Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid Ch. 03

Story Info
Edd invites Bob and Lily to his Birthday party.
4.7k words
4.59
11.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up Edd had already gone home. Lily seemed to have no idea what had happened the second time, and I didn't let on that I'd seen the video. We didn't hear from him for a few weeks and then I got a call from Edd out of the blue.

His buddy Mike was throwing him a Birthday party and he wanted Lily and I to come. What's the worst that could happen? I figured he wasn't going to pull anything with a bunch of people around so we might as well go and have some fun, right?

Lily seemed unsure, and wanted to know if there would be any other girls there. So I asked, and Edd said there would be at least two other girls there. She seemed happy with that, and we agreed to come.

A few weeks went by and the night of the party came so we headed over to Mike's place. When we got there we could hear the music from the curb and the front door was open. We walked in and saw five guys and two girls hanging out in the living room. The girls were both wearing slutty schoolgirl outfits and they were each sitting on one of the guys' laps.

Edd and Mike were nowhere to be seen so Lily and I said hello to everyone and walked through the living room to the kitchen.

As I opened the door to the kitchen I saw Edd and Mike, laughing and pouring themselves drinks. Clearly already feeling pretty good, they both yelled "Heeeeey!" when they saw us come into the room. Then they came over and gave Lily a hug and asked if we wanted anything to drink.

I asked for one and Lily said she'd have one too. They poured the drinks and we had a few swigs as we started to catch up. I was barely half finished mine, and already starting to feel a little buzz when Lily put down her empty glass.

"I have something for you." Mike said, giving Lily a sly grin. "Come with me, I'll show you." He grabbed her hand and led her back through the living room towards the stairs.

I shot Edd a questioning look. "Mike bought outfits for all the girls." Edd told me, "I think you'll like it. You saw them on the way in, right?"

We walked back into the living room and I could swear the girls had moved to different laps. I hadn't paid enough attention on the way in to be sure though. We took a seat and started chatting for a bit, and after a few minutes Lily came bouncing down the stairs in her own slutty schoolgirl outfit.

Her white top was tied just under her boobs making her cleavage look incredible. Her tits were practically jumping out of her shirt with every step, and her hair was up in a pair of cute pigtails. Lily pranced over and plopped down on my lap, her skirt flipping up as she did to flash her bare ass at me.

Before I could say a word about it she leaned back and whispered in my ear, "he said my panties didn't match the outfit, and the ones he bought were too small." Holy shit, this skirt barely covered her ass. Her bald pussy was only inches from being on display while standing up, and sitting in my lap like that I was sure anyone in front of us had an easy view of her slit.

I started wondering if the other girls were wearing any panties, glancing over at them I tried to catch a peek. As I leaned forward one of the girls moved her leg a bit and I caught a glimpse of white fabric.

Mike finally came down the stairs and grabbed Lily by the hand again as he walked past, pulling her up and off of my lap. "Come help me and Edd in the kitchen," He told her, "we need a hand with the snacks." I watched Lily trail along behind him, still holding onto his hand as they disappeared into the kitchen. Damn she looked good in that skirt!

A cheer from all the guys drew my attention back to the room. The girls were going to play a game of twister. I forgot about Lily and went over to watch as they set up the mat.

********************

"DAMN Lily!" Edd said, as Lily came into the kitchen behind Mike. She blushed and grinned, then gave him a little spin to show off the outfit. Lily's bare ass flashed into view and Edd stared at her wide eyed from behind the kitchen counter, before glancing at Mike and sharing a knowing look. "Holy shit!"

Mike slapped her on the ass and said "looks even better than the other girls, doesn't she?" Lily just blushed deeper and stood there twisting back and forth slightly. "She could pass for a real Catholic school girl! A slutty one anyway...too bad the panties didn't fit, they really make the outfit. She doesn't mind though, right Lil?" Mike said, and he winked at Edd.

Lily couldn't understand why Mike was being so friendly all of a sudden. She'd only met him a few times and he'd always been distant and shy. She was fine with a little touch and tease though, especially when she was drinking, so it didn't bother her. "So what did you need help with?" Lily asked with a little bounce that made her tits threaten to come free.

"Oh, I needed a hand with something over here." Edd said, pointing into the under-counter cabinets. Lily couldn't see what he was pointing at so she walked around the counter. He had the cupboard door open and was standing behind it, pointing inside.

Lily walked closer and leaned over the cupboard door and Edd moved back a bit so she could see inside...

