Virgin Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally continued her introductions unaware of the change in atmosphere, "and these guys are their boyfriends Trent and Joe."

Trent spoke first, "Well if it isn't our bestest buddy, little Cliss. How come no-one said we were baby sitting tonight."

At this Joe burst out laughing, joined quickly by Trent, along with snickers from Corinne and Darlene. Chris stood there for a moment fuming and feeling totally embarrassed by this turn of events. His mind took a moment to catch up with his feelings, then with grim determination faced his tormentors to show their barbs were having no effect. Chris recalled all the advice he had received and normally it was easy to follow. Tonight the digs were unexpected and he had to work to control his reaction. It would have worked if it had stopped there, but Joe added his 'jokes' to Trent's and it spiralled out of control, each trying to outdo the other in their 'fun'. Soon even their dates became embarrassed and tried to stop the flow. Sally stood there unmoving with her mouth wide open, not believing the crap these two were saying. The comments changed in nature to become vulgar and grossly insulting, the two boys thought themselves to be smart and funny. The volume increased as the content got worse.

It felt like hours to Chris, even though likely only minutes. He stood perfectly still and quiet as the verbal assault continued. The boys did eventually wind down after running out of new things to say. They were laughing with each other, totally ignorant that they were the only ones finding any amusement. Chris took a deep slow breath when it was finally over in order to maintain control of his mounting temper. He did not want to make a scene here in front of all these people. He stared at the two boys, before glancing at Sally who was still unmoved.

Chris spoke through clenched teeth, "Well, I'm glad you have all had your fun for the night. Sally, thank you for inviting me. If only to provide the night's entertainment for your friends. I'll be off now, bye."

At that last word he turned and left them, making his way back through the house to the street to go home. He had not noticed that the noise of the group had gained an audience, including that of the hosts June and Peter Mason. Sally was slow in reacting after Chris's comments. She looked around the yard, but by that time Chris was walking through the kitchen. Trying to follow where she guessed he had gone took her close to her parents. Peter gently grabbed her arm and, bending down putting his mouth close to her ear.

He whispered, "I'm really disappointed that this," at which he waved an hand around trying to find the right words to describe what he had heard, "was done to a guest in our home. I really hope that what Chris said was not why he was invited."

Sally had tears running down her face by now, "I'm really sorry daddy, I have no idea why they said those things tonight. I really like Chris and wouldn't do anything to hurt him."

June was standing beside them and quietly added, "It's not us you should apologise to. That boy will be hurting really badly."

Peter released her arm and Sally went quickly to chase after Chris. She did not know her dad then asked her friends to leave the premises. Sally's girlfriends were really embarrassed now at the way their boyfriends had acted towards Sally's date. They had heard what had been said about and to Chris before, and even joined in at times thinking it was all a big joke and no harm was done. Tonight opened their eyes that it wasn't funny and actually was a spiteful way to act towards another person. Trent and Joe were amazed at being asked to leave, thinking it was just because Sally had gone off somewhere. They weren't all that disappointed because it had been boring until the 'sissy' had arrived making that the highlight of the evening. They were actually surprised the girls dumped them once they made it to the street, not even wanting to get in the car with them and go find a good make-out spot. The girls walked to Darlene's house which was closer. Trent and Joe drove off fuming at losing their girlfriends and adamant that little 'clitdick' was somehow to blame.

Chris had made it home quickly running after he reached the road. At the first corner he thought he might have heard his name, but ignored it. Arriving at his bedroom he vowed to never let anyone do that to him again. Putting earplugs on and music volume up loud he stretched out on his bed and tried to not think about how he had trusted someone, and it turned out to be another trick to put him down. His phone did ring a few times that he ignored, and eventually he just turned it off. As far as he was concerned Sally had shown she was just another person wanting to make his life a misery.

With a huge sigh he knew he had to just battle through for now and hope it all stopped soon. If it didn't he couldn't do much about it. There were too many to fight over it, and besides he was no fighter. Swimming had built his muscles and toned his slim build, but it could not add height or magically make him a fighter. It wasn't his fault he was shorter than everyone else or introverted enough to not easily fit in with the others. His quiet nature, he guessed, made him the natural target so they could make themselves feel better.

-3-

Sunday, Chris managed to convince his parents that he was not well enough to go to swimming training on Monday. It helped that, whilst he was a good swimmer, he was possibly the slowest overall and only required as a relay filler where four members were needed to fill the spots. He rarely got any individual swims during inter-club competitions. Now that he was eighteen he only had the open age group events to qualify for.

His mother had questioned him about Saturday night and he was able to satisfy her curiosity with the plain 'it was okay' answer. Not being greatly interested in her son's activities in any detail she was happy with his response. Neither parent noticed he was unusually quiet and hidden in his room all day. Only once did he switch his phone back on, and when it buzzed with five text messages and three phone messages from Sally he switched it back off. In a normal week he only ever really needed the phone available near five o'clock when his mother would ring to let him know when she would be home. Otherwise he used it for internet access to watch the only sex he thought he would get, internet porn.

What he did not know was that Sally had walked past his house a few times that day without getting up the nerve to approach in order to talk to him. She was miserable, not knowing how to fix things when he wouldn't even answer her calls. Her mum tried to help by giving advice, but unless Sally could actually talk to Chris not much could be done. Corinne and Darlene talked with her by phone apologising for the way things had turned out the previous night.

Monday morning arrived and Sally was again upset when Chris did not go to training. It was unusual for him to not be there, so she knew that she had caused him to stay away. Trent tried to talk to Sally in the hope she would go out with him now that he was available. He did not understand her angry response and thought he would try again another day, as it was probably her time of the month. Being the overall fastest swimmer in the club, handsome and best built physically he knew all the girls wanted to date him. He just had to catch Sally after her time was over and in a better mood.

Sally waited at school that morning before classes, but Chris turned up at the last minute to get to classes, so she was foiled in that attempt as well. Morning break was too short for any meaningful conversation she wanted to make, so she conspired with Corinne and Darlene to help find and corral Chris at lunch time. Her hope was to get him to forgive her for the way the two idiots treated him on Saturday. She found comfort that her friends agreed that he was unfairly treated, not just then but for such a long time. They were impressed in how he reacted. Instead of getting angry and fighting them he seemed so mature by calmly taking their vile commentary, then after it was over walking away coolly and calmly. He certainly didn't behave like a child by throwing a tantrum, or whinging and whining.

They found him sitting under a tree near the school oval, alone as usual. As planned they approached from behind and settled on the ground with Corinne and Darlene to each side and Sally in front facing him. Flanking him before he realised they were there, and Sally's friends each had a hand gently resting on an arm restraining him from standing and leaving. Once he settled back down, the girls smiled, nodded and proceeded to eat their own lunches. Chris watched them carefully until concluding they would let him know why they were here in their own time. Sighing he resumed his own meal. The three girls chatted to each other about normal topics of interest ignoring the male within the group. He even began to enjoy being surrounded by three beautiful women, as it was not every day he had such lovely company at lunch time. Correcting his own thoughts, he never had any company at any time; good, bad or even ugly. Made his simple ham and cheese sandwich taste better, even if they were going to make life hell for him in one way or another. This brought a scowl to his face as he recalled the last time they had been with him.

Food finished they sat quietly for a minute listening to the other kids playing various games on the oval. Chris gave another sigh as he decided this was enough of this nonsense and prepared to stand and leave. Again he a hand on each arm keeping him in place.

Corinne quietly spoke to him, "Chris, we're really sorry for the other night."

Darlene butted in, "And for how you were treated in the past."

Corinne nodded and continued, "Yes, for the past as well. Those two meatheads showed just how horrible it can be to be spoken to like that. Please Chris, I know that we can't make up for the past, but we want you to know we are sorry for everything. You showed just how great a person you really are for the way you acted then. We are ashamed that we didn't help then to shut those idiots up. Just to let you know we dumped them that night."

Darlene took up the commentary, "Chris, can you forgive us for how you have been treated?"

Chris sat there dumbfounded looking from side to side at the girls as they nodded agreement to the words spoken. All three had a pleading look as they stared back at him, waiting for his response. He took a minute as it all sank into his brain. This had not gone at all like he expected, although there was yet time before the siren sounded to return to classes. He remained cautious in case this became another attempt at belittling him.

With a deep breath he answered, turning to each after a few words and as he spoke their names, "Thanks Corinne, Darlene, Sally. I really don't know how to respond. Nobody's ever said that to me. I am still worried you will all laugh like you have sprung an April Fool joke on me, except it's only February."

This last bit gained what sounded like a sympathetic sound from the girls and they actually each put a hand to rest gently on his arms with Sally touching his knee. Sally even shook her head to let it be known this was no joke.

He smiled and continued, "Okay, I will take a gamble then that you are sincere, as I really really hope you are. Thank you for your words, they mean a lot to me. I do forgive, although I don't think any of you have actually done anything directly to me. It would be nice to have someone who I know who is not laughing at me."

The girls each gave a sigh of relief at being believed, and knew it was confirmed that he really was a nice guy. They now just had to un-believe everything they had ever heard spoken negatively about him. Something they were each determine to do. With big smiles that brightened their whole faces gave him a quick one-armed hug across the shoulders, bearing in mind the school rules on fraternisation and physical contact. Darlene and Corinne left the other two under the tree so Sally could speak privately. Chris watched them go and returned a quick wave to them. Turning back to his remaining visitor he noted she still had a hand resting on his knee. They had gained some interested onlookers from various groups around the grassed area, and Chris warily looked about for any teachers on yard duty who would give them a hard time for being touchy. Sally saw his worried looking around and with an "Oh" she pulled her hand back from his knee. This movement drew his eyes back to her and they quietly looked at each other for a few moments.

"Chris, look, I am very sorry for what happened to you Saturday. I never intended that to happen. It didn't even cross my mind that something like that could even occur."

She watched his face for a moment until he gave a small nod to show he was listening, then kept talking, "I have been watching you for a while," then she laughed at his raising of eyebrows, "not stalking I promise. Just you have had me intrigued at the way you act so controlled and mature compared to the other boys in our year. I listened to the comments made and they didn't compare at all with what I could see of you."

He then gave himself a look from his chest down to his feet making her smile as she added, "Okay, the short jokes were a little true, but completely rude," at which he smiled, acknowledging she was not putting him down, "and I add that it does not bother me in the slightest that we are about the same height," at which she gave him a sexy leer, "in fact I think it could make some things even better, if you get my drift."

Chris was amazed at how far this was going. Not only had they made friendly overtures towards him, he thought he was now being propositioned by a gorgeous female. At least with his total lack of experience he thought, and hoped, that was what was happening.

"Sally, umm, I don't want to seem like a moron, but what exactly are you trying to say?"

Sally had a quick look around her to see if any teachers were close, leaned forward so that with both hands grab his right hand. She looked into his eyes with a serious expression.

"Chris, I'm serious. I'm attracted to you and want to go out with you. This isn't a scam or attempt to make fun of you. I'm deadly serious."

Chris' mouth went dry and he had to swallow to open his throat in order to speak. He had never been on any dates in his life, well except for that cousin. Of course that also ignores Saturday night as well. His brain was jumping all over the place until he concentrated on Sally's scared face looking directly at him. He became lost in her eyes. If his mouth hadn't been dry his gaping lips would be drooling.

Pulling himself back together he answered her, "Sally, you're so beautiful I don't understand any of this. But I'm not that much of a fool to say no either," at which Sally's relief could be plainly seen on her face followed quickly with her beaming smile.

"In that case Chris, you must come to my place for dinner tonight, after training. My folks want to say how sorry they are for what happened because it was their party at their house," and she held a hand up to stop what she knew he was going to say, "I know they didn't do anything and had no idea it would happen, but they still feel bad about it. What can I say," rolling her eyes, "they are old and do weird things."

They both laughed at this and Sally quickly pulled her hands away from him as she spotted a male teacher walking around a building corner near them.

"Thanks Sally, I'd love to come. Just to make your parents feel better," at which they laughed again as the siren blared to end the lunch break.

They both stood, had another minute of staring into each other's eyes and departed back to their classes, with a "Bye," and, "See you later."

During the classes that afternoon Chris got the feeling that he was being watched. Occasionally he would look around the room and catch a girl move her head as though she wasn't actually facing his direction. Every now and then he would notice a couple of girls glance at him and then face each other and snicker as though sharing a personal joke. Not being paranoid about his status within the student hierarchy, he knew he was not even considered a part of it, he could have sworn a new wave of crap was coming his way. He almost got his suspicions confirmed when a couple of guys jostled him in the corridor between classes, one being Trent from that Saturday night.

Training that night wasn't much better except he got to see Sally and she, at least was happy to see him. This gave him hope for something good in his life. Then he got swam over, sandwiched and head bumped whilst swimming. Some contact was inevitable as faster swimmers had to pass others by slipping down the centre of the lane. Tonight was much more than expected. Trent was at the centre of the attention given to Chris. Chris found himself with trouble breathing after an elbow accidentally made its way into his abdomen. He kept quiet deciding that making a fuss would be worse for him in the long run. Looking up he even saw that the coach had caught the act and ignored it, just telling the group to get moving for the next swim. Sally did catch it and if looks could kill Trent, and the coach, would have stopped breathing immediately.

He had a little revenge at the end of the session, well not him exactly, when Sally pushed into the line for exiting the pool. This time, though she moved in behind Chris after noting that Trent had maneouvered to be behind him. This could have foiled anything Trent was planning, but she even managed to make him squirm when as she was stepping onto the ladder, in a loud clear voice, she complained, "Hey get your fingers away form my arse whoever is behind me." Of course those around all looked to see Trent, red faced, spluttering that it wasn't him as he quickly moved away. Sally scowled at him then gave Chris a quick smile as she passed him.

This was one night Chris decided to risk his mother's ire and not shower and change before driving home. She was paranoid about her precious car seats being damaged by chlorinated water. He managed to make it home, through a shower and dressed without any parental problem. His parents were surprised at his going out that night. He had left a note to them and also sent message to mother's phone. He never went out and even his father queried him about it. Chris liked them being speechless when he advised it was to a girl's house who he knew at school. Chris didn't want the swim club connection because he knew that Mr Mason was a very important man in business circles in the city. His father, and mother, would then want to muscle in as well, hoping it would be a status improvement for them. Chris wasn't sure about details of Sally's parents, but they lived on the upper side of the area, even though it was only a street over.

-4-

Tonight was quiet at the Mason house with only Chris being expected instead of a large party. Sally was quick to open the door after he pressed the buzzer, usher him inside and close the door behind him. The smile and tight hug from Sally made Chris feel right at home, having never known this type of physical closeness before. He couldn't help but feel the large breasts being flattened against his chest, or that his hands on her back felt no hint of bra straps. There was actually bare skin between her skirt waistband and the bottom of her top. Her skin felt so warm and smooth under his hands, her muscles moving as they held each other. His trip to heaven was complete when her lips pressed against his. He was a bit slow responding but they soon had a good suction going. Sally broke the contact with a sigh giving him the signal they had to leave the heaven train at the station. Grabbing a hand she pulled Chris further into the house to meet her parents.