Virgin Babysitter Becomes My Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time to take my babysitter's virginity but she's afraid.
5.3k words
4.74
42.8k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Babysitter Becomes My Slut, chapter 3

It was Thursday night, the kids were asleep and I was searching for something to watch on TV. I badly needed a distraction. I hadn't heard anything from Annie since I'd dismissed her from my office the other day. I had no idea if the episode had brought her deeper into my web or pushed her out of it. Would she still come tomorrow?

I hadn't had any angry calls or visits from her parents, so I took that as a good sign. Still, I was more nervous than I remember being since I had been a teenager myself.

In the end I decided that I needed answers if I was to get any rest. I opened my phone and sent her a quick message.

"Are you awake?"

Minutes ticked by, the languishing silence suddenly interrupted by the soft ping that indicated she'd read my message. I watched the three little dots jump up and down as she typed her reply.

They stopped once or twice, indicating either hesitation or a long message. I wasn't sure which would be worse. Suddenly they stopped and a text bubble appeared.

"Yes sir."

I smiled to myself. "What are you doing?"

"Dylan is messaging me, I'm trying to get him to stop."

Huh. I'd expected him to be stubborn about it, but I'd also expected her to tell me if there was an issue. We'd agreed to deal with him together.

"What's he saying? Need any help?"

She sent me a screenshot filled with the usual pathetic teen whimpers. "Take me back" "I love you" "your(sic) the one for me". Ugh.

I advised her to stop replying. "If he keeps bothering you, we can look at it together tomorrow." That was my subtle attempt to get her to confirm or deny her attendance for our weekend of debauchery.

After a few more minutes of her umming and arring, she simply replied "Yes sir."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked outright.

"Yes." Huh, no sir.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes."

My first instinct was to reassure her. Tell her "it'll be fine, don't worry about it" or "we don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with", but I suppressed those ideas. Annie was too goddamn sweet and I wanted to protect her, but that wasn't the relationship I wanted - no, needed! I needed it to be physical, passionate. I needed to maintain control, to lead and have her follow. She was too young for this to be a lifelong romance, but I wanted to educate her in sex far better than that selfish asshole Dylan had. She had needs, I felt I knew them, and I wanted to celebrate them with her.

"If you change your mind about tomorrow, that's okay. We can stop this before it goes any further and go back to normal." That was as much of an out as I could offer. Things would never really be normal though, would they? I wouldn't be able to invite her round and not think about smacking that deliciously curved ass, or attend another community grill without picturing myself sucking and biting her perfect pink eraser nipples, or grasping those firm, hourglass hips. No, normal was gone. What replaced it was up to Annie. She had to be willing to trust me and ready to let go of her choices.

Her reply finally appeared. "I want to come." Next came a cheeky smiley. "Pun intended."

I grinned like the Cheshire cat. She was up for this, just nervous, as anyone, especially a virgin, should be.

"Go to the mirror and send me a full body selfie," I wrote, leaving it to her to decide whether she was naked or not.

Her full nude form appeared, one hand on her stomach the other holding the phone.

"I like my girls trimmed or bare," I replied, noting the thick curls of her bush. "Can you do that by tomorrow?"

"Yes sir."

"That's all for tonight then," I wrote. "I'll message you when to come by."

We said our goodnights and that was that. But asi went to bed hoping my anxiety was gone, I realised they had only been replaced by butterflies.

-----

As soon as I waved off my kids and their grandparents I got to action. It was an hour later than I was hoping for and I knew Annie would be anxiously waiting by the phone for her invitation. Luckily I'd spent as much as I could of the hour getting ready. Following from our encounters last weekend and at the office, I'm pretty sure Annie expected to be fucked as soon as she walked in the door. Well, this time I wanted to surprise her.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I raced to it and pulled it open with a smile. "Annie! Come in, come in!" I was excited and that seemed to confuse her.

She slowly stepped in. She was wearing a black, knee length coat wrapped tightly around her, despite the summer heat, and had a cute rainbow kawaii backpack on her shoulder.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, closing the door behind her.

"Um... yeah, but I couldn't really eat," she said demurely.

Nervous, obviously.

