Virgin Fix

Story Info
Chris loses his virginity, Sally loses her heart.
13.5k words
20.2k
48
35

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any similarities between this and real people is coincidental. If you recognise yourself here, feel privileged.

All sex participants are at least 18.

It has taken me a long time to get this written, then I read a similar plot. Oh well, guess great minds think alike, or all shit moves in the flush. not sure which.

I have rarely beaten around the bush with comments on stories, good or bad. One comment after a bad comment, never a good one, is that how could I be critical when I have never posted a story here. So here is a story, by me.

+++

-1-

Chris joined the queue to exit the pool by the ladder as he always did, not wanting to swim another 400 metres. Tonight's training had been enough to wear him out, without the added penalty for exiting straight over the pool edge. Nearing the ladder, he was nudged aside as someone pushed in front of him. About to make a complaint he noticed who it was and buttoned his mouth. Seems tonight was going to be a bonus with everyone's dream girl, Sally, climbing the ladder in front of him. Her fantastic hourglass figure could not be hidden, even by the tasteless one piece bathing suits the girls had to wear at training and club events. The overly modest swimsuit had managed to be pulled up over her butt, and as she climbed the ladder those heavenly cheeks were exposed for him to ogle. If he was lucky and quick enough he could even get a view of her crotch. This almost happened, except at the critical moment the guy behind him nudged Chris telling him to hurry up and stop hogging the ladder. Hearing a voice, Sally turned her head to look down giving Chris a smirk as though she knew what he had tried to do. Chris began to wonder at her barging in front of him, as this was the fourth time this week she had pushed in.

After leaving the pool he bumped his leg into a bench seat from not watching where he was walking. He was still thinking about the ladder incident and watched Sally bend down from the waist, with legs straight, to grab her towel. He even thought she had given her hips an the extra wiggle as she bent over, with her face peering around her legs looking back at him. Sally saw his collision with the bench making her smile brightly, then laugh as they all headed to the change rooms. Chris rushed to the rooms to avoid further mishap, his face crimson red in embarrassment at having been caught twice staring at her.

Being in the change rooms was the worst part of any training session for Chris, so he tried to be as quick as possible. He had become the target of jokes from the other guys around his age. He thought they were humorous at first about a year ago, but after a while the fun was lost with them just putting him down at every opportunity. His shorter height and slight stature compared to the others his age was enough to set him apart, but they saw he had a much smaller dick than normal whilst taking showers. He was embarrassed enough to have a smaller flaccid dick totally hidden within his pubic hair, to the point it was almost non existent, without it being mentioned all the time. They took every opportunity to make fun of him, to the extent of calling him 'Cliss' instead of Chris. It was a mispronunciation of his name to point out his ultra small dick was like a female clit. To make matters worse the younger kids were joining in even though they had no idea what the game was about. Chris had previously tried to tell them it grew to near average when erect, and that they were all smaller after training in cooler water, but this just sent them into hysterics over his attempt to stop the ridicule.

He had thought of leaving the sport, but had committed to his parents to keep going till the end of school. They were on the club committee and loved the status they thought this gave them. His dad was club president and mum the secretary until the end of the year, coinciding with his finishing high school. So he had to put up with the ridicule and badgering. Making it worse was that some of the swimmers also attended the same school and thus the treatment had carried over to there as well. He knew he couldn't skip school or transfer elsewhere, so he suffered in silence. He had even tried to get some advice on how best to handle the problem. That was useless when his coach had a belly laugh at the story and walked away shaking his head. His father had simply advised him to ignore them and it would make a man of him, or some such bullshit like that.

One time he tried fighting back, but even though he was strong from his sport, his antagonists were larger and just as strong. He was only one person to their two or more, the end result was a beat down which miraculously did not leave him too badly hurt. He guessed they wanted to just humiliate him further than physically harm him, just to prove the point of the sissy taunts. The lesson worked to the point he had to learn to ignore it all the best he could and concentrate on his own life and well being.

