Violet Arrow and the Sweatsuit Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexei wasn't even finished cumming down the girl's throat when he noticed the girl almost drown in how much he had cum so far, so he pulled his cock out and finished spraying his thick cum all over the vigilante's pretty face.

Paige coughed and coughed up cum and her own spittle once Alexei pulled his cock out. As she coughed, eyes closed, she felt the cruel man's ropes of warm cum splash against her face, utterly covering her face. Paige was burning with humiliation.

It was 11:40 PM.

Paige Castle, aka Violet Arrow, was helplessly cuffed and pinned against the desk of a D-ranked criminal, face covered in his cum.

"Now, shlyukha, you will be punished." Alexei explained as he slapped his cock against Paige's cum covered face once more before taking a step back and fixing his pants buck up. Now that his lust had been satiated for the time being, his resentment was left.

'Oh man... This wasn't it...' Paige thought to herself as she regained her composure.

"Aaaah! Aaaaah!" Paige groaned and protested as Alexei walked around behind her. "Aaaahh..." Paige whimpered as she felt a hands roughly grabbing her ass.

Alexei groped and caressed the coed's tight round ass through the fabric of her pants. He had always thought she had a great ass, all those times she came through the area to humiliate him. Alexei unclipped the ring-gag and let it fall from her mouth. Alexei also had Yuri let go of her ponytail.

Paige looked back as much as she could from her position, still forcefully bent over the desk, but from over her shoulder she glared at Alexei with one eyed, as the other was closed with cum still dripping over it.

"Alexei! You fucking creep! I'm going to cut your-aiyeeowww!" Paige had begun a vicious tirade, but it was interrupted by a painful spank to her ass by a paddle. "Aiye-ow! Hey! St-stop that y-you cree-Aiye-ow! Oww! Oww! S-stop! OWWW!!" Paige protested only to yelp again and again in pain as Alexei continued to spank her.

Alexei gave a sadistic smile to the girl whose glare was beginning to fade from her face. Her bravado seemed to be breaking down.

"Don't worry Paige. We're only getting started." Alexei said. He stopped his onslaught of the heroine's ass for a moment but also ordered Yuri to slide her pants down. Yuri, like a good goon, followed the order.

'I bet Blake never had to go through stuff like this...' Paige thought to herself, trying to keep herself calm with comedy.

"H-hey! You're new! I'll give you a pass if you help let me go!" Paige said, looking at the goon, having not recognized him from Alexei's usual crew. She felt ridiculous and slightly ashamed as she asked, asking for help from a goon from such a lowly position.

"Yuri might be new, but he still falls higher than cum-covered sluts. So shut up suka, or I'll hurt you even harder." Alexei replied while rummaging through the bag for more tools he could use to punish the heroine with.

Unfortunately, her proposition went ignored and she felt her pants forcefully pulled down from her waist down to her knees so that her hipster style pink panties were on full display on her ass that was sticking in the air. Her ass cheeks were nice and red too. Having her pants pulled down reignited Paige's struggle but like before was to no avail as she squirmed and writhed between the desk and two burly Russians.

"Very cute Paige." he commented, having looked up from the bag to see Paige's pink-panty ass shaking in the air as she struggled.

"You think you're going to get away with this Alexei!?!" Paige shot as she struggled. It was quite the sight, the young heroine cuffed, bent over a table with her ass clad in pink panties in the air, while she shouted profanities and threats to her captors. It was comedic and erotic, as Alexei just chuckled while feeling his cock begin to get hard again.

Alexei walked back up behind Paige and began to caress her already sore ass with the paddle. Paige winced, preparing herself for the next blows.

"Don't think we don't see you for what you truly are, shlyukha? Look how wet your little cunt is, you've drenched your cute little panties..." Alexei commented having noticed how wet her panties were around her crotch.

"Ah! No! S-stop! You fucking creep!" Paige shouted as she felt the Russian gangster begin to rub his fingers against her pussy,

'No! Stop Paige. Focus! You hate this! You hate this!' Paige told herself in her head while trying to fight back the urge to let out a moan.

Alexei and the two goons watched intently as the girl bit her lips as Alexei pressed a finger against her swollen clit through the fabric of her panties.

