Virgin Gigolo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

"I, um... well, you don't have a bra on..."

"Yeah, what else?"

"You've got a short skirt on, white panties, and CFM's and, uhm... otherwise, nothing?"

"Good. How do you know I have white panties on?"

"I saw them when you sat down."

"You mean you saw them when I flashed you with them.

"Huh?" I said, not realizing that she'd done that.

She giggled, "You really are a novice, aren't you?"

"I... I don't understand."

"Here, go stand over there, and watch," she said, moving me back towards the couch where I'd been before. She walked over to the door, and turned around, pretending to walk back into the room. With legs held together and turning just slightly sideways, she sat in the same chair. "Well? Did you see my panties?" I shook my head no, and she stood up again, went to the door and replicated her motions. This time she let her legs spread slightly, slipped into the chair with her skirt and legs facing me, and this time I clearly saw white panties.

"You saw my panties because I flashed you with them. I wanted you to see them. So... am I open for business? Do I want to fuck, or am I being pushed into something by my party girls?"

"You're not doing anything you don't want to."

"Damn straight. I'm showing you my nipples, meaning I want your mouth and hands on them. I flashed you my panties, meaning I want you to take them off me. I want you to seduce me, otherwise I wouldn't have had any panties one -- I'd be ready to go for it. Pay attention to everything and you'll know what I want. Yes, I want to fuck, and, I want you to bring that swinging dick that was brought here to entertain me, to do it. Now bring that hot rod of yours over her and seduce me with it."

I didn't have any qualms about Melissa. She'd sucked me off just a few minutes before, and the way she'd moved right into playing the bride helped me forget that this was just a show. She did a good job of playing bashful, still interspersed with directions. "Wipe your cock across my cheeks and lips. You know she wants to suck it, but she needs to act bashful to keep up the pretenses. Give her the opportunity to do what she wants to do."

I pressed my cock against her face, stroking up her cheek, back down to her lips, up across her other cheek, and this time when I found her lips, they were slightly open. Her tongue slithered out and caressed the underside of my once again rapidly stiffening erection.

"The other girls are going to be cheering her on when she takes you in her mouth," she said, before doing exactly that. I hadn't known before how long it would take for me to get hard enough to fuck, but there was no doubt in my mind that I was rapidly headed there. "Don't forget my tits, I didn't wear a bra, so you know I want your hands on me. If I'm wearing a low-cut top showing lots of boob, it means I want your hands on me too." I didn't immediately just reach for her but rubbed my cock head against her ever wider opened lips and tongue. I reached down, gripped her breasts, my fingers pinching and tweaking her nipples. "Nice," she cooed.

"Eventually you'll want to take her top off, - she wants it off - but not immediately. Her outer clothes are her protection, but don't forget she showed you her panties..."

She didn't have to instruct me any further. Leaning down, I found her tit and sucked a nipple into my mouth, along with the satiny material of the shirt. Slowly dropping to my knees, spreading her legs, I leaned across to her other nipple, nibbling just a little, my saliva leaving dark spots on her shirt in two places. Slipping my hands onto both legs, I easily moved them up under her skirt.

I caressed the top of her legs, slipped back down towards her knees and then up between her legs. With my arms crossed, her legs spread wider to the pressure of my hands. I pushed until my fingers found her panty, running my fingers along the inseam of the leg, barely lifting the cloth away from her body before moving back to her thighs. I slipped my hands onto her hips, finding that the cloth had seemingly evaporated; her bottom was bare, and the panty was just a thong. Slipping up along her bare hips and bottom until I found the string, I gripped two handed and eased it down. She didn't need to raise her bottom, it slipped down easily, and she raised her legs to let me slip it off. I hadn't yet really looked at the panty, but now looked down and saw some writing above and below a pink heart in the center. "Eat me now or lose me forever," it said.

"Make sure you look at me, look at the bride," Melissa whispered as I began kissing the inside of her legs. "Remember she wants to be seduced; she wants to have sex with someone she normally wouldn't, and her girlfriends are right there, cheering her on."

