All Comments on 'Viral Outbreak'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

On dear couldn't get past the first third of the first page got more holes in it than a polo factory

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Enjoyed it. Keep going and ignore the negagive comments unless they give actual advice :)

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 8 years ago
Anonymous?

First, ignore the haters that do not have the balls to put a name with their comments. The story was well written and had a feasible story line to follow. Keep writing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

GrobnarGrobnarover 8 years ago
Solid Story

Good work on this. I think it's solid piece. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not all anonymous commenters are evil trolls that can't think past their narrow mind.I personally enjoyed this little ditty can see a series out of it. Well written remember haters hate no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well done

Excellent story. There were some parts that seemed to skip time a bit but I loved every minute. Amazing use of description and I would read any more work you have.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Great

Looking forward to more stories from you. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great work

I usually don't comment but you wrote the story so well I thought it was like reading a published short story. Please keep writing. You have a way to pull in your audience. I loved it. Don't let anyone stop you.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all of the comments/feedback guys. I really appreciate it. :)

Rose133Rose133over 8 years ago
OH MY!!!

Such a captivating story!!! Keep up the good work :)

Theniceguy_1Theniceguy_1over 8 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

This story is amazing, it's so captivating that I could read it repeatedly for hours upon hours. Keep up the amazing work, I'm definetly going to check out your other stories.

GREAT JOB!!!

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years ago
We liked it.

The story is very good! There are several places the prepositions like 'to', 'in' or 'on' are missing, but these detracted very little from the flow of this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An original story awesome!

I am impressed a breath of fresh air! A story line thats original for a change and a good story at that . . I thought it was well written and a great read . . thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
During the fight....

What's a bit ironic is that a pillow might be the perfect weapon to use against a chainsaw. Some of you might call me crazy and I'll admit of prefer something more practical as well however, the cloth from the pillow can easily get stuck in the teeth of the chain saw and it will make the chain saw lock up and be utterly useless in a fight except for being a blunt object but a bat or hell a pan will work better as a blunt weapon then an awkward chainsaw.

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
Good and bad

The first half was pretty amazing. The second half, ya know the happy feel good cheesy part, was dull. I don't mean genre wise either. The writing felt hollow after the spores ended.

Still, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It’s a start

Not bad. You could have done so much more with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs a population explosion sequel or two

Future world with lots of spore showers from passing interplanetary bodies. So much fun! Its awesome!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
thank you

may i have another... chapter or two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy and witty

Sure, it was hot, but "I brought a pillow to a chainsaw fight" is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quick but Great

Short story but still had a plot and plenty of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Loved the Plot and how it Ended .. This was a Good short Story

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Future

Premonition of Covid 19? Good story, could be today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

8 year old fucking demons!!! How fucking ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work. Thanks for this one. (8yr old demons and all) 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...