Violet Riot Productions Ch. 04

Story Info
The women take out some trash. A steamy shower scene.
2.5k words
4.58
1.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers

For the next few days, I was exempt from play until I'd been sufficiently examined, psychologically tested, oriented, and had signed a wealth of paperwork. Most of the tasks were incredibly unsexy. Finally finished, and on my way to being "released," I wandered into the cafeteria.

I looked around the industrial kitchen. The massive mixer was caked in flour, and every surface seemed to be of stainless steel. Ergonomic foam mats stuck to slick floor tiles. Café tables and wire chairs littered the open area, and women in various levels of dress socially munched away.

Their tinkling laughter and light conversation sprinkled the room and loosened my shoulders. A happy group of women were a safe group of women.

The kitchen's full-time staff provided a surprising spread of fresh everything. It was an excellent diversion from the cult's 'waste not want not' mentality. I'd been beyond tired of their second-day stews and stale loaves of bread.

Ji-Woo and I laughed at our collapsing paper plates piled high with food. Her warmth and welcoming nature did a number on my insides.

"Sara, look! It's animal-themed."

She pointed at a naked kiwi with cucumber ears and tail, toothpick whiskers, and peppercorn eyes. She scooped up the edible mouse, flicked off the decorations, and shoved the entire slice into her mouth. Taco, the orange cat, sat transfixed by the cucumber tail dangling from Ji-Woo's lips as she munched.

A bead of juice dripped down her chin, and I stepped forward without thinking, cupping her face. My thumb scooped up the trail of juice. Our eyes met as my finger went to my mouth, and I sucked the sweet syrup from my thumb.

"Shay. Get over here." A breath I hadn't realized I was holding rushed out. I turned to the doorway.

Boss had a clipboard clutched in her calloused hands and a pencil perched between the tip of her ear and her buzzed head. She was adorable when her stocky bulk was doing anything other than heavy lifting. It was like watching a massive monster trying to pour tea into a little cup.

I quickly set my plate down and jogged over to her, licking ranch dressing from the palm of my left hand.

"What's up, Boss?"

Her eyebrow quirked at my familiarity. But I figured the barriers were lowering since she now used my last name, Shay. Besides, she had been between my legs, fingers deep in my genitals.

"I need to talk about your numbers, and I've got a task for you."

"Shoot," I said casually. She glanced back down at her clipboard.

"You've outperformed our last three recruits in followers and 'donations.'"

"How much?" She continued without answering.

"I strongly suggest you start accepting tokens. Wishlists are worthless when money is so much more... versatile." She had a point.

"Anyway. Regarding the task, your bid price set a new record of which 5k is yours." I balked at the numbers. I didn't know what a bid price meant. I wasn't going to ask either.

As my mind spun with the new information, I barely noticed the tall man approaching. He caught my attention when dread settled in my gut.

"Your task." Boss whispered from the corner of her mouth as he approached.

He had an intense gym rat energy, and I groaned quietly inside. His dark hair was intentionally mussed. He wore a tight black T-shirt and a humble green cardigan, creating a pseudo-feminist vibe. His pungent musk thrust itself at my senses, making my eyes water.

It had been a whole week since I'd had to interact with his kind. I was stunned at the reflexive shift in my body. I was already shrinking into myself, taking up less space. My brain spun anxiously. It read his body language to determine the best way to interact with him safely.

"Ah, Mr. Black. Welcome. Let me introduce you to Sara, your lunch date." Date?

"Sara, this is Mr. Black, our second-highest donor."

"You'd think I'd be on the board by now." He mumbled. It was clear he was agitated, but he flashed a toothy smile.

"I've ensured the permits have passed the review board and arranged protection for the premises. I heard about the stalker last week. I can only imagine how frightened you ladies were."

My shoulders stiffened. His masked misogyny made my skin tighten and brought to mind the reason I was here in the first place.

I'd spent years trying to please a fragile man I'd vehemently defended as "one of the good ones." With his underhanded control and maddening manipulation, I'd had a mental breakdown, and I came to realize he would never respect me. Every ounce of sexuality vanished, and I decided I wasn't made for relationships.

In time, I left him for the commune/monastery/cult with strict 'no-touching' rules. Five years later, I realized I was more of a Kinsey five. I found I was so sexual it was almost problematic.

"Mr. Black, we are all aware of your ambitions, but let me remind you that you were given special dispensations to participate. You're quite the legend around here for that very reason. And we certainly appreciate your generosity." How much was this killing her to say? His hand flitted in a dismissive gesture.

"Yes, yes." Stepping past Boss, Mr. Black slid a hand to my lower back and whisked me away. He grabbed a paper plate, sneered at the options, and discarded it. He lowered his mouth to my ear, and I held back a gag at his moist breath.

"Where's the meat? You girls need more protein. Gatherers need a hunter. Especially you, baby. I hear you swing both ways. I bet you've been missing some alpha energy around here." My fists clenched, and my elbow jerked into his ribs.

"Oops, sorry," I replied in a sing-song voice. I could feel myself becoming gayer by the second.

A rapey smile crossed his face. You'd think a man's ego would suffer when thrusting himself on an uninterested person. Assuming everyone wants you, though, must minimize the cognitive dissonance.

Mr. Black dismissed the available options for seating. Instead, he pulled me into a low-lit alcove with an obstructed view of the cafeteria. A green light flicked on, and I glanced at the shifting camera above us. We sat on the dark couch, and I looked around, holding my plate awkwardly.

Mr. Black wrapped an arm behind my shoulders, grasped my plate, and tossed it aside.

"Now that we have some privacy let's see if my money was worth it." His face was way too close, but at least his breath was minty. He toyed with a strand of my hair. Before I could fill the silence, his slick mouth was pressed against my neck, making me gag.

"Get off!" I shoved at his chest, but he wrapped his arms around me like a vice.

My hands balled into fists, and I quickly considered my options. I had the element of surprise to defend myself. But would I be risking the loss of his financial support? What if I get kicked out? How far was he going to push this? Would his rage be physical?

Before I could decide on my next act, Mr. Black squealed.

Ji-Woo had a handful of his hair at the back of his head, and a trail of blood trickled from his nose. Her fist was poised, ready for another strike. Boss appeared, and a grumpy sound of frustration rumbled from her.

"You prick. We told you that was the last time. Get the fuck out of here." She grabbed his upper arm and yanked him to his feet.

"Fuck off dyke." He jerked his arm from her grasp and leaned into her face. The corner of Boss's mouth quirked. She was unaffected by the large man's attempt at intimidation. Mr. Black thrust a finger at her chest and poked hard. "You have no authority here. I was sampling the merchandise."

"It seems the intention of this organization hasn't penetrated your thick skull." She grabbed his index finger and twisted. Mr. Black's bulk dropped, and he eeped again in pain.

"I have complete discretion here, and your patriarchal bullshit will no longer be tolerated. You're out, and If you give me any more trouble, I'll cut your dick off and feed it to you. We could see how much you like the taste of your worthless limp dick." Boss led him from the room.

Clapping sounded from the cafeteria. Women were grinning wide, pleased with the show.

"Are you alright?" a gentle voice asked. Ji-Woo sat next to me and grasped my chin. I wiped my neck with the back of my hand and suppressed more gagging.

"I'm fine. I need a shower." I mumbled. She laughed knowingly.

"I'll join you." I flushed. The shift from disgust to arousal was disarming. I nodded, and we left the room.

The communal showers reminded me of gym class. Exposed pipes ran along subway-tiled walls with a rust-colored film near the bottom. True to the 20's architecture, broken concrete floor sections revealed original Art Deco tiles.

Not surprisingly, there were cameras in the showers. I had to admit, I wouldn't mind watching them myself. I'm sure it made for good content.

Several times in passing, I'd heard echoes of pleasure from the steamy room. I related to the myriad of cats wandering around the building. They often silently observed the mating habits of the humans around them.

The room was empty. Shower heads sprayed mist in the air and fogged the mirrors. I shivered at the change in humidity. When I turned around, my pulse quickened at the site of Ji-Woo, already naked.

I'd noticed that she'd been wearing less and less clothing lately: spaghetti strap tanks, knit booty shorts, and bare feet. It helped that the building was kept at a pleasant 77 degrees. Her pride in her body electrified mine. I'd caught myself staring at her curves more than once.

We'd fucked several times already, but this was the first I'd seen her completely naked and standing still. All the pieces I'd seen were collected into one stunning body. Her slender shoulders framed her collarbones, pointing to her pert breasts. My palm tingled at the memory of her brown button nipples pressed into their center. A slight pooch dipped at her belly button. Her straight pubic hair was a black feather with the quill pointing to her sweet pussy.

Looking at her was enough to bring thrumming arousal between my legs. I had an urge to consume her, to have her inside of me. Her quirked eyebrow drew my attention, and I laughed at the amusement in her inky eyes.

When I didn't move, her breasts lifted at her intake of breath, and she glided toward me. Concern creased her brow.

"Are you alright? Do you need to be alone after what happened?" Confusion crinkled my forehead, and it took me a moment to realize she was talking about the assault.

I wanted to laugh. That man no longer factored into my reality, not with this goddess here--my rescuer. A twist in my heart made my neck shake, and I remembered her righteous fury. She was a vengeful goddess.

I shook my head, not sure what to say. Ji-Woo seemed to understand that I was not traumatized when her energy shifted, and she licked her lips. Her delicate fingers brushed my hips and lifted the edge of my borrowed shirt.

The tips of her fingers sent waves of pleasure through me. We soon stood before each other, naked and vulnerable. She stepped back, and we gazed at each other. Her expression showed fascination. Shivers ran down my neck, out to my arms, and down my legs.

She stepped forward again, and her hands gently cupped the back of my head. Her lips delicately brushed against mine, and my head tilted. Our bodies melted together, and we stumbled backward until I was pressed against the wall.

The shock of the cool tiles sent warm liquid between my legs. Ji-Woo's hand slapped the button to the side of me, and a sharp spraying shot between us. Slices of water splashed from her chest up and out, wetting my face and hair. My eyes drank in the sheen of her skin in the liquid.

This shiny wetness was doing something to my insides. My lips parted, and my chest rose and fell in quick pants. Her hand, now slick with water, dipped between my legs, and she spread her index and middle finger in the shape of a V. Both fingers greedily slicked back and forth on either side of my clit, and more than once, they slipped inside.

Her moan was deep, and she pressed her warm curves into me. Waves upon waves of rapture coursed through me. My hips hungrily matched her thrusts. Her thigh pressed between my legs, and her hands shifted to cup my hips, pulling me back and forth over her slick thigh.

The warmth and wetness were too much for my senses, and I cried out in delight. My chest arched from the wall, and my arms wrapped around her. My palms pressed between her shoulder blades, pulling her into me.

Her lips met my neck, and a shock ricocheted through me. The contrast from earlier was startling. My panting cries were frenetic and guttural. There was something about wildly rubbing my sex on someone so soft, so intoxicating. I wanted more. My whole body jerked at the quickening pulse inside.

My brain swirled in wonder at her knowledge of my body. My hands fell from her shoulders, and I grabbed her hips, lifting my leg. The bottom of my foot pressed against the slick wall next to where her knee perched, and I tugged her hard onto my thigh.

With pelvises pressed together in sync, we humped each other with abandon. A gush of warmth spread on my thigh, and her hips ground forward and back desperately.

My chest tightened in anticipation, and her breath shuddered.

"I, I'm. It's happening." I panted at her.

My eyes opened, wanting to see her pleasure. Her eyes were half-lidded. Our gazes held in fascination. Her lips were parted, and her eyes went from focused to rolled back to focused again.

Our chests heaved in unison as we slid together, one mass of passion and wetness.

Together, we cried out, chins dipped down, eyes locked onto each other. Someone started shaking. Maybe it was both of us. We were unified in our pleasure.

My orgasm pulsed through me, matching the twitching of her sex. I didn't want it to end, and I continued rubbing well past the last clench of my pussy.

Our arms tightened around each other as we panted. Ji-Woo lifted her head and pinned me against the wall. Her mouth crushed mine in a passionate kiss. My heart throbbed with wanting. I wondered if she knew.

"Girls! I need you to finish and fill out the incident report!" Ji and I froze, arms tight around each other. Boss's voice was sharp and commanding.

Ji-Woo and I laughed at our brazen sexual encounter juxtaposed with the mundane need to fill out paperwork. I think this new world of contradictions was suiting me nicely.

EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers