Violet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I need to correct the inconsistencies," Rose stated and stood up in front of us.

She started to unbutton her shirt. "Tell me," she asked. "If I do this what's going to happen?"

I pointed to Josh. He looked a trifle uncomfortable. "Josh is here," I reminded her. "What do you think is going to happen?"

"I assume you've already had a happening with Josh," Rose guessed. "Was it worth me getting naked?"

"Girl friend," I told her. "More than you can imagine. Josh and I have already agreed to spend quality time together again."

Rose was naked in less than ten seconds. She pirouetted in front of Josh once and sat down between us on the bed again. Josh was impressed by her performance and condition of his penis was proof. Rose reached out with her left hand and gently fondled his erection. "Is that for me?" she asked.

Without saying anything, Josh turned to face her and kissed her. Rose's arms went around his neck and she intensified his kiss. I gave them some room and they stretched out on the bed together. Breathless, Rose managed to ask, "What else do you have for me?" She spread her legs in invitation.

I don't know what Rose was expecting, maybe a cock, but she got Josh's lips and tongue instead. I was impressed watching Josh pleasure Rose instead of experiencing it myself and being unable to see earlier. Rose was appreciative and, within minutes, she was writhing on the bed and begging him not to stop.

Josh had her on the edge and he was doing an excellent job of keeping her there. I leaned over and sucked Rose's right nipple between my lips. Rose's orgasm exploded. Her body lurched. Josh was unable to move with his head held firmly by Rose's tightly squeezed thighs.

Rose relaxed and Josh moved up and entered her with a smooth, respectful motion. Rose inhaled as Josh entered her and exhaled sharply when he reached his limit. Rose's relaxing orgasm reversed course. The more Josh moved within her, the more she moved in response, the more intense her orgasm became. Rose's orgasm peaked and rolled down the other side only to begin to rise again. The third time she peaked over the highest hill yet and Josh released a torrent of youthful sperm against her cervix.

They lay together, panting heavily while Rose calmed and Josh deflated. When he slipped out of her, she leaned over and kissed him. Rose looked at me. "You withheld vital information," she accused me.

"What?" I responded. "I told you it was more than you could imagine."

"But I never imagined that," she said sharply. "I forgot what sex was like in my twenties."

"It wasn't like that," I countered. "In our twenties our partners were also in their twenties. Today we're in our forties, experienced and sex with a twenty year old touches more nerve endings and more brain cells than when we were in our twenties. Voila, welcome to the new world."

Josh started to roll toward the side of the bed. Rose grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I thought I'd give you and Violet some room," he informed us.

"No sir. We have a lot more distance to cover before our day is complete," insisted Rose.

"I think I'll just leave you two love birds alone for a while," I said. I got off the bed and headed out the door.

Two hours later, I was sitting in the living room naked with a glass of iced tea and some cookies, watching an inane game show when Rose came downstairs. She was happily disheveled and naked. She sat next to me on the sofa and snagged a cookie. "Where's Josh?" I asked.

"Resting," Rose said. "He may be young with a lot of benefits but I outlasted him," she added with a smile.

Josh showed up an hour later. He had showered and put on his clothing. When he saw us on the sofa, he commented, "I didn't get the dress code memo. Should I remove my clothes?"

"Nah, you're fine," I told him. "Rose and I need to get moving. We have domestic things to do."

The rest of the summer went as usual. Rose spent weekends with Leif and I spent weekends with Jules. Neither of us forgot that morning with Josh and looked forward to the winter break when the kids came home.

Rose was also still obsessed with sex with the youngsters. During the fall, she frequently speculated about how great sex with Casey might be. Also, she repeatedly replayed her and Jules' sex with Lori and whispered to Jules that he might be interested in exploring sex with Ivy.

I was probably a little too protective of Ivy and I told her to forget it.

The kids came home for the holidays. Casey and Ivy bunked with me and Leif and Josh and Lori moved into the Hardy's guest room. We all gathered for the traditional New Year's Eve at the Hardy house. During the afternoon, Rose disappeared with Ivy for a while. I thought they were having a personal experience together but they were back in only twenty minutes.

We were all together in front of the television, watching the party in Times Square and planning to watch the crystal ball drop at midnight New York time. Drinks were plentiful and refillable. I sensed a sexual tension in the air but that wasn't uncommon when we were all together. Only Ivy seemed more alert than usual. She frequently had conversations and touching with the men, including Jules who she was next to when midnight in New York arrived.

We all started kissing each other with the usual emphasis. Ivy kissed Jules first and it lasted longer than usual. When she kissed me next, she was breathing heavily. We repeated everything when it was midnight in Chicago and I saw Ivy swap a gentle tongue curl with Jules. The party began to break up. I helped Rose pick up most of the plates and glasses and started the dish washer.

Casey and Ivy headed for Rose's guestroom and I took Jules' hand and led him to the master bedroom. Rose, Leif, Josh and Lori walked down the block to my house.

Jules and I were regular partners. We knew each other very well and never failed to meet each other's expectations. However, New Year's Eve was always a special occasion. By tradition, we used that night to explore something new. Something we hadn't tried with each other. That became difficult as the years went by so now we repeated things we did rarely.

We showered together and climbed into bed. We hugged, kissed and generally messed with each other, looking for something to become the focus of the evening. I found it when I pushed a finger into Jules' ass and his body twitched. He returned the favor and I did more than twitch. I was approaching an orgasm when he pulled his finger out.

I rolled on my back and pulled my legs high against my shoulders. "Fuck me and put your finger back in my ass," I ordered.

Jules did as I asked and my orgasm began to rise again. I was about to explode when he suddenly stopped and removed both his finger and his erection. Before I could complain, I felt his cock against the opening of my rectum. "Oh shit," I said.

"Please don't," Jules quipped.

I laughed. He pushed and the head of his erection slipped past my anal sphincter.

"Ahhh," I moaned.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Just do it," I said and pushed my ass against his erection.

He pushed and soon he was fully inside me, further than ever in my pussy. He stroked inside me and slid two fingers into my pussy. My orgasm restarted and raced to completion, barreling up my spine and liquefying my brain.

When he came, the heat of his ejaculate spread throughout my body and overheated my nipples.

We showered again and curled up for some needed sleep. About twenty minutes later, we were in twilight sleep, approaching deep sleep when someone knocked on the door.

Obviously, there's more story to tell. Look for Ivy's story soon.

12