Virgin Femboi

Story Info
A secret sissy is fucked in his sleep by his roommate.
915 words
4.07
30.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finished my schooling and came to New Delhi to join college. I tried to get into the hostel but the seats were all full and the ones left were up for those students with deep pockets who'd 'donate' to the institute.

Now I needed a place to stay as I couldn't stay in the hotel forever. So a friend of mine told me about this boy who was also looking for a roommate. Well, this boy turned out to be an older man. Let's call him 'Danish' for now. He was 35 yrs old and was working in a call center. He was quite large, hairy and dark in contrast to my feeble, fair and hairless frame.

Anyways, so I have a secret. I like dressing up. My hair has always been long and my skin soft and smooth. I would dress like an emotional and it would generally put a cover on my eyeliners and eye shadows.

Occasionally I'll pull out some sexy lingerie from my stash and would exhibit my sexy body online. I just had to put some makeup and just like that I would turn into a sexy kitten. Sometimes I'd just jerk on my reflection, so happy would I be from the transformation.

Ronald was usually away at nights as he was working night shift.

So this happened one summer, Danish just barged in my room at the middle of the night, luckily I was not doing anything, he said the AC in his room wasn't working and if it was okay if he could sleep on my bed. He looked really sleepy. I said okay and he took the other side of the bed. But then I smelled the alcohol. He was drunk too.

I was just in my tiny floral shorts.

Looking him sleep I noticed that he was really good looking. He was really in shape and even in his t-shirt and boxer I could see his muscle cuts. Now u really had to see his cock. This was the first time I was so close to a man. I was going crazy. I blasted the AC to it's maximum and fell asleep with a blanket on, Ronald had no blanket.

I woke up with Danish in the blanket with his hand on my waist from back. He must have felt cold and did it in his sleep.

His hands were as big as my tiny waist. His bare hands on my waist sent a tingle through my whole spine.

I could feel his bulge through his boxers on my ass. I acted as I was in sleep and arched back a little and felt the thick hard wood poking on my ass. May be the cold had some it's trick. He was rock hard.

I started wiggling my ass still acting asleep. My horniness was making me really brave or should I say slutty.

Suddenly I froze with fear.

His hands were moving all over my abs. I looked back and he was still sleeping (or was he). But I was loving it. His hands slinging all over my waist and abs and then slowly towards my nipples.

Before I knew he was playing with my nipples with his both hands while I was wiggling my ass on his hard cock. He was still acting asleep and I was in the act too. Our eyes closed I slowly felt my pink short sliding down. And felt his naked hairy thighs on the back of my thighs. He was naked too!

My back still towards him I could feel his breath all over the back of my neck. He was licking my neck and it was unbearable.

But then I felt it.

His big hard cock trying to get in my virgin tight ass. It was like a metal rod trying to enter me. I let out a scream but he held my mouth from behind and muffled up my scream. But it wasn't going in. It was too big for my tiny ass. I was in pain but I still wanted it. He tried again, this time really slow. He was really careful and slow. My brain wasn't working at all. I was a sissy slut with no brain and no sense. Just screaming the whole time. The funny part is we were still acting as if we were asleep.

After an hour or so, he had managed to get his full cock inside me. My ass was burning but the pleasure was unavailable.

Slowly he started sliding in and out. My ass was making a weird sound now and so was my mouth. It was an out of the Earth experience for me. His one hand was on my left nipple while his other hand was playing with my small penis, while he was constantly biting all over my back.

But we were out of our acts now, well I was, and I didn't care of he knew.

His big dick tearing up my ass like a hot rod fucking my brains out. I was making sounds which I never knew. Tears were all over my face and so was the eye makeup. And after sometime, which felt like hours his whole body got really tight and he just shot his cum deep inside me. I could feel his hot seeds sprayed all inside my ass.

He then put his arm around me and we fell asleep his cock still deep inside me.