Violette's Thorough Blacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Violette hopped off of Trent and he stood in front of the couch. The two of them began to slowly take off his clothes. Once his boxers began to slide down, revealing his thick, long, but somewhat still soft dick, Violette's eyes locked in on it, completely transfixed. She dropped to her knees and began to service him as best she could. The head of his dick, even slightly flaccid, was too big to fit in her mouth, but she was kissing and licking all over it rubbing and stroking her hands up and down his shaft. The attention was clearly working, as Trent's monster cock began to rise up to life.

Trent grabbed Violette by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Once they were inside, his dominant side kicked in.

"I want you to loose the bra and panties," he barked.

Violette did as she was told. Reaching behind her, unclasping her bra, and letting it fall to the floor. She hooked her thumbs in the sides in the sides of her thong and began to pull it down, with the center clinging to her clearly soaked sex for just a second before letting go.

'Get on the bed, on your back, with her head on the pillows," he commanded.

Violette gave a little shiver and jumped on the bed.

"Spread your legs," he barked, and Violette did as she was told again with no hesitation.

I need to add one detail about the camera system. One of our more recent additions was a small, but crystal clear 4k, wireless camera that could be moved around and used as a handheld. It was networked into the main system. I had told Trent about it, so that he could put it to good use. He grabbed it off of the dresser and clicked it on, then he laid down between her legs, pointing it directly at her crotch. He held it just off to one said as he gently began to lick her slit, then brought his other hand forward and slowly began to rub all over the outside of her vagina.

"That might be the prettiest little white pussy I have ever seen," he said as slowly worked her outer lips, occasionally opening her just slightly. Her tight pussy lips snapping back together every time he pulled back.

"You white wives have the nicest, tightest little pussies, like a fresh piece of fruit," he said. "Why is that?"

Violette had her head up, watching as he was slowly working her over, breathing faster and letting out the occasional moan.

"I said why is that?" Trent asked with authority.

"Because it's just our husbands fucking us with their little white dicks," she cooed back.

My dick was now at full attention. Why? I don't know. I was here in a hotel while my wife was lusting over another man's massive dick, and she was insulting me. And it was so hot.

"That's right," Trent shot back. "It's just so pretty, I just, I almost feel bad. Because if I fuck you, I'm going to tear this little thing up."

Violette's eyes closed and she began moaning, an orgasm building.

He began to slide one finger inside of her, just slowly working it in and out. Her smooth white outer lips becoming more flush as his dark black finger pushed beyond their folds.

"This pussy is tight even on my finger," he said. "Are you sure this is what you went, for me to wreck that tight little white pussy?"

"Oh yes!" she answered. "I want you to fuck me so bad, so hard, so deep. Fill me up, stretch my little pussy out!"

As soon as the words left her mouth she arched her back in a shuddering orgasm on his finger.

"Good," because that's what I'm going to do," he said as he began to move over top of her.

Trent grabbed her smooth, pale ankles, and lifted them over his shoulders. He was up on his knees, holding his dick at the entrance to her pussy, slowly rubbing the head up and down between her outer lips, smearing her juices all over her and all over his dick. Because of the positions they were in, one of the cameras, right over the dresser across from the foot of the bed, had a perfect angle. I clicked my laptop to zoom. The beauty of the 4k cameras is that you can zoom in a good bit without losing much resolution. I had a clear view as he began to press the head against her opening.

"You ready?" he asked, with a little less authority in his voice.

"Oh yes," Violette moaned back at him. "Just please go slow, you're so big."

He was slowly working just the bulbous head of his massive dick inside, stretching the entrance to her pussy, the lips wrapped tightly around the head as he gently worked the head in and out, just moving a couple inches back and forth. He carried on this way for a couple minutes in silence. Violette's hips began involuntarily rocking, trying to pull him in farther.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "please fuck me."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "You've only had this once for a little bit. But tonight I want to work that pussy like it's never been before. I'm going to take you like a virgin all over again. I want to make this pussy mine. You may never want that white dick again."

"Yes, please," she moaned back. "Fuck me, take this pussy, all of it!"

Somehow there was even more blood flowing to my dick. It felt like it might explode. I ripped my boxers off and threw them on the floor. I smeared lube all over it and began furiously jacking as Trent's massive, veiny, black dick began to slowly enter my wife's tight, white, married pussy. He was slowly pushing in and out going a little deeper each time.

He made it halfway in and another orgasm overtook Violette. Hearing her was all I could take and I exploded, shooting semen all over my legs, the bed, and the towels I had laid out. It was one of the hardest orgasms I have ever experienced. I think it was the sensuality of it all, the need for release, and the feeling of not only being humiliated by my wife cumming on a much bigger dick, but the fact that I was two states away, watching it in a completely passive, submissive way. This large, well endowed black man had my wife Violette all to himself in our bed, to fuck as he pleased.

My orgasm almost made me a little woozy, and when I got my head clear again, they were still in the same position, Violette on her back, her legs on his shoulders, with Trent slowly pumping his long, bare, black dick in and out of her pussy. I could clearly see how much he was stretching her. Her inner and outer lips were clinging to his dick, almost looking like rubber, stretching back in and out with every thrust. He was still only giving her part of it, he hadn't gone all the way in. The base of his dick flared out like a wedge, even more so now as he was fully erect, fucking my wife. Every time the start of the wedge hit her pussy, it literally pushed her up the bed, like it just didn't fit. I started to wonder if it would.

"Look down," he commanded her. "Watch that black dick sliding in and out of your pussy."

"You're fucking me so deep," she cooed. "I feel so full, I can't believe it's not all in me yet."

"You're not ready," he responded. "We're just warming up. It's gonna take some time to get your pussy stretched out enough to take it all."

I had to take a leak. If this was just the warm-up, I was going to go now so I'd be ready for the main event. I headed to the bathroom, did my best to keep my stream aimed at the toilet, and headed back to the bed. The scene on the screen was the same, Trent pumping my wife's tight pussy, Violette moaning and gasping with every stroke. That's when I noticed something that shocked me, I could hear Trent breathing rather quickly. While his humping pace was the same, he was clearly close to orgasm. Sure enough, a couple more pumps and he let out a moan and began to shake as he came inside my Violette, filling her with cum. Violette launched into another orgasm when she felt Trent's semen splattering inside of her.

When Trent finally pulled his dick out of her, Violette's pussy indeed looked different. Her outer lips were red and swollen, her inner lips open, Trent's cum slowly leaking out of her and running down around her ass.

It all seemed so fast. I guess Violette's exercises worked, her pussy was too tight and Trent couldn't hold out. It was hot, I clearly enjoyed it, as evidence by the mess in my hotel room. But I wanted more, my dick was fully erect again, and I was sure Violette was ready for more. I wanted to watch her fucked silly by the big black dick, taking all of it, and getting stretched out.

My questions were soon answered however, when he spoke.

"Don't worry," he said. "That was just the warmup. Your husband's not coming back tonight. I'm going to make that pussy mine, I'm going to fuck you over and over till you can barely walk."

"Violette shivered at those words and couldn't muster any more of a response than, "yes."

I watched as Trent hopped out of the bed and put his clothes back on. He had Violette put her outfit back on and follow him to the living room. They were giggling and laughing about something as they walked, but I couldn't quite hear it. Violette had her phone now, tapping away on the screen.

I zoomed in to watch her ass sway, and that's when I saw it. The black dot from before. It was more than a dot, it was a dark black spade symbol with a "Q" in the middle, short for "Queen of Spades." I'd seen them before in some of Trent's videos that we watched. Violette would get a little extra aroused when I talked about them being marked as sluts for black dick. She would tell me that's what she was going to become. And I guess maybe here she was. I was sure it was a temporary tattoo, because it looked so perfect, and there were no marks like a recent real tattoo would have. It was still a lot to take in. It was on her right cheek, just far enough to the outside to be past the edge of her panties, or oh shit - a swimsuit. My mind was now spinning with the thought of her on a beach, walking with her white husband, her ass marked as a woman who fucks black men. I started to rub my dick again thinking about it. The embarrassment of how it would reflect on me, how slutty it would make her seem.

I didn't have much time to think though, as my phone beeped with a text message from Violette.

"We have a present for you," she wrote. "It should be there any second."

How could a present be coming here for me? Surely that's not what she meant. But what could it be?

That's when I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a blonde woman in a long coat standing in the hallway. My first thought was Cyera, but I could tell it wasn't her.

I opened the door and there stood a very attractive blond woman with a long raincoat wrapped tightly around her. Despite the coat's size, I could see this woman had a very demure figure.

"I'm your gift from Violette and Trent," she said.

I was stunned, I had no idea what to say. It was at this point I realized I wasn't wearing anything. And my dick was rock-hard, pointed at her like a rocket. And I was covered in my own cum.

She looked down, smiled, and said, "Get on the bed loverboy."

I didn't really know what to think, but if this was Violette's plan, I was in. I jumped back on the bed in my prior position as the blonde woman closed the door and made her way inside.

When she reached the foot of the bed, she opened her coat, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Nothing. Not even stockings or jewelry. She had a very sex body. Wider hips and larger breasts than Violette. Like Jessica Rabbit. I preferred Violette's build, but I could appreciate any body this good. She folded the coat, turned around and began to set in on the back of a chair. That's when I saw it, an identical tattoo to the one on my wife's ass. Except this blonde's tattoo looked real.

"I know what you're wondering," she said. "It's real, just like all of me. I tried the temporary one like your little wife has, but I knew from the beginning that it would eventually be permanent. There's no going back."

Her words were like physical stimulation, my dick was sticking straight up, begging for attention.

"By the way," she said as she climbed onto the bed next to me. "My name is Lyla."

It's not easy to start a conversation with a stranger you've just met, while you're naked, side-by-side on a bed, while your wife in on tv getting ready to fuck someone else, but Lyla did her best. She was very open, and good with conversation. Soon she was up getting us drinks, and then more drinks, until we were both feeling pretty good. Meanwhile, Violette and Trent seemed to be doing the same on the live feed, just sitting on the couch talking.

Lyla told me her story, or more specifically her hotwife story. It was a fantasy of her husband's as well, and the more she told, the more similar he sounded to me. Successful, white collar professionals, with a strange and inexplicable desire to see their wives fucked by bigger dicks. It started with an old college friend of her husband visiting them for the weekend, and the next thing she knew, they were finding other "bulls," as she called them, online. Eventually they found Trent, he was her first "BBC" or "big black dick," and then she soon found she was only playing with black men. Trent was one of two or three other regulars.

As she was telling me more, her phone beeped, she read a text message and then said, "showtime."

She got up and grabbed her coat, reaching in the pocket and pulling out two sets of handcuffs. She climbed over top of me and pushed my arms out to the side. She said it was part of the game, and began cuffing my arms to the posts of the headboard. The cuffs were the kind made for the bedroom, with a little bit longer chains. I had just enough room to not cramp up, but not enough to actually do anything.

As she clicked the second one, she whispered, "We don't have a safe word, we have a safe phrase. 'I'm a bitch.' Got it? Don't forget it because you might need it."

Her choice of words was clearly meant to discourage using the phrase, but short of pain, I had no plans to use it, even though I had no idea what was coming. I told myself I was going to go along with it. Violette knew me and my kinks, and while I might get out of my comfort zone, that was the point.

At that moment she turned her head to the tv, and I realized I hadn't even been watching. I was too enthralled with Lyla.

Violette was walking to the door and opening it, in her skimpy little outfit. What the fuck, or who the fuck could be at the door? There were clearly ground rules established for the night, and a big part was just one guy. I was starting to think I might need the safe phrase.

When the door opened, it was a young man delivering a pizza. I guess they'd worked up an appetite. The cherry on top was Violette exposing herself to this stranger in her lingerie. I felt the blood rushing to my dick at the thought. This guy was going to see her, and see her there with Trent.

"This is why you're cuffed," Lyla said seductively. "We wouldn't want you stopping this."

Even though I knew there was a safe phrase, and hopefully, it would be honored, the effect was the same. I was cuffed while who knows what happened to my wife.

Lyla grabbed the remote and turned up the volume so we could hear the conversation. Violette said nothing, but Trent told the guy to come in while he counted change. Then he told Violette that she knew what to do.

As Trent pulled out a stack of bills and started thumbing through them, Violette dropped to her knees in front of him, unzipped his pants, pulled out his massive dick, and began to work it over with her hands and mouth.

"See this little slut?" Trent asked.

The pizza guy was nodding, clearly nervous and not sure what to do, but also clearly enjoying the show from the bulge forming in his pants.

"Her husband's out of town for the night," he said. "So, I'm here to fuck her tight little married white pussy better than her husband ever has."

The pizza guy nodded, the tent in his pants becoming ever more visible.

He motioned for the guy to come closer, and he hesitantly walked forward. Trent handed him some cash, and motioned for him to leave. The pizza guy took his time, walking slowly, occasionally looking over his shoulder to see the incredibly erotic sight of my tiny white wife trying to suck this massive black dick. When the pizza guy finally stepped outside and closed the door, Trent ordered Violette to lock the door.

My dick was ready to explode, but I couldn't touch it.

"Oh honey," Lyla said. "You need some action, huh?"

I nodded.

She grabbed the bottle of lube, coated her right hand (she was on my left), and then began to slowly work my dick. I looked over at her and was mesmerized by her tits. They were larger than Violette's, but not huge. For their size, they didn't stick out that much, they laid flat, but perky for her age (she was 1 year older than me), like their size was in their roundness. They were clearly real. As her arm moved slowly up and down my shaft, I could see her gorgeous tits shake. It was hypnotic.

"I know what you're wanting," she said. "But no, you don't get to fuck me. My pussy is now only for BBC."

Honestly, it was fine. Lyla was clearly skilled with this. She was doing amazing things to my dick, but slowly, and she wouldn't let me get close to an orgasm. I was being edged, and I was loving every second of it.

"It's about time for the show to start again," she said after several minutes of working my dick. "You won't want to miss this."

Violette and Trent had apparently had enough after 1 slice of pizza and were now hungry for something else as they were headed back toward the bedroom.

"I almost forgot," Lyla said as she climbed off the bed. Your little wife wants to know you're ready.

Before I knew it, Lyla had grabbed her phone and jumped off the bed. She walked around to the front and told me to smile. Then she snapped a pic of me cuffed to the bed, my dick standing up erect, gleaming with lube and my cum from earlier. I can't tell you how embarrassing this felt, but it only made me hotter. Lyla texted the pic to Violette and hopped off the bed.

I heard Violette's phone beep over the tv speakers and saw her look at the pic. She showed Trent and he shook his head.

"That little thing won't ever be enough after tonight," he said mockingly.

Lyla started stroking my dick again, which felt like it was somehow getting even harder from the talk on screen.

When they got to the room, they slowly began to undress each other until they were both naked again. Trent's dick was rock hard, and Violette's pussy was glistening with juices, so they didn't waste any time with foreplay.

Trent laid on his back and directed Violette to climb on top. She positioned herself over him, grabbed his dick and put it at the entrance to her pussy.

"You ready for more?" Trent asked.

"Oh yes," Violette whispered.

"No," Trent scolded. "I mean more of my dick, the whole thing."

"I think so," Violette responded sheepishly, then began to slowly lower herself down.

When she reached the base, she stopped, like there just wasn't any more room, and slowly began to work back up his dick. She was lifting her whole body up, and then sliding back down his dick. His dick was so large compared to her it almost looked comical. But it wasn't funny, because this was my sweet little wife, Violette. It was almost like his dick was a rail and she was mounted to it, like the scabbard sliding up the blade of a sword. After a few pumps up and down, she was breathing heaving and moaning, beginning another orgasm.

"Take it," Trent ordered.

Violette kept working herself up and down, her pussy overloaded with the size, her lips pushing in and out on every stroke. But she couldn't take it all. Every time she reached the beginning of the base, she almost bounced back off. She looked down, watching it saw in and out of her.

To me, it was becoming clear that she wasn't going to be taking it all. It just wouldn't go. I knew he wasn't hitting her cervix, because she had taken a long dildo farther than that, but it wasn't nearly as big around. I think they were just running into what the limits of her pussy were.