"Well, good, come in. I've been cooking us something special." An alarm beeped so I smiled at her and rushed through to the kitchen.

I was just placing the roasted chicken onto the counter when she walked in and took my breath a way. I stumbled on my words for a second as I took her in. She was wearing a simple little black dress that showed only a hint of cleavage, standing in black heels with a nervous grin on her face.

"Wow. Give me a spin?"

Her grin widened into glee and she happily spun around, the short skirt flapping with her movement and revealing the bottom curve of those fantastically tight and round ass cheeks.

I covered the two steps between us and grasped her hip in one hand and the back of her head in the other and kissed her. It was deep, powerful, and far more intimate that I had wanted us to be, yet so very necessary to show how I felt. Her arms wrapped around me as our lips and tongues danced together, and as we fell deeper into it her legs jumped up and wrapped around my waist.

I twisted and parked her on top of the counter, grinding myself into her as my hands began to wander up her back, down her thigh, across her breast, around her throat.

Eventually thought penetrated the miasma of passion and I knew if we carried on we'd be making love in minutes, carried away by passion rather than fucking according to my plans.

I pulled my lips away and she breathlessly laughed. "You like it then?"

"Yes I do," I replied. "But remember your place."

She looked into my eyes softly, a tear welling in them. Sadness? Happiness? "Of course, sir. Sorry, sir."

I tipped her chin up. "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight. I love it, I think that's obvious." I took a step back. "Your lipstick got a little smeared. I'm just dishing up if you want to go fix yourself up."

She smiled weakly and left.

I busied myself with the meal. What the hell had that been? Passion, of course, but this wasn't a romantic relationship. I'm meant to be training her. I'd always felt her submissiveness and just imagining being the one to mold and carve that potential into something incredible had been intoxicating. Even as just a babysitter, she was always just so keen to please and, so far, that need had been evident from both our encounters and in what I'd seen and heard about her time with Dylan. Was she really a sub though? Did she want a romance of equals with me, or the Master/slave relationship I wanted?

I was just laying out the plates when she returned. I held out the chair for her and she sat down, saying thank you. I sat down opposite and poured us a glass of wine each. She looked at it nervously. "You don't need to drink if you're uncomfortable, I have plenty of other options."

She shook her head and took a sip, grimacing at the acidity but hesitantly returning for a second, proclaiming "no, it's nice, thank you." Under the table my foot reached out and found hers, interlocking gently and she smiled in response.

"Oh, shit," I exclaimed gently as I saw the envelope out of the corner of my eye. I reached over and slid it towards her. Curious, she reached over and took it. "This is for 'babysitting' this weekend, should avoid your mom getting suspicious." She took out a number of notes and smiled.

"Seriously?"

I nodded. "Figured I owed you a bonus anyway, I wouldn't know what to do without you and the kids love you so much."

She thanked me, clearly moved by mention of the kids, then put the money back and slid the envelope aside.

"Now," I said firmly. "Let's talk about this weekend."

Her smiled and her eyes dropped.

"If you don't want to do this, that's perfectly okay. We can just say my trip was cut short and I didn't need to be away this weekend, and you can just go home."

She didn't respond.

"Annie, look at me." Slowly her eyes met mine. "We both want each other, at least I know I want you. I want to teach you and train you to get as much pleasure from life as you can. I want you to embrace your womanhood and I think I know the kind of girl you are and what you need. If you don't want that though - and it's perfectly okay not to, I just need you to either say so or simply walk away."

She sat there silently with nervous tears in her eyes. "Sir... I..." She braced herself and look defiantly up at me. "I love how you make me feel. I just feel that it's... wrong to be... wrong to be..."

"Treated like a slut?" I offered.

She nodded. "It just feels like I'm... wrong."

I relaxed back in my chair and gave it a thought. "Do you know what the point of living is?"

That took her aback and she stuttered "of course not."

"That's because there isn't one. There's no grand reason for us to be on this Earth. So, if there's no point being here, surely the only important thing is for us to enjoy our time here as much as we can? And as long as we don't hurt anybody else, why shouldn't we do that? I am not wrong in how I enjoy sex. I get more out of it if I'm in control, if I'm the one driving us towards our joint happy moments. My wife wasn't wrong to enjoy her place with me, and you saw how happy she was. I understand how you feel because I used to feel the same, but we are all only in this world for a short amount of time. We should enjoy it as much as we can, any way we can."

She took a moment to think through my words then nodded and smiled. "I like that."

I smiled back. "Finish your dinner." She dived back into her food with more vigour than before. Once we were both done we sat back, full and content. "So, I have a few questions for you about this weekend. I want you to give me truthful answers, because if you don't we'll have a miscommunication and there's a good chance that'll ruin everything. Keep your answers to yes or no if you can. Does that make sense?"

She nodded. I cocked my head at her and she corrected herself. "Sorry. Yes, sir. It makes sense."

"Good. Question 1. Are you comfortable losing your virginity this weekend?"

"Yes... sir."

"Will you obey my orders without question, and submit to a punishment if you fail to do so? I promise I won't do anything that'll hurt. Too much," I finished with a wink.

She was nervous again. Good, she should be. "Yes, sir."

"I'm going to push you this weekend to a lot of new things. If something is completely uncomfortable, I want you to tell me 'Red' and we'll stop and discuss it. Can you do that?"

She nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. But, be warned: I'm going to want things from you that you've never even dreamed of. I'm going to push and break every intimate boundary you don't even know you have, and I'm going to do it because I want you want your body, and I know that if you'll trust me you'll enjoy it."

Her eyes met mine. Fear had returned. She slowly raised her glass to her lips and took in the last of the wine. With a final, deep swallow, she said, "I want you to push me, sir. I want to do anything I can to make you happy."

I stood and walked around the table to her. I put a hand to her cheek and held her firmly. "For my final question, I don't want a yes or a no. If you agree, I want you to get down on your knees, take my cock from my pants and suck it as I've been teaching you. If you do not agree, then get up, take your money and your coat and go home." She nodded. "From now on you will be my personal little slut. Your one goal is to make me happy by following my orders and submitting to my will. I promise to take care of you, but only if you promise to take care of me. Do you agree to that?"

I took a step back. Annie slowly turned on her chair and slid off, lowering herself to the floor. Once on her knees she opened my pants and pulled down my underwear just enough to slip my shaft through. Then, with a lick of her lips she opened up and welcomed me inside. She quickly took me to her limit, just about half of my hardening length. I let her get used to it and tried encouraging her to take more of me. "If you're going to be real little slut for me it's time you learned to take the whole thing," I said as I withdrew from her. "Lie back on the table." I quickly cleared the dinnerware to the kitchen before helping Annie climb up and lay on the cold mahogany surface. I pulled her back so her head tilted down off the edge.

"If you're gagged or unable to speak, hit the table, floor, or myself three times for red." She nodded. I slapped my cock gently across her cheeks, then held the tip at her lips. "Time your breathing for when I pull out and be prepared to hold it when necessary." She nodded again and opened up. I adjusted myself as I first slid inside. I always loved this position. It allowed me to control my movements perfectly and would let me to ravage her throat when ready. For now I pistoned gently back and forth, working my way a little further each thrust and giving her time to adapt. Eventually I was at her tonsils, her current limit. "I'm going to push you further now. Remember, no matter what happens I won't let any harm come to you and this is a valuable skill to learn." She nodded around my cock.

Another reason I loved this position is that is also left her body open to me, and as I stared down curvy teenage form held tightly in the black dress, I slid a hand down from her neck, between her breasts, over her slightly swollen stomach and pulled up the hem of her dress. With cool air suddenly swirling over her exposed genitals, she shifted uncomfortably. I slid a finger down her slit and found it slightly moist. "Well done for waxing it boasts, little slut." I didn't tell her, but I was secretly pleased with how wet she was already. "Good," I thought. "Now what happens when I do this?"

I pushed against her tonsils. She breathed in sharply. I pulled back and pushed in again, a little further. She controlled herself better and I felt her throat begin to open up. Pretty soon I was another inch inside, right at the cusp of her throat with about another quarter of my cock to go. I settled here, bouncing back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Her saliva collected around my shaft as it entered and left her lips, drops of it sailing down her cheeks and past her eyes. My hands grasped and massaged her plump teen tits through her dress. As I pistoned faster and faster, I wrenched down the top of her dress and tugged tightly on her erect eraser nipples and she moaned, the vibrations of her throat massaging my cockhead warmly.

