on mine and entered me. He proceeded tenderly and slowly. My orgasm, caught in partial recovery, remained at the edge of the precipice, present but not overwhelming.

Josh hugged me, kissed me and stroked rhythmically inside me. I held him tight against me and kissed him aggressively, my tongue penetrating his mouth as his erection penetrated my pussy. My emotions flowed over into my body. Josh had to know what was coming. He ejaculated inside me and my orgasm leapt into the void.

We held each other tightly as we recovered. "Josh," I said. "That was incredible. Thank you. Honestly, I thought I might teach you something but you took me places I'd never experienced."

"You're welcome," said Josh. "But I've never had an experience like that before. I've been here thinking how I could get you to teach Lori as few things."

I laughed. "I'm afraid you'll have to teach her yourself." Meanwhile, my head was thinking that it wasn't a bad idea.

That's where we were when someone came into the back door. "Hello. Violet?" a voice from the kitchen called.

"Shit," said Josh. "That's my mother," and he started to get out of the bed.

"That's Rose," I said. "Stay where you are," I ordered. "In the bedroom," I called back to Rose.

I was lying on my side facing the door snuggled up behind Josh with my arm over his hip and my hand gripping his cock when Rose walked into the bedroom. "Violet,...," she started to say before she processed the scene in front of her. Her eyes opened wide and her hand went to in front of her mouth.

"Violet? Josh? What the...?" she mumbled. She was unstable and sat on the floor, her hand still in front of her mouth.

Josh slid off the bed and kneeled on the floor next to her and slightly in front of her. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Rose," he said. "Are you okay?"

Rose looked at Josh and lowered her hand. "I'm fine," she insisted. "It's just that I didn't expect Violet to be in bed naked and with a man, let alone you," she explained.

Josh stood and put out his hand. "Come. Sit on the bed and talk to us," he suggested.

Rose struggled to her feet and sat on the side of the bed. I sat on her right and Josh on her left. Rose began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"One of these things is not like the others," giggled Rose.

Both Josh and I giggled with her. "What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

12