Virgin Fix Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was cold on his wet face and neck when she repositioned to put his cock into her vagina. He found his cock head a little sensitive and her hairs were scratchy, again he refused to make any complaints. He knew his place with this woman, she was the queen of the schoolyard and most beautiful girl in their year. If she wanted him, who was he to thwart her. She took from him everything she was after. Her expression was a serious one as she concentrated on what she was doing. Her eyes remained open, staring at him the whole time. He looked back at her, although he did blink quite a bit. It was unnerving that she could be in so much control. Eventually she slowed down to just slide his cock in and out, moving very slowly with her vagina muscles keeping a tight grip on his cock. He could feel his balls start to tighten up and began thinking about anything but what was really happening. It worked as she went into orgasm while he kept his control.

He didn't have too many experiences to draw from, so he went with what has worked before and rolled them over while she was still occupied with her climax. He got his hips moving and pumped his cock quickly to build up some friction. He wanted to let loose, but not before she reached another peak. He concentrated on maintaining a good rhythm, pleased that he was still fit from all the swimming throughout his life. She kept up a moan as he pumped away, which eventually moved to higher frequencies. He got to the end and had to release his cum. He was in luck as the sudden swelling of his cock and its throbbing set Angela off again. With a huge smile he finished and let his body flop onto the bed.

He was on his side with Angela facing him snuggling as tightly as she could, and in what seemed to be the norm his girlfriend was cuddling in from behind with her arms around them both. Chris was exhausted after so much high energy sex with so many partners in such a short time, he fell asleep. It was lunch time when he woke and, after a quick refreshing shower, he found the girls in the family room eating snacks for lunch. Getting a drink for himself he joined them on the couch, and as was his norm he was sandwiched, shoulder to shoulder, between two women. They were relatively quiet as they munched on the food.

-39-

Sally was over the moon following the success of her ultimate plans to help her friends. She now just had to work on the next time, this was far too enjoyable for her to stop now.

Epilogue

-A-

Chris and Sally remained together for many years. They planned marriage and family after completing university degrees. Eventually Chris gave up any pretence of having his own bedroom, but Sally's wardrobe wasn't large enough for both of their clothing.

People were surprised that their first house needed so many bedrooms. It made sense to Chris and Sally because their three girlfriends came to live with them, renting rooms.

-B-

Peter wanted to just call Chris his son, but as there were still biological parents alive. Chris was already adult age so he settled for him being his foster son. His best hope was that he would eventually become his son in-law, which would then give him the right to call him son. June didn't bother with being as pedantic and just called him her son. Chris never objected and gladly accepted being part of their family.

-C-

Tania Mason was thrilled to have a family and visited them often. She received an unexpected grant that would pay for her to finish her studies and become a teacher. It was based on a special assignment that she couldn't recall even handing in. She was then able to afford a larger bed making sleep more comfortable when Chris and Sally visited her for weekends. After graduating she got a teaching position near to where Chris and Sally were living in his new house, and rented a room like their other girlfriends.

-D-

Peter had managed to exact some consequences on the parents and others who had a hand in the actions against his foster son.

Harry and Bronwyn Carpenter were never invited to any up town function again, and the firm he worked for were left perplexed at how often the work they so easily obtained in the past went elsewhere.

Patrick Evans and Hogan Bindhurst found themselves under investigation for fraudulent practices at Palmer Industries. There were also investigations into corruption, blackmail and coercion with many leading figures in legal and political circles. The justice system had to undergo a mild restructuring and a few politicians had to shuffle their portfolios. There was also a lot of evidence of their extra marital activities enabling their wives to do well for themselves in the divorces.

Arthur Blowing, swimming coach, soon found himself out in the cold after information was passed to the police and swimming authorities about his use of certain tablets with selective swimmers. A number of substances were found at his home that were illegal to use in any sport. The police also happened to find pictures and videos on his home computer that should keep him in prison for a long time. He had set up hidden cameras in the change rooms at the swimming pool.

The four guys who attacked Chris were sentenced to prison terms. They all continued to blame the little guy for their troubles, but never tried to exact any revenge. They had at least learnt that lesson.

-----

The End.

-----

Yes it went out in an epilogue whimper. But, really, who actually cared about the other characters. The story was about a guy who was smaller than normal, able to get a sexy girlfriend and fall in love. To his luck she had dreams of cuckquean grandeur.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SummoreSummoreover 3 years ago
A great intro

Firstly thank you for liking my stories. I really enjoyed reading yours too. Well written and kept the attention right to the end.

Transbabe55Transbabe55over 3 years ago
Ugh

Sophomoric and dull..."Learmt"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good ending

For your first story here, I would say you did a good job. Thank you

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Virgin Fix Series Info

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories