Virgin Gigolo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'll have a condom on..."

"Of course, but as long as you're not in me at the time, I'll take it off and you can come on my face or tits so they can see and I'll clean you up with my mouth. After that we'll kiss again and pretend we are really in love with each other..."

"Kiss? Again?"

"Right. Kiss. Like we're lovers, making love, not just having sex. They want to see a couple making love, so we make it as real as possible. We start with kissing and fondling as we strip each other, but you do not kiss Natalie. You're not making love to her; you're having sex with her. It's all about the fantasy, seeing lovers making love."

"But I kiss you?" I said, my mind latching onto the thought. Although I'd once kissed Barbara Jenkins in the closet while in junior high school, I'd yet to actually kiss a woman.

"Yes," she responded, a bit of "I already said that" in her voice, and then she stopped. Looking at me, she apparently realized what it was. "You've never kissed anyone, have you."

I looked sheepish for a moment, said "Just..." and then shook my head no. "Once in the closet in Junior High as a dare, but we just touched lips..."

"Really? You're fucking women but you've never kissed a girl?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I was a dweeb in high school."

"I should say so!" She cocked her head looking at me. "None of your customers?"

I shook my head no. "Mary started that with me. She said that lovers kissed, we were just fucking, and I should never kiss a customer."

"She's got a point there, at least with women."

"What about you, do you kiss your customers?"

"Most men want to start with a kiss. I guess it really doesn't make too much difference to me. I'm probably going to have their cock in my mouth, probably swallowing their jizz, so letting them play with my tongue isn't too much different. Well, I guess we need to practice this, don't we? You've never made love, you've never even kissed a girl, and tomorrow you're going to pretend to be an experienced lover? Even the sex part will be different. You realize that?" I nodded.

Standing, she walked over to where I was seated and reached out her hand. I took her hand and stood, but she didn't release my hand. "Close your eyes." I did.

"Keep your eyes closed," she said, "you want to feel the kiss." I sensed her face moving to me, soft breath from her nose against my face, and then her lips were touching mine. They were soft and warm, both of our mouths closed to begin with; her lips gradually opened, as did mine. I followed her lead; as her lips opened and her tongue teased mine, I did the same with her. I wasn't at first aroused at all, but as the kiss deepened, and her tongue first slithered against my lips and then slipped between and into my mouth, I felt my cock rapidly hardening. I'd kissed my mom, and my dad too for that matter, but never anything like this. I had no idea that a kiss alone could be so arousing. I don't think I even realize it when my hand began sliding up her side to find her breast.

"Not yet," she said, her arm coming up to direct my hand away when I raised it to fondle her, "keep kissing. The sex will come; just right now feel and get aroused from our mouths." Moments later her lips pulled away from mine; my eyes came open as she pulled my hand and led me across the room to the couch along the wall.

"We're going to have a room half full of drunk and horny women wishing that a good-looking guy like you was taking care of them, so it's up to us to put on a show. First thing, unless I ask for help, let me undress you, and you'll undress me, with lots of visible fondling. We've just eased up to the couch, so now's the time to feel me up. Hands on my breasts, on my bottom, and then ease into taking my shirt off."

Once more she pulled me into an embrace, my hands easily finding her bottom as she'd instructed, sliding up her sides to her breasts. This time she didn't fend me off, her hands doing virtually the same to me as I was to her. Stroking my chest, grabbing my butt, and then she slipped a hand around to my crotch and rubbed my erection.

Her instructions done; our mouths met again. She didn't need to give any directions this time. I managed to pull her shirt free, easily lifting it up, her arms rising to allow me to pull it over her head. Her bra was silky and see-through, her areolas and nipples readily visible. With her shirt gone, this time as my hands slid up to her breasts, she didn't stop me. I felt her nipples harden as I squeezed her breasts, but as I started to slide my hand behind her to unhook her bra, she gave additional instructions. "No, don't unhook me yet. Slide the cups down, they'll support my boobs and it's a lot sexier than just taking my bra off. Work your kisses down my chest and, once you're sucking my nipples, then reach behind and unhook my bra."

I did as she instructed, gradually moving my mouth to her nipples, and as my lower body moved away, her hands were working on my belt and then zipper. I heard her inhale just a bit, a tone of pleasure. "God, I love sex. Don't you?" Somehow, I knew this was real, not part of the exhibition.

"Mmmm," I hummed, her nipple filling my mouth, "mmm-hmmm."

"OK," she whispered, "keep sucking but unhook my bra now." One hand was on the back of my head, holding my mouth to her breast. My hands were already sliding up her back reaching for the clasp. I easily found it, slipping it loose, with the bra falling forward away from her breasts in front. "Keep in mind, they're in the room, to your left, my right. Move your mouth to my left nipple after you get my bra off so they can see you play with my other nipple; don't get directly between me and our audience."

My belt was open and zipper already down, and just then her hand slipped the button, her hands pushing down on my pants until they slipped over my thighs and fell. "Oh damn, what are you wearing underwear for?" she sputtered, slightly exasperated. "No underwear tomorrow... Oh wait!" she said, pulling away from our caresses and stepping over to a closet. Opening the door, she checked on one shelf, moved down a bit and pulled out a package. She tore it open as she turned back, pulled out some material and held it out to me. "Here, try this on."

I took it from her, and realized it was essentially an open mesh jock strap. "Go ahead, put it on," she urged, and I did. A moment later I pulled it up, rearranging my erection so it was nearly slipping out the top. It didn't pull tight from the waist though, so my erection still pointed up, totally visible through the mesh. "Oh My God, that's going to be a best seller with you modeling it," she said, her hand sliding onto the mesh and my cock, before she changed her mind and shook her head no. "No, not tomorrow though. We'll use that the next time we have a modeling session. Take it off. Just go commando tomorrow - no underwear, just your pants."

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned, as she took the mesh jock back from me, not understanding her logic.

"Wrong party. We're not selling lingerie this time, we're performing sex, and we don't need that. Put your pants back on," she said, as she picked up her bra and put it back on. "Ok, one more time, kiss me, move down my chest as you pop my tits out. Remember; suck the nipple away from the audience, and then when I'm topless, keep sucking my tits as you work my pants loose. Once my pants are away, don't just take my thong off, push your hand inside and finger me where they can see that you're fingering me. When I give a little shudder, then slip my thong off and finger me again so they can see. You have to act that you're seducing me, even if it is just an act."

I didn't think she really need to be telling me what to do, but I didn't mind her instructions at all, but was more than happy to "practice" putting on a sex show once again. Instead I found her additional instructions and advice helpful. "Slowly, not too fast; remember we're in a seduction here," she reminded me as once her pants had fallen to the ground and I immediately reached for her thong. "Slide your hand, don't grab. Move from my tit to my side; feel my bottom and then slip it inside my thong and finger me before you take my thong off."

Kicking myself for being so eager, I did as she suggested, shifting my hand to her hip, moved my mouth to her breast on the room side where it would be more visible, before sliding my hand back to grab her bare bottom. "Oh yeah, that's good... stroke me, and always remember the audience." I slipped my hand on the audience side around to her hip, and then to her front, cupping her sex through her thong. "You're going to have girls creaming their panties wishing you were doing this to them," she said. I pushed against her pussy with my middle finger, feeling the soft and hot center of her panties. I lifted my hand, my fingers finding the top and began to slip down between her belly and the cloth as my mouth relinquished her near nipple, moving my lips and tongue to the far one.

I found her pussy completely hairless, smooth, without any stubble as my fingers slipped inside her thong. I found the hard button of her clit, and slipped down between her labia, feeling the heat of her pussy, and finally finding her vagina. "Wow, you're so smooth," I commented, "and wet."

"Hmm," she almost giggled, "Yeah, that's the way it works. You guys get hard when you're turned on, and us girls get wet when we're turned on."

"You're turned on?" I asked, somehow realizing she must be, but also realizing she'd been directing a show.

"Oh fuck yeah! I don't often get to fuck really hard bodies like yours. A sexy man always turns me on, and it's a lot more fun when I don't need to fake it." Her hand was gripping my cock, squeezing but only very slowly stroking me. "OK, that's long enough. Oh... that feels good, but we'll lose our audience if we take it too long. Push my panty off, and make sure they get to see you finger me before I suck you."

I hooked the corner of her thong, but when it didn't readily move, I brought my other hand into play and, two handed her thong easily slipped down her hips. She stepped out of it, and we were now both totally nude. I did as she said, sliding my hand back between her legs, my middle finger slipping into her vagina. Almost as soon as I did, she pulled back slightly, her mouth now moving down the center of my body as she gradually dropped to her knees, her lips closing over the tip of my cock momentarily before pulling back. "How are you doing?" she asked, "are you close to coming?"

"No, I'm OK."

"Good. Just remember, you come once for me, and then the next time will be when you fuck the bride." I groaned as she again took my cock in her mouth. I reached over with my left hand to touch her head, which caused her to pull off. "No, remember it's a show. Put your hands on your butt, it's keeps them out of the way, and you'll lean back a bit and naturally be showing off this baby to the girls," she said with her hand gripping my cock. As soon as my hands rested on my butt, I could see exactly what she meant, as now my cock was more away from my body, and would be quite visible to a room full of horny girls.

My mind was immediately lost on Melissa's exquisite torture of my cock, practically forgetting that this was supposed to be a show. It was obvious she well knew her way around sucking cock, taking me deep in her mouth, taking just the head in her mouth, holding me upright and running her tongue up the shaft. Although she was loving on my cock, I could tell she wasn't yet trying to make me cum. "Ummm," I moaned, my hand coming over to brush her hair back behind her ear.

"How strong are you?" She asked, momentarily stopping her licking of my shaft, before sucking the head back in while waiting for my answer.

"I uh... don't know? What do you mean?" I answered, not really knowing what she wanted.

"Could you pick me up? Hold me off the floor?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why?"

She rose, relinquishing the grip of her hand and pulling my cock from her mouth. "Do it. Pick me up." I did, pulling her into a bear hug and picking her up off the floor. It wasn't even hard to hold her that way in a bear hug. "Ok, enough." I set her back down, and she reached for my hand. "Left hand here, and right hand here," she said, moving my hands where she wanted. "This time when you lift, your hands are going to naturally flip me over. Same as before; hold me like you were, don't let me drop, but stop when I'm upside down. If I start slipping just ease me down, don't try and hold me, and I'll put my hands on the ground to catch myself. OK?"

"Uh... OK?" I said, my brain only slowly catching up with what she wanted to do. When she said to do it, I lifted, and with the positioning, we easily flipped her upside down. Her hands reached and grabbed my hips to hold herself in place, her legs bending back over my shoulders, her pussy coming to a stop directly in front of my face.

My mind was still a little behind her but as her mouth slipped over my erection, I finally realized she'd moved us into a standing 69 position. I didn't have to be told what to do; I just moved my mouth to her pussy and began lapping between her clit and labia with my tongue.

"Turn a bit sideways," she said, pulling away from my cock momentarily, "Be sure to let them see you licking my pussy." She again took me into her mouth, and this time, sucking on the head, bobbing up and down, tongue slipping around and around, she was no longer performing and keeping me from coming but trying to make me cum.

In turn, I gave her my all. No longer just playing and trying to keep her from cumming, I slipped my tongue between her lips, into her vagina and back down again, finding and circling her clit. I bent my lips to her pussy, sucking her labia and then wrapping around her clit, putting suction on her nub while running my tongue back and forth across it. I thought I was doing pretty well, but when she pulled my cock out of her mouth and whispered, "Oh yeah, right there... right... right... there! "Oh FUCK... Oh FUCK... Oh FUCK..." with her fingers biting into my hips and her body shuddering in orgasm, I knew I'd done quite well. Her body quivering in my arms, her mouth again went down to my cock, where she still had enough control to return the pleasure to me, driving me closer and closer to the end, until I erupted in her mouth, my legs quaking and nearly collapsing. One hand came off my hip, grabbed my cock and milked me into her mouth, while her body still quivered despite that I'd lost concentration on pleasuring her. She took my release totally in her mouth, never unwrapping her lips from around me until I'd quit throbbing. Taking her hand and mouth away she spit my release onto the floor and said, "Ok, turn me over again."