He kept swimming because it made him feel good. For the most part a swimmer is alone looking at the bottom of a pool with just your own thoughts as company. Only occasional glimpses of the outside world were possible as you took a breath. The only variation was backstroke where your view was a patch of sky or roof above the pool. To see more meant turning your head which could slow your stroke some. Chris enjoyed this part of it as he could escape from his real life and into a fantasy existence where he was accepted as normal. Even his dreams could not take him to places where he was the best at everything and the most popular.

Any potential social life disappeared with his increase in notoriety, with both guys and girls treating him like a misfit. His only real solace was that his grades were really good, being able to put so much of his time into studying.

Two years ago, after turning sixteen, he had earned his driver's licence and was allowed to borrow his mother's car to get himself to training. Mother had already bought a new car, so he could use this as often as he needed. Swimming training was twice a day five days a week plus any swim meets, and transporting himself helped a lot. It saved him from putting up with his parent's grumbling at having to be up early, leave work early, or rush out near dinner time to get him. He always considered it odd that they wanted the kudos of heading the club committee without putting in the effort to keep him there. Now he was eighteen and happy to have, at least, this level of independence.

Today it took longer than normal to extricate himself from the change rooms after he was forced to search for his missing towel. He finally managed to leave, now almost the last person remaining at the pool, to get a surprise to find Sally leaning against his car. She put her phone in her short's pocket, straightened her singlet top down where it had ridden up a bit. Standing as he neared, giving him a large smile.

"Hi Chris," giving him just enough time to nod in reply as she continued, "Look, I hope you can help me. My mum can't pick me up tonight so I was hoping you could give me a lift home, as I just live the next street over from you."

Chris was dumbstruck that this goddess was actually talking to him, nicely. He could only stand there and mumble some unintelligible noises. Sally smiled even brighter at his seemingly affirmative answer, thinking that he hadn't actually said no.

"Great, thanks," and she waited while he unlocked and opened the door for her. She looked straight into his eyes as she climbed into the car, gave him a giant grin, "Oh boy, you are such a gentleman. Thank you very much kind sir."

Closing the door behind her he quickly ran to the driver's side and was soon driving off. Not believing his luck at having a drop dead gorgeous woman alone in the car with him. Sally chatted non stop as he drove, and after a short while he managed to make short responses to her. He kept taking quick looks at his passenger as she talked to show she had his attention. Each time he looked his eyes drifted to her cleavage visible above the neckline of her shirt. Her enormous boobs really stretched the fabric giving a great view between her breasts. There seemed to be a fair amount of movement inside the shirt whenever the car found a bump in the road, making it seem like she wasn't wearing bras.

'Wow,' he thought, 'her boobs are sticking out without any support and they must be natural. So much better than any of the false ones in the internet videos. Those porn boobs seem to have no little wobbles at all like these have. Shame about the swim bag on her lap, her legs in those shorts would be quite a sight.'

"Okay Chris, we are at my street now, I am at number 65. I know you are at 62 so we could almost be neighbours with the back yards next to each other."

Chris could only be amazed that she knew where exactly he lived. Plus she was correct, his back yard did share a short stretch at the back corner with each house. Further amazing him were her next words, and he stole another look at her. Her head was now lowered looking toward her lap as though embarrassed.

"Chris, can you pull over for a mo' before we get to my house? There's something I want to ask you."

"Okay," he replied as he stopped at the kerb and looked at her. Sally turned herself at an angle in the seat to face him as much as she could with the seat belt on.

"Look, I don't quite know how to say this as I normally don't have to ask anyone," taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling she continued, "But, I, er my folks that is, are having a party tomorrow night. A really big affair with loads of people coming. I wondered if, maybe, perhaps, you could come as well?"

It seemed to him that he was always unable to speak around Sally, and this was another normal time. A moment later he did manage to croak out some words.

"I'd, umm, err, do, um, do you, err, I mean. Would this, err, is this like a umm."

Sally beamed her happiness at him as he gave his reply. Although again she had to guess he was saying yes, and decided to answer what she thought his question could have been.

"Great Chris, thanks so much for saying yes. And yes, I guess it would be like a date, but only half official as this is just a parent's thing I have to be at, and I need someone to be my partner. These things can be so boring at times, and worse if I am the third wheel. You know, the only one without someone to be with."

He gulped as his brain took this in, stopping himself from screaming for joy and pumping his fists in a happy dance. He had a date, his first. If you ignored having to be with his younger cousin at a family wedding. He heard it was not really an official date, but his virgin mind only heard what it wanted to hear. He was going out with this goddess.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket as he moved back on the road and asked him for his phone number. Sally entered it into her phone and with a few clicks sent him a message, hearing the ding dong sound from his phone as it arrived.

"There, you have my number and I added some info about it. See you at about eight tomorrow night. Just a warning, it isn't real formal or anything, no suits or ties, but you need to wear neat casual clothes. You know, like a shirt and pants type of thing. My folks would throw a whoopee fit if anyone wore jeans or anything. Is that okay?"

Another smile brightened her face as he agreed that it would be fine. They stopped outside her house and she started leaving, thanking him for the ride and for saying yes.

He had a horrible thought, 'Why would this girl be asking me when she could have the pick of all the guys. She was always being chased at school and at the pool. I am the least likely of anyone to be asked. Is this a try at making more fun of me?"

Unable to work out how to un-accept her offer he just blurted out the first words to come to mind. He couldn't even look at her as the words poured out. He was really scared his idea might be true.

"Umm, Sally. I know you're a great person, but you know what everyone calls me and how I am, like, an outcast. This isn't a joke or anything is it? The guys are always pulling shit on me. They haven't put you up to this, or anything."

Sally stopped suddenly and looked back, wide eyed with a cross expression appearing on her face. She then realised what he was referring to and why he was speaking up. He was the butt of a lot of crap from the guys in the team and at school. Some was funny, she had to admit, but this was the first time she paused to think what it would be like to hear those things if they were said to her, all the time. Her heart actually melted at the realisation of what must be going through his head at the moment. She slid back into her seat and leaned over to be closer to him. Her hand rested on his bent elbow. He was holding the steering wheel with both hands causing him to look sideways at her, allowing his arm to form a barrier between them. She stared into his eyes and responded from her heart.

"No Chris. I am not punking you or anything nasty. I have seen how you treat others, even those who are dickheads towards you. You are a fantastic guy, at least I think you are, or hope you are. I want to get to know you better, and I think we could help each other a lot. Okay?"

He was a little confused at her last words, but thought she meant that this was for real and not another bad joke against him. She looked serious, so he relaxed, nodded and smiled.

"Sorry Sally. I didn't mean to be weird towards you. I'll see you tomorrow at eight."

Sally nodded back, gave him another huge smile and confirmed everything with a quick kiss to his cheek, and closed the door as she left. He sat there a moment longer as she did a quick turn to wave to him and send an air kiss. Giggling at his expression of awe, she entered her house as he finally drove away to his own home.

-2-

Saturday night couldn't come fast enough for Chris. His father had barely noticed he was unusually dressed in good clothes, and his mother smiled as she did a little flutter around him. Harry and Bronwyn Carpenter were older parents at near sixty, and Harry especially was a stickler for the 'right' thing. Chris grew up with them being at best ambivalent towards him, unless he was doing something that made his father appear more important. Worse if he became an embarrassment in front of others. He even called them father and mother, as mum and dad were not polite forms. Mother tried to be a mum at times but really had little idea and was frowned at by her husband. Tonight Chris suspected she was just curious about why he was dressed up and actually going out. Mother did not have time to pester him too much tonight as father got impatient waiting for her. He wanted them to get to the theatre early in case an important person was there they could schmooze up to. They had Chris later in life and he had the opinion it was an accident. Tania, his sister, is thirty and living across the other side of town. Her demeanour towards Chris is not quite as remote as their parents, but they had never been very close.

Finally arriving at Sally's front door and pleased to confirm that there was indeed a party. It was a big one judging by the number of cars parked up and down the street. Chris followed an older couple to the door where they just walked straight into the house. He hesitated, not quite confident to just stroll in. He had seen Sally's parents at various swimming events, but as he and Sally had never socialised before he had never met her parents. Still deciding whether to try knocking or enter the house, his decision making proved moot as his half date came out to meet him. He didn't even know how to greet her having never been on a real date before, even if this was only a half date. He almost put one hand forward to shake with her, but again it seemed Sally knew what needed doing and gave him a loose hug and thanked him for coming. As she backed off from him he managed to look from her smiling face down to her body. As usual she was stunning, but this time even more than he was accustomed to having only been at school and swimming. Even special events at the swimming club tended to be extremely casual affairs for the kids. For this party she was dressed in a spectacular white summer dress that left her shoulders and almost all of her thighs almost bare. Strappy shoes had sexy heels and were very different from the usual sneakers or sandals. Even her hair was in a style framing her gorgeous face, and if he was not mistaken she had make-up on. He chided himself about being stupid as it is impossible to wear makeup whilst swimming. She was so beautiful that he made a highly intellectual comment without thinking, "Wow." Her grin became a beaming smile lighting up her entire face.

Grabbing a hand she pulled him to follow her, "Come inside Chris. Sorry, but you have to first meet my parents. They sort of ordered that you 'present yourself for inspection' when you got here."

Seeing his surprise then worry she hastened to add, "Don't worry, they're not that bad. I think they just want to welcome you, after all this is a first date for us and they can be a little traditional about things. They are happy I have a guy who I wanted to invite."

The smile never left her face as she talked non-stop until they were in the kitchen. Her parents were setting out food and drinks whilst entertaining some guests.

"Mum, dad. This is Chris who I told you about."

Chris found himself the centre of attention of the six adults in the room, although all but two soon returned to their conversations. He was caught like a rabbit in the headlights not quite knowing what to say or do. This meeting the parents of a girl, on a date, was a totally new experience. Even their smiling friendly expressions could not soften his awkward fear. Fortunately for him Sally's parents knew what to do, recognising his nervous hesitance. They both tried to make him feel at ease by putting warm smiles on their faces. It was obvious to everyone that Chris was a bit shorter than the normal man, with Sally's father towering over him and her mother able to look him straight in the eyes, if maybe a bit taller. Sally herself was only slightly shorter than her mother.

The tall blond man stepped forward with his right hand forward, "Welcome Chris."

Chris managed to move and make some noise, shaking the hand in front of him and almost whispering, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Mason," then being released from the hand shake he turned to the beautiful woman next to this man, keeping his hand extended for her to shake, "and nice to meet you too Mrs Mason."

June smiled at his manners. Instead of shaking his hand she stepped up to him to give him a quick friendly hug whilst saying, "It's wonderful to meet you too Chris. Please call me June and my husband is Peter. We don't like to stand on ceremony here. Relax and enjoy yourself tonight. I'm sure Sally will look after you. Get yourselves a drink from the sideboard and I think your friends are out the back somewhere Sally."

As she finished talking they returned to the food and drink preparations. Sally passed a drink to Chris and grabbed on herself then quickly led Chris out of the kitchen and to the back yard where in the back corner her friends and their dates were talking. The two girls were facing them and two guys had their backs to their approach. As they neared, Sally introduced them although they did all go to the same school.

"Chris, you probably already know the others, but these are my friends Corrie and Dar. At which Corinne and Darlene responded with a little wave and "Hi Chris". Chris nodded back, saying "Hi," to the two girls. He of course knew their faces and names from school, although never actually had much of a conversation with them before. At this introduction the boys turned around and both had smirks that nearly turned to laughter. Chris felt his stomach drop and he went hot and cold, although luckily their was little light in this corner of the garden to see his expression. Any light available shone into the faces of the friends.