Virgin Fix Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead what he got was a hand tentatively touching it. Just finger tips gently teasing it from tip to base, then down to his balls. He closed his eyes as the feeling was heavenly. Soon it was being gripped by a full hand. Carefully to begin with, but as she gained confidence the grip got firmer. He was being slowly masturbated, bringing on wonderful sensations. It wasn't enough to send him over the edge, but was a great feeling to be manipulated by a different woman. She then explored his penis and ball sac as though this was the first time she had the chance to see and touch one. He shivered a couple of times as his sensitive spots were gently touched. A hand was brought to his cheek and moved his head to face his girlfriend who kissed him with as much passion as possible. He was in heaven, especially when he felt a tongue touch the head of his cock. This was followed by a kiss and then it was swallowed into Darlene's mouth.

He was enjoying a blowjob of inexperienced proportions. Sally was really good at this so he had her to compare with this current one. He gave another shiver as some teeth touched his shaft. A squawk sounded from him in concern at being bitten. Sally took this moment to release his lips and organise her friend to stand and hug Chris, taking over her kissing duties. Chris, like almost any guy in this position went with the flow and moved to the new set of lips with barely a pause. Darlene was a little tentative at first, being self conscious herself in this situation. After a few minutes of kissing, they had gained some passion and able to synchronise lip movements. Chris had even shifted slightly to be holding their bodies together front to front. She had his erection on her belly and he could feel her covered breasts against his chest.

Somehow her clothing was disappearing from her body. They both wriggled and squirmed to allow its passing, taking him a moment to realise Sally was doing the work. When Darlene was down to bra and panties he delighted in feeling the lace of her bra pressing into him. She was horny enough now to have moved her hands down to grab his butt cheeks and pull him so his cock was hard against her body. There was even some humping motion against it.

The bra was soon gone from her chest leaving her delightful hand full size boobs touching his chest. Her nipples were obviously hard as they dug into him. After her panties disappeared they were pushed to climb onto the bed. They barely noticed that the covers had been pulled off so they were on the clean sheets. Chris was now fully committed to having sex with this new partner, leaving all the decision making to his cock and his girlfriend. Darlene seemed to have become a compliant sex doll with only this man's body taking her entire concentration. He slipped down to let his mouth suck, kiss and manipulate her nipples. They were a luscious pink, and although tight were not excessively large. her areolae had crinkled up to be really small. Chris couldn't care less if they were the size of a pin or dinner plate, they were female and in his mouth. Her boobs weren't as big as Sally's, but again being male he really couldn't care.

He found he was being pushed down to her crotch by those ghostly hands of the third person on the bed. Darlene had a lovely small tuft of hair above her slit, and bare from there down. Her lower lips were red and swollen with just a surrounding area of light brown skin. Her smell drove him to want to rut. She wouldn't stay still as he licked along the length of her slit, to centre his mouth over her clit. He did hear a sharp intake of breath as he gripped her clit with his lips. She had a long groan as he alternated where he let his mouth touched her, eventually his head was clamped between powerful thighs. His tongue received a surge of moisture for his efforts.

Now those ghostly hands moved him to be on top of Darlene, with his cock at her opening. he kissed her as she lifted her legs to hold him in place as he pushed his cock inside her. Her hands went to his butt to help her legs pull him further in. She was wet and just open enough to allow him smooth entry, but clamped when his balls hit her. He heard a recognisable groan when he began to move in and out. Picking up speed she was soon panting as she felt him rubbing inside her. Another groan told him she was ready for more, so he rutted as he had wanted to do earlier. An earthquake would have been proud of her reaction, even more proud after he started emptying his balls into her. She felt every ripple of his cock as it throbbed inside her.

They rested for a short while before he slid out of her and rolled to the bed so his weight wasn't on top of her. He found himself cuddling against her with her arms holding tightly to him. He felt a second set of arms around him from behind as Sally spooned into his back.

For the first time since he had entered the bedroom Darlene spoke, "Yes. Everything you said he would be. Lovely."

They fell asleep, although Sally stayed awake smirking like the cat who got more than the cream. She was in cuckquean heaven as she thought to herself, "My man totally satisfied another woman. Only my man is capable of this. The one I love can spread his joy to every woman on the earth, and he is mine, all mine."

The aftermath of having sex with someone other than your girlfriend, or with someone else's boyfriend might have been awkward. For some reason there was no embarrassment, no second thoughts and no awkwardness. The three hopped off the bed and snuggled together as though they did this every morning. They even shared kisses, although the girls only gave each other cursory kisses without the heat displayed with Chris. They were all naked, but this was just a natural part of it all. The pair had a shower with a little petting and kissing as Sally watched from the toilet. She had trouble not rubbing her own crotch at the sexual display being held in front of her. It was really turning her on, although not as much as it had when they were on the bed.

It did all end and they were dried and dressed, having a cold drink in the family room, cuddling on the couch. There had been very little talk in all the time they had been together, the silence seemed natural though. Darlene did have to leave as she had to be at a family function that night. The three of them still had very little to say, but they shared many kisses and hugs, letting their hands wander over each other.

As Darlene was about to exit the front door she gave Chris a full body hug and passionate kiss, then whispered, "Thank you Chris. That was fantastic, better than I could have ever imagined."

He smiled in response, not sure what he should say but managed a few words, "Thank you Darlene. I loved being with you."

She went to Sally to hug her and say, "Thank you Sal. You are the only friend who would share that wonderful experience with me. You are one in a million, and I will be indebted to you for this for the rest of my life. I was always scared of my first time after all the horror stories you hear, but you gave me something to always remember and cherish."

"You're welcome, anytime Dar. Anytime at all."

Darlene looked curiously at her friend then left, giving a little wave to them both as they waited inside the doorway. They watched her go until she had driven off. Darlene was barely up to the speed limit when she rang her friend using her hands free phone.

"OMG Corrie. It had to have been one of the best things in my life. EVER. It was just so great I don't know how to start. You are so going to love tonight."

"Well how many times. Is he as good as Sal likes to brag?"

"I lost count. His hands and mouth, oh so good. His tongue is to die for. Then he finished off so well, I am still having little orgasms as I'm driving. My pussy is screaming for more. Sally left out the best bits of how good he is."

"I'm already leaking in my panties. Can't wait. Talk to you later, gotta take care of something right away."

"Okay, bye. Talk later."

Corinne laid back on her bed after tossing her panties off and rubbed herself till she shivered in climax. Darlene had to drive home one handed because she couldn't keep a hand away from her still-pulsing pussy.

-36-

Back at the house, after letting the front door shut the pair faced each other and hugged as only lovers can. Enjoying the feel of each others body touching.

"Well, Chris. Thank you dear for everything you did. I didn't know I could love you more than I already did, but I do."

"Sal, I love you with all my heart. I wasn't sure about what you wanted, but seems it worked out okay in the end. I hope you are still alright with what happened. I don't want you upset about it. You are the one I love and want to be with."

"Yes Chris, I am happy with the way it went. Time to rest up now. Tonight is another day and you will need your strength. Early dinner tonight, come on," with that said she held his hand and led him to the kitchen, both smiling.

They had settled in to watch streaming TV when the front doorbell chimed. Sally went and invited their visitor to join them. Chris found himself acting like the chair for a bouncy, lively bundle with red hair. Corinne had arrived and made her presence immediately known. Sally had barely sat down next to them when the new arrival grabbed his head in both her hands and kissed him. Not just a friendly peck, but a full bodied knock-your-socks off smooch.

Pulling back slightly she excitedly said, "Been waiting too long for this to finally happen. Do you know how wet I've been since blondie here finally said tonight was the night."

Chris found himself smiling just from her enthusiasm, Sally almost came just from listening to her.

"I've heard so much about how great you are Chris that I just have to test-drive you myself. I'm just so ready, here look for yourself," and she lifted her short skirt to show she was commando and spread her legs to let it all show.

Grabbing Chris' hand she pulled it to rub against her slit, and he had to agree that she was indeed wet. He could also smell just how much turned on she was. Not wanting her blonde friend to be left out of it she grabbed Sally's hand and placed it between her legs next to Chris' hand. She even pushed it to take over the slit handling duties from Chris. Sally was blushing beetroot red as it was the first time she had ever touched her girlfriends like this.

Corinne was more excited, "Oh god that feels so good," she then pulled off her T shirt leaving her breasts also exposed, "See, I was totally commando. I know they're not much, but my little hand holds will really enjoy you groping them Chris," Now looking at him pleadingly, "Ple-e-e-ase."

With all the patience of a hungry dog she grabbed his hand and plonked it onto her left boob. Then placed her hand over his to rub her boob with a circular motion before squeezing it.

"Ooh that's it Chris, Don't stop yet I am almost gonna cum. Sal keep going. Quicker now, both of you,"

She closed her eyes, made a long grinding noise as her body tensed, before relaxing, "Oh, that was great. Thanks guys, you really are the best."

Not wasting any more time she jumped off Chris to stand in front and pulled him to stand with her. With a giant grin she looked back at her friend and urged Sally, "Hurry up blondie, time to go. Haven't got all night, and I have something I want Chris to take from me right away. Hurry up!"

Keeping hold of Chris she dragged him along to Sally's bedroom assuming Sally would follow. It seemed she didn't care if her friend came or not. She had a one track mind and was bent on getting her way. The two arrived first at the bedroom and when Chris didn't immediately begin taking off his clothes Corinne did it for him. She kissed his lips as she did this, even suckling on the side of his neck after his shirt was off. Chris may not be tall for a guy, but at only 155 cm she had to stretch to get contact with his neck.

Removal of his pants brought on a sigh from her as his already hard cock came into view. He was not big enough to swing too much, and definitely wouldn't slap her around the face like those porn sized ones. All this didn't put her off as she dropped to her knees and swallowed him whole into her mouth. She was tiny enough that he was enough to nicely fit in there, considering her petite stature and slight build. Sally was there to witness all of this and her happiness was bounding over mountains. Corinne was really enjoying sucking and licking his cock, but Sally wanted the real thing to happen. The pair were soon manhandled by the woman to get on the bed.

Even here Corinne wasn't going to be dictated to as she pushed Chris onto his back and spun around to engage in a 69. Finally being able to get actively involved he let his tongue and mouth do what they are supposed to as his hands held her hips in position. He could feel his cock getting attention, but he wanted to last a long time so he tried to ignore that part of things. She was even more drenched in the crotch than before. He had no idea girls could get turned on so easy by giving attention to the man. Sally was always ready for him, but he guessed that was because she was familiar with what they did. Corinne had no sexual history with him, so he was flabbergasted at her wetness and how much her pussy were swollen. She was totally free of hair so he had a great view of where he had to go. It took so little to get her to orgasm that his mouth had barely warmed up, let alone gotten tired.

But this climax meant it was time to put A into B, so he gestured with his hands on her body for them to move so he could get on top. Again, she refused to take direction properly and just swivelled so she was above him and locked their lips together. Her hand went down to grab his cock and direct it to her hole. She did all the work and after getting him inside she sat and did a real cowgirl on him. Sally was wide eyed and amazed at how her girlfriend was showing such a wild streak. She'd never been a wallflower, but this was over the top even for her. The tiny dynamo was hooting and hollering like a real porn rodeo rider, bouncing away on his cock. Chris was slack jawed until he got used to her antics and got with the program, upping his game to try to match her energy level.

It took a while, but she eventually slowed down, even though her enthusiasm didn't wane. Chris managed to roll them over without uncoupling, to get himself into the more normal missionary position so he could control things better. Then, before he could get too worn out her body stiffened, ceasing any movement, eyes bugged open and with what could only be described as a drawn out hiss, she climaxed. The clamp of her vagina on his cock pushed Chris to orgasm as well.

The two collapsed once the orgasms were over, Chris making certain he was not pressing down on her body. In a copy cat moment he found he was cuddling with Corinne as he had with Darlene, with Sally snuggling against his back. The difference being that Corinne continued shaking and having little seizures for a few minutes.

He thought that she really had been wired up for this, and was now really happy to have been with her. It amazed him at how two women could be so different in their first time at sex, although both really enjoyed it and had more than one orgasm. He was proud of himself with his achievements.

Sally was also proud of her man. She had climaxed with them at the end, without even touching her pussy. It was a purely sympathetic orgasm brought on by her highly charged emotional state.

The three relaxed and rested until regaining their breathing. It was later than expected by the time they recovered. Corinne had to leave for home, although she found every excuse to slow down getting dressed and making her way out the door.

Just before leaving Chris pulled Corinne in for a hug and gave her a long kiss. He had gained so much confidence today that he was the first to let his hands drop to grab her butt cheeks and pull her tightly to him. She pressed and rubbed herself against his hard cock making a slight whimpering sound. Sally had a huge smile and joined in for a group hug. It took a little time but Corinne had to leave and, with reluctance, went out to her car.

Not feeling like talking she sent a message to Darlene before driving home, "OMG he was all that and more."

-37-

Sally was so horny after watching her love send her friends to nirvana, she jumped him as soon as they got to bed. Chris was feeling a worn out after satisfying two women tonight, but couldn't bring himself to refuse his girlfriend. He was glad that all he needed to do was lie on his back and keep his cock stiff. This was easy as his gorgeous girlfriend was bouncing on his cock with total abandon. He was mesmerised with her boobs as they were in dimensional free flow, randomly swinging in all directions. She had two orgasms before he even felt his balls start to tingle. She was on her fourth when he finally let his load go into her vagina, albeit a very small load after today's marathon sex binge. Still impaled, she dropped to lie on top of him and they both slept unmoving all night. The only change before they woke was his prick softening and falling out of her.

Surprisingly Sally was up, washed and making breakfast by the time Chris opened his eyes. He stumbled to the kitchen to find her humming along with her latest favourite song as she made a stack of pancakes. He got some orange juice and they ate to the sound of the radio. Neither lost their smile. Checking the clock Sally stacked the dishes into the washer and ordered Chris to the shower, telling him to carefully clean himself all over. He was used to her odd requests so did as he was told. These things worked both ways, so it evened out. As he was drying himself he heard the front door bell and voices after Sally had answered it. He was using the family bathroom as dry towels were scarce in Sally's ensuite after so many showers having been shared there.

-38-

He looked around for Sally and finally went to her room where he was shocked that Angela was there. His thoughts were then that he shouldn't be that shocked, her other two friends had already visited this weekend. What shocked him was that they were naked and sitting on the end of the bed.

Sally smiled as he entered, "About time you got here, we've been waiting for absolutely ages. Here I am with a guest and you act all rude. You have a nerve being the only one dressed. Didn't I mention to stay naked after your shower?"

Chris got over his shock very quickly as this scenario was just a variation of the weekend's theme. He soon had himself naked and in close to where they were sitting. He had to admit Angela had a wonderful body as she stood. Her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail, dark eyes studying his every detail. When her dark areola and long nipples touched his chest he could only close his eyes and enjoy it. He large torpedo boobs pressed against him making it an effort to not groan in appreciation. She had a classic Latino complexion and full figure. There was little in difference in their heights so lips came together without any need for either to stretch. Her tongue was pressing in as soon as they obtained full vacuum. Chris realised that this was one woman who would go all out for what she wanted and he was the right person to give whatever it was.

Darlene was initially shy and slow, Corinne was excited and fun, Angela was serious and straightforward. She spun Chris around to push him backwards onto the bed, letting him know to move back further. Prowling after him on her hands and knees he began to feel like prey, but didn't care one bit. She was the aggressor and soon had his cock in her mouth, locking him in a suction grip he would never forget. After the last 24 hours he had been afraid he would have trouble performing for Sally today. This woman pushed his buttons so well he knew he wouldn't have any problems. More movement and he had a full bush shoved onto his mouth. It was so wet everywhere he had trouble finding the source within all the hair. Her taste was stronger than the others he had experienced, admittedly that was not many. She was more tart, but not a bad flavour or smell. He found himself liking it, even if he was always trying to eject hairs that stuck in his mouth. She flooded his face when her climax was reached, making him pleased he could give her one.