Ch. 05: Virgin Fucks Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now?" I said, not at all sure of the process.

"Now!" she said, lifting herself up slightly, picking up my cock in her hands, and positioning it at her opening.

I watched in fascination as the head of my cock began to disappear into her pussy. It felt so warm and wet as I went in. I felt a pressure on my cock that I'd never felt before. Her pussy was closing in around me, hugging my dick.

"You're not a virgin anymore," she said as the last of me slid inside her.

"I'm not!" I said in astonishment.

"Oh shit, your cock feels so good inside me," she said as she began to lift up, bringing my dick nearly out of her vagina.

Going back down sent another wave through me.

"Mmmm. Ah!" she said, eyes now closed.

Her breathing quicken along with her pace on my dick. Up and down, up and down. The head of my cock came almost into view then plunged back into her pussy.

I began matching her rhythm, pushing up as she pushed down.

"Oh yeah," she said, breathlessly. "Just like that. Don't... stop. Don't... oh fuck! I think I'm about to cum!"

I suddenly felt that familiar feeling of needing to cum myself.

I think she sensed it was coming too. She opened her eyes and began to move back and forth quickly on my dick.

"Cum inside me, Mitch," she said. "Cum! Cum! Shit, I'm cumming! Fuck!"

Suddenly her body began convulsing and she screamed out in pleasure. I couldn't stand it any longer and pushed deeper into her pussy and shot another series of cum loads deep inside her.

It was the most delicious feeling ever, feeling her pussy contracting on my dick only made me cum harder and longer. With every push the feelings multiplied and I simply got lost in them.

Christy kept convulsing but more slowly. Eventually she opened her eyes, bent over and kissed me deeply.

"That was fucking awesome!" she said. "How was it for you?"

"I've never felt anything like that before!" I said. "Thank you!"

"Glad your first fuck could be so good," she said. "And thank you for giving me such a great orgasm!"

She stood up and my dick slowly came out of her pussy, sending more good feelings up and down my body. She kneeled down and began licking my dick clean with her tongue and mouth.

Looking up in my eyes, still holding my dick, she said, "I'd love to do this again, if you want to."

"Oh fuck yeah!" I said with true enthusiasm.

I was flying high as I left Christy's apartment. I'd just fucked my first girl and she wanted to fuck me again!

The text came two days later.

"Want 2 cum over tonight?" it said.

I loved the spelling change.

I sent back a thumbs up emoji.

Christy answered the door wearing that same nightgown she had on at her parent's house. It was more sheer than I remember and she was not wearing anything underneath.

She pulled me inside and into her bedroom. She pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts, pulling me onto her bed.

"I've missed your cock!" she said.

I began feeling her breasts through her nightgown. She was already breathing heavily.

"Oh yeah!" she said.

She sat up and pulled the nightgown over her head.

"Suck my tits, Mitch!" she said, offering a breast to my mouth.

I'd never done this before but began to eat her nipple eagerly.

She moaned and caressed the back of my head as I licked and sucked her nipples. They were hard and tasted great!

I moved my hand down and started feeling out her pussy. She reached over and started stroking my cock.

My fingers felt so wet as I came in contact with her pussy lips. She reached down her hand and guided me to her clit.

"Rub here gently," she said. "Oh fuck! Oh yeah! That's it!"

Soon she pushed my fingers down so I could access her love hole.

"Put two fingers in and then pull them in and out," she said, now a little breathless.

My fingers felt so warm and wet as they slid in and out of her pussy. She began to rock back and forth on my hand while still stroking my cock.

Soon she reached over and put my dick in her mouth. That feeling of warmth flooded me as she went down on me and I got super hard.

After a few minutes like this she pulled my hands out of her pussy and got onto her back, spreading her legs wide.

"I want you to eat me!" she said, pulling my head between her legs.

I'd of course never done that either but had the general idea of where to begin. I moved up and began licking and sucking on her clit. Her taste was simply unreal - salty, tangy, musty. I drank it up.

She began moving her hips up and down and started moaning pretty loudly.

At one point my tongue discovered her pussy hole and I drove my tongue into it, getting a concentrated dose of her juices. As my tongue went deeper inside she suddenly jerked and held my face to her crotch.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Ahhhh!" she cried out and I felt her legs spasming next to my head.

She convulsed like that for what seemed like a minute, then lifted up my face and drew me up on top of her.

"Fuck me, Mitch!" she said, guiding my cock to her pussy. "Stick that cock inside me and fuck me!"

As my cock once again entered her I felt that feeling of pressure surrounding me. I began to move in and out and Christy began matching my thrusts, pushing against me as I pushed into her.

I felt like I was going to explode.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Ahhh, fuck I'm there!" she said and began bucking wildly against my dick.

I began shoving load after load of cum into her pussy, groaning with each pulse until my dick was empty.

I lay there on top of her, both of us breathing heavily. Eventually I rolled off to my side. We kissed and explored each other's mouths with our tongues and our bodies with our hands, stroking, squeezing, caressing.

After a bit, Christy got up on one elbow.

"You like me, yes?" she asked.

"Shit yeah!" I said.

"And Cindy, what about her?"

"Well," I said, unsure of where the conversation was going. "Sure. To be honest, I've had a crush on both of you. It wasn't until that strip-tease that I really started getting a hard on and wanted to fuck you both!"

I hoped that brutal honesty wasn't going to hurt my chances of fucking Christy again.

She smiled.

"That's great!" she said, sitting up. "Because..."

"Because?" I questioned.

"Because while we were fucking Cindy came home and has been listening to us the whole time!"

"Fuck. Is that okay?"

"More than okay," Christy said. "In fact, since the other night we've both wanted to have your cock inside us. I just got to you first."

"Oh!" I said, still not sure. "So, Cindy's here now?"

"In her room," Christy replied. "And I know she wants to fuck you too!"

Oh shit! I was going to be able to fuck another girl. Wow!

"She's waiting now. Why don't you go in?"

I got up, still totally nude, walked out of Christy's room and knocked softly on Cindy's door.

"Come on in, Mitch," Cindy said from inside.

When I pushed open the door I saw Cindy sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs dangling over the end and spread far apart, revealing a swollen, wet, pink pussy. She was rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing a nipple with the other.

Cindy was nearly a carbon copy of Christy. A little shorter and her tits and the area around them a little darker. Her little nipples looked very erect and hard.

As I neared the bed she scooted herself up and lay down on one side. I joined her and we began making out.

Her olive skin practically shone in the soft light. She smelled of lavender and something else. I reached my right hand over and squeezed her firm, small butt cheeks, pulling her body close to mine so I could grind against it.

Her hand moved down between us and began feeling my cock, now getting very hard.

"You're so beautiful!" I said as Cindy rotated onto her back. "I could just eat you up!"

"Please do, Mitch! Please do!"

I moved my hand from her ass to her pubic mound, which was bald and smooth. I touched her lips and got my fingers wet. I lifted my hand and smelled it. That was the other aroma - her womanly scent. Fucking fantastic!

"Your juices smell so great!" I said.

"I bet your cock tastes great!" she said, moving herself down to kiss my dick.

She licked and sucked on my cock while I fingered her pussy. Her hips began to move and I could tell she was very aroused. Fresh amounts of juice came out of her pussy and dripped down my fingers.

"My pussy's getting ready for your cock to come inside," she said. "Please fuck me!"

She let go of my dick and helped me get on top of her. Opening her legs, she guided my cock to the opening of her pussy lips. We kissed and mouthed each other as she pulled me in.

Cindy's pussy was tighter than Christy's but felt even more magical. The increased pressure on my dick made me feel surrounded by a wet, warm tube of delight.

"Oh shit," she said, after taking in a sharp breath. "You're fucking me. And.. it feels... so... good!"

Cindy's breathing quickened and her hips began to move up and down. I pulled out and pushed in rhythmically - it felt so great!

After about a minute I felt a hand on my ass, pushing me in deeper into Cindy's pussy. I looked behind me and Christy was up on the bed, watching me fuck her sister and pushing her hand on my ass.

"Shit!" I said. "Christy?"

"There's one thing I forgot to mention," she said, climbing up further on the bed beside us.

She bent down and kissed Cindy - and not just a peck on the lips. I could see tongues going in and out of their mouths.

"As sisters, we like to share everything!" Christy said, breaking off and getting back up on her knees. "What do you think, Mitch. Want to fuck a pair of lesbian sisters?"

It should have weirded me out but instead got me even more turned on. I started pounding Cindy's cunt with my cock and it was getting her more aroused too.

"Fuck yeah!" I said, barely controlling myself.

"Ooh, good!" Christy said.

She moved up to Cindy's head and placed one leg over her face, positioning her pussy right over Cindy's mouth.

This was unreal! I was watching one sister eat out the other while I was fucking them!

Cindy started licking Christy's clit and pussy and asshole. Christy started moving her hips back and forth along Cindy's mouth, as if she was pussy fucking her.

"Fuck my sister, Mitch," she said. "Fuck my sister while I watch!"

Pretty soon Cindy started bucking up and down underneath me, cumming and cumming.

That was too much for me and I could feel myself climax and begin to unload cum into Cindy's pussy.

Watching me, and getting eaten by her sister caused Christy to go over the edge too and she violently rocked across Cindy's mouth crying out in pleasure.

I continued to push in and out of Cindy while the two sisters slowly came down from their orgasms. Eventually Christy rolled off Cindy's face and lay down next to her. I pulled out of her pussy and went to the other side.

Christy and Cindy began making out and Christy put her mouth on one of Cindy's nipples. I moved in to suck on the other one and pretty soon Cindy was wriggling with pleasure.

Christy moved down between her legs and started licking up all my cum and giving Cindy head.

"Oh shit, Christy! Oh shit! I'm cumming again. Ahhhhh!" she cried.

I was pretty much used up after two orgasms, but both Cindy and Christy promised to bring me back to life by sucking my dick.

They did, and we enjoyed a night full of pussy eating, nipple sucking, cock sucking and fucking.

Needless to say, I got invited over on 'service calls' to these sister's apartment pretty often after that.

12