"Moan shlyukha!" Alexei demanded, pressing harder against her clit.

"Nnghh-ahh-noo! You bastard!" Paige cried out having let a small moan slip out of her mouth. The hapless heroine burned with humiliation.

"Some hero you are Paige, moaning from just my fingers." Alexei taunted, "Too bad we're getting ahead of ourselves." Alexei said, his tone turning serious again. "You still need to be punished."

Alexei enjoyed hearing the girl moan, but he wanted to hear the heroine cry.

"Augh! No! Enough of this! You're going to be in serious-aaaiyee-Oww! Oww! Owww! Owwww!" Paige tried to launch into another tirade of threats but once more it ended up with her squealing and yelping as Alexei spanked her ass again and again. The thin fabric of Paige's panties did little to protect the parts of her ass it did cover. "Owww...ouch...you fucking jerk Alexei!" Paige cried out, tears in her eyes from the pain.

The heroine in Paige wanted to just fade away in shame, but the perverted little masochist in Paige began to crave more. Of course, Paige would never tell her captors that, but she didn't have to. Her soaked panties told them enough. Regardless, her pride wouldn't let her break or submit, how could she ever face Blake or anyone if she did.

"Crying already Paige?" Alexei teased as he caressed her sore red ass with the paddle. He then brought up another paddle in his other hand and began to caress Paige's ass with it as well. "Now suka, tell me which one you prefer."

Paige winced at the cool wooden paddle touching her butt. It felt much heftier and denser than the other paddle, which looked like some deviant's ping-pong paddle.

"This one?" Alexei asked before swinging down hard with ping-pong paddle in quick succession.

"Ow! Oww!" Paige yelped as the pong paddle struck her ass, opposite cheeks, jiggling once more to the delight of the Alexei and the two thugs in the room.

"Or this one?" Alexei asked, putting down the pong paddle to use both hands to swing the 14 inch oak paddle complete with air-flow holes against poor Paige's tight round ass.

"AH-OWW!" Paige screamed hard as the large wooden paddle lands against her ass. She much preferred the ping pong paddle... Before she could voice her opinion, Alexei lands another smack against her ass. Paige yelped again and again as Alexei spanks her mercilessly with the large paddle until her ass is bright red and her face is streaming with tears. Paige could feel her legs shaking from the pain. "Oww...owww..." Paige whimpered as Alexei caressed her very sore ass with the cool oak paddle.

"Want to take a break from your punishment Paige?" Alexei asked.

It was 12:10 AM.

Paige Castle was tired and humiliated. Her mouth was still sore from having been ruthlessly facefucked, and now her ass felt like it was on fire. She was still helplessly pinned against a desk she thought to be mahogany. The prospect of a break sounded great.

"Yes..." Paige said. She knew there was going to be some sort of perverted twist to this.

"Then tell comrade Yuri here that you'd love to suck his cock." Alexei ordered much to the goon's surprise and delight. For the first time during this ordeal, Yuri's stone cold face had a devious grin creep across it.

"Thank you Ser!" Yuri said, his cock hard and head filled with thoughts of fucking Paige.

'of course...' Paige thought to herself, almost comically exasperated at the idea of being forced to suck cock. She had half hoped that Alexei would have stuffed his cock into her wet wanton pussy by now, but the bastard was going to make her wait. She wasn't about to beg the bastard, nor did she want him to continue spanking her. What other choice did she have?

Paige flinched when Alexei pretended to wind back once more.

"Okay! Okay! Please. Don't... I'll say it..." Paige said sheepishly, somewhat defeated. Yuri walked around the desk until his crotch was in front of Paige's face.

'If I don't, they'll just hurt me more than rape me every which way...this way, I can maybe gather my strength...' Paige rationalized. A part of her still believed herself not wanting this despite feeling her pussy throb a little at the idea of the men using her more.

"Augh.." Paige groaned as Yuri gripped her ponytail and pushed her head back so she was forced to look up at him.

"Well shlyukha? I'm waiting." Yuri said and then spit on the girl's face. It landed on her face and dripped down the right side of her face, mixing with the cum that covered it still. The men chuckled.

"Ugh...p-please Y-yuri.."

"That's sir or master to you slut!" Alexei growled and wound back the paddle.

'Oh that's not fair!' Paige managed to think before paddle swung down.

"Aiyee-oww!" Paige screamed, "Ohh-fuck! I'm sorry! P-please SIR!" the heroine corrected herself. "Please sir...I'd love to...uh... suck your cock." She managed to say, but she didn't do well to hide the sarcasm.

Alexei could hear it, and passed judgement swiftly in the form of a couple spanks in quick succession without warning.

"OWww! Oooh-OWW!" Paige yelped out, "Okayy! Okay!" She stammered, taking a moment to collect herself. "P-please sir...I w-would l-love to s-suck your cock..." Paige said, giving it a sultrier tone. It was enough to make each man a little bit harder. Alexei could feel his cock getting rock hard again.

"Of course you would shlyukha." Yuri said as he fumbled with his pants and whipped out his thick 8-inch cock. Like Alexei before him, Yuri cock slapped Paige's face a few times before resting the tip of his cock against her soft pink lips.

'I can't believe I'm about to do this...' Paige thought to herself, burning with shame as she opened her mouth even more.

"Aaampgrh..." Paige groaned as Yuri pushed his cock into her mouth and slowly down her throat. Yuri enjoyed the sight and sounds of her struggling to take his cock.

Fortunately for Paige, she wouldn't have to "do" much, as Yuri, like Alexei before him, enjoyed a girl's mouth to be a fuck hole for him to ruthlessly facefuck. All Paige had to do was not choke too much or bite down on his cock.

"Aaampgrh-aagrh-argrh!" Paige choked as Yuri pressed his crotch against her face, keeping his cock lodged deep down her throat. Alexei loved watching Paige choke on Yuri's cock, his own cock throbbing at the sight of the girl squirming against the table for air and Pavel holding her down.

"Mmm... Fuck!" Yuri groaned as his cock throbbed. The goon had not had his cock sucked in some time. Paige's mouth felt like heaven compared to his usual treatment of his own rough hands and some lotion.

"Aaagrh!" Paige gagged as she felt the cock throb and pulsate familiarly down her throat. "Aagrh!" she choked as the cock fills her throat with a thick rope of cum. Unlike Alexei, Yuri pulled his cock out from the girl's throat and mouth after his first spurt, spraying the rest of his thick sticky load all over

'Gross...' Paige thought. Both of her eyes were closed as another layer of cum dripped down her face.

"Geeze... Markov needs to let you boys out more..." Alexei commented, surprised at how short Yuri lasted. The timing worked out for Alexei though as his cock was rock hard and he was ready to fuck again.

It was 12:30 AM.

Paige Castle, also known as the new Violet Arrow, was not quite living up to the namesake. Since having been captured Paige had made little progress in escaping. Her face was once again covered in a thick layer of cum that dripped down her face and covered her eyes, while her ass was bright red and on fire. The most shameful part of all this was how wet her pussy was and how horny she was getting as the men continued to abuse her.

Alexei put the paddle down and began to run his hands up Paige's bare thigh, softly caressing her sore ass before moving a hand to the crotch of her panties that were soaked with her juices.

"Blah-splegh-h-hey...what do you-aiye-oww!" Paige spat out spittle and cum to protest only to yelp as Alexei spanked her again with the pong paddle. Her eyes closed she had felt Alexei prodding and poking at her pussy again. "Ahh-noooo..." Paige whimpered and squirmed weakly as she felt her panties being pulled down, revealing to three men in the room her slick wet little pussy. It almost glistened.

'Now t-this really can't be happening!'

Alexei was glad that Yuri had finished with Paige's mouth so quickly, he wanted to her the heroine scream and cry as he pushed his cock deep into her tight cunt.

"P-please... Alexei..s-sir..." Paige said in a vain attempt to beg with man, "P-please sir, I'll s-suck y-your cock instead.."

The men chuckled, especially Alexei at how low the heroine had seemingly fallen. From thorn in his side heroine to a whimpering girl begging to suck his cock. Alexei loved life and ignored the girl's pleas, instead he pressed the tip of his cock

"You really are a little slut, Paige." Alexei said, feeling how wet she was with the tip of his cock.

"Auugh! Nooo..." Paige whimpered as she felt the older Russian gangster slowly and methodically push his cock into her. She could only bite her lips and squirm weakly in the grasp of Pavel who pinned her legs apart and Yuri who held her down from the front while he continued to enjoy watching his sperm drip down her face.

"Oh...fuck...Paige...you are tight!" Alexei commented, his cock not yet halfway inside of her but the feeling of how her soaking wanton pussy wrapped around his cock, gripping around it as he pushed further.

"Nnngh-aaah-ooh-noo!" Paige tried her best to stop moans from slipping out but it felt too good.

'Noooo.....' Paige lamented in her head, her pride as a heroine shaken. Not because she was being raped, but because it felt good.

"You like my cock Paige?" Alexei asked, thrusting in the last few inches of his cock so his crotch slams against her ass, all while spanking her for good measure.

"Ahh-ow!" Paige yelped but then quipped back, "Ha! Y-you t-think I can f-feel that little thing?" It was a little brazen for Paige to say in her predicament, but she had thought, what are they going to do, fuck her?

Alexei frowned at her reply, grabbed her ponytail, spanked her even harder as he pulled back and thrusted back in hard.

"Ah-ooh!" Paige moaned. She moaned again and again, louder and louder as the middle-aged Russian gangster pumped his thick cock inside of her tight little body, railing her against his desk. Paige's quips and witty attitude turned to moans and erratic breathing as her body and mind filled with pleasure. "Aiye-oww!" She would yelp as Alexei spanked her in between pumps, only to let out a loud moan when Alexei's rams his cock all the way inside of her.

Alexei could feel the girl was close, but he was close too. His cock was throbbing, and the girl's tight pussy was better than any whore he had ever fucked before. It was lucky for him that she had drained his balls moments before with her mouth and throat.

Using Paige's ponytail as a handle with one hand, Alexei slams his cock inside Paige over and over again, hard enough to make the bolted down desk shake as the girl is railed against it.

"Aaah-oohh-oohh! Noo...f-f-fuck! Oooooh!" Paige began to moan wildly, her body tensing and pussy tightening as she feels herself begin to cum hard. "Ohh-fuck! Ohgod! Ohhhhhh..y-you bastard-aah!" the heroine moaned uncontrollably, feeling her pussy throb around the criminal's cock as it pumped inside of her.

During her orgasm, Alexei had motioned Pavel to move and take Yuri's spot in front. Pavel did not have to be told twice and Paige soon found his cock slapping against her face.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhh!" Paige moaned as Alexei continued to steadily pump his cock inside of her, doing his best not to cum. Maybe it was her pleasure addled mind at the time, or maybe she really was a slut, but when Pavel placed the tip of his cock against her lips she gave it a nice lick before taking it into her mouth. "aammpgrh!" Paige gagged as Pavel's large member filled her mouth.

"Shlyukha!" Pavel shouted as Paige sucked his cock hard as his boss fucks her hard from behind. It didn't take long for the impatient goon to face fuck the defeated heroine, matching the tempo of Alexei.

"Aaampgrh!" Paige moaned while choking on Pavel's cock as Alexei pounds her pussy. It doesn't take long for Paige to cum again...and again...

The third time Paige came, she was barely conscious but she could feel both cocks inside of her begin to throb and pulsate. A familiar taste of cum filled her mouth as she choked on the cock filling her throat with more spunk.

"Aaa-agrhp!" Paige choked on cum while the cock in her pussy began to shoot it's thick warm load inside of her, filling her up completely. "Aaapgrh!" Paige gagged and groaned, feeling cum drip out from between her mouth and the cock inside of it, as well as from her pussy and the cock inside of it.

It was 1:00 AM.

Paige bishop had never felt more ashamed than in that moment where Alexei had really shown her what she was. Not a super heroine or vigilante, but a rape slut who just had strongest three orgasms in her life.

Alexei and Pavel pulled their cocks out from the girl, leaving her draped over the desk in exhaustion. Her legs were shaking as cum dripped out from her pussy and down her thigh, while cum and spittle dripped out from her mouth, she was breathing hard.

"Please...l-let me go now..." Paige begged, feeling herself shaking in exhaustion and pleasure, writhing in her cuffs weakly against the table.

'More...' She desired.

12