Virgin Babysitter Becomes My Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her eyes gravely. "If we do this, this forges a contract between us. Sir and slut, Master and whore," she blanched at the final word. "You don't like me calling you a whore?"

She shook her head. "No sir."

"But you are one?"

"They're dirty people, I'm not one."

Ah. "Do you know the difference between a slut and a whore? They both fuck around a lot." She had no answer. "Whores get paid for it." I nodded up the table to the fat envelope of cash: her excuse and compensation for this weekend.

Her head followed my eyes and settled on the envelope. She was nearly in tears when she looked back at me.

"What can you do? Not take the money? That would make your parents very suspicious. So, what are you?"

"A... a slut sir."

"And?"

Shame filled her eyes and they darted downwards to avoid my stare. "A whore... sir."

I cupped her chin and forced her to look back at me. "My whore, my slut, and there's nothing wrong with that. How can something that makes us feel this good be wrong? Hmm?"

She wiped away a tear and nodded in agreement.

"My little Annie, I'm going to push every single one of your boundaries. You'll feel dirty, used, humiliated - but it's all going to feel so good. Doesn't it already?"

She nodded again.

I looked down at my cock as it pressed against her virgin cunt and she followed suit.

"If you want this, beg for it."

Her eyebrows crinkled in shame.

"If you want me as your master, beg for me to fuck you."

She sniffed and held back tears before looking me in the eye. "Please sir... Master... please make me yours."

I rocked my cock slowly back and forth along her slit. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes Master, yes please," she said breathlessly.

I rocked a little faster. "What are you?"

"I'm your slut... Sir, I'm your... your whore, sir. Oh please, please sir, fuck me please fuck me."

I smiled to myself, pulled back and rested the head of my cock at the sopping wet device of her plump lips. I looked her right in the eye. "You do it," I ordered.

She groaned in list before pushing herself back against the table, swallowing the first two inches of my cock. As the head pushed through her tight heat she moaned loudly and swore in pleasure. I'd never felt anything like it. Her tunnel was at once warm, soft and welcoming but also closed and tight enough to keep me out. She'd pushed as far as she could with the leverage she had, now it was my turn.

She looked at me and, sensing my hesitancy, said "I know it'll hurt."

I gave her my warmest smile. "I hope it doesn't." I rocked back and forth a few times before firmly pushing myself through her virgin barrier. Her nose scrunched and brow furrowed deeply. "Breathe through it," I said soothingly, "nice and steady, nice and steady."

She let out the breath she'd been holding and followed my instructions, quickly relaxing both her face and her no longer virgin tunnel. She opened her eyes, "It's okay," she said with a smile.

"Sorry, that wasn't meant to hurt."

"It didn't,v actually. It was just... uncomfortable." She cooed as I pulled out and gently pushed back in again.

"Fuck you're tight," I said as I rocked gently into her, and she bit her lip cutely as she got used to my girth. Once I was freely flowing into her she muttered her first "oh my god" and I knew she was hooked. My cock felt like it was being swallowed on each and every thrust, her submissive cunt finally, achingly satisfied, triggering her lustful moans and shortening her breaths.

"Look at me, slut. Watch your Master fuck your tiny pussy." She opened her eyes as she tried to focus on my face. I nodded down at our joining. "Look at that virgin cunt take my cock. Look at that slutty little cunt finally getting what it needs."

"Yes sir, fuck me please, ohhhhh fuck me please."

"This is what you needed: a man to fuck you, a man to own your slutty pussy."

"Yes sir, you own me, you own me, I'm yours. Fuck me please, sir, please fuck me." Her head fell back as she groaned deeply. I pulled on the bunched up dress that clung under her tits and pulled her up to me, mashing our lips together as her arms locked around my head and held me tightly in place. Tongues danced together between deep breathless sighs as I pounded her tight cunt into submission.

Breaking the kiss I dived to her bouncing tits, sucking hard on her proud pink nipple between my teeth and she started bucking wildly against me. With one arm around her back and another at her waist I held her tightly as she screamed through her first fuck orgasm, her pussy rippling along the length of my shaft as I relentlessly pistoned inside. I roughly licked her nipple as she rode out her climax before ascending to another, but by now I felt that familiar stirring all men know and she was going to bring me along with it.

"You feel so damn good baby, so damn fucking good. I'm going to cum in your tight virgin pussy."

She mumbled something incoherent as her muscles tensed, her cunt clenched and we exploded together with me buried deep inside her.

The subsequent spasming of her whole body drained her and I released her ragdoll body onto the table. I watched her curvy teenage body buck beneath me as it came down from its bliss. I spent all my remaining energy keeping my weary body upright as I released shot after shot of concentrated seed inside her. Finally finished, I collapsed onto her, my head nestling naturally between her sweating, heaving tits.

As the world came back into focus, I felt her heart pounding hard beneath my ear. I licked the salty dew from her skin and pushed myself upright, holding myself above her.

"Beautiful! That was beautiful," I said between deep breaths. "You were amazing, little slut, amazing."

Her eyelids cracked open and she smiled up at me, her face barely able to look up. She looked so calm and peaceful, despite the workout we'd both just shared, with her dark hair fanned out across the table, her deep red lipstick smeared and her mascara running along the channels left behind by tears. I bent back down and sucked hard on her left tit, leaving a clear bruise as my mark.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she jumped into a sitting position. Her hand dashed to where we were still joined and came away sticky. "No sir, please no sir, I can't get pregnant! I'm too young, my mum would kill me, I'm not ready for-"

"Shush, shush, shush," I hissed and I pulled her in tightly with her head on my chest. "It's alright, it's all alright, I promise." I stroked her gently. "I can't have kids, remember? I got that taken care of after the boys were born." That calmed her down immediately and she chuckled in relief.

I hooked her chin and pulled it so she'd look up at me. "But, little slut, if I decide one day that you will have my baby, what will you do?"

"I'll... I'll... do it. I'll do it for you, sir."

"Of course you will," I smiled. "You're my little slut slave, and you're going to do everything I tell you. In fact," I said, stepping back and withdrawing my now-soft cock from her dripping cunt. "Get back down on your knees and clean me."

She gulped before weakly descending to the floor. She wrapped her hand cautiously around the wet cock but was reluctant to do more.

"You know what I want, little whore, and it isn't your hand."

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Please sir, it's been... inside, sir."

"Are you refusing me?"

"No! Sir, I..."

I knelt down and looked her in the eye. "The taste of a woman can be incredibly intoxicating. You, in particular, taste wonderfully sweet, like nectar. I know that I'm going to be addicted to you for a long time to come." My relaxing tone seemed to calm her. "But your nectar is part of your body, and who owns your body?"

She bit her lip. "You do sir."

"And if I tell you to share your body, or any part of it, will you do as I tell you?"

She nodded solemnly. I stood and made sure that my cock, still wet with the combination of our fluids, was within tongue's reach of her lips. "Then clean me."

-----

Thank you for reading this series so far! I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed working it. All comments are welcome!

What happens to Annie next? Is she to be punished for her disobedience? Is Dylan really out of the picture? You'll have to wait and see!

12