"Look at you, such a good little slut learning to take your Master's cock in your throat. My god, you're getting so fucking wet doing this, aren't you? Touch yourself like the little slut you are, stroke that pussy." Her hand dived to her crotch as I pushed and pulled faster and faster, getting deeper and deeper. Her throat made wet splashing sounds as I fucked it until eventually held her face in my hands and my cock broke through, my entire shaft disappearing between her lips and her nose buried in my balls.

"You did it! You're taking the whole thing, you little whore. Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes." I was going ballistic as I felt the cum start to rise up my shaft. "Fuck yes, little whore. I'm going to cum down your throat, fuck yes, cum down your fucking tight little throat." She moaned around my shaft, one hand between her legs fucking herself and the other pinching, pulling and massaging her tit as she bucked her hips against the table. I bent down, bit her other nipple between my teeth then roared upwards as I came, sending spurt after aching spurt down her throat. She swallowed around my shaft, her neck muscles massaging the head of my cock as they shovelled my seed directly to her stomach. I pulled back, rolled her over and left my cockhead to dribble the remaining flow onto her tongue.

Once it was done, and without prompting, she shakily got herself up and seated herself on the edge of the table. She looked up into my eyes and opened her mouth, showing me the swirling partial load that pooled there. She swallowed deeply with a smile before opening her empty mouth to show me what a good girl she had been.

I admired my masterpiece. Even without cum on her face she looked freshly facefucked. Her pale skin was coated in a film of saliva around her lips, cheeks and eyes. Her mascara bloomed around her deep brown eyes and her nose was red with the persistent mashing against my balls.

"You look like you enjoyed it, little slut."

She nodded enthusiastically. "I did, sir.'

I grinned at her. "Your turn now." I sank to my knees and slowly kissed her inner thighs while stroking them with the tips of my fingers. I could see and smell the delectable juices of her excitement and, with two hooked fingers, grasped her thin black thong - a notable improvement in her underwear since last time - and tore them off her legs. She was trying to sit up and watch, but quicky collapsed to the table as my tongue made contact with her soaking wet core. I was gentle at first, teasing her with licks and kisses, wandering around her plump, bare lips before eventually, with a firmly held tongue, I grazed her most sensitive button. She bucked in response, her legs clamping around my head. I couldn't help but smile.

I massaged and teased her outer lips with my fingers while dipping inside with my tongue. Her nectar was as sweet as elderflower wine and I drank down all I was given as I devoured her. Her hand went to my head, not to control but for support, and I quickly took her other hand from the table and pushed it to her heaving breast.

I stretched two fingers inside her molten core and found the rough patch that had proved so sensitive before. I raised my head from her tight grasp and looked up at her. "Is my little slut enjoying herself?"

Her walls squeezing around my fingers would have been answer enough but she managed to breathlessly moan a long "Yes... Sir...."

I kept up my attack, varying the depth, pace and pressure of my fingers and tongue to keep her from getting used to any one assault. "Is my little whore going to be a good girl this weekend?" No similar reaction here to my dirty talk this time. "Are you going to be a good slut for your Master?" She squeezed me again.

"Please Master," she begged, and her eruption began to crest as I raked my teeth ever so gently over her button.She squeezed me with her thighs for all she was worth, her hips bucking and grinding against me. I kept up my ministrations throughout, riding the storm and pushing her further higher so that even before she could settle down she erupted again.

Both of us now out of breath, her legs relaxed back down and I sank to the floor. I took two breaths and stood up, unbuckling my belt and stepping out of my pants. She was laying back, her chest thumping up and down as she tried to recover from her ordeal. I took my thick cock in hand and began rubbing it back and forth over her clit.

At that, she jumped up to attention raising her head and looking down at me. Through the tears and flushed cheeks of her pleasure I saw fear emerge - the fear every woman has when she knows shes about to get fucked for the first time. Her mouth opened to say something, but couldn't. Her breath tried to slow, but wouldn't. Her eyes drifted down, watching my shaft glide over her button like a bow glideimg over the strings of a violin.

12