VIP Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, Yumi: This is what I've wanted to show you. You may find this revolting and terrible and perverted et cetera et cetera. But you soon will learn to think differently, as have they. They live a life of bliss and pleasure, and so will you. slave89, slave90. Cum for your Mistress!"

Both slaves spasmed and moaned as orgasms ravaged their bodies. They rubbed their breasts and hips against each other in sweet oblivion. Yumi looked on in disgust. They had been—were—sisters. They had loved and respected each other, and now they were just the lapdogs of this sick freak of a woman! Hate mingled with Yumi's fear and desperation.

As the slaves recovered, they again assumed erect poses to the sides of their mistress. "So Yumi. The point is, I like playing games. You may find them sadistic. But in the end, everyone involved is always happy. So how could they be? I think I've let you wait long enough. Let the fun begin. slaves 89 and 90. Continue the procedure!" She got back to her couch.

"Yes, Mistress, i obey" they said both. Slave89 went back to the control console, and to Yumi's horror, slave90 kneeled in front of her crotch. When her former friend began to lick her sex, Yumi's mind screamed her soul out, but her mouth didn't follow. She fought the arousal, but couldn't help herself. The slave's tongue licked around her clit, making her wet and hot. Yumi felt warmth welling up from her loins as the slave continued to fill her with toxic pleasure. She couldn't look down. She just saw the top of slave90's head in the corner of her vision and Beatrice, sitting on her couch, watching. But she could feel it. Oh my God! She felt the touch of hands holding her ass and her legs while the slave's face was buried between them. This was horrible, but it was also mind-numbingly great. How could she enjoy this? She mustn't! She couldn't think, and for a moment there was only pleasure as she inevitably approached climax. "slave90. Stop," commanded Beatrice.

The slave stood back, her face blank and covered in moisture.

"slave89, begin formatting."

"Yes, Mistress," said the slave that had been Tess and unhesitatingly pushed a button, not even looking in Yumi's direction.

The giant machine around her sprang to life. Yumi couldn't see anything, but she heard a million little clicks and hums of relays and electromotors starting up. The shackles she was suspended from began to subtly vibrate along with growing noise the machine was making. There was one dominating sound, an electric whirr, getting louder and louder. The machine shook, and Yumi could sense movement above and beneath her. She was still dizzy from what had just happened, but that changed instantly when there was a sudden touch between her legs. Before she could wonder what would happen, hard rods slowly entered her pussy and her ass until they were buried deeply within her. Oh God! No! This isn't happening! Take them out, take them out!

A huge metal dome descended around her head and a transparent screen slid in position in front of her eyes. It engulfed her head and felt jagged and cold, restricting her vision. She could see Beatrice get up, however.

"I like to let my subjects have some last words. All part of the fun. The stage is yours. Release code epsilon theta 5"

Yumi hung there, strapped into the machine, with her head fixed like in a vice, impaled on the rods inside her. She was able to talk, but not to move. At first, she didn't find the words. Tears ran down her cheeks. She couldn't have imagined that she would ever feel so helpless. And soon she wouldn't feel anything anymore. The whirring got louder, and she could feel her head beginning to tickle. There wasn't much time left.

"You think you've won. But you haven't. You play your fucking games and make up the rules to suit you as you go along. What did she say?"

Beatrice's smile turned into a look of quizzical amusement.

"Tess. What did she say to you that hurt your precious fucking feelings so much?"

The corners of Beatrice's mouth twitched, but she kept on her smile. "That's not part of the curriculum."

"What did she say?" Yumi's head began spinning. Oh God, is this my mind going? Is this how it feels like? Reality was slowly slipping away. Like a dream fading while waking up.

"It does not concern you what she said." Her cheerful voice was shaking slightly.

Yumi's senses began to dull. She was increasingly drifting through her own mind. She was very afraid, but her panic was already getting dull at the tip. It took her some effort to keep talking.

"What did she say?" she demanded.

Beatrice was becoming visibly irritated. "As I said, it—"

"What did she say?"

"It doesn't—"

"What did she say?!"

"You—"

"What did she say, Beatrice?!"

"SHE SAID I DIDN'T DESERVE THEM!!" Her smile had vanished and her face was twisted with rage. Her hands were balled up into fists. She looked disturbingly like an angry little girl.

Yumi smiled and said no more. She looked through the semi-transparent screen at the slaves that had been April and Tess. One last look. She tried to remember, but it was hard. The machine droned louder and louder. She was really dizzy now. She was calm and detached. The fear and dread she had felt had drained away. Disjointed thoughts shot through her mind like fireworks and were extinguished. Memories swept by and were forever lost in the fog that filled her paralyzed consciousness. She was cozily lulled into half-sleep, barely awake as a warm blanket wrapped around her mind.

She hung in the machine, slack and still. Her eyes were dark windows, seeing nothing.

"Begin imprinting."

"Yes, Mistress." slave89 pushed the button without another thought.

* * *

She was lost in the vast darkness of her own empty mind, disoriented and dazed. Infant thoughts formed into blurry shapes and instantly dissolved without being noticed. Unseen lightscapes eluded her vision in plain sight. She was tranced and blanked, her bare remainder of mind quietly idling beyond awareness.

Slowly and suddenly, she was hit by images and sounds, rushing through her empty mind like a flood in the desert. They were thoughts of obedience, thoughts of submission and surrender. The tiny awareness in her head tried to contain it, to filter and order it, to understand. But the torrent swept it all away. The images assaulted her mind and filled it with song. A voice sang to her in a monotone voice: "Obedience is pleasure."—"i obey Mistress."—"i live to obey". It scared her and overwhelmed her. From somewhere, there were instincts telling her to resist. "Obedience is pleasure." No! thought the small thing in her mind that was her almost automatically, without realizing.

But the voice didn't stop. "i obey Mistress," it droned. For the tiniest of moments she thought about it. Waves of pleasure shot though her and her mind went blank with joy. She was still scared, without knowing why.

"i live to obey!" insisted the voice. The tiny mind hesitated. A pleasant tingle teased her. No, she thought and the tingle was gone. The tuneless song, however, continued. The tiny mind felt helpless and dazed.

"Obedience is pleasure." She hesitated again. Then she repeated: obedience is pleasure and all hear fears were swept away in an incomprehensible wave of pure pleasure spreading through her from between her legs.

"my cunt belongs to Mistress." Was that what made her feel so good? My cunt belongs to Mistress, she thought and was immediately rewarded with exquisite joy. Where there had been fear, there was understanding.

"i live to obey." came the voice and she listened and repeated eagerly. I live to obey. Where there had been doubt, there was pleasure.

"i obey Mistress." intoned the voice and she realized that it was her own voice. It had been all along. I obey Mistress. And she knew truth. Where there had been hesitation, there was obedience.

The song hadn't changed. It was flat and monotonous. But now it was beautiful. She heard all the truths as her own voice sang them to her, faster and faster. She would listen, and she would repeat them, and she would be rewarded with ecstasy each time that she did.

"Obedience is pleasure."—Obedience is pleasure.—"i obey Mistress."—I obey Mistress.

She was bathed in orgasmic pleasure. She didn't want it to stop. It didn't. She embraced her new truths. She listened, and learned.

"i live to obey."—I live to obey!

"i am nothing."—I am nothing!

"i am a slave."—i am a slave!

she came, again and again, and yet the voice didn't stop singing.

* * *

"Imprinting complete," announced slave89 as the machine began to power down.

The woman that had been Yumi Etsuko regained consciousness. her nude body was glistening with sweat and juice was still dripping from her hot wet cunt as she bathed in orgasmic afterglow. she felt light-headed. The dome around her head lifted, and the vibrating rods retracted from her pussy and her ass. She was gently lifted to the ground and the shackles around her wrists and ankles released her. Before her stood Mistress.

"What are you?" asked the most beautiful voice in the universe.

she was filled with divine understanding. her entire being demanded it. There was only one truth, she felt it burning within her, deep at her very core. Owning her, consuming her and propelling her. she proudly proclaimed: "i am a slave!"

Oh yes! she was a slave. she knew nothing more surely. And she loved it so much. Every moment in awareness of her own servitude felt like a perfect reward in itself. she gazed upon her Mistress and beheld perfection. she wanted to offer her soul to Her. But she knew that She already owned it.

"What is your greatest pleasure?"

"Obedience is pleasure!" saying it made her nipples grow hard and sweet electricity tingled her pussy for answering to her Mistress.

"That's what I thought", said Mistress and smiled, and her smile filled the slave's whole world. The tiniest part of her mind wondered why Mistress sounded bitter. she wished nothing more than for Her to be happy and satisfied.

"slave, your designation will be slave91."

"Yes, Mistress! i am slave91" and she knew who she was. It felt so good to be slave91. slave91 wanted to be a good slave. she wanted to serve. Serve her Mistress.

"I must say, you turned out great!" slave91 saw Mistress's look upon her naked breasts and she was proud to present herself to Her. she liked being naked and exposed to Her. she wanted to be looked at, used by her Mistress like the property that she was, in any way that She saw fit. This was what she lived for. Obedience is pleasure.

"you've learned very much in today's lesson, slave91. I'm very satisfied with you." slave91 stood transfixed. The words made her get wet. Her pussy felt hot.

"But the lesson is now concluded, and I promised to let you go after that. Do you want to leave?" Mistress smiled. She knew the answer. She just wanted to hear it.

"No Mistress, I live to serve You," said slave91. she loved saying it. It made her so horny.

"Cum for Me!"

she did.

* * *

Friday

her face was buried in pussy. The bass shook her midriff, but she paid no attention to the muted music. she was exhausted but she didn't notice. As she licked and sucked and rubbed and tugged, sticky wetness on her cheeks and on her lips. she felt the pure, undiluted joy of obeying. Every second was bliss. she had no thoughts apart from the fulfillment of the task in front of her. slave90 spasmed but she kept her mouth tightly on her wet cunt. her tongue explored sweet warm places. As she made the other slave climax, she herself was rewarded for her obedience by an orgasm that made her vision blur. She moaned and twitched in ecstasy and her head came to rest on the other slave's lap.

"I think I'll never get enough of the three of you. I'm so glad that I had you taken. You are very obedient," said her Mistress. She was lying next to them, with slave89 lapping between her legs. All three slaves tensed slightly as the power of her words crashed over them, filling them with heat. "But as much as I enjoy your company, I'm afraid you'll have to get back to work. We have lots of well-paying customers waiting to be serviced."

slave89, slave90 and slave91 rose from the bed, got into their black dresses and latex boots, then stood at attention. Their eyes were empty and their faces, which had previously been twisted in pleasure, were now identically expressionless.

"You look stunning. The Enclave is truly lucky to have you," said Mistress, lounging naked on the king sized-bed in the VIP lounge. "Now, go out there and serve your Mistress!"

There was no greater pleasure than to obey.


12