Violette's Thorough Blacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she realized she didn't have it all, she slammed down, still stopping at the base, and launched into a shaking, screaming orgasm.

She was moaning and jerking violently for what seemed like minutes. When she finally got a hold of herself, Trent told her to get on her back. Violette raised up, her pussy making an almost-popping sound as his dick slid out.

Trent moved between her legs, giving the camera a clear view of his dick entering her slowly.

I turned to Lyla and said, "I don't think she can take it all. It just won't go."

"You know you want to see here pussy take all of that massive black dick," she answered.

"I don't know," I said, starting to wonder if it was a good idea to try.

"I didn't think I could either," Lyla responded wistfully.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Sugar," she said almost mockingly. "That's why I only fuck black dicks now."

I turned back to the screen as Trent was pushing his dick back inside Violette, running into some kind of invisible wall at his base, his dark sack slinging forward every time he stopped, just grazing Violette's ass.

"You want it all?" Trent asked.

"I want to try," Violette whispered back.

Trent pushed himself as far as he could again, then lowered his back a bit more and began to push slowly. Violette instinctively put a hand on his stomach, not trying to stop him, but just feeling the need to put a little control to what was happening.

"We got this," Trent said, and then worked his dick back out of her pussy.

Violette looked like someone had taken her candy as Trent walked away from the bed. He reached into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a small bottle of lube and began to smear it all over his dick. I don't know what caused it, but it made it look like a greased up piston, like you could somehow tell it was so slick, like nothing could grip it and stop it, even if something needed to.

Then he headed over to the window and opened it wide. It was a cool night, with temperatures in the lower 60's. But from our experience with Dalton, I knew it wasn't about the fresh air.

I was getting nervous as Trent moved back between Violette's legs, lining his oiled-up dick at the entrance to her little white pussy.

"Do you want it all?" he asked, much louder than before.

"Yes," Violette whispered back.

"I can't hear you," he barked back, like some kind of drill instructor.

"Yes," she yelled back. "I want all your black dick inside me!"

"Are you going to give me all of this pussy?" he said loudly.

"Yes!" she yelled back. "This is your pussy Trent, you can do whatever you want to it! I want you to fuck me with all your dick."

I looked over at Lyla with worry on my face.

"You are a little pervert," she said as she slowly stroked my dick. "I can feel you getting harder as your neighbors hear your wife begging for black dick."

I couldn't respond, I just turned back to the tv.

"How do I know you're really giving yourself to me, to do whatever I want?" Trent asked, not quite as loudly as he was before.

Violette's eyes got big and a smile hit her face as she squealed back, "Tie me up so I can't stop you!"

Trent climbed off of her and reached for the handcuffs that were once again on the bedside table. Oh shit, this was, as they say, about to get real. I didn't even know if her pussy could take all of his massive dick, but there was no stopping it. She was going to be cuffed, I was here cuffed, even if I gave in and used the safe phrase, there wouldn't be time. Something inside me was telling me to stop it, but something else was turning all the fear into blood and sending it to my dick. At this, point, I might have been the most aroused I've ever been. Lyla sensed it and took her hand off of my dick. The slightest touch would've caused me to explode.

After he cuffed my sweet little Violette to the headboard on our bed, Trent climbed back between her legs and lined his slicked up dick back at the entrance to her tight little box. He slowly pushed himself in until he once again stopped at the base. He didn't try to push further, instead, he moved himself higher over her, folding her knees back into the bed at the same time, with her pelvis rotated up, so that he was almost driving straight down into her. He had his weight on his feet at the end of the bed, his knees slightly bent, a hand down on either side of Violette.

Before pushing any further, he looked down and asked one more time, "Do you want it all?"

"Yes," Violette screamed. "Give me all of that big black dick!"

And then he began to push himself down, Lyla and I watched entranced as the steeply widening base of his dick began to pry itself in, the lube letting it slip inside. Violette gasped, not in pain, but clearly in pleasure. Trent pushed down slowly like a turtle. Violette's pussy began to give, to stretch, to accommodate this massive black missile that was pushing inside. Her lips were bright red, stretching wider than they ever had. When he eventually bottomed out inside her, Violette let out an inaudible shriek and began convulsing in the most violent orgasm I've ever seen. Her hips were rocking back and forth, her legs were shaking, and she was screaming so loud that that even the neighbors with closed windows must've heard. It was, without a doubt, the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed.

My dick exploded, without anything touching it, cum shooting straight up and then splattering down all over me. I was shaking, not as violently as my wife, but more than I ever had while cumming before.

Lyla hopped up and snapped another pic of me, chained to a bed, covered in my own cum from watching my wife get fucked by someone else. By the time I got my head back together, a couple minutes must have passed, and Violette's spasms were becoming softer until she just laid there.

"Oh, uh, ah," she moaned. "I have never felt anything like this before."

Trent laid his chest down on top of Violette, his pelvis still supported by his legs. He reached his hands underneath her from the back, grabbed her ass and pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving the camera an even closer look at her impossible stretched pussy wrapped around his huge dick. Then he began to ever so slowly rock his hips up and down, not moving very far, keeping most of the wide base of his dick staying inside her.

"That's the trick," Lyla said to me. "Right there."

I was confused until it hit me. He was basically just pumping the widest part of his dick in and out of her pussy, keeping it stretched, working it over and over, making it yield to him, making it fit his dick. Stretch, stretch, stretch. He went on for a few minutes and Violette began moaning again.

"I'm not just fucking you," he said to my out-of-her-mind-with-pleasure wife. "I'm breaking you in."

"Oh, uhm, yes!" was all she could muster.

"This my pussy now," Trent commanded. "It will never be the same. When I'm done with you, you won't want that little white dick of your husband's anymore."

My cock was rising again. Lyla noticed and put one hand on my sack, but not my shaft, slowly massaging. With her other hand she poured more lube on, so much that I could feel it running down my ass.

On the screen, Trent was still working away with his stretching routine.

"You're going to want this dick all the time," he said loudly. "You're going to beg me to come over and fuck you on a regular basis."

"Uhm, oh, I already do," Violette moaned back meekly.

"I can't hear you!" he barked.

Violette turned her head and yelled out, "I want you to fuck me all the time Trent. I want you to keep coming over and stretching my pussy out with that big black dick!"

"That's right," Trent said, as he began to rock his hips harder.

Violette reared her head back and screamed in another shaking orgasm.

As Lyla continued to work my balls, I felt her begin to use her other hand, moving lower until her finger was on my asshole.

"I heard sometimes you like this," she whispered.

All I could do was nod. I knew where it was going. Sometimes when I fucked Violette missionary, she would reach one had around behind my ass and slide a finger inside. She had some kind of trick where she could really work the prostate. However it worked, it would make me cum harder, and with what seemed like higher volume. Eventually, she bought the tiniest little vibrating plug she could find and would sometimes insert it. The plug wasn't as direct of prostate stimulation, but I could last longer with it, while still having the same eventual effect.

As Lyla slipped her finger inside, I spread my legs for her. She was slow and gentle. And then I felt something else. Apparently, she had brought along a similar plug. She pushed it inside and flicked it on. This one had a little stronger vibrations than the one at home, but not too much.

I looked back up at the screen to see that Violette was no longer handcuffed. Trent was on his back and Violette was riding him as fast and hard as she could. She was stopping at the start of base and bouncing up and down. Trent grabbed her ass with his hands, rolling her pelvis backward and sliding her back down over the base. When Violette hit bottom, she began to cum again.

Wy wife's beautiful, tight little pussy was taking all Trent's dick. I could tell it was easier now. Her vaginal walls had given in to him, and were no accommodating all of his dick. He was fucking her deeper than I could ever hope to, and filling her beyond her wildest dreams. It was humiliating, and it was hot. I just wanted to keep watching it happen. To watch her be a slut for him, to give this man all of her pussy, to let him take her as he saw fit.

Lyla was back to working my sack but not touching my cock, she clearly didn't want me to cum yet. But I didn't know how much longer I could last.

"Well, it's about time for me to leave," Lyla said breaking the silence in our room.

She took her hands off my dick and began to uncuff me.

"But I need something from you," she said with a sly smile.

I looked back confused, not knowing what was happening, other than I wanted something on my dick, whether it was my hand or hers.

She climber over top of me, her beautiful tits swaying, and grabbed my dick, lining it up with the entrance to her pussy.

