Virgin Gigolo Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, ma'am. I've done nothing wrong" the woman said with a smirk, obviously playing along.

"I can't just accept having you tell me that," Robin responded. "Take it off and we'll determine whether you're hiding anything important or not. You too!" She snarled, a smile almost breaking onto her face as she turned back to Ellen, her gaze pausing just momentarily before moving on to the fourth woman. "I think I've found what they're hiding," Robin said to room, stepping up to the fourth woman, reaching out two handed to fondle both of her magnificent breasts. "Obviously counterfeit," she started, "there's no way that anything this magnificent is..." she stopped. Her fingers had caught the top of Carrie's dress which had immediately slipped down, revealing her beautiful large and firm breasts. "Wow! Nice!" Robin said, hefting the beautiful boobs on this woman.

"Glad you like them, officer, she smirked, and then reached forward to hook a finger in the deep vee of Robin's blouse, jerked, and Robins shirt easily pulled open to her waist.

Stacy looked shocked when we came in the door. And then about the time that I pulled the Velcro on my shirt, even though I was behind her, I could tell she knew that something wasn't kosher. And now, seeing Carrie pull Robin's shirt open, exposing her bare breasts and half bra, she totally understood that we weren't real police, and her friends had provided the entertainment.

"Add another charge!" Robin responded, slipping the shirt from her shoulders, and dropping it to the floor, "Assaulting an officer!"

"Well," Ellen giggled from behind her, "she hasn't assaulted you yet!"

"Are you backtalking?" I asked, stepping toward Ellen and in front of Stacy for the first time without a shirt on. "And how come you're still covered? Take it off!"

"Yes Sir, whatever you say, Sir." Ellen responded, reaching behind her back, and unhooking her bra, revealing her also gorgeous and firm breasts. "All of it!" I ordered. "Panty too!" I turned back toward the tall thin woman, Josette, who still had her dress on and hadn't made any attempt to remove it. "You too!" I ordered, "Why haven't you lost that dress? We ordered you to strip!"

Wordlessly the woman reached for the hem of the dress, lifted it clear up and off her body -- revealing that she'd had nothing on under the dress. "Wow!" Robin said, reaching forward to her magnificently erect nipples, even though she had barely-there tits. "We're going to have to add a smuggling charge for you. Smuggling illegal raisins, without a doubt." Josette's eyes closed, a shiver going through her body as her obviously sensitive nipples were tweaked by Robin. It was just momentarily, but Robin didn't immediately pull back from tweaking Josette's nipples -- winking at her a moment later when her eyes came open.

"I think we're going to need to add a public intoxication charge," Robin said to the room. "These ladies all appear to have been drinking. Have you ladies been drinking?" She looked around, nobody answering. "That's it. Break out the breathalyzer, they're all going to have to blow into it."

Reaching for the Velcro break in my pants, I gave the practiced little jerk -- and my pants popped open, momentarily leaving me totally nude among this group of gorgeous friends. Turning back to Stacy, again sitting in the straight back chair, I straddled her without sitting, my half-hard cock right in front of her face. "OK Stacy, time for a breathalyzer test. Blow into the tube." I leaned in, my cock getting closer to her face, but she turned aside. Twisting my hips just a bit, my cock flipped back and forth, and I was able to bump it against her cheek. When I again moved my cock toward her lips, she turned away. "Subject is not cooperative," I said to the room, "refusing a breathalyzer," and then looking down at my semi-flaccid cock acted like I just realized I wasn't erect. "Oh! I see the breathalyzer need recharging. I need some help, officer," I said to Robin.

As she stepped toward me, her hand went to the waist of her own pants, and just like with mine, they released with a sharp tug, leaving her in just her panty and half-bra. She hooked her panty and dropped them with her pants, stepping up to me afterward. Without a word I just picked her up in our practiced lift and flip. Her legs went around my neck, my tongue onto her pussy and with one hand she raised my cock to her mouth as we began our standing 69.

Although she wasn't particularly wet to begin with, as my tongue pleasured her, she got that way. My cock, only semi-hard to begin with, easily stiffened to the practiced caresses of her lips and tongue. "I think it's recharged now," Robin said, pulling away from my now stiff erection a few moments later. I flipped her back over and set her down, turning again to the gorgeous woman that this entertaining show was aimed at. "OK Ladies, time to face the music. Stacy's first." I again stepped up to her, pushing my now erect cock towards her face. Again, she shook her head no, and again I smacked her in the cheek with my cock, but minding my 'get permission' admonishment that had never served me wrong, I turned now to the woman I knew had arranged this party. "Are you drunk and disorderly?" I said to Ellen, also now seated in a chair. Straddling her I moved my cock forward, and as I suspected, she didn't hesitate to take me into her mouth.

I don't know if Ellen was a connoisseur of sucking cock, but she definitely knew what she was doing. Her hand came up and gripped my balls, her lips and tongue massaging my cock head. "Somebody likes to suck cock, don't they?" I whispered for just her to hear.

Her "ummm," of pleasure was all the answer I desired. "Maybe later," I whispered, pulling away from her willing mouth. "Do I pass?" she asked, her hand still on my balls.

"I believe you're not nearly as intoxicated as you first appeared." I answered, turning again to the bride to be. "What about now? Are you ready?" She refused yet again, shaking her head. Instead I moved towards Carrie and her breasts exposed above her dress. "Everybody needs a chance to prove they're not intoxicated," I said, "Time for you to blow into the breathalyzer..." Carrie, like the bride to be, initially refused, turning her head aside. Reaching out to her shoulders I pushed her down into the chair and then again slapped her in the face with my erection. When she still didn't respond, I said, "Do you know how to store a breathalyzer?" She just looked at me, obviously wondering what I was asking, until I lowered myself and placed my cock between her breasts. Having figured out what I was hinting at, Carrie now didn't hesitate to reach up and push her boobs together around my cock. "Ah ha! I see you do," I said, sliding my cock up and down a couple of times in the valley of her boobs before backing away.

Turning now to the naked brunette with the large nipples, I saw her pull her lower lip between her teeth, her eyes smoldering in lust. None of the other three had indicated they were craving sex like this kitten was. "How about you, sweetheart?" I said aloud, and then whispered to her, "Think you're ready for a breathalyzer test?"

She glanced at my cock, which was still quite stiff, and then whispered back at me, "Are you sure we don't need to recharge it first?" I wasn't initially sure that she meant to perform a standing 69 like Robin and I had, but when she continued and repeated to the room with ""Are you sure it's ready? It looks to me like it might need a recharge," I knew.

"Oh ho! A feisty one!" I now laughed aloud. Reaching for her hand I pulled Josette forward, grabbed her around her waist and flipped her upside down in my arms.

Josette was quite wet and aroused, her entire body shuddering as my tongue found her clit. As light as she was, I knew I would have no problem holding her there and eating her to orgasm. That she was well experienced in sucking cock was obvious from her enthusiastic bobbing on my cock. But, the more I tantalized her pussy with my tongue, the more her own movements on my cock slowed and finally stopped. As I suspected, she orgasmed quite easily to my tongue; my own cock just held in her mouth. I caressed her pussy and clit for perhaps two more minutes, her body shivering and shaking and quaking before I eased my grip and flipped her back over. Her eyes were wide with an "I can't believe that just happened" expression as I set her back down.

"Definitely not under the influence," I said, turning back to Carrie once again. She again shook her head "no," as did Stacy, the bride.

"Ok, two definitely not drunk, and two maybe. I guess there's not enough evidence to take you in. What do you think, officer? Shall we let them go?" I said to Robin.

We'd been paid for a fuck, presumably Stacy the bride, but after Josette almost sucking me off and coming to my tongue (I really wouldn't have minded fucking that little minx) I gripped and stroked my cock to keep it hard.

"I agree. I don't think we have enough evidence to hold them," Robin answered. "Shall we put the breathalyzer away and get out of here?"

"I guess. But I'll need some help to deflate it."

"I know, you always do."

Robin stepped up to me, and we put our arms around each other. I lifted Robin, and she wrapped her legs around me. Lifting just a bit higher, when I lowered her again, Robin easily aligned herself and slid onto my cock. Lifting, I pulled Robin up my cock and lowered her down again, knowing that my sliding in and out of her pussy was readily visible to the room. It's not easy fucking while standing, and turning toward the table, I stepped forward putting Robin's bottom on the table while she kept her legs wrapped around me.

"Did you get her off?" Robin whispered, holding her mouth against my neck, just below my ear.

"Yes. It didn't take much."

"Did you see how hard her nipples were?"

"Of course. She really wanted to suck me off, too."

"I could tell. That was hot. And now I want you to make me cum."

"Uhmmm, Gladly my love. Gladly."

~

Special thanks to Peter_Cleveland for his editing and suggestions.