Virgin Gigolo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "I'm glad we practiced yesterday. I almost forgot to get a 'yes' from Natalie" I laughed, "She had her legs spread and was pulling me to her when I remembered. I stopped and cocked my head and just said "you've gotta say yes..." and she said "Oh my God, YES! Now fuck me."

"Yeah, I saw that. Why didn't you fuck the bridesmaid?"

"What? Which one?"

"There when you were going down on Natalie, after you'd fucked her? The one sucking your cock. She was practically begging for you to fuck her."

"Really?"

"You've gotta learn to read the room better. The extras can be quite lucrative. A party like this, any one of them could have paid for a lay. You'll get a girlfriend one of these days and you'll be putting out for free then, so best to get it now while you can. But you also gave the girls everything they agreed to. But you could have gotten them to agree to pay a little more with only a little effort."

"Yeah, I guess," I agreed with a nod, and then my mind went to the start of her statement: "You'll get a girlfriend one of these days." I hadn't been looking for a girlfriend since I started getting paid for sex, but realized that, at least in the back of my mind, I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend. A thought popped into my mind and I chuckled aloud.

"What's so funny?" Melissa asked, glancing my way again.

"Oh, just a joke I heard awhile back. I was at this wedding, and overheard the best man tell the groom "Hey buddy, just think. She's going to be your wife! Do you know what the difference between a girlfriend and a wife is?" I looked over at Melissa, she shook her head no. "A girlfriend has sex and goes home; a wife goes home and has sex."

Melissa just rolled her eyes.

Special Thanks to Peter_Cleveland for his editing and suggestions.