My fingers led the way to her pussy as I kissed the inside of her thighs, trying to keep my eyes on her eyes as much as possible. The skirt had a side zip, and with the skirt impeding my mouth from getting to her I pulled away long enough to slide the zipper down. Melissa held the skirt up after I got the zipper down, not allowing me to pull it away, but I quickly realized it was a feigned "Oh no, I can't do that," and then she eased her grip and with a quick jerk I pulled the skirt off leaving her naked from the waist down. Melissa's hand came down and covered her pussy, momentarily hiding it from my eyes. I looked up to her eyes once more, realized what she was doing, that she was pretending to be bashful, and gently pulled her hand sideways.

I learned early on with Mary that, even though she wanted my tongue on her clit, easing my way in rather than just diving for the end zone got a much better response. I'd continued that approach for everyone I'd serviced, always with appreciative responses later, and did the same here. I used my fingers and tongue, used all my learned skills, trying to give the bride, right now played by Melissa, the ultimate tongue job.

She may have been teaching me what to do for the next day's party, but that didn't mean Melissa wasn't hot and aroused herself right now. I was constantly trying to look up to her face, not unexpectedly finding when I did that her hands had moved to where she was rolling and pinching her own nipples while my tongue was pleasuring her. Small shivers racked her body, becoming stronger and more frequent as I continued. There was no doubt when she came, her body convulsing and twitching in orgasm, and by that time I was once again fully erect.

Rising from my knees as her body quivered in orgasm, I was going to slip forward and fuck her, but Melissa still had enough self-control to say with a sharp tone, "No, don't make that mistake!"

I stopped my forward motion, momentarily startled. "She wants to fuck you, but you need your condom on, and she hasn't said 'yes'; you haven't asked. The best thing is to let her make the move. Come up here, offer her your cock, let her suck you again, and then offer her the condom. She'll almost always want to suck you, to return the favor after you've gone down on her, and while she's doing that, just hold the condom out for her. She'll probably take it and roll it onto your cock. Then you ask, even though she just put the raincoat on, somehow you must make sure she says "Yes, I want to fuck." Then don't be surprised if she pushes you down to the ground so she can be on top. A lot of women prefer on top.

"You're going to be good," Melissa cooed, taking my cock in her hand as I stood and straddled her, and she pulled my erection toward her mouth. "Look how hard you are again already!" Taking the head of my cock in her mouth she rolled it around just momentarily, and when I reached toward her and opened my hand to offer the condom, she shook her head no. "She was playing with her nipples," she said, pulling off and just holding my cock in front of her mouth, "you need to take her shirt off. Read what she's doing and give her what she wants." I chastised myself inwardly; while between Melissa's legs I'd planned on doing exactly that, but the thought of finally fucking took over and I forgot. Now reaching down I found the bottom of the black tank top and slithered it up her body. As soon as her breasts were exposed, Melissa took it and pulled it over her head, ending up, once again, totally nude in front of me.

I straightened up, my cock once again pointing to her face, but this time Melissa reached for my hand, took the condom from me, and expertly rolled it onto my cock. From what she'd said, I expected some indication of what she wanted next, probably pushing me backward or maybe rising and taking my hand to move to the couch, but instead she just stopped and did nothing. Figuring it was up to me, I began to lower myself so I could align my cock with her pussy, but her legs pulled together, keeping me away.

"No, remember you're seducing me. Reach down and finger me until I open my thighs, and when I do, we're ready all except you absolutely must have that 'yes' from her before you do."

I did as she'd said, leaning down so I could kiss her cheek, her ear, her neck, lowering myself to where I could suckle her nipple again, my hand sliding down her belly to find her pussy lips and clit. When I felt her legs soften and spread, I slipped my fingers further to her pussy, finding her literally dripping wet. Rising from her breast I leaned into her cheek, nuzzled her ear with an "Uhm," and whispered, "You're so wet. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh Fuck! God yes!" she responded, surprisingly strongly, and pushed against me, pushed me upright, and then backward and down. I realized she wanted me on the floor, so I sat and then rolled onto my back as Melissa straddled me, reached down to hold my cock upright, and impaled herself on me.

Melissa was exceptionally wet. Even with a dry condom she easily slid down onto me and, within a couple of strokes, had me fully inside her. Leaning forward with her hands on my shoulders, her hips and pelvis pivoted up and down on my cock. I matched the motion, moving my hips up into her. It wasn't long until her body quivered and shook in orgasm, and moments later I spilled my seed into the condom. She didn't move off me, rocking her pelvis slowly as my cock shrank and finally spilled from her pussy.

"God, I love sex." Melissa said a few moments later, after she was lying on the floor beside me. "I don't think I can ever get enough."

"You, uhm... did you come or was that part of the act?"

"Oh God yes I came! I didn't need to fake that one. You are going to be good, you were good. Tomorrow, I think Natalie is going to be one well satisfied bride-to-be."

"You fake orgasms?" I asked, picking up on her wording.

"More often than not. Guys want to think they got you off, but most of the time they're only concentrating on themselves."

"What's with the insistence on her saying that she wants me to fuck her?" I asked, pondering what we'd just practiced. "Everything you did said that's what she wanted."

"Hmmm," Melissa answered, "that's one of those things you'll learn. You've been fucking old ladies with no strings attached, but younger women, like the bride, haven't learned how to have sex without commitment. She wanted you to make love to her, and you did. Of course, for us it's just sex, but for her, it's making love. She's going to appreciate that when it happens, but, when you go away... well... call it buyers' remorse. If you hadn't gotten that positive "yes" from her, in her mind she'll always think that you raped her, you made her cheat, she didn't "really" give you permission. But when you've pushed her to absolutely say yes, her girlfriends, or her own mind, will confirm that she did, indeed, ask for what you gave her." I nodded, contemplating what had happened.

"What did you think of the standing 69?"

"That was certainly different," I answered. "It must be fun to watch."

"Yeah, visually it's very stimulating. Did you have any problem? You seemed to hold me without any problem."

"Not at all. It was fun; never did anything like that before."

"So, what do you think about tomorrow? When we do the 69, are you OK with me sucking you off, or do I need to take it easy on you? You had a good response time today. Did you masturbate this morning?" I shook my head no. "OK, then we'll go just as it was today. Don't masturbate tomorrow morning, and your responses should be similar."

"What are you going to do," I asked, "When I'm, uh... with the bride?"

"When you fuck the bride? I'm not sure, but I'll play it by ear. When I made all the arrangements with the maid of honor, and she opted for the standing 69 between us and agreed that you should plan on fucking the bride, I told her that fucking anyone else was an extra. She asked if I ever did women. She seemed interested, I'm pretty sure she's going to want me to do her."

"You do women?"

"I do. I love sex and you never have to wait for a cock to get hard when there's a willing tongue available. Speaking of which, what about you?" she asked, reaching over and squeezing my now totally soft and limp cock, "You've come twice now. How long before you can perform again?"

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders and answered, "It all depends on the stimulation. But even if I get hard, I'll still be numb. It's very hard for me to cum a third time until a couple of hours have passed."

"But you will get hard?"

"After a while."

"That might be good. Many times, some of the other girls want to fuck after they've seen the bride do it, at lease if their inhibitions have weakened enough. If you do that, as you heard, those are all extras; our contract only includes fucking the bride. But it's all about giving them an orgasm, so it's good if you don't cum easily. Older men can't do that."

"Why is that?"

"Older men, they've got more money but they're only good for one shot. And most of them don't ever get as hard as you do even their first time. With older men, I'm doing them, and I almost always have to fake an orgasm. It was nice to have you take charge and do me."

"You do a lot of older men?" She nodded. "Seems like they're all older, except at bachelor parties.

"So which do you prefer men or women? Does it matter?"

"I like sex, that's why I'm in this business, and a woman's tongue is just as satisfying as a guy's is. I like doing women, and they know how to get me off too. I think I like cock too much to ever be completely exclusive with a woman though."

"Melissa?" I said a moment later, "Can I ask how old you are? I've never done anyone that looks as young as you do before."

"Twenty-eight."

"Wow. I think the youngest woman I've ever had sex with was in her thirties. That was the woman whose husband liked to watch and..." I hesitated and then admitted it, "suck my cock. Most everyone I've been with has been in their 40's and 50's but I think that woman, she must have been early thirties."

