All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly entertaining and darn near plausible. But a minor point: Nowadays, everyone carries their calendar in their hip pocket so he could have whipped out his smart phone and put her on his schedule. Another point: He seems preternaturally mature for 18. I've been around this age group recently and there's a lot of difference between 18 and 21. Huge, in fact. Still, keep it rolling. Well worth the five I gave it.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Rolling along nicely. Looks like Mary taught him very well as he seems so mature. Wonder if there's more to Mary than she's admitted so far.

OGHMNWOGHMNW11 months ago

A Wonderful Hot chapter that’s truly erotic in how well Danny is handling this new business model of his. He owes Mary a lot for teaching him, the Saturday visit and introducing his to Helen. He will need to truly start keeping a schedule and spreadsheet of clients and preferences. Thank You and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters. What a Stud!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES