All Comments on 'Violette's Romp with a Big Dick'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Just horrible….yet another wimp has escaped the asylum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a cum sucking cuckold loser this girlie boy is no wonder she wants a real man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The marriage is over. The Cuckqueen has found her basline. The pathetic cuck should just leave his skank Cuckqueen to fuck whoever it wants without a pathetic cuck hanging around. Disrespecting and humiliating a person the Cuckqueen "loves" is sick. Writer seek help you are mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic wimp loser - 1*

dossbigdossbigalmost 2 years ago

Very lucky couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One cuck anonymous actually said this was well done? The cucks and sewer rats have taken over this category with their garbage. 1*always, no exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad that I could not rate it lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No wonder she wants another man, she accidentally married a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story…..it’s great when someone gets to rail the shit out of a married women. Hopefully there’s more to this story & he ends up knocking her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 needs to be written. She goes off the pill and ....

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't mind the cuckolding, and the big cock piece of the story, but hate the scenario, the arrogance and the neighbor shit.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMAO

Yeah another "straight" " fixated on big dick.

Now thats a shocker. With help your repressed and denied sexual truth can come forth.

Also love the feminine boys longing for her to get knocked up...thats an issue with wanting to have been born with a pussy, closet queens.

And a hardy round of cheers for another cut and paste, been there done 40,000 times already.

Thanks for the chuckles sperm burpers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out good, but went further than I like with the humiliation. Still, you did well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m laughing my ass off at the moronic commenter earlier who thought he was so cool calling the wife in this story a Cuckqueen. Clearly he has no idea what a Cuckqueen is. It’s a woman whose husband fucks around and she’s ok with it and enjoys it. Sometimes even finding him other women to have sex with. I suggest if you try to insult someone and their story, perhaps learn what the hell you’re saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad. Not into the whole cream pie thing, but the idea of the neighbors hearing as she got fucked was intense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five stars, sadly I couldn’t rate this higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT HOT HOT!

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

Part 2 needed. Where does Dalton take her next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For so many reasons I don't want to take the time to write about. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lots of issues with this but mostly what a weird way to end it. Like you took a break from writing, had a snack, sat back down and said ‘Nah, I’ll just publish what I have’.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Well, you do like big dicks and writing a sex scene. Not much else though. 3*

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck let’s some asshole named Dalton pork his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage-1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

26thNC let some asshole named Lamar pork his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need to find out how the husband reacts when some of the neighbors talk to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Puke

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

VERY HOT STORY!!!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pheskimo should just drive into some bridge abutment and end his existence. One star only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband must be a sick qeer. I would hate to see if my wife had sex with another man. My brother Tim caught his wife with a guy and I had to go bail him out of jail. I would bet that the guy probably couldn't reproduce any more. That's what you get for messing with a married woman. My brother and his wife went through counseling and are still together. I don't know if I could do that. I mean stop with just beating the guy.

NYbiwmNYbiwmalmost 2 years ago

Thank you pheskimo Violette and Dalton!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"It's never had a dick this big in it, just my husband," It is never had a dick this big? OK, I know you meant "its", but that's not what you wrote. There were other errors, but I feel I've made my point. A story this good really deserved a proofreader/editor to avoid distracting the reader. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I honestly don’t understand all the kink shaming? Everyone consented and everyone very obviously enjoyed it, I thought it was erotic. Dalton’s character was very appropriate, he came across clearly as ego driven. Still it would be amusing if he tried to blackmail her into more sex.

Re Anon of “sick queer” let me guess you’re one of those guys who won’t kiss his wife after she’s given you a B/J?

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The neighbour bit was odd and I am a pretty committed cuck...but whatever rows your boat I guess,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was unique in that the couple lived in a subdivision with tiny lots. And you had Violette screaming everything out to the neighbors. Now, hubby is the ‘identified cuck’ in the neighborhood and everyone will smirk at him. That was very hot. My wife’s eyes lit up and she started jerking me off the minute Dalton opened the window! Humiliating a hubby in front of the whole neighborhood is so, so taboo!

Also, we enjoyed the fact that Dalton was a narcissistic, dominant jerk. Those are the kinds of guys who get my wife off best! As you said, “It all felt so wrong, but yet so right.”

As a husband, I clearly identified with the hubby’s emotions in your story for example,

“As he ogled her body, no longer trying to hide it, I felt a pang of jealousy hit me, but it's like the jealousy was made of electricity, and it headed straight for my dick. I guess that's part of it, the jealousy making it kinkier, more wrong, and so much hotter.”

OMG! I have felt those same feelings when my wife gets ready to fuck other men and it is electric!

My wife loved the following, “When his hand reached her waist, her legs instinctively shot open, allowing him full access.”

She has fucked a lot of other big-cocked men, and that is exactly what a wife’s legs do, in that situation. My wife says it’s the natural right of Alpha males to fuck any married woman they want, and the wife’s legs always spread wide for them! It’s instinctual!

Your story checked off all the boxes for a hot wife-cuckold story: the lover has a huge cock and great body, husband has a much smaller cock, wife cums on love’s cock before he can even get it all the way in, bareback sex, tight pussy, stretched pussy, and husband eating the lover’s cum out of her pussy.

Also, you checked a few boxes we don’t normally have, specifically; the wife, bent over, getting fucked right into the open window, “Oh yes, Dalton!" she yelled right out the window. "Fuck me with that big dick Dalton! Oh you fuck me so much better than my husband. Fuck my tight little married pussy! Stretch me out with your big dick! Ooooh, uuhh, oooh, I'm cumming!"

My wife loved that last part! All her girlfriends, her workmates, and our mutual close friends know I’m a cuckold – they’ve watched me jerk off while other big-cocked men fucked her right in front of everyone at our parties. But none of our neighbors do!

Looks like my weekend ‘honey do’ list will include going to Home Depot, buying a ‘slider’ window, and installing it in our bedroom. Then, her lovers can ‘slide into her’ while the neighborhood listens. I’ll probably get a hard on every thing a neighborhood woman smirks at me!

Great story! The wife will now get the sexual satisfaction she deserved and the husband will revel in his inadequacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No one respects spineless losers who write stories about a worm who licks another man's cum off his wife. Since this is a gay author writing a story about a closeted gay man who stupidly married a woman when the only thing he wanted was to suck another man's cock, this story belongs on the gay stories section of this web site.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot Hot. Hot story. I liked being in the garage in case wife needed rescue. I have done same thing myself. 20 stars to writer, great story,great plot, great writing. I love a .married wife's pussy full of cum by another!

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

Hubbys a dumb cuck who will soon not get any pussy

meraenameraenaabout 1 year ago
Oh my god.....

Oh my god, I made myself cum once while reading that story and once after. I want something like that so badly. It was so hot.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

If he’s wasn’t a cuckold before Dalton made sure everyone knew he was. Violette is now a Size Queen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This the start of the end of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story until it decided to become a humiliation story. The intentional screaming for Neighbors to hear was dumb. The wife wanting to fuck big dicked Dalton made sense. The husband wanting to watch was the fantasy coming true so also fine. Dalton getting off on fucking another man's wife was realistic. Shouting to the neighbors what was going on was ridiculous, dumb, and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It wasn't my fantasy so it must have been hers my wife Gloria. I thought something was going on between my wife and her boss. So I had a friend help put cameras inside and outside of our house. We put a tracking device and recorder in the car that she drove. The device's were motion and sound activated. No it didn't excite me it just broke my heart and and destroyed our family. My lawyer said I could use everything that I had recorded. I was planning on forgiving her it depended on how she reacted. In time I would seek revenge on her boss later on. I didn't have to get revenge on her boss because the dumbass was caught with a minor by her father. Bingo he is serving time for now and is a registered sex afinder. He had blackmail her by messing with the book work that she was in charge of. She proved it by keeping copies of it after she had sex with him. With the help of counciling we are together and I think that we are actually stronger.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight697 days ago

Good story until the announcements to the neighbors. An erotic story needs a somewhat believable scenario. The husband having a fantasy of watching his attractive fit wife be fucked by a big cock is a good fantasy. Attractive wife having a fantasy of being ravaged is also a good one. Dalton, muscular stud with big dick, having a kink about fucking other men's wives, is also good. The expansion of the intruder surveillance home video system to include 4 cameras in the bedroom is actually reasonable. Violette, enticing Dalton to come to her house to repair an elliptical machine was believable. The husband and wife conspiring to "live" their fantasy was possible and real in a kinky way. But wanting all the neighbors to become aware of their kinky fetish was unbelievable and stupid. There was no upside to screaming out the windows. It was as dumb as if they planted a large sign in the front yard asking for strangers to fuck the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous