Viper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harder, yes, take me. I need to release it, please!

She thought more dirty thoughts of being dominated and losing control, rubbing the mark harder to another incredible orgasm that caused her body to tremble violently, especially her plump, thick thighs. She moaned loudly in pleasure, lost in it. Her grip was tight around her neck, and she was rubbing it so hard by the onset of the last orgasm that she was surprised that she wasn't hurting herself. It was a strong orgasm, emptying the reservoir from the mark so to speak. By the end of it, she was sweating and exhausted. There was a huge wet spot where her wet cunt's juices burst out of her. But she felt amazing, relaxed, free of tension. The pressure built up from the bite mark's pulsing and heat caused an even harder eruption, when it finally happened.

As Laila lay in the aftermath, she hoped that would quell her desires for the moment, leaving her to focus on the task at hand tomorrow night. She wondered, though, if engaging with the bite mark was causing some kind of irritation or side effect that led it to grow or change shape. It was clear that this was not a bug bite, but she didn't know what kind of doctor to look for that would specialize in something like this. That was four orgasms in a under an hour, all stronger than orgasms she was used to. And this wasn't the first time. What kind of bug bite did that? These thoughts and more traversed through her mind as she drifted to sleep in anticipation for the next phase of her investigation.

***

After finishing a long day at work, checking in with Jessie before she met up with the Derrick guy, and going home to change into something else, Laila was finally arriving at Jinx, the strip club which the man told her was more than just a strip club. It was about 12:15, on a cold Wednesday night. The air from an autumn breeze wisped passed her skin and brushed against her exposed legs, causing little goosebumps to form. She was wearing her red leather jacket, but with a black dress underneath, heels, and even some dark lipstick. She would have just worn her usual reporter's gear from work, but knowing that this was a club and that it was apparently a different environment than other clubs, she decided to dress somewhat for the occasion.

The front of the club was quite extravagant, with electric neon signs in black and purple spelling the club's name in big letters, with the logo of a black silhouette of a curvaceous woman with the tag line "where all your fantasies can come true." It wasn't the most creative slogan in the world, but in a place with alcohol, naked woman, and probably drugs, it got to the point. Music could be heard, but only faintly. It wasn't blaring so loud that you could hear it from a block away, but rather loud enough so that upcoming patrons could hear it and build excitement.

The main difference between Jinx and Club Strobe was the crowds and chaos outside. While Strobe had lines going almost into the streets, Jinx didn't hardly have anyone out, and the people who did were easily able to bypass the plethora of security that stood outside. There must have been at least 8 guards, including the two bouncers standing in front of the entrance. That was more than Strobe, even after they tightened their security measures. Laila observed the people walking in, and noticed they all had similar aesthetics and looks, with darker clothing, dark hair and similar wardrobes to Laila's. They talked to the bouncers as if they were catching up, small talk. She concluded that this must be a close-knit place, almost resembling a cult or sorority gathering.

As she walked up to the front, she hoped that wasn't foreshadowing for a difficulty to gain entry. She noticed the bouncers were both tall and strong, one with a short haircut, clean shave and muscular, while the other was tall and muscular with hair going to passed his ears to his shoulders. For some reason, one of them looked familiar, but she figured it was all the interviews she'd done that scrambled some faces.

"Hi, how are y'all doing? Just trying to get in to have a little fun." She said in her most flirtatious voice. They stood firm and stoic, their facial expressions not changing a smidge.

"We're fine, but you can't come in." The long haired one said.

"Oh, but why not? I really want to have some fun tonight, that's all."

"Yea, well you need a prior reservation to get in here."

Reservation? What kind of club is this? That asshole, he knew this and didn't tell me!

"But I just forgot, dammit, see guys it's my first time here and I just..."

"Sorry, but you'll need to make a reservation tomorrow. For now, you must leave or we'll have no choice but to escort you off the premises." The short-haired one monotonously replied.

"But isn't there anything else I can do to get in? Maybe..." Laila said as she reached out to touch the long-haired bouncer's arm seductively. He wasn't budging however, and instead almost instinctively grabbed her arm and pushed it back. His grip, even in that split second, displayed how strong he was.

"Leave now!"

"Or we'll have no other choice but to use force."

Both bouncers then began to push Laila further back as she asked more questions and resisted, confused about what was so serious about it, and needing to get in. The short-haired one was debating with the other one though, telling him to calm down a bit.

"Actually, now that I think about it, look at you. I might want to use something other than force on you, sweetie." The long-haired one sleazily said.

"Come on, man, let's just get her off the premises. There's no need for that."

"Shut up! I can do what I want." He said as he rubbed her from her shoulder down to her arm, slowly. Laila instinctively pushed his hand back and tried to back away, but was halted by his strong grip.

"Let go!" She yelled, noticing the other guards weren't moving, preoccupied with other things apparently. She immediately regretted trying to use flirting to get in.

"Come on, lighten up a little. You did you wanted to have some fun."

"She meant inside, dumbass." Another man said, while pushing the long-haired man off of Laila with surprising strength and standing in front of her. She backed away while they talked.

"How do you know you what she meant?"

"I know she didn't mean fun with you. Besides, you're the most boring thing here."

"Whatever, Tristan. You're pooping on the fun right now."

"She's with me. No fun for you."

"Umm, who's this guy, you too know each other?" The short-haired one said.

"This is Tristan, he's been here before. As to if we know each other, you could say that."

"So, you gonna let us in Sam, or are we going to have small talk in the cold all night?"

"Go ahead, I've got better things to do anyway. Enjoy my lady." Sam replied while making weird faces at Laila.

"Thanks, it's been great getting to know you too." Laila said as she reluctantly followed the man inside.

"So, you're name's Tristan huh?" She whispered before heading in.

"Sure, just make sure to pay attention." He replied as they walked inside.

If the outside of Jinx gave enough indication as to the uniqueness of the club, the inside completely shattered all expectations and replaced them with shock and awe. There were a few familiar club items, such as the bar in the middle of the floor, music that was louder than she expected, women, and lights of all kinds of colors flashing to the rhythm of the music.

But there weren't just naked women on poles shaking their asses and being thrown money. There were separate spaces for each woman, which Laila counted was close to 30, and each one stood on a large block that gave them enough room to dance and show their bodies. They were lit with a different colored light, which Laila suspected meant something based on what light it was. Around these miniature stages, there weren't men or people throwing money at them, or being given lap dances even. They were more observant, noticing things, some taking notes in their phones or tablets even. They would walk around, looking closely at each action she took. They seemed seduced, but not as relaxed as patrons at a normal strip club.

Occasionally, Laila would notice one of the women pointing at someone, who would follow them to these rooms towards the back, which had different signs on them. She couldn't read them from the front, but this confirmed that exchange was catalyzed by the women. The men wouldn't go back unless they chose a man first. Different, she thought.

"I thought you said this was a strip club?" She said as she leaned close to his ear.

"Nope, what I said is that it's a not your ordinary club." He replied.

"Well, you were right about that." She said as they walked over to the bar in the middle of the club. Now that she was closer and focusing in on it, Laila noticed that the bar was siphoned off into two different sections, one on the left that seemed more conventional, with typical alcoholic drinks and a standard bartender, and then a section on the right, which was different. This one seemed to be selling something besides alcohol, in bottles of varying shapes and sizes. People weren't drinking anything at their dark leather seats, just getting and going. They walked over to the alcoholic part of the bar, although she was more than curious about the other section.

"Hi, how's it going tonight?" Laila said to the bartender, a woman with black hair, a white t-shirt, and tattoos down both arms.

"What do you want." She replied dryly. Laila looked back, confused by her stoic and uninterested tone. The bartender then looked behind Laila and saw Tristan, and almost immediately changed her facial expression to a more content one.

"Come on, Shelley, it's a club, don't be like that." Tristan said.

"Don't be like what? I just asked what she wanted, like my job says. I didn't call her a fucking idiot or anything."

"You're supposed to make the patrons feel better and ready to have more fun, not leave them wanting to leave."

Just then, randomly it seems, Laila felt that familiar warmth around her neck where the mark was, sending a wave of enticing sensations coursing through her body. Her pussy surprised her with a slight throb, as she groaned softly and masked it as a cough.

"Whatever, she seems fine to me." She looked at Laila.

"Hi, by the way."

"Hi." Laila replied simply, perturbed and myopically observing their exchange.

Why was it back already? Dammit! She thought to herself as she took a deep breath and stayed composed, subduing the creeping urges for the moment.

"So, what do you want, Tristan?"

"Two martinis will do just fine."

"That's not what I mean." Shelley said with a more serious look.

"I was wondering if I could talk to the owner? I have some questions about the club. It's so different, I need a tutorial or something." Laila interjected.

"Well, you got Tristan here with you, you should be fine. He knows a lot, trust me."

"Come on, Shelley, surely the esteemed owner himself could come out for just a second? He's never busy anyway." Tristan sarcastically.

"Sure, the owner of a club is never busy. Look, he had an appointment, but I think he's just finishing up. I'll go check."

Shelley finished making her last drinks, told the patrons she'd be back, and walked past the mini-stages and down the stairs in the back. It would've been a bigger deal, but because of the unique makeup of this club, there were actually more people on the other side of the bar than the side with alcohol. So, it didn't really cause a stir.

"You seem popular here." Laila said while they waited.

"Nah, people here are just weird."

"It seems like you like weird then."

"Hey, what can I say? I like to have my fun just like anyone else."

"I see."

"What do you think so far?"

"It's...interesting. That's for sure."

After about 10 minutes, Laila and Tristan saw Shelley come back up the steps with a tall, slender man. As he approached closer and closer to them, Laila noticed he sure looked the part of owner, donning a classic black and white tuxedo. She also noticed he was wiping his mouth quite a bit, so perhaps he was eating something or take a break in his office beforehand. She looked at Tristan, who simply nodded before standing up, confirming that this was the man she was looking for.

"Lady, this is Lance, Lance, lady." Shelley said robotically while she returned to her post behind the bar.

"You've always had a flare for the dramatic, Shelley. Your personality proceeds you." Lance replied.

"I'm sorry, I'm working on it. You kids have fun." She said as she started making drinks again.

"Thank you."

Laila and Tristan stood and greeted him, and she realized he was taller than she thought before, almost having to look up at him to talk face-to-face. He had medium length grey hair on his head, and a grey and black full beard. The observation of a slender frame was now giving way to a more muscular and filled out physique, as Laila noticed from the pronounced veins in his hands, broader shoulders and the tighter fit of the suit. He wasn't taller than Tristan, but still taller than Laila. He could've easily been a bouncer or an athlete of some sort.

"Hello, I'm Lance, the owner of Jinx, the club where all of your desires can be realized, no matter how fringe or taboo. And who is this 'lady' I have the pleasure of meeting?" He said as he held his hand out in a salutary gesture.

"I'm Laila Wilson. And this is..."

"Oh, I'm not too concerned with him, I'm afraid I only have eyes for you at the moment." He said with a firm grip in his handshake that further confirmed his strength.

"Good to see you too, Lance." Tristan said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well thank you." Laila replied, playing into his flirtatious ministrations.

"The pleasure is all mine. You look lovely tonight, Laila. And the lipstick is the icing on the cake. Is it your first time here?" Lance said while he fixated his glance on her dark lipstick.

"It is, Mr. Lance, that's actually why I asked for you, despite your busy schedule. I had a few questions about the nature of your club. It's..."

"Fascinating?"

"Different."

"Well we merely said the same thing on different spectrums."

"It's more different than I'm used to, and I think I'm having a little trouble finding my way around." Laila said, looking around at the naked women displaying themselves on the stages.

"You can't blame her, it's like a maze in here." Tristan said.

"It is kind of confusing, and I don't blame you for being turned around or startled at all. Look, things are a little rambunctious out here on the main floor. Why don't we go back to a different room, that's quieter where we can communicate better?"

"That sounds marvelous, I'll let you lead the way."

"Great, right this way."

"Tristan, I'll meet up afterwards, alright?"

"Have fun." Tristan replied while taking a gulp of a martini made for him. Laila walked behind Lance towards the staircase, surprisingly.

"Are we going the right way?" She asked, turning her head to look back towards a more reasonable location for a club owner's office.

"Of course, we're just going to my office to chat. Is something wrong?"

"Oh no, just making sure."

They continued down the staircase, which was dark until Lance reached the light switch about halfway down. The illumination of the lower level revealed a normal looking hallway, albeit a little dusty and dirty. There were a few rooms next to each other, which Laila surmised could have been closets for cleaning, or other office areas for money and other practical things. The white florescent lights flickered on and off occasionally, telling her that this wasn't a place the club spent their earnings on, and that people seldom came down here.

The hallway was narrow, making Laila a little uneasy as she shuddered slightly while looking around. At the same time, she couldn't tell if those reactions were from the environment, or the bite mark, which was gradually filling her with a burgeoning desire to fuck and cum. She could feel the sensations growing stronger around her legs and pussy, and almost told it to stop out loud.

She saw two restrooms at the end of the hall, sitting adjacent and across from each other, but she noticed they said employees only. Lance made a sharp turn suddenly while Laila was observing, and inserted his keys into a dark red wooden door on the left side of the hallway. The red door was a stark difference visually from the rest of the black doors on the lower level. When they walked in, what she saw was not what she was expecting. It was a neat, almost opulent space, complete with shiny gold accents, a round table with five red leather chairs around it, a computer area with a desk and some cabinets, and surprisingly, a bed with extravagant black and white sheets in it.

"Please, have a seat." Lance said, gesturing towards one of the seats at the round table. Laila and Lance sat across from each other on opposite ends of the table.

"Is everything okay? You look a little perturbed."

"I just...this wasn't what I was expecting when you said we were going to your office."

"Oh, well, you know everybody's got their tastes. Mine are a little weird, sure, but I like what I like. Speaking of, would you like a drink?"

"I'm fine, thank you. And oh no, I didn't mean it like that, it looks great in here. It's just different, that's all, not bad."

"Kind of like this club, huh?"

"Yea, exactly." Laila had to admit, her curiosity was beyond peaked with the nature of Jinx. And with the pulsating sensations blazing through her body at an incendiary pace, looking at the naked women performing on stage, and the horny men battling for their attention only increased her need for release. She needed to maintain composure though. This was an important part of her investigation, one that could give her an edge in her search for the facts.

"Which brings us to it, what are you doing in my club, Ms. Wilson? It doesn't seem like you came for drinks, nor the women or anything else we have to offer. At least not primarily..."

"Well I love some good drinks and a sexy atmosphere just as much as the next girl, but I have to admit, Mr. Lance..."

"Please, just call me Lance. Mister makes me sound so old."

"Lance, I actually came here because I have a few questions about your club."

"Oh really? What does the local reporter want with our club? Good news I hope."

"Oh, of course, it's nothing bad. It's just, you all are so tight lipped about what's going on in here. It's like a cult or something."

"Well I wouldn't say that, Laila. I would say that everyone has unique desires and needs. Some of those are seen as taboo in our society. Jinx acts as a carefree zone where you don't have to worry about the repercussions of their salacious actions. As long as you seek pleasure, we hope we can offer it to you."

Laila paid close attention to his disposition, trying to see if there was anything else there besides what he was saying. She'd always learned that what people say out of their mouths is only part of the story. Lance seemed like a very well-spoken and proper person, but there was a devious, mysterious look in his eye, one that fit the nature of the club. She couldn't tell what it was, if it was an attraction to her, her burgeoning desire pulsing away at her ever so subtly, or a secret hiding within his gaze. But she decided to keep the investigation of the murders out of it for the time being.

"Hmm, I understand. So, what exactly does the club offer?" Laila inquired once again, wanting more specifics. Lance got up and slowly paced the decorative room, before answering.