Violet Goes to the Movies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Vixen stood up from Starlet's lap, her girlfriend's semen trickling down her leg. She felt like she might collapse. Starlet already looked exhausted but content with eyes half-closed.

"Time to get you two lovebirds back home." Herbert patted Vixen on her piss-soaked back.

Unable to piece together syllables, Vixen merely nodded and Starlet groaned. After a moment of silence to process everything, Starlet grabbed Vixen by the hand and unstuck herself from the seat. Not even bothering to button her jacket, Vixen followed Starlet and Herbert downstairs back to the foyer.

On the way down, they passed a small laminated sign that read in barely legible chicken scratch:

The Following are Strictly Prohibited:

Violence! Gang Members! Nudity!

Police WILL be Called on ALL Rulebreakers!!!

Vixen giggled to herself at the absurdity.

The bright fluorescent lights of the foyer glinted off every smelly drop of piss, cum and spit clinging to the couple. Vixen couldn't say for certain, but she could have sworn she saw the catatonic ticket master's eyebrow raise slightly from behind his yellowed newspaper.

Leaving the double doors once more, but this time into the darkness of night, the trio squelched their way back to Herbert's car. Vixen and Starlet sat in the back seat, their stench seeping into the faux leather. Buckling up, Vixen gazed out the window, reminiscing about the journey which led her to the theater and to Starlet. Next to her, Starlet's hand found its way to hers, fingers interlocking in sweet embrace.

With one last glance in the rearview mirror, Herbert shot the couple a grin before driving them home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On that note, our foray into the dark depths of the porn theater concludes, but what happened to our colorful cast of characters afterwards? After all, the author worked hard to flesh them out just for you.

It is said Candy continued taking it up her ass for cash for the rest of her days. At least, until she got arrested for stabbing the new girl in the eye with a stiletto. The old ticket master sat on, partially mummified, atop his cushioned stool. As for whether he was truly alive or dead to begin with, we will never know. Herbert and the patrons continued to visit the theater behind their family's backs like the immoral Jurassic relics they were while carrying on their abuse of the carpet and fabric seat cushions.

Now as for our two ingenues, Vixen and Starlet still live on, but it is said they never went to the movies again. Once was enough.

As a final word of advice, dear reader, if someone asks you to go to the movies, it is best to say no. At least, this author thinks so.

The end

12