Violette's Thorough Blacking

Story Info
A return to our older format with some major twists...
10.4k words
3.5
19.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
308 Followers

This story is the fourth in a series and it may not make sense if you haven't read what happened beforehand.

You can check out the first here: https://literotica.com/s/violettes-romp-with-a-big-dick

The second here: https://literotica.com/s/violettes-second-romp

And the third is here: https://literotica.com/s/violettes-third-romp

Saturday morning was a little rough. We were both tired and a little bit hungover. We got up, showered (one at a time), had a small breakfast, and tried to rehydrate as best we could. We didn't talk about the night before, at least not yet, but there were quick glances and suggestive smiles back and forth. After lunch, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep, while Violette headed to the bedroom for a nap as well.

An hour or so of sleep was the magic answer for recovery. I awoke to the feeling of my dick being pleasured. I opened my eyes, looked, down and saw my sweet little wife Violette, kneeling beside the couch, and ever-so-gently giving me a slow blowjob.

She let my dick pop out of her mouth, looked at me and said seductively, "I think I'm still horny from last night."

Without saying a word, I hopped up off the couch and she followed me into the bedroom. It was time for a full debriefing. We laid side-by-side, each using one of our hands to slowly and gently pleasure the other while we talked. We had a lot to go over. Until the night before, we had exactly two encounters in the hotwife/swinging scene, both with Dalton. Then in one evening we had three more, Violette having her first lesbian experience, then fucking Dalton again, then fucking an old acquaintance and his massive black dick. If you counted me fucking Cyera, you could say it was a fourth new experience.

I don't want to bore you with the details of our long conversation, but we quickly figured out where we were in this whole thing. Violette enjoyed the lesbian encounter but didn't really feel a yearning to do it again. If there was a situation that was hot, then maybe she would do it again. So, we kind of put a hold on that aspect for the time being.

I enjoyed fucking Cyera, but as strange as it sounds, I think I got far more enjoyment out of watching Violette fuck Dalton and Trent. Honestly, the best part of the hookup with Cyera was the games she played with me, her words and little tricks, talking about how much better Violette was getting fucked, etc. It's not what I would choose every night, but for us, this new "lifestyle" wasn't an every-night thing. We were still madly in love, and more than happy just fucking each other's brains out. The hotwifing deal was more like a special treat for special occasions.

So, we knew going forward that when we played, we were focused on, well, to put it bluntly, Violette getting fucked by a big dick. Now Dalton was "retired" from that aspect as a manner of speaking. We were honestly fine with that. That coupling was started with the idea of her pretending to cheat with a "bad boy." After getting to know Dalton, the edge was gone.

Now we move to the subject of Trent. While we had known him longer than Dalton, and knew that he was a genuine, nice person, the whole BBC thing was new and thus still plenty edgy, and he seemed so good at being dominant it was easy to forget how nice he was inside. With that, we had decided how to move forward. The next time we felt like having an encounter, it would be with Trent.

I reached out to Trent and got the story on what he had been up to. Since leaving the gym, he had moved to a city a couple of hours away and was a business-owner. He was actually happily married to a woman named Jill (who is dark skinned and of mixed race parents if you are wondering). One day during a drunken round of sex, his wife told him that one of her good friends, a small, petite blonde, had a thing for black men and found him particularly attractive. Jill said the idea of watching him pound a tiny little blonde woman turned her on, and so they made it happen. During a girls' night a few weeks later, the friend had had too much to drink and told the other girls in their circle. That led to another request for one of Jill's friends to get "blacked" as she called it. This led to another, and so on. Somewhere along the way, Trent and Jill had started a porn account, similar to what we had done, as well as Dalton. Jill was never in the videos, and the faces of Trent and most of the women were blurred. They began taking in more women, almost always white, and eventually, almost all of them were married. Many of the videos featured the husband there watching. Apparently, our kink wasn't as uncommon as we thought.

Somewhere along the line, a computer was hacked, an unblurred copy of a video hit the internet, and Trent was exposed. Rather than hurting his business and career, it became a bit of a boon. He owned a small bar, and it became a place for white couples to go looking to hook up with a black man.

Trent was more than happy with the idea of hooking up with Violette again. So, it was now a question of when, where, and how. During our second encounter with Dalton, I had found it very exciting to watch it happen right in front of me and join in. But I knew it turned me on far more when I was watching the security cam footage. Even though I could run in the house at any time, there was a kind of helpless feeling while watching, which gave me the submissive thrill I was looking for. For Violette, the thought of being alone with a dominant man gave her a similar excitement. As I said before in previous entries, we were both successful and more than capable of getting most anything we wanted. This whole hotwife thing was an opportunity for us to get off by switching it up.

In several of Trent's online videos, he had hooked up with wives alone, sometimes with a husband flying their wife to him. He had developed a very strong, but reasonable, dominant persona he used with them. The idea of my wife being far away, getting dominated by Trent and his big dick, was a turn on for both of us.

I had a work trip coming up in a few weeks, where I would be gone Thursday and Friday. I arranged to extend my stay through Saturday. The plan was to have Trent travel to our home on Friday evening, where he and Violette would have the run of the place. Trent was particularly intrigued by the potential for my "enhanced" security camera system. He didn't need to set any cameras up or worry about filming, he could focus on dominating my wife, Violette. Plus, I could remotely watch the video feed from my hotel room. Being that far away would enhance the helpless feeling that turned me on.

In the meantime, I worked slowly on putting together the videos from Dalton's bachelor party, and I edited them in the order they happened. Dalton and Cyera were okay with their parts being posted online, largely because they already had so many videos online anyway, and as they saw it, once it's online, it's forever. They weren't going to be able to live down their video past anyway.

I purposely delayed finishing the Trent video and didn't allow Violette to see any footage until it was done. The weekend before their scheduled encounter, it was online, and Violette was out of her mind with arousal the first time she saw it. After watching, she confided in me that she had been sure she took Trent all the way inside of her, because she felt like he had bottomed out inside her.

"It felt so big," she whispered as we fucked while watching the video. "I can't believe the base of his dick is so thick that I couldn't take it. I can't believe he did that to me with just part of his dick."

If you don't remember, Trent had a cock that widened significantly at the base, almost like one of those cartoony stoner mushroom posters. It was almost like a wedge, a veiny and bulbous black fleshy wedge.

"Maybe next time you can try to take more," I said as she rode my dick, a concept that immediately sent her into orgasm.

"Do you really want that black cock stretching out my tight little white pussy?" she asked as she came down from her orgasm.

I think she had more to say, but those words set me off like a rocket, my testicles had completed emptied out before she could get another word in. That's when I knew, and we knew, that this weekend was exactly what we both wanted.

Once we had caught our breath, we laid out the rest of the plan, including our usual pact of no orgasms, for either of us, until the weekend. It may sound strange, but as the week went on, between the stresses of planning for the work trip, including making sure I had enough time to get away to catch the live feed, and dealing with the normal day-to-day stuff, it was a little easier to get through the week. I had promised myself I would focus on work until it was time to focus on play.

My out-of-town meetings flew by, and the next thing I knew it was Friday afternoon. As I finished lunch, my phone beeped with a text from Violette. It was a pic of a box that had arrived via UPS the night before, containing gifts from Trent. I hadn't thought about it, but it was a little different this time, in regard to the man who would be fucking her. While it was definitely about pleasure, these encounters were also a moneymaker for him, so he was willing to invest in the hookup.

Inside the box was an envelope, the most sheer robe I have ever seen, covering no more than a window screen, a simple but lacy black thong and matching bra, a sort of "mask: that was a slightly less sheer band than the robe, one that would cover her eyes (I had seen these before in videos online), and a set of fishnet stockings with a prominent seam up the back. What is it about those seams? I was getting hard sitting at a crowded table full of colleagues. I quickly put the phone away, I needed to stay focused for now.

Somehow, I made it through lunch, and now all I had left was a short cocktail mixer in the conference center bar. As I was chatting with some contacts, my phone beeped again. It was a text.

"Trent told me I have to send him a message," she wrote.

"What kind of message?" I texted back.

"A short video, telling him what I want, asking him to come and fuck me," she sent back.

Shit! I nearly fell over. Just the thought of her doing something that slutty had my head spinning.

Gathering the strength to get it together and type a reply, I sent back, "Well the deal is that he's in charge, so you should do what he says."

My hands were shaking as I pecked out the letters. Her response was almost immediate.

"I know. I already recorded it," she replied as the video message appeared in our chat.

I could feel all the blood rushing to my crotch, and I was worried how I could stay composed to finish the mixer. But I didn't care, I needed to see it now. I politely excused myself and headed for the bathroom.

I knew I wanted some privacy, so I went down to the end of the hall to the other bathroom near the main auditorium, where no one would still be using it this late in the day. Thankfully, I was right, and it was empty. I dashed inside to one of the stalls, pulled my phone out with one hand while I unzipped my pants with the other. I needed some relief. The stress of the day, the anticipation of what was to be, everything was building up.

I clicked play. I was alone in there, so I turned up the volume. Violette was laying in our bed, with her phone on a selfie stick, straight up above her, so you could see her whole body in the sexy little outfit Trent had sent her. She wasted no time getting to the point.

"Trent, my husband is out of town. I want you to come over here and fuck me," she cooed.

I held the phone in my left hand and began furiously jacking off with my right. I wanted to get to it, I had no patience, so I began to move the slider at the bottom of the video to the right. It was crazy, watching my wife in fast forward, sliding her tiny little panties off and beginning to rub her pussy.

I need to stop and take a moment to talk about her sweet little vagina. I can appreciate all kinds of pussies, small lips, big lips, sloppy lips, tight little slits, etc. But Violette has the only pussy that I ever thought was truly beautiful. Her outer lips were just a bit on the fat side, smooth and white, like two halves of a hemisphere, almost perfectly round. And she kept it so tight with her little vaginal exercise routine. Her inner lips just barely protruded, held in there tight, just like a little seam rising out of her outer lips. It was so sweet. So perfect. And here she was, rubbing it with two fingers on a video for someone else, opening up her pussy, alternatively working her clit. I hit play again.

"Oh Trent, I need you in my pussy," she moaned as she played with herself, her fingers glistening with her juices. "I need your big black dick inside my tight little married white pussy."

I started jacking harder. I don't know why this does it for me, I wish I could tell you. I think she and I are both so successful that we get off on the chance to be submissive. She loves to be slutty for me, and I love to watch. And through this process with Dalton and now Trent, I like to be submissive to her, and, to be honest, for her to degrade me with it.

"Trent, I need to feel you inside me, stretching this pussy out, going so deep," she moaned as she brought the phone within inches of her pussy, taking two of her fingers and spreading herself wide open.

She was giving a heck of a show. This video was apparently for Trent to use as a preview on his website, before the main videos were finished. The thought of being exposed like this clearly turned her on, and she was taking it farther and farther. She was holding herself open so that all these strangers could literally see inside her pussy, see where Trent's big dick was going to go. It didn't take long before she was getting close to an orgasm. She held herself open with two fingers on her left hand, while working her clit with two fingers on her right hand.

"My husband can't fuck me like you do, Trent. You're so much bigger, so much better, you're..." she trailed off as her orgasm took over.

The sluttiness of her act, her words, and her own moans were too much for me. Before I could prepare, my dick began to spurt out a much larger than normal load, the buildup from the week. My hips were shaking as I kept jacking, spraying cum all over the toilet, the floor, and unfortunately splattering right on the front of my suit pants. I was almost out of breath when I stopped. Her video had ended, I had my hand on the stall wall, trying to regain my composure. That's when I heard a faucet kick on. What the fuck? Someone must have come into the bathroom when I was out of my mind, focused on the video. I had the volume up way too loud, they must have heard what Violette was saying, and the sounds of my own masturbation. And now here I was in the stall. There were people here that knew her. That knew her voice. What if they recognized her? The fear hit me, and the possibility of public embarrassment began to bring my libido back to life at the same time.

I stayed totally still in my stall until I heard the door open and close again. I was alone. But I was also in here with cum all over the front of my pants. I cleaned up as best I could, but smeared semen was clearly visible on top of the dark blue slacks. I knew I had to go close a couple conversations back in the mixer. I just took off my suit coat, holding it folded over my arm as I walked through, like I was just too hot with it on. I have no idea if the ruse worked, or if I did a good enough job keeping myself covered. And I felt pretty sure that whoever was in the bathroom would know who I was when they saw me with my coat. And they knew what my wife was saying. While this should have been killing me inside, I was only getting more turned on. I did my best to finish up quickly and head back to my hotel room. My focus was not on work, not on my reputation, not on doing anything sane. I wanted one thing, to go watch remote security cam footage of my wife Violette getting fucked by someone else.

I had a decent size hotel room, just one king size bed, but it had a kitchenette with a nearly full-size fridge. The best part, however, was the 85" flat screen tv. I was going to use my laptop to cast the security cam feed to the tv. I'm a bit of a planner, I'm the guy who packs things for contingencies, who hates having to go back out for supplies on a trip. Inside the fridge I had a sandwich and small bag of chips, a couple of bottles of Gatorade, and some good vodka. In the dresser, I had some other supplies. Clorox wipes for whatever mess I would make, Febreze to get rid of the smell of my semen that was sure to be everywhere, and a bottle of plain lube. Without the ability to run into the house and fuck Violette after it was over tonight, it would be, to paraphrase Pink, me and my hand tonight. These trysts get me a little out of control, and I didn't want blisters when I arrived home tomorrow.

It was 5pm, and Trent was due to be by the house at 6, so I quickly ate my supper, went to the bathroom, downed a couple mixed vodka drinks, and stripped down to my boxers. The TV was dead center to the middle of the bed, and the bed was one of those that folds up with a remote, so raised the back up almost like it was a couch and set my laptop to one side of me. I connected it to the feeds and then to the tv, and then began running through the footage from the afternoon, jumping around to see what my sweet wife had been up to. Violette didn't play with herself, but she had been moving around a lot, clearly anxious and excited. When I flipped the feed back to "live," I noticed she was sitting on the couch in the outfit Trent had sent her. The blood started rushing to my dick. We had agreed not to speak toe ach other today, so I sent a quick text letting her know I was in position.

Trent pulled up in front of the house at 5:59pm. He pulled into the driveway instead of parking on the street, making it clear to the neighbors that there was a visitor at our house. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I watched Violette nervously rise up from the couch, and start heading toward the door. I noticed she was walking a little strange, with her thighs tightly rubbing as she moved. This was something she would do sometimes when she was horny, her body trying to get some kind of motion and sensation to her crotch. It was so sexy watching her ass sway through the sheer robe. While it was very transparent, it had a pattern of some kind, like small black dots spaced a few inches apart. I also noticed that it looked like one of the spots didn't move, like it was stuck to her right ass cheek.

Trent was standing about 6 feet back from the door when it opened, and it was clear what he wanted. Violette stepped outside in her little outfit for the neighborhood to see, wrapped her arms around this large black male that clearly wasn't her husband, and gave him a short kiss on the lips. Then they stepped inside without either saying a word.

At this point I realized I already had my dick out of my boxers and was slowly jerking it unconsciously. Shit! I hadn't grabbed the lube or the towels I planned to lay out. I jumped and ran to the bathroom for the towels, then furiously starting digging through the dresser for the lube. By the time I made it back to the bed, they were already starting. Violette had the robe off. Trent was sitting on the couch with Violette on his lap, and he and Violette were passionately making out while she ground her crotch into his him, clearly getting turned on by the feel of his dick against her pussy. I thought for a minute that my microphones weren't working, because I hadn't heard either speak or mumble a single word. I turned up the volume and could now hear muffled rubbing and breathing sounds. I guess they didn't need to talk.

pheskimo
pheskimo
308 Followers