Virgin Babysitter Becomes My Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me attentively.

"I expect to wake up every morning we're together with my cock in your mouth." She thought through the practicalities of that but said nothing but "yes sir."

I yawned, triggering her to yawn, then put my phone down and settled into place with me spooning her. I wriggled to nestle my exhausted cock between her ass cheeks, with one arm beneath her neck wrapping over her chest to grasp her shoulder and the other hand over her playing idly with a nipple.

And that was how we both feel asleep.

-----

Thank you all for reading another chapter. Your comments keep me writing so please don't stop!

I'm currently considering what elements I want to play with. Male-to-female watersports? Adding a friend of Annie's? Bondage? Focusing on more office based fun with Jodie? Let me know what your preferences are! This story could go in any direction and the weekend has only just begun!

12