Virgin Fix Pt. 07

Story Info
Sally gets what she dreamed of.
8.6k words
6.1k
10
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter of story Virgin Fix. Please read earlier parts first.

Any similarities between the characters and real people is coincidental. If you recognise yourself here, feel privileged.

This is a fictional story set in a fictional place about fictional people and fictional events.

All sex participants are adult age.

-----

-32-

Over the week following the pool side drama several things came to a head. Peter received the full report compiled by his assistant. She was very thorough and presented the information well, making it easy for Peter to find the relevant information. He was then able to ask his brother to fill in some gaps only someone in a top position could ferret out.

Some decisions were easy requiring little input to appease his sense of justice. Chris' parents were horrid parents and should never have had children. There was little he could do to counteract the effect they had on their two children. They were good at their jobs, with Harry being one of the few experts in his field. On a personal level, if he did anything against them they would never understand that they were in the wrong about anything, it wasn't in their makeup. So he would make certain that Harry would only be used in business if there were no other alternatives. It was petty, he knew, but he needed something to settle his conscience.

The four boys who attacked Chris were going to pay for their crime, so Peter set about ensuring the charges would be heard in a court. Rich and influential parents would not be allowed to protect their guilty children. This he knew was something he could fix. He felt sorry for some of the parents and families as their situations were for the main part out of their control. He just had to hope having a criminal child would be enough.

The swim club held its special meeting and Chris learned of the outcome the next morning during breakfast. June let Sally and Chris know that the coach had been sacked. He didn't go without putting up resistance and had his own supporters amongst the parents. Then in a major twist they found he couldn't be forced out, as the club was his own. He had set it up years ago but used a friend's name in the incorporation papers. He also had his name on the lease for the pool usage. This wasn't illegal but was unexpected, and had assuredly been kept from the club members. So, instead of getting a new coach for the club, the parents had to resign and needed to find a new club for their children to join. Neither Sally nor Chris wanted to pursue swimming as a full sport if it meant starting afresh with a new club. They were in the final year of high school and the time could be better spent with schoolwork and activities. Chris also wanted to find a part time job to earn some money. He was grateful for the Mason's help, but he needed to feel self sufficient as much as possible. Peter and June were proud of his attitude and would help him find something if they could. Sally just thought the sun rose and set with him, she didn't like him not being with her all the time. Working somewhere would mean less time for them.

-33-

A month passed by with Chris now back to good health. He was visiting Tania this weekend and would sleep overnight at her place. Sally wanted to drive him there, but he convinced her it was best he travelled by himself. He needed to be independent and would catch the train. He had to compromise with her after she pouted, allowing Sally to drive him to the local train station. It took him over five minutes to exit the car at the drop off bay. His mouth was a swollen red mess after she had exhaustively kissed him, wrapping her arms and holding him as tightly as she could. He could only leave the car after promising her he would be back Sunday afternoon, he would phone her tonight and tomorrow, and message when to pick him up. He was actually embarrassed as he walked on the bridge leading to the central platform when hearing her honking her car horn to get his attention. Three girls ahead of him turned around at the noise to see him having to wave back to his girlfriend, who was jumping up and down waving both arms in the air yelling goodbye, They laughed to each other when they saw his embarrassment.

Chris actually enjoyed the train ride across the city, being able to look at areas he had never seen before. His parents had rarely taken him out and about unless it was necessary, mostly just to the different pools for competitions. He changed trains at the inner city station, but this was no big deal. Being the weekend he was glad there were few passengers and he was able to get a seat to himself. All the movies and TV shows always showed having to share the small double seats with a large smelly, noisy slob. He thanked his lucky stars that this was real life and not a story.

Tania was waiting for him when he walked out of the suburban station to the passenger pick up area. She had a huge smile as he sat in the car and leant over to hug him. Ten minutes later she was showing him through her one room apartment, two rooms if you count the bathroom. It was not as small as he had feared, but would be cramped if they both lived there all the time. She had a bed in one corner and a small lounge suite in another facing her television. The rest was taken with the kitchenette with a small table and two chairs, then the bathroom. Clothes were spread on every surface as were her text books. He looked at the couch and was glad he was a short guy, anything near normal height and his legs would be hanging over the end.

Giving her brother a proper hug and greeting Tania said, "It's really great to have you here. I know this isn't much, but it's dry and better than out in the weather. Once I finish getting my degree I can find a better place."

"Tania, it's a lovely place. Don't worry about anything. I just think it's fantastic to be able to see you. What should we do with the rest of today?"

"Well I wanted to take you for lunch at the shopping area. They have a great eatery there. Tonight I can cook up a little meal for us here. The kitchen's small, but it has a stove top and microwave. My cooking is good enough to be able to use them without poisoning anyone," getting a laugh in response.

She was right and the food at the eatery was fairly good. They had fun talking then wandered around the shopping centre. By the time they returned to the car there was a close bond forming. It felt natural to be walking close together with an arm around each other. This was an odd experience for them, as neither had ever had a close tie with anyone else, except just recently for Chris after meeting Sally. Tania found the experience unnerving, having never had a close boyfriend before. Chris may be her brother, but they had spent so little of their lives together it was like they had only just recently met.

Back at her place they watched a little TV before Tania demonstrated her culinary skills with a stir fry and noodle dish. About half way through the meal he stopped eating, looked down at himself and said, "Wow!" in amazement. Looking up at her with a surprised look he excitedly said, "You were right. I'm still alive. You haven't poisoned me yet."

She laughed at his stupid joke then bopped him on the back of the head, feeling a glow of love and pride at how her little brother had grown up to be such a nice guy. She found it amazing considering what their parents were like and how they had treated him this year. Also at what she had learned of his treatment by other kids who should have been friendly. She wouldn't have blamed him if he had retreated into a shell and blocked out the rest of the world. She hid a tear as it tried to escape her eye by lowering her head to continue eating. There were some fancy ice creams for dessert that they ate watching an early movie. Cleaning up after the meal was easy with Chris helping, even though she told him he didn't have to. He dried as she washed, even finding where dishes lived and putting them away.

As they settled back on the lounge she found herself leaning into her brother, as he put an arm around her. They watched another movie enjoying the close company of each other. Tania found herself wishing he wasn't her brother, he was terrific company and a really nice guy to be around.

Later he gave Sally a call when Tania was in the bathroom. He was a bit self conscious when his girlfriend talked dirty to him expecting him to respond. He whispered to her how he would slowly pull her panties off and lick between her legs, getting a panted response that sounded loud. The bathroom door handle rattled prior giving Chris time to change the topic and say bye to Sally.

Tania was in time to call out to Sally, "Hi, goodbye Sal."

Disconnecting the call Chris was looking confused, "Tania, do you have a sheet or something for the couch?"

"Ahh, no Chris. I don't. I thought we would share my bed, it's big enough for both of us," then smiling at him she said, "I don't think you need to worry about your virtue with me."

He glanced at his sister then the bed and with a shrug of his shoulders slipped past her for his turn in the bathroom, "Okay, no problems sis'."

They laid on their backs on the bed with enough gap to not be touching and talked. Eventually sleep caught up.

Chris had gotten used to sleeping with someone, but Tania had an unsettled night. Having another person sharing the space was harder than she thought it would be. When she woke for the final time the sun was shining and she was wrapped up in his arms. It was a unique experience for her to be spooned, feeling safe and loved in the arms of someone. She nestled herself back a little to enjoy it some more before Chris woke and they would need to get up. Her panties moistened as she rubbed her cheeks back against his erection, liking the feeling of it. Chris did eventually give a snort and twitch as he came out of his sleep giving her a chance to move over.

"Morning little brother. Don't look so confused, it's just me here."

"Oh, morning Tan'. I'm okay, just took a moment to get my bearings. You look bright and alert for this time of day."

"Yea, I've been awake for a while. Not used to being in bed with someone, but it was a nice way to wake up with company. You seem alert yourself."

"Years of swimming training had me getting up before the sun. It's been good to learn how to sleep in."

They got up, had bathroom breaks and ate breakfast. They sat on the couch to talk some more, wanting to catch up as much as possible with the other's life they had missed. Late morning found them close with Tania lying against him with his arm around her back. The talking hadn't stopped as they had found comfortable positions. With a start Tania noticed the time and jumped to get lunch prepared. It was quick, just being sandwiches that they could prepare themselves. She only needed to put the ingredients out on the bench. They were a little sad as they ate as he had to soon return home.

Tania stopped while washing the dishes, turned to Chris who was waiting for the next dish to dry. She looked at him a moment and stepped up to him and put her arms around him. Settling her head onto his shoulder she held him tightly in her arms, getting his arms around her as she had wanted.

With a huge sigh she whispered to him, "I'm going to miss you Chris. It's been great having you here. I really do love having you as my brother."

"I love being with you too Tan'. It's like we have so many years to catch up on. But let's get finished here. I have to go soon or Sally'll have my guts for garters," getting a laugh from Tania.

"That would be a real problem. Guess we'd better get going then," her smile only getting as far as her mouth.

Chris gave Sally a call as they were driving to the station. Tania had offered to drive him home, but Chris wanted to go by train. He knew she was upset at him leaving, but he was afraid a long car ride would just make things harder later. She would then have a long drive home by herself. He was feeling sad at leaving as well, having a fantastic sister was the best thing he could think of, except for an even more fantastic girlfriend. The train trip home was simple with no highlights, giving him a chance to think about how he could see Tania more often. He was unable to find any answers to his question.

Sally was at the station waiting for him when he arrived, but not in the pick up area as expected. She was on the platform where she ran to him as soon as he exited the carriage. He was almost pushed over in her rush to be with him, her joy was infectious. Her kisses left no part of his face clear of saliva. He had to force here to move and leave the station she was so caught up in welcoming him back.

-34-

A week back in the day to day grind and it was finally another Friday night with the friends' pizza night. They might not still have training but pizza night couldn't be stopped. As usual June and Peter were heading out for the evening leaving the friends in the house to amuse themselves. Only seconds after the parents had left Chris was alone with Angela at the dining table setting things up for a game of Yahtzee. The other three had raced off to Sally's room giggling together as they left. He was bemused, curious and worried.

"Angela, any idea what's going on?"

She smiled back at him with a look of superiority that screamed, I know something that you don't.

All she said was, "Guess it's secret girls' business."

"Umm, hate to say this Angie, but you're a girl too. How come you weren't invited?"

Her beaming smile and response had all the makings of sarcasm, "Oh Chris, how observant of you. You noticed I'm a girl. Sally was right when she said how special you can be."

"Ha ha. So, you weren't invited, but know what it's about and don't care you are missing the girls' business"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, explains it all to me," his sarcasm laying it on thick.

They finished setting up the game in time for the threesome to return. The giggling continued for some time after they began playing, this time Angela joined in the looks and giggles with the others. Chris was losing badly as he was concentrating on what the big secret could possibly be. During the third game he couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay girls. Enough is enough. Please tell me what the big joke is. Did I leave my fly undone or something?"

The four girls broke out in laughter at his frustration, which wasn't helped when the only answer he got from Sally was, "Silly boy. Mum and dad are going away tomorrow and won't be home until late on Sunday."

She said no more as though that explained everything, and the laughter from the other three just made it worse for him. In the end he let his disappointment show and told them to just keep playing.

Later on when the others had departed Chris was in Sally's bed which had become the norm. Separate bedrooms were only kept for propriety sake. Chris could always claim he had his own room if anyone asked, even though nobody ever did and he never used it. He was holding his girlfriend to his chest and tried to start some action, to be rebuffed.

Surprised he asked, "What's up Sal. We can have a little fun tonight can't we?"

"Nope, not tonight. I want you to save yourself for the weekend."

Again he couldn't force out any more information from her, even under tickle torture. It was fun trying though.

-35-

When he was refused any relief Saturday morning Chris was feeling dejected. It was so abnormal for them to go without sex, that he wondered if she was having second thoughts about their relationship. Trying to be cool he attempted to ignore his blue balls, but even Peter noticed his sour moodiness at breakfast. He recognised the look on Chris' face and deduced the most likely source of a teen male being depressed, excess storage of hormones.

Peter tried to lighten his mood and almost succeeded except June walked into the kitchen in one of her dream states. Everyone recognised her floating behaviour after she had recently been ridden hard. Sally just sat there, groaning with her head in her hands trying to ignore her mother's behaviour and how she was walking uncomfortably with her knees apart. As it turned out Chris did feel better and almost laughed when Peter tried to tell his wife to act more normal. Making it more obvious that they had really good sex overnight.

Giving in to the inevitable that June was never going to return to ground level for the time being, Peter apologised to his daughter's boyfriend about the insensitive behaviour of his wife. Although this apology was offset by Peter's large grin and starry look as he too relived the previous night with June. Sally laughed when she saw her dad leave the table in a hurry keeping his hands over his groin area, unsuccessfully hiding the result of his lewd memories. Chris almost joined her in laughter at this.

Eventually lunchtime came near and her parents left for their rendezvous with friends at some spa retreat. They had been gone for all of thirty seconds when Sally held Chris off with a promise he would get his relief soon, he just needed to be patient.

Frustration was eating away at Chris more than he was able to eat lunch. Worry had become his companion as he sat by himself in his own room. He was so down in the dumps at not having sex that he actually went to his own room. He stayed there even though the dust that was disturbed as he flopped onto the bed made him sneeze.

At about two Sally peeked around his door to chastise him, "Oh, don't be such a big baby. You're not the only one not having sex, but do you see me throwing a tantrum about it?"

If looks could kill she would have turned to dust where she stood.

Unaffected by his mood she acted like she was sorry for him, "Oh, you poor baby. I'll tell you what, have a quick shower here then join me in my room. Perhaps then I'll have something to help relieve all that nasty crotch pressure you're are suffering from."

That got his attention and a smile on his face as he rushed to her for a hug to be held off, "No no no. My loved one. Shower first, and don't forget to wash everywhere. Have a shave too, no chin prickles allowed."

"Okay Sal, I'll play along. Be there in a five."

He was far quicker than a five minutes having had a wash in record time, the shave took longer than his shower. He didn't even bother dressing and made his way, hard cock first, to Sally's room. With a flourish and a "Tada," he jumped into the room to stop dead in his tracks with his arms still out to his sides.

Sally wasn't there, and to make things worse Darlene was sitting on the end of the bed, giggling at his entrance. Embarrassment is one surefire way to dull any ardour, and it worked on Chris. He dropped his hands to cover his now almost limp dick and was inching backwards to leave the room when Sally came out of her bathroom.

"Oh good, there you are. Took you long enough. Hold on, where are you going Chris? Stop that now and come in, all the way. You know Dar, so what's your problem?"

"Ahh, Sal, I didn't expect anyone else here. I'll see you in a minute."

He was still trying to step backwards when Sally went to him and grabbed his arm to pull him into the room to stand in front of Darlene. Sally was holding her boyfriend in place as she explained what was happening.

"Chris, I expect you are healed enough now to catch up with what we were going to do," seeing his wide eyed looked at her, "You do recall what that was going to be, don't you?" getting his nod, "Good then. Well Dar is here for that."

With the mention of Darlene by name he glanced at her to find her staring back with a wicked grin. She had stopped giggling and was intently watching Chris like a hungry lioness. Sally had pulled his arms up so he was holding her, leaving his dick out in the open. The effect of being held by a gorgeous woman while a stunning brunette ogled his body made him extremely self conscious. He knew he had a smaller body that the average guy, he also knew he was well muscled with a streamlined swimmer's build. Seeing the look in the other woman's eyes added to the sexual nature of being held in Sally's arms. His cock quickly grew to full size, making him even more embarrassed, it being below average in length and girth. He was surprised that Darlene didn't break out in more giggles at his diminutive little prick.