All Comments on 'Virgin Babysitter Becomes My Slut Ch. 06'

by KiteFlyingElephant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter.

Lol, good save on the “you aren’t here this weekend”

Glad that Dylan is out of the way. Obviously not all teenage boys are jerks but they’re still easy to find.

I thought the “anal fail” added realism, he should have known better and used plugs over a period of time.

I hate that he keeps saying no limits - paraphrasing but *shrug* but thankfully he is still currently being sensible and checking in with her as they go. Some of the things he’s done or said to her are really harsh given that she’s only just started exploring sex, like pointing out that she’s a whore because he’s paying her. It probably sounds clichéd but she really is impressionable right now.

Looking forward to seeing where this leads, fingers crossed that they don’t get caught.

Tess (uk)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy677 months ago

Personally I would have had to give Dylan a little pain. Maybe a knee to his groin. Plus something that I've always found effective when explaining the facts of life to a dumb ass boy (which I have had to do for several different reasons) is to be applying pressure to their chest or throat, just enough to make breathing very difficult, while you talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous