Violet Riot Productions Ch. 05

Story Info
Release day! Sara has fisting fun with Riley and Ji-Woo.
1.9k words
4.21
2.3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers

Today was release day! As per tradition, I was to participate in a scene as the lead. Nervousness had me shaking. I glance down at the paper in my hands.

To my surprise, Boss paired me with Riley, whom I'd seen in passing but never had the chance to speak with.

Riley was a gorgeous, umber-skinned woman I'd seen walking the halls. The scent of fruit and shea butter wafted around her, turning my head. The deep dimples in her cheeks flashed at the wonder on my face. Her crown of springy ringlets bounced around her head. Her hips had swayed as she walked with pride and confidence.

With paper in hand, I followed the directions to a room I'd never been in.

Before I entered, I stopped short. Riley lay on a bed covered in white. It took up most of the room, leaving little space to walk. She was stark naked, wrist resting in the dip of her waist. Her bush of tight curls drew my attention, and my breath caught. Immediate heat, arousal, and a hint of guilt spread through me.

Where was Ji-Woo?

A step into the small room and a glance to my right revealed a silver umbrella and what I'd learned was a camcorder. The lights warmed the room, and behind the camcorder stood my crush with a smirk. Heat rose to my cheeks. My eyes darted around her face to gauge her feelings about what would happen.

Ji smiled reassuringly and nodded, the edges of her eyes crinkling in genuine encouragement. My shoulders began to quiver, and a tension tingled in my chest. I took a deep breath and returned my attention to Riley.

"How--how does this work?"

Riley smiled and moved so she was on her hands and knees. She reached out and pulled at my black tank top. The lids of her eyes softened, and my lower abdomen pulsed. I glanced over my shoulder at Ji, and she nodded.

I wondered why she was filming when a green-lighted camera was already affixed to the upper corner of the room. There were people always watching us, enjoying our day-to-day lives.

Ji saw me looking at the moving small device.

"We have our regular voyeurs, but we also film and sell particular sex scenes." My mouth opened slightly, and my head tilted back in understanding. We were making actual porn here.

Riley lifted herself, so just her knees pressed into the fluffy comforter. When I stepped closer, she tugged my tank over my head, her pink tongue licking her lips. I'd taken to going commando like all the other girls, and Riley made quick work of my cut-offs.

"I've been wondering what you taste like, Sara. Boss was kind enough to let me pop this cherry of yours." My chest reddened. Her voice was liquid and soft. She'd gone out of her way to choose me, which filled me with wonder.

Her cool fingers trailed my waist, and shivers rippled from every caress. I swallowed hard. What would happen next? I should say something, actually introduce myself. I didn't want to break the tension building, though.

My brain shushed itself, and my awareness sank into my body, letting desire take the lead. I reached for her and felt her soft skin. The shine reflecting off of her created a haloed glow. I propped my left knee on the bed, and we kissed.

Her full lips covered my own, and I melted inside. I moaned. A gush of warmth suffused my body, and my mouth broke from hers, gasping for air. Her hands trailed from my waist to my back, and her palms pressed me to her.

The intake of breath was no help as my whole body pulsed. Riley scooted backward and patted the bed. She reached behind her and grabbed a caddy of accouterments. She pressed a finger to her cheek, considered, glanced at me, then looked back to a collection of bottles.

I crawled onto the bed and sat crisscrossed, back erect, head tilted in curiosity. She snapped open the amber bottle and sniffed. With a nod, she tipped the container, and a viscous liquid pooled in the palm of her hand. The scent of coconut filled the room. She looked up and swirled her finger at me, indicating I should lay down on my stomach.

My shoulders relaxed when I realized I was going to get a massage. I complied eagerly, and I felt the bed shift as she approached. Chilled hands pressed between my shoulder blades, and I shivered when she straddled my hips, her sex pressed against my ass cheeks.

Every muscle shifting between her legs sent delight through me. Her hands began to warm as they worked my muscles. I was in heaven and stretched like a cat in a patch of sunlight. Wave after wave of pressure and thrumming pleasure coursed through my limbs.

She rubbed with a purpose, leaving behind a puddle of relaxation. She slid her wet sex back and forth over my ass, and a quiet moan escaped her.

Riley shifted backward, and I realized how wet she was when the juices left behind began to chill. She paused, pouring more oil into her hands. The slick smacking of her hands rubbing together caused my clit to twitch in anticipation.

Her hands slid down the curves of my ass and trailed to my calves. My heart quickened when she reversed direction and slid her palms back up. Her fingers dipped between my thighs, and my legs spread reflexively.

Her fingers explored my folds, causing my pulsing pussy to release more wetness. Her fingers dipped into my opening and spread the moisture. Her knee pressed my legs further apart, and I shifted onto my knees, legs spread wide. I sucked in a breath when her tongue licked at my labia.

The very tip of her nose pressed into my perineum, and a new sensation had me crying out. Her tongue lapped from clit to stern, and my hips shifted in time with it. Desperation had me rearing back into her face.

The act was almost teasing in its execution.

"Please. Please." I gasped.

The snap of a lid once more and a pressure more tremendous than I'd experienced spread my opening wide. All of her fingers were together in a cone shape. She was fisting me.

I barely noted the slight sound behind us as I panted in pleasure. Ji-Woo's chest rose and fell; her lips were parted, and she puffed air sharply. She shifted the camera onto one shoulder and grasped for a stand with her other hand.

Her eyes stayed on mine as she propped the camera on the stand. She looked at the small screen on her camera, adjusted the aperture, and stepped around.

Riley's hand pressed harder into me, stretching the sides of my pussy wide. Fullness and a slight stretching made my eyes roll back in my head. Little thrusts in and out had her hand going deeper. I humped her hand in an attempt to swallow more. I watched in numb fascination as Ji-Woo stripped quickly and crawled onto the bed with us.

A cry of need escaped me. I wanted her close to me. I propped my elbows to gain better access to Ji's sex. Riley stood behind, eagerly thrusting.

Riley's moans and Ji-Woo's hooded expression were short-circuiting my brain. Ji laid back against more pillows and spread her legs. She scooted towards my face, and I marveled at her familiar pussy.

I knew her body well, and her flavor was home to me now. I licked and sucked to the rhythm I knew she liked. She was already so wet, and I buried myself in her walnut-like flavor.

I lost myself, drowning in the pool of bliss. Riley made it to her knuckles when I cried out. My pussy clenched her fingers tightly. She pressed into me, straddling my bent leg, pressing her mons to the back of my thigh. She quivered with my release.

Ji's hand held me still against her. Her head was thrown back, hips rocking. She came in time with me, and we shook together.

I turned to Riley. I wanted the sounds of her orgasm to fill the room. I guided her back onto the bed, nestling her between Ji and me.

We kissed and licked Riley's body. Ji-Woo and I simultaneously moved toward her sex, but I got there first. My hands slid between her thighs. Her dark labia winked at me. I slid my knees from the bed. My mouth was drawn to this new playground.

Her arousal lathered white against her skin, and a new pulse of need passed through my core. I buried my mouth into her sex. My tongue flapped up and down across her swollen vulva. I suckled her and lost myself in her wet musk. My fingers twitched, and they slid into her pink opening.

Her clit was large and lifted away from her body. I sucked it into my mouth and reveled in the twitching of it.

Her hips rode my mouth and fingers. Ji-Woo rubbed against Riley's side. They were lost in a kiss with hands on each other's breasts. Riley's head fell back onto the bed, and she cried her pleasure loudly and with abandon. Her response was delicious. I moaned into her pussy, and her legs wrapped around my shoulders.

Her slick passage clamped around my two fingers. My clit pulsed, and my orgasm soon followed behind hers. Her perineum pulsed, and her hips moved in a staccato fashion. I desperately licked up the gush of wetness.

She collapsed back into the bed, and the energy in the room settled. I crawled back onto the bed with my sisters. We curled around like a pile of puppies, wrapped in beautiful women's warmth. We slid into an exhausted slumber.

***

It was hours before I woke, alone in bed. The lights were out, and the camera was gone. I wondered how Ji-Woo felt about the encounter. I wanted to find her. I wanted to talk to her.

A thick blanket was wrapped around me, and next to me on the bed was a plastic bottle of water. Next to the water was a tiny cupcake with a 'welcome' topper. My heart swelled at the care these women showed me.

I pulled myself from the bed, found my clothes neatly folded on the end, and dressed quickly.

I'd wandered briefly before going to the unusually quiet kitchen and ate an apple walnut salad. I munched slowly, replaying the events from earlier.

I soon stepped from the kitchen with a sated tummy and noted the rising sun. Everyone was likely in bed for the day.

With nothing left to do, I went to my room and stripped. After an hour of trying to sleep, it was clear it was just out of my reach. I thought about Ji and how curling up with her always helped me sleep.

I gathered my courage and walked to the hidden door. With a quiet nudge, the door drifted open.

The lights were dimmed, and a light snore came from the pit couch. Ji was asleep.

I tiptoed to the pit couch and crawled inside. Grasping the edge of her blanket, I slid under and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my body into her back. Ji sighed sweetly.

"Sara." She mumbled in her sleep.

"I'm here," I whispered back to her, kissing the crown of her head.

She nuzzled deeper and cooed quietly. A small smile pulled at my lips, and my heart swelled. With a contented sigh, sleep found me.

EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers