All Comments on 'Violet Goes to the Movies Pt. 02'

by Violet_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeabout 2 years ago

"Who the fuck uses fabric cushions in a porn theatre?" - wonderful - and it sets the tone for the rest of this episode. Not just filthy, but an exciting, kaleidoscopic, Fellini-esque romp which, despite the filth, is both touchingly intimate and epic at the same time. Love the little epilogue, which lifts us out of the squalor back into the fairy tale. Very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story? 5 Stars! I'm a 40yo white married wife, 38DD-34-36, extremely orally inclined, deliciously BI, loves big hard cocks, creamy chum, being fucked hard, eating wet pussy, cream pie a real plus perfer Bllack pardner. I'm a 3 hole SLUT when HOT!

I travel on business and visit many XXX theatres and ABS stores although they seem to be disappearing, unfortunately.

I truly enjoy being sexually submissive to Black couples

Orpheum69

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the love (or should I say cum) on this story. Yes, the theaters (where I am) seem to be a relic and from hearsay, have lessened in number significantly. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Wow!

A deep dive into perversity and dereliction…excellent!

Very well done!

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenover 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it, Paul <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViolet_Vixen@Violet_Vixen
I'm a product of what happens when you repress your sexuality in a pressure cooker and forget to turn off the flame. I don't want to be a slave to shame any longer so I've decided to explore the sexier parts of the human condition. As my journey progresses, I now find myself ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES