Violin Concerto in Double D Minor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding her violin in her left hand and the bow in her right, her breasts and bush exposed to pitiless view and judgment, Kelly sank to her knees with surprising dexterity in front of the young men of this audience and held her arms out to the side in a gesture of surrender that only accentuated the mass of those heavy jugs.

She adjusted slightly to allow for the heels she still wore. "I knelt, as I kneel now, thirty years later. Then Herr Meister Klaus said, take off your shoes, little one. My last article of clothing. Unimportant? Perhaps. But previously I was only exposed. Now I was naked." Still holding fiddle and bow she reached down and carefully removed each shoe from her size-11 hooves.

"Fully naked." She paused for effect. The men were silent, unsure more than rapt. "And then do you know what Herr Klaus said to me that night?" She paused again. "It is time for your encore, little one. That is what Meister Klaus said to me. He moved in front of me, with his back to the audience, and said, the horrible, horrible man said, it is time for your encore. No, it was not music he demanded of me. He intended to inject me with his dark venom, in front of everyone. Once the poison spread through my body, I would be helpless to the base desires of everyone. Everyone. And I am ashamed to admit, I was wet with the anticipation."

Again, she paused. Young Jake did not catch on to her exact meaning, so she had to spell it out for him. " Would you like to take the conductor's dominant role, Master? Would you like to demonstrate exactly what Klaus - evil Klaus - my dark master of that night - did to humiliate me, to begin my utter destruction, in front of a thousand hungry men on a concert stage on a night in Pilsen long ago?"

As Jake stepped toward her, she tilted her head back, and parted her lips, in case her meaning was somehow not yet manifest.

.

12