She nodded in understanding. "Is that your only threesome?"

"Yeah. Not what I would have called a threesome, more that he watched me do his wife... and then she watched while he sucked me."

"Did you suck him?"

"No. I'm uh... men don't do anything for me."

"Someone will want you to eventually, especially if you get into threesomes."

"You've done threesomes?" I asked, remembering even as I asked that I'd asked this before.

"Oh yeah, like I said, a man and a woman multiple times, two women once. The two women were interesting in that neither wanted to acknowledge they were into the other, so I was 'the dare,' a 'safe' third person so they could both say they ate pussy, just not with each other. It was kind of funny, they both knew what to do, knew what they wanted to do, but it wasn't until I took a dominant role and 'made' them eat my pussy that they did." She giggled, "When I made the one eat her friend, that's all it took. Me beside them telling them to suck or eat or finger the other and they did what I told them to do, at will -- but I don't think either one noticed when I left. I've never done a group thing but it's not unusual at bachelorette parties for several to want a go with me, but it's not usually at the same time. Bachelor parties, too -- it's not unusual for me to get several extras out of a bachelor party."

I didn't say anything for a moment. "Melissa, um... How did you get into this business?" I finally asked.

"Probably same as you. I needed money. My parents had a neighbor that always had eyes for me. And then, after I turned 18, he propositioned me. I ignored him at first, but every time I saw him, he always said 'the offer's always open.' So finally, one day, at least a year later, I was finally flat out broke and needed anything, so I asked what it was that he was offering. He offered me $500 to spend the weekend with him and his wife. I told him it was a thousand for the weekend, and he just said OK."

"Wow. You did your parents' neighbors, at their house?"

"Oh no. They had teenage kids not much younger than me. I was 19 at the time. No, they had grandma and grandpa stay with the kids while they had 'a nice weekend away.' They came by the university and picked me up and we went to a hotel. It turned out she wanted to fuck me as much as he did, but she also really liked to watch while he fucked me."

"They were your first?" I meant had she been a virgin until then, but she didn't interpret it that way.

"My first... customers. Yeah." She suddenly glanced hard at me, and realized that my question could have been interpreted a different way. "Oh, you mean, was I a virgin?" I nodded. "Oh hell no. I'd had multiple boys in my pants before then, and my girlfriend and I... well, long before I started getting paid for it."

"So, you've been doing this for eight or nine years?"

"Almost ten. What about you.?"

"Last summer." I went on to tell her about Mary and my first experiences.

"So, this is your first exhibition?"

"You mean, being watched?" She nodded, confirming I'd understood. "Except with that one couple, yeah."

"I get requests to have a couple to perform all the time. Are you interested?"

"Perform... like having sex, like we just did?"

'It's quite popular for bachelorette parties, but there are a lot of... other parties where people want to have a live sex show, where they can watch people fuck. Parties that pay really well, and having a man perform who can stay hard, like you can, will be well received."

~

The bachelorette party the next day went almost exactly as Melissa and I practiced. There is no doubt I would have botched the performance if Melissa hadn't had us practice.

There were only 8 girls; they'd been out partying and getting drunk, and arrived back at the house in a limo. Even before Melissa and I had completed our standing 69, one of the girls was on her knees with her friend's legs over her shoulders. All but one of the girls didn't hesitate to take me in their mouth and suck for a while when I offered. The only one that didn't was the one on her knees, but the girl getting eaten didn't hesitate to suck me, at the same time.

The bride wasn't bashful at all, and wanted me to fuck her in front of all her friends. She took her panties off and tossed them toward us while I was still performing with Melissa. I remember seeing the words, "Single Today, Married Tomorrow," on the panties as they landed on the floor next to us. I did remember to get her to say yes before fucking her, getting her off with my cock and then going down on her and getting her off with my tongue later while one of the bridesmaids was sucking my cock. And, as Melissa thought might happen, the maid of honor went down on Melissa and then had Melissa go down on her.

~

"Well? What did you think?" Melissa asked, looking over at me in the passenger seat on the ride home. "Did it go OK?"

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers