Violette's Romp with a Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she quietly moaned back. "So much better."

"I can't hear you!" he sternly shot back.

"Yes," she yelled.

"Yes what!," he yelled back, even louder. "I want to hear you as loud as you can!"

"Yes Dalton!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "You fuck me so much better than my husband!"

He was clearly getting off the talk, being dominant not only over her, but me as well. And my dick couldn't be harder. I started furiously jacking off.

"Tell me more!" he yelled.

"Your dick is so big! It's so thick." She screamed back. "It's so much bigger than my husband's!"

He just grunted as he began to really pound away at my wife's tender pussy.

"Oh I love the way this tight little married pussy feels," said through gritted teeth.

"Dalton!" she screamed. "Your dick is stretching my tight little married pussy out!"

He was really pounding her into the bed. It was clear the dirty talk was doing it for him.

"Aaahhhh," she yelled out. "I'm cumming again! Fuck meeeeee! Fuck Me Dalton! Pound my little married pussy!"

She came even harder this time, her whole body convulsing. It took her a minute or two to stop. When she did, Dalton rolled onto his back and told her to ride him.

Now I could really see what was happening. I watched her swing a leg over his massive dick and impale herself on it. She put her hands on his chest and slowly forced her pussy over his giant member. Once he was all the way in, she ground he pussy against his public bone and moaned before rising up. Every time she came up, I could see her pussy lips stretched so tightly around his dick, it looked like he was pulling her pussy inside out. Then she would slam back down. She did this a few times before she began rolling her hips and riding him front to back.

"You like riding my dick?" he asked as he reached up and played with her breasts.

"Oh yes!" she yelled. "I love riding your dick!"

"You've fantasized about this?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she said back.

"Louder," he commanded. "I want to hear you loud and clear.

"Yes, I've fantasized about fucking you!" she yelled as she rode.

"How is it?" he asked.

"SOO much better than I thought!" she yelled back. "You fuck me so good Dalton!"

"What if your husband came home and saw you riding my dick?" he asked.

"I would tell him to watch!" she shot back.

"Really?" he asked, clearly intrigued.

"I would tell him to watch how good I ride your big dick," she shot back. "How good my little married pussy is taking your huge dick!"

"I don't believe you," he snapped.

"Yes, I would," she answered. "I want him to watch. I want him to see me ride your big dick!"

"You want him to see how I fuck you?" he continued.

"Yes!' she yelled back. "I want him to see how your big dick fucks me, how much it fills my little married pussy, how much it stretches me out!"

"Who would you rather have fucking you right now?" he asked. "Me or your husband?"

"I want you to fuck me Dalton!" she yelled back. "Your dick is so much better than my husband's. You fuck me so much better than him."

She looked down as she rode, rubbing her hands on his muscled chest, drinking him in.

"And your body!" she yelled. "You're so hot."

He put his hands on her hips and urged her to ride faster.

"That's right!" she yelled. "You are so hot Dalton. Your body is so amazing. You look so good while I ride your cock in my husband's bed!"

"So you wouldn't stop if he walked through the door right now?" he asked, back to his earlier question.

"Oh no, I want him to see how good you fuck me!" she yelled back. "How your good your big dick feels in my tight little married pussy. How good you look and feel. He needs to see how a real man fucks me!"

She found a way to send another pang right through me with her words, and I came. Luckily I had kicked my pants off, but semen was now all over my legs. I didn't care.

He started thrusting back up into her, moaning as he pumped up. She was moaning right back at him.

"Oh yes!" she yelled.

"Oh that tight pussy!" he yelled back.

"Oh here I cum!" she screamed. "Yes Dalton fuck that puss-eeeeee!"

As she came, he thrust up and yelled out, at which point I realized he was cumming. He grabbed her hips and ground her down into him, shaking and grunting. He was pumping my sweet little wife full of his cum. I had completely forgotten about the whole no condom thing. My wife was in our bed, not only fucking this huge-dicked guy she barely knew, but getting filled with his cum.

Violette rolled off and they both laid there, trying to catch their breath. My own dick had found its second wind and was standing at attention as thought about everything that had happened. Then I watched as Violette leaned over and began licking his cock, cleaning every last drop of cum off of it and swallowing it down like she was his servant. Then she took one hand and began slowly rubbing it, still mesmerized by its size. A few strokes later and his dick found second life as well.

Violette looked him in the eyes and quietly pleaded, "Dalton, please fuck me again."

"I don't know," he said coyly. "Your husband could be home any minute."

"I don't care," she shot back. "I don't care if he knows you've been fucking me. I want him to know how good you fuck me."

He didn't say a word.

It was clear what he wanted, which was her to beg him to fuck her better than her husband. That was his kink.

"Please Dalton," she begged. "You fuck me so much better than my husband. I need you to fuck me again. I'll do whatever you want, you can fuck me however you want."

"Get up," he commanded. She jumped off of the bed. He led her over to the window. It's at this point that I realized the window had been open the entire time. Violette had been screaming at the top of her lungs. The neighbors had to hear everything. They heard her yelling for some guy named Dalton to fuck her, and how much bigger his dick was than mine, and how much better he fucked her. Oh shit. I bet he did that on purpose. It was humiliating. And yet, it was just making my dick harder. It felt it was about to explode at any minute. I started rubbing it again slowly.

Dalton put Violette's hands on the window pane, moved behind her, and began to slowly fuck her from doggy style.

"Oh yes!" she said. "Thank you, Dalton. Your dick feels amazing."

"Louder," he commanded.

Oh yes, Dalton!" she yelled right out the window. "Fuck me with that big dick Dalton! Oh you fuck me so much better than my husband. Fuck my tight little married pussy! Stretch me out with your big dick! Ooooh, uuhh, oooh, I'm cumming!"

She exploded in another orgasm, her hips violently slamming back against him. He never stopped pounding her.

"You fuck me so good Dalton!" she yelled.

She was clearly using his name so that everyone could hear who was fucking her. There was no doubt what was happening in our bedroom now. Her screams could probably be heard downtown. But I just wanted it to keep going.

"What if your husband comes home?" Dalton sneered.

"My husband can watch you fuck me Dalton!" she yelled back. "He can watch how a real man fucks me. He can see how much your big dick stretches my pussy out!"

"What if he doesn't catch us?" he asked. "Will you tell him anyway?

"Yes!" she yelled. "I will tell him all about how good you fucked me! He will see how much you stretched me out! He will see my pussy filled with your cum Dalton!"

This reminded again about him cumming inside her. She was on the pill, but it isn't perfect. And now he was pounding her again, driving that cum deeper inside her.

"I want him to lick your pussy when he gets home," Dalton barked.

"Oh he will," Violette answered. "I'll make him lick my pussy and clean your cum out!"

Dalton grabbed her hips and spun her around, kissing her passionately on the lips. He stopped and leaned back.

"I don't believe you" he said. "I think as soon as leave you'll get in the shower and clean up, cover yourself in some slutty little perfume."

Then he grabbed her and drug her over to the bed.

"I've got an idea," he said.

He grabbed the handcuffs off of the nightstand, told her to lay down on the bed and to put her arms over her head. She did as she was told and he cuffed her to the headboard.

"I'm going to leave you like this," he sneered. "So he can come home and find you like this."

Now I have to take some pride in this moment. We put the handcuffs there for that reason, because somehow it had popped up in our roleplay. And he was following along.

He opened the closet and began looking around. I was starting to think maybe this was taking a turn for the worse, but when he emerged, he was holding our sex wedge. They go by several different names, but the idea is a large triangular, wedge-shaped cushion. Great for all kind of positions. It's especially handy if the woman lays on it, with her upper body going down the slope, so her ass is elevated. It's a great position to really pound a woman, something I had frequently done with Violette, but I knew he was going to do it on a whole other level with what he was packing.

He slid it under her, raising her ass up. He placed his dick back at the entrance of he pussy. She knew what comes next.

"Please Dalton, please fuck me!" she yelled. "Please fuck me with that big dick!"

In one motion he slammed all the way inside her, causing her to yelp when he hit bottom. Then he just started pounding away at her like a machine. While he fucked her, his hands were roaming all over her. Slapping the sides of her ass, grabbing her tits pinching her nipples. At one point he pinched her nipples and began pulling back, stretching her tiny little tits.

"Owwweeee!" she yelled. "Ohhhh!"

"What do you want?" he yelled.

"I want you to fuck me Dalton!", she yelled back. "Pound my little married pussy. Fuck me like my husband can't."

"I think I might need to fuck you again sometime!" he yelled.

"Oh yes, Dalton!" she screamed. "You can fuck me any time you want! You can have this pussy any time you want!"

"Whose pussy is this?!" he screamed.

"Your pussy Dalton!" she screamed back.

"What about your husband?" he asked.

"This is your pussy now Dalton! You fuck me so much better than him!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "This is your pussy to fuck any time you want. I'm yours Dalton!"

"You know the neighbors can hear you," Dalton said.

His words made me a little curious. I figured that he assumed she was so into it that was thinking about the window and yelling. I kind of thought that too. But I was wrong.

"I know they can Dalton!" she yelled. "I want them to know!"

"Tell them!" he ordered. "Tell them who you are and what you want!"

"I'm Violette Burdette!" she screamed, leaving no confusion as to who she was. "I live at 222 Glendale Road, and I'm cheating on my husband. I'm fucking someone else with a bigger dick! His name is Dalton and his dick is huge! It's so much bigger than my husband! Ooooh, aaahhh, he's so good. Uhhmmmm! Oooh, I'm cumming again, I'm cumming on Dalton's huge dick!"

She exploded there on her back, handcuffed to the bed, while this big muscular beast pounder her with his huge dick. My wife, getting her brains fucked out in our bed, yelling and telling the world about it. Screaming to all the neighbors about how much bigger his dick was, how much better he fucked her. Somewhere along the line I realized my hand was soaked with cum, I had cum and not lost my erection. I was still furiously jerking my dick at everything was happening.

He kept pounding her as she came down from her orgasm.

"You were saying?" he growled at her.

"Dalton is pounding me so good with his big dick!" she yelled. "I just want him to keep fucking me. This is the best anyone has ever fucked me! My husband can't fuck me like this! My pussy has never been so full, I've never been stretched out like this!"

She wrapped her legs around him as tight as she could.

He put his hands on either side of her head and somehow found some more power to fuck her even harder. Their bodies were slamming together so loud the neighbors had to hear it as well.

"Oh yes Dalton, fuck meeeee!" she screamed. "Pound that pussy! This is Dalton's pussy now, not my husband's! He fucks me so much better! He can fuck me whenever he wants! He can fuck me however he wants! I just need his big dick in my puuusss-eeee!"

"What about your husband," he asked between grunts.

"My husband needs to know how good Dalton fucks me!" she screamed, her voice starting to get hoarse. "If you see my husband, tell him how good Dalton fucks me!"

He was still pounding her with all his might, her legs up over her shoulders. There was nothing stopping his dick from going as deep as it could, far deeper than I ever could.

"Ohhhh, yessssss!" she yelled. "Somebody tell my husband how good Dalton fucks meeee! Tell him you heard his slutty little wife getting her brains fucked out by Dalton! Tell him that this is Dalton's pussy now! That I'm going to fuck Dalton again, I need his big dick!"

With that he thrust upward hard and yelled out, he was cumming again deep inside her pussy.

"Yes Dalton!" she yelled. "Pump my pussy full of your cum again! Fill me up! Uuhh, Ahhh, Ohhh, I'm cumming again!"

He slumped over her over and she convulsed back against him several times. After a couple of minutes he leaned up, slid the wedge out from under her, and started to get dressed.

"Please come back and fuck me again some time," she cooed.

"I will," he shot back. "Say hi to your husband for me, and he walked out the door, leaving her there, spent, filled with his spunk, with reds marks all over her creamy white skin, her breasts looking like they had been used as punching bags.

I waited until his car pulled out before I left the garage. I locked the front door and headed upstairs. As good as it looked on video, it was more amazing in person. I had never seen someone so used, so thoroughly fucked, as my sweet little wife.

She had a little bit of a worried look on her face.

"You did great," was all I could muster.

I climbed on the bed between her legs and began licking her pussy. She was still cuffed to the headboard.

"I'm sorry about the neighbors," she said.

"How did it feel it to yell to them like that," I asked.

"If I'm being honest, it was so amazing," she said and giggled. "Mmm, your tongue feels so good."

I could taste his cum inside her, she started to push it out as I licked. I tried my best to suck and lick it as it came out. Occasionally, it came out in big gobs. I would scoop it up with my fingers and massage it into her body, her stomach, her breasts, her clit.

"Can you taste his cum?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you like it?" she asked, giggling. "Do you like licking another man's cum from my pussy?"

"It's amazing," I answered between licks.

"Good," then we'll have to do it again some time.

"Mmm hmmm," I said as I continued to lick.

"Wonder what the neighbors would think of this?" she asked.

I lifted my head up, looked her in the eyes, and said, "Only one way to find out."

She reared her head back and yelled with all the voice she had left," Dalton just filled my pussy full of cum! Now my husband is here and he's licking it out of me! He likes licking other men's cum out of my pussy!"

I started lapping at her cum-covered clit.

"Oh it feels so good when my husband eats Dalton's cum out of me! I'm going to fuck Dalton again! I'm going to let him fuck me over and over and fill me with cum for my husband to lick out of me!

12