Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Lily tried to say, but the instant her lips parted his cock was back in her mouth. She felt it hit the entrance to her throat and was surprised that she didn't have to fight her gag reflex at all. It was just gone. He pulled back and slid the first half of his massive cock in and out of her mouth, mashing his cockhead against the entrance to her throat a little harder with each thrust.

Finally, Uncle Tom pulled Lily back off his dick and tilted her pretty face up at him before giving her some gentle encouragement. "Just relax and try to open up your throat," the fat old bastard told her. "Trust me, once you feel this monster slide past your tonsils you won't be able to stop yourself." He slipped back into her mouth and this time he didn't stop when he hit the back of her throat. Uncle Tom kept pushing. Gently thrusting, he willed her throat to open and accept his massive cock.

[Why the fuck and I letting him do this?] Lily thought. Meanwhile she was struggling to relax her throat enough to let him in. She wanted that cock in her throat. Even if he was ugly, his cock was amazing. [I NEED to feel this in my pussy!] The sudden thought startled her, and Lily's slit started to drool and she realized she didn't care who this amazing tool was attached to. She just wanted to get that huge cock inside of her.

Lily concentrated and Uncle Tom's cockhead popped past her tonsils and slid very suddenly down Lily's numb throat. Uncle Tom's huge cock felt strange in her throat, but definitely not uncomfortable. He kept sliding in and she thought for sure he was going to hit her stomach but then his balls touched Lily's chin and she felt his hands go to the back of her head. Uncle Tom forced her face into his crotch and ground his balls against Lily's chin. Thrusting every inch he could inside her. Her throat convulsed a bit around his cock, but she didn't try to pull away or come up for air. "Fuck you're a good slut! You suck like a pro!" He told her.

She was stunned by the self-satisfied glow she felt at his praise. The feeling of Uncle Tom's cock sliding back out of her throat was even more strange. He let her take a few breaths, coating his dick with more of the numbing cream before plunging back into her mouth. Then Uncle Tom went back to fucking Lily's throat. He held her down and ground his balls against her chin for a moment before he started fucking her face. Sawing in and out with long, slow, deep strokes. Lily gasped for air between each thrust.

********************************

"Left foot green!" Mike called out, and the blonde started to lose her balance. As she fell she reached out for the redhead and 'accidentally' hooked her fingers under the redheads thong as she fell. There was a loud rip and both girls tumbled to the ground. I found myself staring at one of the prettiest bald pink pussies I've ever seen.

"Oh god," she shouted, legs sprawled. As I watched, in what felt like slow motion, her pink inner lips parted and I could see straight inside her. I just stared in awe, imagining how it would feel to slide inside her. As quickly as she could come to her senses the redhead jumped to her feet and scooped up her clothes.

I watched her bare ass run up the stairs before I finally popped out of the haze, [where the fuck was Lily?] "Hey Mike," I shouted, "any idea where Lily is? I couldn't find her upstairs."

"Huh," Mike said, "Maybe she got herself locked in one of the bedrooms. I'll go have a look." Mike turned and headed upstairs.

*********************************

"28...29...30!" Uncle Tom exclaimed, pulling his cock out of Lily's throat. "See, you're already getting SO MUCH better!"

Lily gasped for air, but she pulled the old bastard's cock back between her lips after a few moments without any prompting, and she immediately started forcing his massive cock down her throat again.

"Such a good girl," Uncle Tom told her, "now I think you deserve to see what this thing can really do!" He pulled her head back off of his cock by her pigtails and pushed her backwards onto the bed. As she fell, Uncle Tom caught Lily's legs, and with one smooth motion threw them up onto his shoulders. He locked his hands around Lily's hips, dragging her ass to the edge of the bed and bumping his cockhead against her dripping pussy.

"Oh my GOD you're big!" Lily exclaimed for what must have been the tenth time. She suddenly looked worried as she gazed at his cock, hovering just above her swollen lips. [If I let Uncle Tom do this, Bob will know.] He couldn't help but notice how thoroughly used her pussy was after this monster was through with her. She had to stop him. Lily opened her mouth, "wait..." but Uncle Tom just shushed her and held his cock pressed against her pussy, its fat tip slowly stretching its way into her tight pink hole.

He rubbed his cockhead up and down Lily's slit, coating it in her juices. "Mmmm, you can't wait to get this thing into you can you slut?" He taunted her. "Don't worry sweety," the old bastard told her, "I'll make it fit!" He grabbed his cock with one hand and really started pressing himself into Lily.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Lily squealed, his huge cockhead was stretching her slit as he pressed into her. The tip of his dick suddenly started to sink in. "Ohh god it feels sooo bi..."

The door banged open and Lily's heart jumped into her throat. Mike stood in the door for a second, taking in his Uncle with Lily's legs on his shoulders, his cock in his hands as he held the tip pressed into Lily. "What the fuck, Uncle Tom! Get off her! He shout-whispered, "Her boyfriend is downstairs looking for her!" Mike walked in and grabbed Uncle Tom by the arm, pulling him away from Lily.

Lily moaned in disappointment as his huge tool slipped out and pulled away from her dripping hole.

"Come on!" Mike told her, pulling Lily up off Uncle Tom's bed. "Where's your shirt?"

12