Violet Goes to the Movies Pt. 02

Story Info
The Messy Finale to a Date Night Gone Right.
3.8k words
4.36
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the messy finale of Violet's date night based on true events that happened years ago. First part here

Part 2: The Mezzanine

In a normal theater, the mezzanine can be one of two things. One can be found in a grand opera house with multiple levels of seating and rococo interior. There, the mezzanine is the balcony sandwiched between the first and third levels. Often fancy people in fancy dress visit the opera with monocle in hand to listen to sweet notes of music in German or French. The other mezzanine refers to the front rows of balcony seating with the best view. This definition is often found at smaller venues like community theaters where many parents go to cheer on their children as they fumble around on stage with their blocking, not knowing the difference between stage left or stage right.

In our story, Violet (currently Vixen) and Alice (currently Starlet) now find themselves in the mezzanine of the porn theater. However, being in a venue lacking class, their seating arrangement front and center was not referred to by its proper dictionary term 'the mezzanine' but rather as 'the hot seats.'

Previously, Vixen managed to keep her panties on while being humiliated in front of the elderly patrons, but now that she agreed to allow them (all of them) to have their way with her, will she regret saying yes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Front and center, Vixen sat, ass firmly stuck to the unidentifiable filth of semi-dried secretions slathered over the felt seat. Next to her, Starlet purred, stretching out her stockinged legs partially for Vixen to adore, but mostly to lure the lecherous old men closer to them like a sexy bait... but there was no switch. The two women really were fair game for the patrons - mostly. Vixen insisted she did not want a single man fucking her, but everything else lay spread wide on the proverbial table.

"Who the fuck uses carpet and fabric seat cushions in a fucking porn theater?" Vixen said with disgusted eyes - no words necessary.

She didn't have time to think for all around her rough hands, weathered hands, liver-spotted hands all felt her up in her seat. Running up her legs, fingers slipped through the elastic band of her black nylon stockings, pulling on the fabric and snapping it back onto her thighs with a thwack. Others stroked through her hair, tracing her full cheeks and lush lips.

Below them on the silver screen, the vintage porno continued its never-ending stream of filth. The projector at the back of the balcony let out a dusty stream of light, cutting the darkness down the center.

"Sit on my lap, you foxy Vixen." It was Starlet. Her girl-cock sat upright, released from its tight bow-encrusted prison, pushing up the short flap of her skirt lewdly, patrons already stroking her. One withered man, the winds of time chipping away at his frail frame, brought out a small pink vibe, faded with years of use, and ran it up and down the semi-translucent nylon of Starlet's thigh-highs, huffing in delight while he did.

Hesitantly and still in her panties, she obliged. Starlet's throbbing member teased her lower back with its warmth. Pocket flashlights shined brightly at them while patrons took in every sordid detail. If Vixen felt humiliated now, then nothing could prepare her for what happened next.

"Cunt's not usually on the menu here. It's so nice of you to share," crooned Starlet before sliding Vixen's soaked panties down her legs, streaks of cunt-cream grazing her stockings.

Their elderly audience hooted and jeered as Starlet spread Vixen's legs over hers. A large gloopy strand of cunt-juice dripped over the ledge of the seat and onto the floor. Vixen almost cried when Starlet lifted her skirt and spread her mons, showing her puffy labia and drenched fuckhole for all to see.

"We're going to have so much fun... Or should I say, they are going to have so much fun with you."

Face burning with shame, Vixen tried to rebutton her jean jacket, but to no avail.

Nibbling Vixen's ear while wrapping her arms around her stomach to hold her in place, Starlet's hot breath tickled the hairs on the nape of her neck. Between tender kisses, she whispered, "I think Herb should have first dibs. He did such a good job holding back."

Vixen sucked in her breath, Starlet's words tingling down her spine. No one held back anymore. With Starlet forcing her legs open, Herbert doddered over, beer belly and pudgy arms sticking out of his plaid collared shirt.

"Darn tootin', that is one fine cunny," he said with his usual jolly candor while squatting down to cunt-level, pocket flashlight shining directly on her glistening pink folds, and examined her like a perverted Christmas present.

Vixen didn't want to look, but her eyes remained glued as Herbert stroked his fat finger down her enflamed clit making her legs kick, but Starlet held her fast. Other patrons continued fondling the couple, teasing them while jacking off under their trousers.

Onscreen, Lustful Temptations: Wife Fucker IV continued into its final sequence. The heroine seductively stripteased her lacy lingerie in front of a large horde of neighborhood pool boys surrounding her in a suburban backyard, complete with white picket fence. Her thoroughly cucked husband now stood gag in mouth, sissified and wearing a latex maid outfit.

Moaning out, Vixen squirmed as Herbert stuffed his face into her dripping cunt and began eating her out like a depraved pot roast, his wrinkled folds brushing against her shaved mons. Behind her, Starlet's girl-cock continued to throb against her under her skirt. Euphoria coursing through her veins, she forgot her shame and turned to make out with Starlet only to find her mouth already occupied sucking geriatric cock.

Vixen looked around wildly trying to make out faces in the darkness but twitched her legs involuntarily with every slimy lick on her swollen clit. Eventually, the twitching turned to spasms as Herbert slid two pudgy fingers up her cunt, curled them up, and started vigorously massaging her g-spot. Head thrown back in ecstasy, she felt her body thrash back against Starlet in the seat. All the while, the boisterous schlepping from Starlet's sloppy blowjob reverberated in her ears with great gusto.

Then she felt it. A finger belonging to one of the decrepit patrons pushed and prodded the corner of her petite mouth until she relented. Another finger wormed its way into the other corner and pulled. Whoever stood behind her forced her lips apart, stretching them grotesquely and parted her mouth open like a gaping slit.

She tried to close her mouth, but the fingers remained firmly jammed in place, massaging her teeth and gums. Notes of ass and cheap perfume flitted over her sensitive tastebuds. Drool pooled and dribbled over her face while pocket flashlights glinted off the sparkling spit-strands. Blushing wildly like a deer in headlights, Vixen couldn't hide her embarrassment from the bright beams of the salacious patrons. The more she struggled, the deeper the fingers went until two more fingers slipped in, forcing her mouth open like a pair of hinges.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Starlet still giving head completely oblivious to her predicament. If this was how the patrons always played with their food, Vixen wasn't sure she liked being a piece of meat.

"Herby, it's my turn at the honeypot." It was the elderly man who tried to use his shoddy condom on the first floor.

Vixen tried to speak out, but with her tongue uselessly lolling around, only strands of saliva and gargles left her gaping maw. With every movement, the fingers clenched more firmly in place. She didn't know what the patrons had planned for her, and she didn't want to; but she knew she wanted to take this ride to the end.

Herbert stopped fingering and sucking to let the even older gentleman go for it.

"Hoo hoo!"

Vixen felt jabbing and prodding from the man's jittering veiny fingers, poking with the aim of someone who lost their sense of depth perception long ago.

"I can finally use my rubber on a cunny!" croaked out the man while unzipping his trousers and whipping out his semi-flaccid old-person dick. From his wallet, he once more slid out the crinkly condom wrapper from the last century.

Vixen tried to yell out, 'No!' but the porno heroine's squeals onscreen while getting her pussy and ass filled by the hunky pool boys drowned out any gurgled sounds from Vixen's spit drenched face.

"Irv, no." Herbert stepped between them. "The rule is no sticking it in the cunny, you old fart. You're gonna ruin this for the rest of us folks who want to get a piece of this youngster while she's still a hot tart."

Irv shot Herbert a disappointed glare from his hallowed eyes.

"Listen here, why don't you use her other hole?" He suggested.

"Candy already lets me bugger her bumhole. That's just being a party pooper," Irv griped.

"Well, the rosebud's off-limits too. Ronald's been saving you a spot just beyond those pert lips. Why don't you rub your ancient prick over that wet tongue instead? It can't feel that different if you can't remember the last time you put it in a real cunny."

Grumbling loudly, probably due to advanced hearing loss, Irv tottered next to Vixen's face. Behind her, Ronald used his mouth-wall gripping fingers to swivel her face towards Irv's wrinkled cock head, spit continuing to trickle down her exposed breasts and jean jacket like a leaky faucet with nowhere else to go.

Flopping his dick over her tongue, Irv rubbed back and forth, smegma escaping from under the folds of his crusty foreskin. The acrid taste invaded her senses, but with mouth pried open, Vixen couldn't stop the onslaught. At cunt-level, Herbert and other patrons took turns licking, sucking and fingering her needy pussy while the pool boys began ejaculating inside the porno heroine in front of her cucked husband who was now a chair for other male porn actors who needed a break after suffering bouts of post-coitus fatigue.

Face flushed with the searing heat of humiliation, tears glided down her face in little rivulets - not because she regretted agreeing to go on a date to the movies - but shame because it felt good to be used. So. Damn. Good.

A hot spurt of semen parted Irv's cock onto her tongue. The off-white goo clung onto the inside of her mouth while she desperately tried to force it all out. Ronald removed his finger vice, snapping her cheeks back in place. Next to her, she heard a guttural moan as the elderly patron Starlet serviced came in her mouth. A single trickle of semen dribbled down her chin.

Still sniffling, Vixen called out, "Starlet?"

"Vixen." With a messy kiss, Starlet and Vixen shared the mixed semen of the two patrons, passing it back and forth until Starlet swallowed it all in one gulp. "Vixen, are you okay?"

Vixen cried. All the sensations and emotions were too intense. Wiping away her tears, Starlet comforted her.

"Vixen, I never want to hurt you. I can tell them all to stop, and we can go home, shower and clean up."

"No. I - I like it, but I don't know why. I feel like I shouldn't," Vixen sobbed while nuzzling her head into Starlet's shoulder. The other patrons, sensing something off, stopped their fondling. Herbert sat in the chair next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Don't stop," begged Vixen through her tears.

"But you're crying." Starlet grabbed her hand with a concerned look on her face.

"I want this. It's just a lot." Smiling through puffy lids, she looked straight in the large chestnut eyes of her lover and once more said, "Don't stop."

"If you insist." Starlet wiped the tears, spit and cum stuck to Vixen's face with her soft, delicate fingers. "If it makes you feel better, the theater does enforce one rule rather strictly."

"What's that?" asked Vixen, salty residue crusting over her lower lids.

"Clothes must remain on at all times."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Vixen couldn't help but let out a laugh through her cum coated lips.

"It's true. I'll show you the sign when we leave."

"That's pretty funny considering our, um, situation." She noticed Herbert and the other patrons looking at her cautiously. "It's okay, Herbert, you can touch me. You can all touch me."

On the projector screen, the porno heroine jumped off a diving board into a semen filled pool as the film reached its crescendo. Her cucked husband broke free from his restraints and ran to follow his wife and lover into the steaming jizz, latex maid outfit and all. Vixen wiped her eyes and stood up from Starlet's lap. Getting on her knees she nuzzled her now flaccid cock, kissing it gently while massaging it with her hand, careful to keep Starlet's panties mostly on despite her own being sucked by an untold number of patrons. Rules were rules after all.

Placing her velvety member in her mouth, Vixen allowed saliva to pool, dripping spit-strands and stray tears down Starlet's hardening shaft. She enjoyed watching her saliva trail down, glistening off the harsh light from their voyeurs' pocket flashlights before sucking it back up and letting it drool out again, lubing Starlet's girl-cock. She placed the spongy cock head over her tongue, feeling out the texture. Much softer and cleaner than Irv's smegma filled dick from earlier, she sucked up and down while kneeling on her nylon stockings which stuck to the squelchy floor. Hands returned to stroke her hair. Looking up at Starlet, she could make out Herbert fondling her under her turtleneck while kissing her.

Standing up on her own volition, Vixen straddled Starlet's throbbing girl-cock raw, feeling it twitch as she lowered herself over her girlfriend's member.

"Ahh! Vixen, what are you-" Starlet moaned out, but before she could finish her question, Vixen leaned forward and grazed her girlfriend's lips, brushing against Herbert's prickly stubble.

In a messy three-way kiss, their tongues lashed about smearing drool and cum on each other's faces. Starlet's girl-cock nestled snuggly inside Vixen while she rocked her hips gently. Behind her, she felt a geriatric finger brush under her skirt and tease the outside of her asshole. Something cold and sticky rubbed its puckered entrance. To her surprise, it was not fingers, but a small pink vibe that found itself getting pushed inside.

Groaning while swapping spit in a sloppy trifecta, Vixen gyrated her hips more forcefully, taking the small vibe up her ass, feeling it rub against Starlet's girl-cock inside her. Unable to stop, she continued to grind, mashing her clit on Starlet's pubic mound while feeling her arousal continue to build. The passionate three-way kiss broke as patrons began sliding their erect cocks in-between Starlet and Vixen's lips, smearing them with pre-cum.

Hands grabbed her hair guiding her this way and that while cocks both big and small, cut and uncut rubbed against her slimy face. Sticking out her tongue, she eagerly ran it up and down the countless shafts with Starlet's lips meeting hers wrapped around the buffet of geriatric cock. Herbert withdrew, watching from the seat over while fondling himself under his work jeans.

Faster, harder, deeper-- Vixen rammed herself over Starlet's girl-dick while her lover thrust upwards, rubbing her clit on her mound with greater and greater intensity. Starlet's nimble hands reached between her unbuttoned jacket, pinching and pulling her nipples. In the midst of the dingy dark theater, Vixen felt herself reach the edge.

Screaming out, Vixen convulsed, feeling her vaginal walls tighten and grip Starlet's girl-cock, vibe still buzzing inside her tight anus, but Starlet and the patrons didn't stop.

Strong hands pulled her hair like reigns while Starlet continued to thrust inside her used up cunt. Overhead a liver-spotted dick ejaculated a string of sticky jizz, landing on Vixen's hair, bits sticking to her cheeks. Another uncut cock found its way into her open mouth and with a few thrusts let out its pungent contents, spilling over her face and onto the collar of her jacket as Vixen tried to spit it all out.

Starlet appeared mostly unscathed from the barrage of semen with patrons reaching under her turtleneck and bra to rub her sensitive nipples. Vixen could make out her face contorting in pleasure.

With the porno onscreen completely neglected, the elderly men who could rubbed their cocks through the women's hair, over their tongues and shoved them in and out of their mouths before ejaculating - mostly - on Vixen's face, glazing her like a cummy donut, semen dripping over her jacket, skirt and thigh-highs.

Hugging Starlet close, she smeared her cum covered face over her girlfriend, making out passionately while Starlet's girl-cock expanded and lurched, letting out a burst of semen deep inside her.

Embracing each other while Starlet continued to buck inside her cunt, Vixen nuzzled her cheek, strands of cum sticking to each other's faces. Looking out the corner of her eye, Vixen spotted Herbert still sitting fully clothed watching the couple with a jovial look on his wrinkled mug.

"Doesn't Herbert want to finish too?" Vixen whispered in Starlet's ear while patrons wiped their flaccid dicks off on their flimsy skirts before disappearing into the black depths of the theater.

"Herb never cums."

"What? Why?"

"Erectile dysfunction probably, but he does..." Starlet's voice trailed off as Herbert stood up above Vixen's face, trousers unzipped, flaccid cock head barely peeking out from behind his wiry unkempt bush.

"Does what?"

Before Vixen could get an answer, Herbert lightly tugged his limp dick, letting loose a stream of golden piss all over Vixen's cum-covered face. The warm, pungent liquid soaked her completely, spilling over the seats, and added to the concoction of other smells and bodily fluids that ran rank in the theater.

Onscreen, black and white credits rolled out while the heroine and her husband embraced covered in the pool boys' goo. Most of the patrons left after cumming, leaving the trio alone. However, there was still Candy.

Lady of the night, worker of magic - Candy prowled her turf on the first floor with a possession bordering on obsession. Tonight, she noticed her customers lacking in number and searched the theater for the person responsible.

Realizing the thief of her valued Johns was not, in fact, on the first floor nor in the foyer, she pushed past the catatonic ticket master without paying and stormed up the steps to the mezzanine seating. Not caring about the man on man cocksucking in the back, her eyes narrowed on Vixen and Starlet, but mainly Vixen who sat covered in the most filth.

Ripped fishnets, wig askew, Candy made a beeline for the couple with her sharp nails painted red for blood. Grabbing Vixen by the cheeks, her acrylic nails buried themselves, gripping like a boa constrictor. Swiveling Vixen's splooge-covered face up at her Candy glared at her with daggers for eyes. Then she hacked, and she coughed until a giant spit-loogie scented with the semen and ass of a thousand men bubbled up from her throat. Tightening her pointy nail vice, she spat with an unspoken vengeance on Vixen's destroyed face, adding to the concoction of cum, piss and tears before huffing and disappearing into the darkness from whence she came - never to be seen again.

Sitting there, Starlet's girl-cock going limp inside her and covered in untold amounts of gunk, Vixen sat, eyes closed in a sort of meditative trance as the lights turned on in the theater.

Herbert brought out a small hand towel from his back pocket and wiped Vixen's face. There was no point wiping off the rest. From the back, the men who spent the duration of the film sucking and stroking each other off adjusted their pants and walked past the trio while leering at Starlet and Vixen's soiled forms. They didn't appear interested in girl on girl action.

12