Virgin Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he was really dismayed when told that he just had to bring his 'little friend' over to meet them as was proper for such things. Best done over the evening meal to allow enough time to get to know her. Chris knew this meant that she had to stay at the table as they interrogated her, checking that her credentials were good enough to be associated with them.

Chris had warned her about his parents being prudes and was relieved, if saddened that he would miss out on seeing parts of her body, when she arrived wearing a demure outfit with no cleavage, back or knees showing. Sally was all smiles and put her best foot forward during the meet and greet session in the formal lounge room. As he expected they did not recognise Sally at all, but after the relevant questions they certainly recognised her parents' names. A look passed between his mother and father, followed by mother leaving the lounge room. It was when they were called to the dining table that Chris realised what the look meant. He had a quiet chuckle at what to him was his parents' nature. The table had been set and ready for dinner long before Sally had arrived. Having now learned of her pedigree, mother had removed the basic dinner service and put out that reserved for special honoured guests. Even the crystal glassware was to be used, and if he had to guess the wine to be served had changed from the standard wine to the expensive bottled stuff. Chris silently groaned to himself at how obvious they were. Then he had to wonder at how the heck could he be the product of them.

Fortunately for him Sally was a fantastic person and accepted everything they put to her. To Chris it was an obvious grilling about her parents with unmistakable slant on how to include themselves into her family's circle. For Chris what felt like a never ending meal did eventually finish, and the most surprising part was his mother's insistence he was not needed to clear everything up. He was allowed to just leave the table with this guest and the parents would see to the dishes, actually just load the dishwasher. Normally he had to help mother with the clear up and dishes as it was considered character building for him. More surprising was that he was actually forced to go to his room, with Sally. Sally giggled at his wide eyed look, especially when she closed his bedroom door behind them. He could only assume his parents needed privacy to discuss what they could do next without Sally overhearing the scheming.

Sally seemed to float towards him as he waited for mother to rush in to make certain he wasn't doing anything improper that might hurt their chances at upgrading to new acquaintances. His new girlfriend had her arms around his neck and kissing his lips before he was aware enough to respond. A couple of minutes went by before he had relaxed enough to let his passion for this wonder woman show through. Breaking the lip lock Sally looked around his room noting how spartan it was. There wasn't even a dirty sock on the floor or a magazine by the single bed. If she hadn't known it was Chris' room it could have been in a display home at a new sub-division. He noticed her curious look with dismay.

"Sorry Sal, not much to look at is it. Bedrooms are just for sleeping in, you know."

"No probs. I sort of wondered what your room would be like," speaking as she wandered over and opened the wardrobe door, "Wow, even the cupboard is neat."

At this Chris became really embarrassed seeing this as a dig against him. Sally was aware of his reactions to things, and actually found it cute at times. His heavy sigh made her note that it was time to make him feel better.

"I guess your folks make sure everything is always neat and tidy, huh. So glad I don't have that to worry about."

"Yea, I left a drawer partially open and messy one morning when I was running late for school. They took my 'privileges' away for a week. It was before I had a smart phone and the only TV is in the family room. I had to stay here in my room at night, no TV and only my homework to keep me company. They even took out my magazines I have to keep in the bedside cupboard," and at Sally's smirk he quickly added, "My approved computer magazines that is."

"Shit, that's harsh," she consoled and moved back to hug him tight against herself, pleased with feeling his erection digging into her.

"Tell me about it. Not the worst thing that happened, but you sort of get used to the way they are. Especially with a life time of experience," finishing with a grin.

She was rubbing her hips against his hump causing him to breathe deeper the more she moved. Once he started thrusting his hips into her, she dropped to her knees and expertly undid and pulled his pants and jocks down. Without any further ado took his cock into her mouth fully without any problems. Chris groaned in pleasure at the suction and tongue bathing he could feel. He was so uptight at being in here in his bedroom with his parents in the house that he forgot to try holding on so his enjoyment could last longer, and quickly had to warn Sally of his pending climax. She actually moaned in happiness as she swallowed his sweet juices after each spurt.

A last squeeze from her lips made sure all was removed from his now deflating cock when there was a knock on the door. He managed to actually get his pants back up and done up, while Sally stood and moved away from him, as the door opened. He wasn't surprised at mother barging straight in, but her knocking was a first.

"Oh good, there you are," as though mother had no idea they were in his room, "Father and I were just about to watch some TV. Would you care to join us?"

Chris had to think quick on his feet, as his parents only watched news, political or economic type programs. Parliament question time was a real winner in this household, and he didn't want Sally to be inundated with more attempts from his parents to befriend her folks.

"Thanks mother, but I think I should make sure Sally gets home okay. I will just walk her back."

"What a sweet thing to do," mother responded, although sounding miffed at not being able to talk more with Sally, as Chris' father joined them, "It was great to meet you Sally, and I hope we can see you again, and maybe your parents as well, soon."

Sally answered as Chris led her from the room, "It was a real pleasure to meet you Mr and Mrs Carpenter. I am certain my parents would love to meet up with you. Not sure why you have not crossed paths at the swim club very often in then past."

Chris rushed forward before more could be said and they were soon walking down the street arm in arm. As soon as he thought they would not be overheard from home Chris asked.

"Are you trying to get us killed?"

Giggling, Sally responded, "Whatever are you worried about, nobody caught us. I thought you needed a little de-stressing, you seemed so uptight. Besides, I thought it was so hot. Hope you plan to stay at my house for a little while. You do need to make sure I am safe and sound tucked up in my little bed," then with a little girl voice, "I might get scared all by myself."

They both laughed at her comments before stopping at the edge of the road to give each other a deep kiss. As they separated Sally got all giggly and wriggled out of his arms before dashing off down the road, calling out that last one home is a loser. Chris was quickly chasing her, but seeing her body action whilst running, he never quite caught up. The view was too good to pass up and well worth being a loser. She got the idea he was purposefully trailing behind and gave a little extra hip wriggle as she was opening the front door to her house. He did catch up and grabbed her from behind and they went inside together, laughing for no reason except being happy together.

Her parents were in the front lounge quietly reading and looked up, smiling, at the merry pair. June asked her daughter how the night went, and as Sally filled them in Chris excused himself to visit the toilet. He did overhear their laughter when she said Chris had to make sure she made it safely to bed, and a groan arose at his parents wanting to get together with them. Fortunately for Chris they did not hold him accountable for the what his parents were like. The Masons had met the older Carpenters at the swimming club and had made sure they had minimal contact. Now they were resigned to being more involved with them, and not just at club events. Unknown to Chris and Sally he had been the topic of June and Peter's discussions and they were both amazed at how normal Chris seemed to be despite his parentage. Having been made aware of, and witnessed, his treatment by his peers they were really awed at how he coped. They also noticed that Sally was quite a bit calmer and less flighty than before as well. It was obvious they sere good for each other.

Chris found himself herded to Sally's bedroom with her commenting that she needed her hero to protect her till she was safely tucked in. Their exit was followed by laughter from her parents. Reaching the room, she closed her door, settled him on the bed and dashed to her bathroom to ease some liquid pressure. Returning she found her boyfriend stretched out with his head on a pillow. He had removed his shoes before lying down, making it easy for her to undo and remove his pants, followed quickly by his other clothes. The erection already available was quickly taken into her mouth, followed by a happy groan from Chris. The groan was soon cut off as his mouth was accosted by a very moist inflamed pussy. He felt her groan through his cock as he let his tongue explore her slit and passage. Having already blown a load tonight he managed to ensure her climax well before he was anywhere near his. Disengaging from the sixty nine he positioned her bent over the edge of the bed and thrust inside from behind whilst standing beside the bed. They had found that this gave his smallish prick greater penetration with his body sttrength behind it.

What mostly surprised Sally since being with Chris, was that her orgasms were much more easily raised, were greater and extremely more enjoyable than the few she was able to get from other bigger cocked boys. She had given it all a lot of thought since they started together and was happy her little experiment had produced the best results. They had not been together long but she could never go back to other guys as Chris always gave her the best sex, ensuring she had orgasms every time. Others with the normal or larger than normal cocks seemed to rely on the cock to do the work without any thought that it took more than friction to get a girl off. She had even had one guy who was so big it hurt when he entered having not taken any care to get her ready. Needless to say he never got another chance, in fact that one chance was shortened and she finished him off with a hand.

She never wanted Chris to leave her side, staying as girlfriend and boyfriend forever. She even started thinking longer term with him, but her imagination only ventured so far from reality. They were, after all, only eighteen and in the early stages of their final year of high school. Her newfound happiness had been noticed by others at the school and swim club. To her chagrin other girls had become aware of her continual smile and her affection toward Chris and put two and two together. He might be totally unaware but those girls were starting to flirt with him, and she was concerned that someone might steal him away. To her mind he was so worth fighting for. His parents were, to be kind, weird and over controlling amongst other negative adjectives. But Chris was so loving and giving, always putting her happiness and comfort before his own. He even listened to her talk about her favourite music without flinching. She couldn't help it if she still liked girlie songs and boy bands.

Now she just had to come up with something to keep him interested in staying with her, or perhaps more to the point, how to orchestrate what she had originally thought about before her initial approach. She thought it best to talk to her best girlfriends before saying anything to Chris. She just hoped they would all go along with her. For now though she had a wonderful guy to cuddle on her bed. They had both come and now were hugging each other to regain their breathing. She snuggled some more into him as he held her a bit tighter. Two minds drifting with happy thoughts.

***

Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and/or leave a comment.

I do have some thoughts on continuing chapters for this if anyone is interested.

  • COMMENTS
35 Comments
BaztrachianBaztrachianover 3 years ago
A great start to your series!

Thank you very much for writing a story that sounds biographical instead of the usual nonsense that comes off like the plot for a cheap porn flick from the 1980's!

Well done and your critics can go fuck themselves!

Baz

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
OMG

What a bunch of nit picking comments from the peanut gallery

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years agoAuthor

There are various rules gor capitalising the word dad. Try googling some. Eg in a normal sentence or talking about him use lower case dad. If talking to him; say, using a question; then you can use capital Dad. Even then it is not a hard and fast rule.

In most cases in this dtoty the lead character has no respect or love for his father, thus only lower case used unless he is being sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dreadful

What a waste of time. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
correction

Mum, dad. This is Chris who I told you about.

That is taken from your story and I just had to STOP reading after that silly mistake.

When you are using the word "Dad" to refer to a specific person, it's standing in place of their name, and thus, like their name, would be capitalized

Jesus I thought you knew that!!! Mistakes are not to be tolerated stupid man. How does it feel having your story RIPPED for a simple mistake genius.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories