Violet's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted up onto my knees, and Violet knew what I wanted. She turned around and got into position on her hands and knees. I lined up my cock with her pussy and then entered her. She felt so much tighter from behind, so I had to take my time again to get my full length inside of her.

We built up speed quicker this time as I plunged in and out of her. She started to thrust back against me, driving me as deep inside of her as possible. That intoxicating scent of her filled the air, driving me to fuck her even harder.

"Harder!" She cried out as our bodies slapped together. I did as she said, fucking her as hard as I could. I was so close to cumming that I knew I couldn't hold on for much longer. "Gabe," she cried out my name as she started to shake from cuming so hard. Her pussy contracted around my cock as I entered her one last time. As soon as I bottomed out inside of her, I started to cum.

"Oh Violet," I cried out as I shot my load deep inside of her.

We fell into bed together, with her lying slightly on top of me.

"We still have a few hours before class," Violet said after checking her alarm clock.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"We could both use a shower, and then maybe we could go get breakfast?" She asked me.

"Yeah, that sounds great," I said. Before I could stop myself, I added, "I could go for some blueberry pancakes."

I didn't even have to look at her to know that she was glaring at me. "I know, that was a dumb joke."

"I hope you enjoyed the sex because that's the last we are going to have," she said.

"Come on, I was just kidding. Forgive me?" I asked.

"Maybe after you buy me pancakes," she said as she climbed out of bed and walked towards her bathroom. I couldn't take my eyes off her naked body as she walked away, a single ray of morning sunlight shining through a kink in her blinds. I heard her shower turning on. "Are you coming?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I said, quick to go and join her in the shower.

The shower took longer than it should as we took turns under the water spray and washed each other off. It was still hard to believe that Violet was blue, but I got to see plenty of her inside of the shower. The whole situation was crazy, but I could understand why Violet would try and hide her condition. People would constantly be asking her about it, and all that would do would be to bring up her troubled past.

After the shower, we dried each other off, and I climbed back into her bed while she went about putting on her makeup to cover up her blue skin. I hadn't realized how much of a time-consuming process it was for her. I now understood why she showed off so little of her body when in public. I nodded off a couple of times, the final of which when I woke up, she was just finishing up. The transformation was crazy. Even though she had to be wearing a ton of makeup, she had a light touch with it because she looked like a regular-looking girl.

"What?" She asked me as she caught me looking at her.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

"You mean when I'm not blue," she corrected me.

"You're beautiful either way," I said. She smiled and kissed me sweetly.

We got dressed, her in jeans and a blouse and me in my undershirt that I wore beneath my costume. We went to get breakfast together. It was so weird seeing her look back to normal after learning about her secret. We finished our breakfast and walked to class holding hands.

My feelings for Violet had grown from an innocent crush after getting to spend a night with her. I never knew how alone that she felt having to keep such a strange secret to herself. I didn't know what would happen from here, but I already knew that I wanted to try and do my best to help her.

12