"I lied to you earlier," she said as she slid her soaking wet pussy down onto my dick, quickly and easily taking all of my girth.

She started slowly riding me, grinding her pussy down into me, taking all I had and trying to get more. I wouldn't have thought I would have lasted long, but she was much more loose than I was used to.

"Not so tight anymore," she said in a condescending tone. "I've been fucking guys like Trent. These little white dicks like yours can't fill me anymore."

I hadn't nothing to respond with.

"You like the feel of a loose pussy on your tiny little white dick?" she asked.

I didn't answer. I didn't need to. The truth was that I did.

"This is what your wife's pussy will feel like when you get home," she added. "Her pussy is getting stretched out by that big black cock right now. She's going to be so loose on your little dick."

I don't think I've ever been quite as insulted like that during sex. It was like a dagger to my heart, but again, somehow my dick got even harder. Lyla could feel it, she started riding me harder.

"You like watching your wife fuck other guys don't you?" She asked

"Yes," I whispered, conscious of the fact that I was in a hotel full of people, some of whom know my voice because they were here for the convention.

"Louder!" she commanded me.

"Yes," I responded loudly. "I like watching my wife fuck other men."

"What kind of men?" she asked.

"Men with bigger dicks!" I shot back, trying to keep from cumming.

"More specifically?" she asked.

"I like to watch her get pounded by digger dicks than mine, to get fucked better than I ever could!" I yelled back. "I like to see her fuck guys with big black dicks and get stretched out!"

This time, it was my own words that took me too far, I grabbed her hips with both hands, thrusting up into her and giving her all I had, pumping my semen inside this stranger's vagina.

Lyla didn't stop grinding on me until I began to wince with that post-nut sensitivity. She climbed off, grabbed her coat, and pulled a pair of panties out of one of the pockets. She slid them on and smiled.

"I've got to wrap my present up, keep it fresh for my husband," she said.

I figured I knew what she meant but she made it clear.

"He's a little cuck like you," she said. "He likes to lick my pussy clean after I've been fucked by other men."

Her words made me turn toward the screen just in time to see Violette riding the cum out of Trent. As she lifted her pussy up off of him, I could see exactly what had happened. Her tight, smooth round outer lips were gaping wide open. Her formerly-elegant little inner seam still wide open as well, giving us a view inside where Trent's cum was once again starting to leak out. It didn't even look like the pussy I knew anymore.

I felt a finger brush my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth. Lyla had managed to get some of my cum from earlier on her finger and was giving me a taste, to let me know what I was missing.

You she slid her finger back out, smiled, and headed for the door. I laid my head back on the pillows and fell asleep, completely exhausted.

A few hours later I awoke to the sound of my wife. Whoops! The tv was still on and volume was still cranked up. The rooms around me could surely hear everything. Did anyone I knew from the convention have a room near me? I would never know. Did they hear my wife on the tv getting her brains fucked out by someone other than her husband, begging for his black dick? And more importantly, did they hear me yelling about that happening? Who knows.

I grabbed the remote, turned the volume down just a little, hopefully enough to keep from having security called on me, and began to masturbate the show that was taking place in my house. They were now in the living room, al the lights on, the windows clearly open, with Violette bent over the coffee table as Trent hammered away at her pussy. He was giving her full strokes, his long, thick, black cock pistoning in and out of her, shoving her pussy lips in and then pulling them back out as he went. She was still clearly a tight fit for him, but not like before. He was giving her the full length on every stroke.

"Has anyone ever you fucked this good," he asked.

"You fuck me better than anyone else ever could!" Violette yelled back. "My husband could never fuck me like this."

"You gonna let me come fuck you again?" he barked back.

"You can fuck me anytime you want with that big black dick!" my formerly reserved wife yelled back. "This pussy belongs to you!"

As I began to stroke my dick as fast I could, I started to remember that this was all on video, and was going to be online soon. People all over the world were going to see my Violette getting fucked by this massive black dick, begging for more.

They fucked several more times as the night wore on. I passed out several times, only to awake again to the sounds of sex.

By the time my alarm went off in the morning, I was spent. I was still exhausted when I headed out to the airport, my balls were drained, and I dragging. The thing that kept me going was thought of getting home to Violette, to see her pussy, to see what he had done to it, to touch it, to taste it...