Violet in the 'stretcher'

Story Info
Violet is abducted and humiliated by three guys.
2k words
3.96
51.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIOLET IN THE 'STRETCHER'

It had been almost two years since Violet and I had last been able to see each other, and on the last occasion that we had met, we had mutually accepted that we would have to go our separate ways. Keeping in contact was too difficult because we were geographically far apart and in any case, we were both worried about making any mistakes that could give our little game away. We had enjoyed each other's company immensely and accepted that all good things must come to an end.

In some ways I was relieved because I had always had some concern that our affair might be discovered as I valued the importance of my marriage and she no doubt valued hers. However, fate occasionally plays strange tricks and I was to encounter Violet once again in the most extraordinary of circumstances.

Like most red-blooded men, I frequently enjoy browsing pornography on the internet, and one such occasion turned out to be memorable.

I happen to have a liking for seeing women in tight situations undergoing bondage, discipline and humiliation but not torture, I hasten to add.

I don't know the reason why this appeals to me -- I could never bring myself to hurt a woman -- but there has always been something intensely erotic for me in seeing a woman being dominated and forced to do things that she would never normally agree to do.

One evening I was browsing my usual favourites and eventually latched on to a new link which took me to a site which my security settings assured me as being 'safe' and I settled back to see what was on show.

I had a number of choices on the page and my first one showed a naked young woman in her 20's being secured by three hooded guys to a complicated looking piece of apparatus which ensured that her charms were fully on display. She was forced into a squatting position with her ankles spread wide apart and her arms fully extended either side of her, wrists tightly cuffed to the framework. She looked most uncomfortable...

I was particularly intrigued with the apparatus which was ingeniously constructed largely from metal poles held together with scaffolding clamps. There appeared to be a fixed outer framework with what looked like steering wheels on either side, and an inner moveable framework with various fittings to take cuffs or loops of rope... I guessed that the inner framework could be rotated to adjust the position of the victim secured within it to best advantage.

The woman was gagged and the camera zoomed in to show her tearful, frightened face. It was easy to understand why. The three guys started to fondle her and twist her tits making her buck and heave in her bonds. It wasn't long before the real action started... they were now naked and all sporting erections which they now thrust into every available orifice. I watched the entire sequence, fascinated, and began to suspect that this woman was probably not a willing subject, but I just couldn't be sure. Not until I clicked on the next video...

I nearly fell off my seat in surprise because there, right in front of me, was... Violet!

I couldn't believe my eyes, but she was unmistakably recognisable and there was no way that she could have been in that situation voluntarily. My mind raced to figure out what the hell was happening and I sat transfixed as the action began to unfold.

Violet was being led roughly into the brightly lit room stark naked and gagged, her hands bound behind her. A masked guy stood either side of her, each holding an arm and a breast, pulling her forward

'This way, bitch... that's it... that's a good girl. Keep movin'... you'll want to go where your tits go, won't ya?' he shouted at her, making the other guys laugh...

'Yeah, let's get this old cow on to the stretcher'

'Now get your fucking belly down on to that bar, bitch, and stay there!'

Violet was squirming and struggling to escape their clutches but they didn't relent. They released her arms and dragged her by the breasts downwards into a low squatting position.

The camera showed Violet's face in close-up. Tears streamed from her eyes and she mewled helplessly into her gag as the guys undid her wrists and cuffed them to the widespread bars on each side of her. They each grabbed an ankle and lashed them widely apart and finally adjusted the bar under her belly to get her into their preferred position.

She made an amazing sight... squatting naked and helpless, everything on total display. She felt utterly ashamed.

'Woo hoo.. I'm getting excited already, guys..' said one of the hoods.

'You've a got a fine big arse on you, bitch, I'll give you that, and those tits of yours are damned good for someone your age'

He then proceeded to loop thin white cord around each of Violets breasts so that they started to turn a dull red with restricted blood circulation. There was nothing she could do to stop him. Her breasts now felt very uncomfortable and sensitive adding to her feeling of degradation.

I'd had the pleasure of tying her tits two years earlier as part of our little bondage game but never as tight as this, and I could only guess at the level of discomfort that she was experiencing.

'Need to go easy on this one, boys. She's no spring chicken...'

Yeah, but she'll take what we got for her'

'Hey, what happened to your pink nips, bitch? There's nothin' there to suck, for fuck's sake!'

I knew exactly what he was referring to as I had already experienced the delight of toying with Violet's breasts and their unusual inverted nipples... I was just hoping that things weren't turning nasty for her in her current predicament and that they would leave those sensitive nipples alone.

Violet was by now screaming soundlessly into her gag, mucus streaming from her nose as she wriggled and struggled, all to no avail.

The gag was suddenly pulled from her and she gasped in relief.

'Please, let me go... I've done nothing, please, ... PLEASE... don't...'

But all her pleas fell on deaf ears. The three guys had now stripped off and were all sporting full erections.

They wandered around her, squeezing those big tied tits, inserting fingers deep inside her vagina and robustly exploring every orifice. Fingers penetrated her anus causing her to scream wildly.

'Noooooo.... Please....'

'Just look at that fucking big arse guys... boy, is she gonna enjoy this party...heh heh...'

Violet's backside was spread achingly wide, the skin pulled tight as a drumskin, exposing absolutely every intimate detail to their gaze. She was fully aware of her exposure and was mortified with embarrassment at the thought of what they were seeing but she was helpless to do anything about it.

Her freedom from the gag was short lived as one the men suddenly forced a ring gag into her mouth, securing it tightly behind her head. The ring gag was basically a metal ring about two inches in diameter wedged behind her upper and lower teeth so that her mouth was permanently open.

Violet's eyes were wider than ever with fear and astonishment. What on earth were they doing? What was going to happen next?

She suddenly found herself confronted with an erect penis, inches from her face.

'Ugghh... mmnnoo... nnoo...gghhh'

'Let's see what you can do with this, bitch!' he shouted as he rammed his penis fully into her mouth making her choke uncontrollably.

'Easy, baby... baby... we don't want you biting now, do we...?'

At the same time she felt a cold, wet gel being pushed into her rectum. The guy who was doing this walked around and stood beside his mate who was still rhythmically filling Violet's mouth with his cock.

He then grabbed Violet's hair and gave her head a gentle shake, his cock inches from her eyes.

'Where's this going, bitch?'

'Tell me where it's going...'

Violet could only stare helplessly at him, her tear-filled eyes pleading with him for mercy, unable to speak because her mouth was already filled.

The guy moved away and within seconds, she felt her rectum being brutally and deeply penetrated by another penis.

'Aaaaarrgghhh.....'

Violet was being 'spit roasted'..!

The guys continued for a couple of minutes thrusting into her mouth and backside and all that poor Violet could do was thrash uselessly in her bonds.

The third guy then squatted down and manoeuvred himself carefully underneath Violet so that he ended up lying on his back. This was the perfect position for him to penetrate Violet's vagina, and she suddenly found herself being penetrated simultaneously by three erect cocks!

I couldn't believe my eyes... Was this really happening to her?

Violet was at her wits end but what could she do? I could hardly believe what I was witnessing and I had to admit that I had terrific conflict of emotions. I was appalled at what was happening to her but at the same time, it was intensely erotic and arousing to watch. This was someone I knew intimately who had only ever been fucked by her husband and by me, and now she was being gang-banged!

Eventually, the guys all shot their bolts deep inside Violet and she retched uncontrollably as sperm flooded her mouth and made her choke.

They paused and withdrew, then started to crank the wheels of the turning mechanism on either side of the outer framework. This caused Violet to rotate 180 degrees backwards so that she now lay flat on her back, facing upwards, buttocks and legs splayed wide apart and looking more exposed than ever before...

The guys were having great fun slapping her bare arse cheeks and tweaking her tits just to make her squirm again, and all the while, Violet was sobbing and moaning through the ring gag that was still in place.

She suddenly heard a buzzing sound and tried to arch her head to see what they were up to but she couldn't see anything beyond the curve of her own belly.

Two guys were huddled level with her backside almost out her field of view.

'We're just going to finish by leaving you with a message to take away, you old cow... then we'll let you go.'

Violet jerked and yelled as a sharp needle penetrated her skin and the buzzing sound continued.

The guys were leaving a 'message'... They were tattooing the letter 'W' on either side of her anus with an exclamation mark to finish!

This was their sadistic way of spelling out the word 'WOW!, something that Violet would now be stuck with for the rest of her life..!

The pain was bearable but thankfully short-lived. However, she had no idea what they had done to her until they held up a mirror between her legs to show he the result. She almost fainted in despair as she saw the tattoo.

There was no way that she could ever show this to anyone in order to get it cosmetically removed -- it would be excruciatingly embarrassing and she knew right away that she was stuck with it...

The guys finally gave her a half dozen welts with a thin cane across her arse cheeks before releasing her and dragging her, utterly exhausted, out of the room, still sobbing and whimpering... a totally broken woman.

The video ended and my mind was reeling. I had no way of contacting her to find out if she was OK and equally, she had no way of contacting me. Both of us had long since changed addresses and phone numbers and whilst I had always used email, she had never taken any interest in email. I toyed with the idea of writing to her last known address but decided against it in case her husband received my letter and started asking awkward questions.

To this day, I have no idea what became of Violet. How had she been abducted? What happened to her afterwards? Was she still alive?

I will never know the answers but at least I have that video downloaded which -- I have to confess -- still gives me intense pleasure every time I view it....