All Comments on 'Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid Ch. 03'

by Comicshopbob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Never tought we'd get a part 3, but your story is one of my favorites on this site. I'd love it if it stayed in the original genre with her and Ed (especially if he moves in for a few weeks and keeps using her more and more blatantly)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Missed your stories, glad to see more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

needs a version where she's as reluctant as before

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey, welcome back! 😁. Looking forward to more of this story. She doesn't seem so reluctant anymore, however. That's a pity, loses some of the forbidden spice. Or is there some drug in her drinks? Your story of course though, so quite interested to see where it goes.

ComicshopbobComicshopbob4 months agoAuthor

You might be on to something…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A little disappointed she's become brain dead to trying to remain faithful, and that her boyfriend would not of questioned the Catholic uniforms, questions how did his friend know her panties didn't match, and why he didn't actually keep looking til he found her. For me its better if there both attempting to be faithful, although in different ways. Still a good read although the three parts are each too short, which could of added aome depth, and normalcy to their loving relationship, in and out of the home.

sweetcurvyowlsweetcurvyowl27 days ago

I loved this series! After waiting so long, it was a bit disappointing? I don't know it was a bit anticlimactic for me. Not much reluctance here and it seems more like some type of dream/drug induced sequence. Or it seems like there's missing chapter(s)? Hopefully there's more?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Nothing more disappointing than a unfinished story that stopped 6 months ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous