Virgin Fix Pt. 06

Story Info
Chris is on the mend.
3k words
4.9k
4
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of story Virgin Fix. Please read earlier parts first.

Any similarities between the characters and real people is coincidental. If you recognise yourself here, feel privileged.

This is a fictional story set in a fictional place about fictional people and fictional events.

All sex participants are adult age.

----------

-30-

Friday evening Sally brought home a bundle of notes and assignments for Chris that his teachers had put together. He wasn't thrilled about it, but knew he had to keep up with things. It will give Chris a chance to catch up on the past week he had missed.

He had been gradually improving and could now talk with minimal mumbling. The swelling and pain had improved with time and medication. He still baulked when he had to look in a mirror as his colouring looked decidedly like he had puked all over his face, as the bruising went through its healing phases. He had trouble understanding how loving and adoring Sally could be when she looked at him when he found his appearance so bad.

-

Sunday turned into a great day when Tania visited. They managed to talk a great deal catching up with the times they had missed. Sally was amazed when she compared the brother and sister. They were so similar in looks and build. Both were shorter than average with slim bodies. Chris had far more muscle tone due to his swimming, but Tania looked like she kept herself reasonably fit and healthy. She watched the siblings talk to each other with what could only be called joy. They had a sparkle to their eyes and excitement in their voices. Tania stayed until early evening when she had to leave as the next day was a work day. She apologised to Chris that it might be another month before she was free due to her study timetable. They made tentative arrangements for their next get together at her place.

-

His sex life had been steadily improving since leaving the hospital, with Sally pushing the envelope on what he could cope with. That Monday night was the first time he managed to slide his cock into her with him on top. She made full use of it being there and able to use his hips. He wasn't quite up to full body slams or swinging from the rafters, but any sex is great when you have had to go without. To horny people a week is more than they ever wanted to miss or be limited. His mouth wasn't quite up to the task of prolonged or heavy sucking yet, so Sally had to go without being fully eaten out. The opportunity to finally have him moving his dick in her slit was like manna from heaven to both of them.

.

Chris was determined to get his life back to some semblance of normality, albeit vastly different to his life to date. Tuesday he was returning to school and for some reason he was really nervous. He fumbled everything he tried to do. Toothpaste flopped onto the floor as he squeezed it from the tube. His hair brush went flying into the bath when he first tried to bring it to his head. He took three goes to button his shirt correctly, the first time he started in the second hole and ran out at the end, then missed a button half way with his shirt gaping when done. His underwear was no different as he first put the jocks on back to front. Then in his hurry pulling them down and pulling back on they were inside out. Sally was accompanying him the whole time and hadn't stopped being amused at his frustration. Each time she slowly fixed things so he could continue getting ready. He had gotten so flustered that he never noticed her swallowing his cock as she adjusted and pulled his jocks up the correct way. Well, not until her head got in the way of the undies as she bathed him with her tongue while making munching noises. This finally relaxed him slightly and managed to laugh at her being silly. Not giving him another chance to mess up she finished dressing him. She even needed to spoon feed him cereals when his first two tries slopped onto the table. By this time June had joined them and being amused as Sally filled her in on the morning antics of their newest family member.

Sally drove him to school getting their barely in time. He had forgotten his bag, then remembered he had forgotten his lunch. She quietly sat in the car as he raced back and forth into the house. June was waiting in the kitchen with his lunch bag when he arrived to get it.

Calling out to him as he grabbed it and ran off, "Is there was anything else?"

"Thank you June, I hope not. Bye."

They were only a little late arriving at his home room before the first class of the day. Sally stayed with him the entire time from the car, making certain he entered after her into the classroom. He didn't see her wave an arm at the others. He was too involved in checking he had everything on him for the school day and was shocked as the door closed behind him.

The entire year twelve student body and as many staff as available were crammed into the room, in fact it was double sized as the concertina dividing wall to the next room had been slid back. As he entered they called out a loud cheer for him. He stood there dumbfounded at this display of support and friendship they were displaying. He looked around at the smiling faces and heard them clapping, showing him they were happy that he was back at school. Sally stood by him cheering and clapping like all the others until she saw he was being overwhelmed with emotions he had rarely, if ever, felt before. She knew that he would be mortified if the tears that had started falling were seen by the others, so she went to him and, in defiance of school rules, hugged him. This allowed him to duck his head to her shoulder and hide the tears. Although if he had been able to see many of those in the room in detail he would have seen their tears flowing as well. The pair were soon joined by their three girlfriends as they gave him a group hug. There were no teachers present who would dare begrudge this show of physical affection towards a guy who had become a hero at the school.

There were only a few detractors from the crowd of adoration, they being a few certain members of the football team who stupidly blamed him for the loss of two of their star players. Not the whole team were grieving the loss of a star player, only the moronic ones.

It was a couple of minutes later when the welcome simmered down and calls made for Chris to say a few words. His brain went into freeze mode until the girls stepped back and Sally gave him a nudge into his side.

"Umm, wow, gee. Thanks everyone. I don't know what to say. I just had some bad luck and been recovering, well I still am, recovering that is. Thanks for your card and well wishes for me to get better. I really appreciated it. Umm, guess that's all I can think of. Just, well, thanks again."

His impromptu speech got a few more claps and all settled for the remainder of home period, until it was time to disperse for the first class of the day. Chris found he was being said "hi" to by kids from other years, as well as teachers, as he made his way through the corridors. To say he was overwhelmed at this acknowledgement of his existence would be an understatement.

He had one altercation after the third period, getting jostled in the corridor between classes. However, this time, he found himself surrounded by a number of kids protecting him from further harm. These kids were strangers to him, but they took it upon themselves to help. The offender backed off quickly when faced by a group ready to take action against him.

.

After school Chris went with Sally to the pool so he could talk to the coach about a possible return to the club, even though he would not be able to swim competitively. He had become so used to the exercise that he missed it.

"Well Mr Carpenter, you want to return to swimming in the club, but you won't be able to swim in any competitions for some time to come. I'm surprised you would even show your face anywhere near the pool after what I hear happened. Your little girlfriend has been telling quite a story about how much of the hero you are. I heard a different tail and, believe me, it bears more truth than what she has been spreading. You start a fight with my best swimmer just so you can get into the front spot in the team. I guess that worked well for you, but you didn't bank on his mates being there, did you. Now you cannot even swim for us, and because of the stories you have told and been believed, I lost my best swimmer in the club. Even your parents have washed their hands of you and they resigned from the club committee and the club. Why should I want you around here. There are a lot of impressionable young kids in my club, and I don't want them influenced by the likes of you. So piss off kid, hope you get what you deserve."

He walked off back to beside the pool to give instructions to the swimmers waiting at the end of the pool. What he didn't realise was that he had spoken loudly enough to be overheard by those kids, and a couple of parents nearby.

Chris stood where he was, totally numbed by what this man had said to him. Slowly he turned and walked out of the area to wait for Sally to finish training. He found a bench seat near the entry gate and waited with his head bowed in sorrow, taking no notice of anything around him. It was a surprise that after a few minutes he was joined by Sally, Corinne and Darlene. Sally plonked herself on his lap and the other two flanked him on the seat, so close they were touching sides. He looked at them with a startled expression, to then notice many other kids leaving. At a guess he thought about a quarter of the club swimmers were leaving, some on their phones calling their parents to pick them up. Parents who had come in with the kids were also on their phones and none looked very happy at all.

Sally as usual was smiling at him, although this quickly disappeared as she related what had occurred, "Chris, we heard what coach said to you. A lot of us did as we were waiting for our next part of the program to start. He is an absolute idiot if he thinks we would allow him to put you down like he did. Especially for believing the crap he must have heard from somewhere. So we walked out."

Darlene then added, "Yea Chris. You should have heard your girl give him a serve for what he said. It was epic. We have all refused to swim for the club while he is coach. What he said just then was an absolute pile of shit."

Corinne butted in, "It sure was, but not just that. Some parents heard it as well and said they are taking this further or something."

Sally took back the discussion, "You should be proud boyfriend. So many kids here actually look up to you that they joined us getting out of the water. Have a look," and she pointed at the pool, "more are getting out as they learn about what he said to you. Soon he won't have enough swimmers to even fill a team. Not saying that's good, in fact it's really bad. We never forfeited before, but this has to happen. The eff-head can't get away with treating you like he did, telling total lies as well."

She gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and stood, grabbing his hand as she did, "Come on lover, time to go home."

The rest of the week went along as any week does, except Sally and her friends skipped swim training. She was not alone and they found out from some other kids at school that more than half had pulled out of the club. The coach tried to pass it off as though this was normal for clubs to go through bad patches like this.

Peter had also added the coach's name to the list for his assistant to investigate after he heard about what the man had said to Chris. He had received the report on the others on his list and was taking his time going through the details, requesting additional detail where needed. He also found out that the boys were being released on bail and would be free early next week. It seems a number of relevant people were in the same social circles as some important business people. Another item he added to his assistant's list for information.

-31-

Sally's dad came home Friday evening to an already full house with Chris, Sally and her three girlfriends waiting for pizza night. June had ordered the food and delivery was soon.

He had some news for the youngsters as they chomped away, "I got an email today from the swim club about a special extraordinary meeting to be held Wednesday night next week. They are trying to get all parents to be there regardless if they are still swimming with the club. Apparently most of the members were not impressed with the way the coach handled matters regarding you Chris. They didn't understand his stand against you when you had been the victim. A few parents are police officers, one is even pretty high up, I gather, and they know the full story. Worse for the coach was that he said some extremely inflammatory things to you, about you. These could actually be grounds for you to bring legal action against him, and because it was said during club time at the pool you could sue the club as well.

"As an aside note Chris, the Carpenter adults resigning from the committee and club has brought a sigh of relief from many parents. They hadn't realised what they had brought upon themselves when they voted for Harry to be president and Bronwyn to be on the committee. They thought that due to his work position he would be able to lead them, instead they got someone who was more into their own selves. Once this mess with the coach has settled there will be another general meeting to vote in a new committee, perhaps a month later. This time I hope they carefully consider who they vote for."

Chris thought for a moment before answering, "Gee, I hadn't thought it would become such a big thing. I'm not happy with what he said to me, about me, but I never considered doing anything legal about it. I just thought he was allowed to have his opinion like anyone else."

"He is, Chris, but he can't just mouth it off like he did."

They finished their meal then June and Peter went out for the evening as usual, leaving the group of friends to amuse themselves. Corinne wanted to have another game on the pool table and, for the lack of any other ideas, the did. Chris sat remembering the fun the last time they played pool, with the girls getting flirtatious. Tonight he noted they hadn't forgotten either, and from the first shot he was treated to a display of sexy butts and boobs to keep him happy for a month.

Angela had not been a part of the group before, but soon caught on to the other girls antics. Sally took control of Chris and made sure he was sitting in a particular stool between his turns. It took her some time but she caught onto why nobody ever took the obvious shot to pot a ball and score. They always went for one that was in the best position to pose towards Chris. She laughed when finally realising that he always got an eye full with every shot. Even during his own turn there would be one girl opposite him bending forward across the table, or away from him to 'fix' a shoelace or pick something up. It was when they did this that she noticed the girl might have slip-on shoes or stood back up with empty hands. Being happy to join the fun she played along like the others.

Apart form the fun and hijinks, there was an aura of concern towards him. He was never alone with two girls flanking him at all times. Sally was the obvious company for him, but the other girls kept close when not having fun during their turn with the pool cue. Chris was so taken with the views of bums and boobs he didn't seem to notice that there was always at least two hands or arms in contact with him. Angela was happy to take her turn in keeping him close company. She also noticed how he seemed to have an arm around each girl as they stood beside him. It became like second nature to hug each female that came close, an automatic response.

Sally always took notice and she was in seventh heaven as her boyfriend made positive signs of attraction and affection towards her friends. She hoped he would soon be well enough to make her dreams come true. It was obvious to her that he enjoyed the girls actions by the little bulge in his pants. Her only other dream now was to have him in her bed permanently, every night.

----------

to be continued


  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A twist

Interesting twist....How about it coming out that 30 y

ears previously, Chris' father had done two years in Golborne (NSW) prison for a bash job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Becoming a so so story

You really need an editor and some help with your writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Virtue of Patience An unlikely pair of friends evolves into something more.in Erotic Couplings
Awakening with Jacky Shy guy gets an awakening experience with a gorgeous woman!in First Time
Daddy Takes Beth on Vacation Pt. 01 Daddy takes his virgin teen daughter on a church trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Scene of the Crime Ch. 01 I watched my cute employee get ravished in the shop.in NonConsent/Reluctance
First Time Sex Angela teaches Tommy what is and isn't sex.in First Time
More Stories