And there was Edd's bare cock, just inches from her face. Lily looked up at him nervously, "What are you doing?" She shot a worried glance over at Mike.

"Oh don't worry," Edd told her, "I already told him everything. He knows you're my slut now." Lily just stared at Edd in shock.

Mike walked around the counter with a huge shit-eating grin on his face and stood behind Lily. "So how about some birthday blowjobs, slut?"

"Wh...what?" Lily asked.

"I told him he could dump a birthday load down my new sluts throat, too. It is a dual Birthday party after all!" Edd reached out and grabbed the back of her head, pulling Lily towards his dick. "Now suck."

Lily tried weakly to resist for a moment. Edd's cock touched her lips and he tried to force his way inside. "Mnnmmg!" Lily groaned in protest, keeping her teeth clamped shut.

"Or we could both just fuck that cute little slit instead..." Edd muttered as he leaned over to slide his hand down her back, under her skirt and along her bare ass. His hand slid lower until the tip of Edd's middle finger found her pussy... Lily's mouth opened.

She dropped to her knees in front of him, staring up at him in defeat as Edds cock filled her mouth. He grinned as he popped the tip in and out of her lips a few times. Then he pushed deeper, shoving his way down her throat. He pressed his balls against her chin and held her there. "Ahhh, much better...I missed your sweet mouth. Never had a girl swallow me whole the way you do." After a few seconds he let her up for air and Lily gasped a few times to catch her breath before diving back onto his cock all on her own.

"Holy shit!" Mike exclaimed. "I thought for sure you were bullshitting me! This bitch really is just a horny little fuckslut!" He hurriedly pulled out his own half-hard cock, shaking beside Lily's face. She reached out and grabbed it without a moment's thought.

[Oh my god, Mike is HUGE] Lily thought, her mouth still stuffed full of Edd's cock, [I guess I really am a slut...I just can't stop myself.] Then she pulled off of Edd's dick and gave Mike a shy smile. "Nice cock Mike..." she blushed, "I don't think I've ever touched one so BIG before...ummm..." she paused, biting her lip, "Happy Birthday!" She leaned over and laid a kiss on his knob, before looking up at him with a shy smile, then she dove back in and started slurping on him, swirling her tongue around the head of his dick.

"You think this is big?" Mike asked her with a smirk, "you should see my Uncle's! You'd probably faint!"

A thump sounded from the living room and Lily jumped, pulling her lips away from Mike's dick and ducking down further behind the counter. When no one came through the door to the kitchen she lifted up and glanced over the counter at the door. "I don't want anyone to see me doing this..."

"Don't worry," Edd told her. "Just climb in here." He pushed her inside the cupboard. "There. Now even if they come into the kitchen no one can see you." He shook his dick in her face. "Now get back to work!"

Edd and Mike stood side by side, leaning against the counter as Lily serviced their cocks. She bobbed up and down on Edd a few more times before pulling off to bring Mike's dick back to her lips so she could suck him in.

"DAMN" Mike exclaimed as she swallowed him whole. "This bitch is GOOD!"

Under the counter, Lily giggled with pride around his shaft.

*****************************

I stared open mouthed, and barely caught myself before drooling. One of the girls had fallen and I knew for a fact now that both of THESE girls were definitely wearing panties; tiny thongs that matched the color of their skirts. So Lily was the only one prancing around with her pussy peeking out.

That thought finally reminded me that Lily had been in the kitchen for a while so I decided to go see what was going on. I pulled my attention away as I got up and pushed the kitchen door open.

Mike and Edd were standing by the counter looking down when I came in. As I pushed through the door they both jumped a bit and looked up, leaning over the counter on their elbows.

"Hey buddy!" They both blurted, seeming a bit too friendly. I just wrote it off as them being drunk.

"Hey guys. Where'd Lily go?" I asked

"Uhmm, uhh...oh fuck...I uh... I think she went up to use the bathroom." Edd told me. "We'll be out with the snacks soon."

"Okay, thanks." I decided to head upstairs and find Lily to see if she wanted to come outside to smoke a joint with me.

I walked over and looked through the open bathroom door. No one was in there but I laughed when I realized I could hear Mike's Uncle watching porn in his bedroom through the bathroom's second door.

I headed back downstairs and decided to just go outside to smoke by myself. [Where the fuck WAS Lily?!] I walked back into the kitchen and headed for the back door. "Smokin' a joint if anyone wants to join" I told Mike and Edd. They were both still just standing in front of the counter.

"Sure, I'll be right out!" Edd shouted as I walked out the back door.

******************************

"Whatever, I don't want to cum yet anyways." Edd told Lily as he pulled his cock from between her lips, "I'll save my load for later." He zipped up his pants and headed out the door.

"Not me!" Mike told her, taking Edd's place. "Us Allen's can cum five-six times, easy!" Lily's eyes got wide when she heard that. "Come on slut," he told her, "sing me happy birthday!"

Lily giggled at the idea, and then started humming around his dick as he fucked his way in and out of her mouth, "hmmmffy bmmmf dmmm tmmm ymmm!"

Mike reached into the cupboard and grabbed Lily by the pigtails, pulling her face into his crotch. "Yeah slut, Happy Birthday to me!"

Lily choked a bit and pushed on his stomach, trying to pull his cock out of her throat. He finally let her up and she slurped on the head of his dick a bit. Then he started pulling on her pigtails again, fucking half his big dick into her mouth. "hmmmffy bmmmf dmmm tmmm ymmm!"

"Oh fuck!" Mike groaned, "we're gonna have fun with you tonight!"

"hmmmffyyy bmmmff dmmm dmmmm mmmmkhkhk!!!" Lily gagged a bit as Mike tried to force his dick back into her throat. She concentrated on relaxing her throat, and when he pushed again she managed to let him slide his cock all the way down and held it there for a few seconds, her chin pressing against Mike's balls.

"Fuhuuck yesss, swallow that dick!" He pulled back and slid most of his cock out of her mouth, "are you ready for some icing?" Mike started sliding his whole cock in and out of her throat. Slamming down to grind his balls against her chin before pulling all the way out to push his knob back between her lips. Then suddenly he pulled out and started jerking his dick hard and fast, pointed straight at her face.

Lily gazed up at Mike with a grin and sang, "happy birthday to youuughkk!" She choked - as she finished singing Mike suddenly blasted her in the face and a gob shot straight into her open lips. His next shot sprayed across her face and started to run down her chin.

When he was finally done Lily reached for the paper towel on the counter. "Ah-ah-ah!" Mike scolded her as he pushed the paper towel away from her. "That's no way to say Happy Birthday! Make sure you swallow ALL my icing!"

Lily pouted up at him for a second but she could tell Mike wasn't going to give her much of a choice. Rolling her eyes she reached up and scraped the cum running down her chin up and stuffed it into her mouth with a slurp. "Mmm, yummy!" She said with a forced giggle. "Happy Birthday Mike! Now I've got to go use the ladies room." Lily ran upstairs and Mike slouched against the counter with a content sigh, tucking himself back into his pants.

*******************************

Edd came out just as I was lighting up the joint. We made small talk for a bit as we smoked but he seemed nervous. Edd kept glancing over my shoulder towards Mike in the kitchen. We finished up and headed back inside.

Mike was leaning on the counter looking winded when we came in.

"So how was it?" Edd asked him with a grin.

"How was what?" I wondered out loud.

"Fucking awesome!" Mike told him, "maybe the best...Birthday present I've ever got!"

[Oh, his present...] I thought. "Can I see it?"

"Maybe later," Mike told me, grinning at Edd. "You were SO right bro!" Mike handed me and Edd each a tray of horderves and grabbed two himself and we all headed towards the living room.

*****************************

Lily ran upstairs and ducked straight into the washroom. She locked the door behind her and started cleaning the half dried cum off her face, not realizing the other door - the one leading into Mike's Uncle's bedroom - was still open a crack.

Looking into the mirror, Lily realized she had missed a line of cum that had run down into her cleavage so she untied the tight white top and pulled it up to let her beautiful breasts swing free. Her nipples hardened from the cold air as she grabbed a Kleenex and started wiping up the cum.

The sudden gruff voice behind her made Lily jump. "Well, hello there..." he said. "What sort of mischief have you been getting into?"

Lily turned and stuttered, "Uhmm, Nuh...nothing Sir." Her parents had taught her to respect her elders, and that early training took over at the sight of him. She got nervous and everything just went out of her head. She couldn't meet his eyes, and completely forgot about the cum she'd been trying to clean off of her exposed tits.

"Doesn't look like nothing," he told her, "looks like you've been a very naughty girl!" He grinned at the remaining cum on her chest and Lily gave a start, remembering it was there...and that her tits were on display.

"Oh shit, I...I..." she stammered, "I was..."

"You were sucking some cock." He told her matter of factly, and Lily blushed. Uncle Tom reached out and scooped the cum off of Lily's chest with a finger. "Mike told me he was hiring a few of you girls, but I didn't think the party would REALLY get going so early." He stuck his cum covered finger into Lily's mouth, reaching out to catch her nipple between the fingers of his other hand. "How about you come and have a little fun with Uncle Tom?"

Lily shocked herself by instinctively closing her lips and sucking on his cum covered finger. She finally met Uncle Tom's eyes as he pulled his finger free. Lily bit her lip, [what had she gotten herself into?] "No one hired me," she finally told him, "I'm just here with my boyfriend." She reached for the door handle behind her, forgetting she'd just locked it.

"Don't try to talk your way out of doing your job now," Uncle Tom told her. "You've already been paid. I know I look like just another dirty old man but I'll bet I've got the biggest tool you've ever seen and I know just how to use it!" He winked at her, reaching for his zipper.

********************************

The girls in the living room were both awkwardly stretched out on all fours when we walked back in, some guy handed Mike the spinner in exchange for one of the trays of food.

"Right hand blue," Mike called out without actually spinning, causing both girls to bend further forwards and reach through their legs. I was practically drooling as I watched the fabric of their tiny panties pull tight, putting their lips outer on display for us.

I completely forgot about looking for Lily. Drunk and baked out of my mind I just sat there staring at the two girls as Mike called out colors and body parts. Edd handed me a beer and took my empty glass.

********************************

"Come on," Uncle Tom pleaded, wagging his soft cock at her "you've clearly already sucked at least one cock tonight."

"Ew, no!" Lily told him, "I don't even know you, and my boyfriend is downstairs!" But she couldn't stop herself from staring at Uncle Tom's huge dick. He was old, and fat, and ugly...but fuck...when his dick was hard she was sure it would be as long as her forearm!

Lily jumped as Uncle Tom reached up and grabbed her by the hair. Holding Lily's pigtail in one hand and his cock in the other, Uncle Tom slowly dragged Lily's face towards his knob. Lily held her mouth closed so Uncle Tom just pressed his soft cockhead against her lips as he jerked his slowly hardening cock. "Be a good girl, now."

[Oh my god!] It was already much bigger than her boyfriends and it felt like he was still only half hard. Lily stared at the massive, grey haired cock as it grew and pressed harder against her lips, begging her to give in and suck on it. Lily's pussy started to get wet as she pictured herself letting him slide inside of her mouth, and she felt her resolve begin to weaken. [What is wrong with me?!] she thought, as her chin trembled and Lily's jaw opened just a bit.

Uncle Tom didn't waste any time, humping forwards he slid his cockhead into Lily's mouth. "Ohh fuck yeah." Uncle Tom groaned, then he let go of his shaft to grab Lily's other pigtail. Once he had a good grip on her, Uncle Tom just tugged on her pigtails to facefuck the first few inches of his dick into Lily's cheating mouth. "Worth... every... penny..." he mumbled with each thrust.

"Mmmnn nnmmm!" Lily reached up and pushed on his stomach to force him out of her mouth, "I'm not a whore," she whined, pouting up at him as she held his dick inches from her lips, "I told you, I'm just here with my boyfriend and Mike gave me this slutty outfit to wear!"

"Ok, ok," Uncle Tom reassured her "you're not a whore!" Then he plunged his cock back between her lips, "just a cheating, cocksucking slut!"

"Hhnnnn!" Lily tried to pull her mouth off of his dick again to protest but Uncle Tom just pulled her pigtails harder, forcing Lily's lips further and further down on his massive cock. He kept thrusting deeper until Lily gagged and choked on his knob. Then Uncle Tom was nice enough to pull his dick out of her mouth and give her a second to catch her breath.

"Come in here, girl." He pulled Lily to her feet by one of her pigtails and led her into his bedroom. He pushed her down to sit on the edge of his bed. "Don't worry," Uncle Tom told Lily, "most girls can't take this monster without a bit of help!" He reached into his bedside table and pulled out a small bottle. It said 'EZblow' on the side, "try some of this," he told her.

He squeezed some cream onto his finger and held it out in front of Lily. She opened up obediently and let him slide his finger into her mouth, Lily slurped up the cream and after a moment she felt her throat start to get a bit numb and tingly. "Woah," she said, "that feels funny!"

"Don't worry," Uncle Tom told her, "it will make things much easier." He grabbed his cock and moved in front of Lily, smearing his dickhead against her lips. "Go ahead, see how far down you can get now."

12