I moved my hands, and soon had her standing in front of me again. "Mmmm, that was nice," she said, looking up to my face and reaching up, caressed my cheek. Turning she stepped to her desk and retrieved a couple of tissues before stepping back to clean the mess on the floor. "That's the demonstration," one hand reaching down and gripping my still partially erect cock. "Now how fast will you be able to get hard enough to fuck the bride?"

I shook my head, perplexed at the question, as I didn't really know. "Ok, we'll find out, but you will be able to get hard again, right?"

"Yeah," I responded. "If you keep playing, I really won't get totally soft."

"Ok. Then from here, you really need to let the girls play with you, let them get you hard again. But before you do that, the most important thing is to make sure you palm a condom. If it gets to where you're fucking one of them and another wants to also, then you can get another if you're up to it, but as soon as we're done with the 69 exhibition, you want to have one in your hand. Tear the foil off so when it comes time that is done already, but keep it hidden in your hand." She nodded to the couch where my pants were, and not knowing what to do, I reached for my pants and pretended to get a condom out of my pocket, putting the pants back down. "You didn't bring a condom?"

"I wasn't expecting to need one."

"Some fucking Boy Scout you were!" she laughed. Turning she walked to the desk and opened a drawer, returning moments later with two condoms. I looked at them and she said, "Open one and put the other in your pants pocket."

"Now, what I've experienced is that the bridesmaids want fun too. They'll really want to fondle you, and the ones that seem to be the most bashful at first are the ones who will suck you first. Move around, let them touch you and stroke you and even suck you. You really do have a great ass, you know? Many will start by stroking your butt, but eventually somebody will take you in their mouth. Don't let them totally suck you off; you keep that for the bride. If you're getting close, make sure you pull away and don't let them suck anymore until you're off the edge. Wait for the girls to push you towards the bride, especially the head bridesmaid, as she's running the show. She's the one that's made all the arrangements, and she'll know the bride's intentions. The bride may want you to take her into the bedroom and not want to do it in front of the other girls, or she may be all over having an audience of her friends for her last single fuck -- you'll have to play it by ear. But, no matter what you think is happening, you need to get her permission before you fuck her. Ask her specifically, whisper in her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you?" and if she doesn't say yes, then don't. No matter how much she spreads her legs, pulls you forward, if she says no, if she doesn't say yes, then that's rape. When she's all hot to trot, if she hasn't said it yet, just tell her "If you want my cock, you have to say yes," or "If you want to fuck, you have to ask for it." Got it?" I nodded.

"Ok, I'll be right back," Melissa said, and stood, walked over to the adjoining door, pulled it open and went into the adjoining room. I saw just enough to recognize a toilet and dressing room before the door slipped shut behind her.

I stood there, self-consciously naked with a somewhat swollen penis front and center. I looked around the room, wondering how many others had been subjected to such a job interview, when the door came open again. Melissa stepped out, now wearing a body conforming, all black, satiny tank top with "BRIDE" emblazoned across her chest in gold glitter. Her nipples were erect and readily showed through the top. She had "Come Fuck Me" heels on her feet; her bare legs ending in a very short denim mini skirt which formed to her body equally as well as the shirt.

"So, now I'm the bride," Melissa said, stepping over and pulling up a chair to face me. "These are my bridesmaids," she said, waiving to the empty space around her. "You're going to start with them, waving your cock in their faces, letting them fondle you, stroke your bottom, and hopefully getting you erect again. Offer your cock to be sucked, just don't let them finish you off. And then, when you get to the bride, you're going to publicly seduce her. That's what it's all about, advertising that she's about to get sex whenever she wants, but only from one man. This is her last fling. She's not said "I do" yet, and this is her last chance to get fucked by someone else before she says she won't. A lot of them don't think of it quite that way, but really that's what a bachelorette party is all about. Ok, so we don't really have any bridesmaids," she said, waving her hand around her again, but now that you've enticed them, you're moving into enticing me. So, what can you say about me?"

I was startled. What could I say about her? If she was truly the bride to be, she was halfway naked already. Her nipples caught my eye every time I ran my eyes across them. Her denim skirt was skimpy enough that I'd caught a glimpse of a white panty, but her feet and legs were otherwise bare. "What do you see?" she asked again, "what comes to mind?"